Dating Patrick would include

He had an existential crisis and didn't talk to you for a full week when he realised you were actually real as well.

Him being utterly infatuated with you even before you starting dating.

He's entirely obsessed with you, and you two are basically joined at the hip.

He opens up to you about what happened with Avery, and why he did it.

If you ever cheated or broke up with him he'd most likely kill you, and he's let you know that on multiple occasions.

He's not allowed over to your house anymore due to him getting into an argument with your Father when he came over in the middle of the night and woke the whole house up.

You've never seen him cry.

Him always being drunk.

You being really scared of him at
first.

Him not trusting you with anything at first, and not opening up for ages.

Him not saying i love you for ages, but now he says it all the time.

He's so protective, to the point where he doesn't let anyone talk to you.

He loves showing you off to everyone and bragging that he has a girlfriend.

Him being suspended a lot, and actually wishing he was at school to see you.

You doing his homework so he doesn't have to do detention.

Both of you being loyal to each other, and neither of you would ever even dream of cheating.

Both of you being hella clingy towards on another.

He acts tough and masculine in front of others, but is actually the biggest sook when you're alone.

Him being way taller than you.
(Sorry to my tall readers, but I can't relate).

He forces you to wear his clothes, especially to school.

He's always giving you piggy-back rides.

He argues with you all the time over stupid things, but feels really bad straight after.

Him sneaking into your house every night through your window.

Having a kind of silly relationship.

Calling each other offensive names, but knowing you're both joking.

He gave up on his disgusting and disturbing habits when you starting dating.

He always wants you to notice and praise him, even if for the smallest things, and gets really upset and offended if you don't.

You've given up on trying to stop him from doing illegal  things.

Him pressuring you into doing illegal things.

Him saying super cute things to you, but being embarrassed after and acting like he never said it.

You never being able to read his emotions, but that doesn't really matter as he confides in you even for the slightest things.

You always trying to convince people that he's really not that bad.

He always steals things for you and gets upset when you go mad at him and make him return them.

You both being 100% obsessed and devoted to each other.

You doing his makeup and him feeling like a bad bitch and actually really liking it.

You braiding his hair and him whining like a baby the whole time that it hurts. And you finding it hilarious when he takes them out and his hair is all poofy.

Him always wanting you to be happy and trying to make you smile.

Him "accidentally" burning you.

You having to keep a fire extinguisher in your room, for when he tries kinky fire sex (;

He expects you to be down to have sex whenever he wants and is offended when you don't want to in the middle of biology.

He loves calling you kitten.

He often lets you be dominate in bed as he gets lazy and loves seeing you take control.

Your sex is always rough and he always leaves bruises, scratches, burns, and hickies all over your body.

Giving him hand jobs in public.

He finds everything you do a turn on, even something as simple as placing your hand on his back.

[652]