Things he does during sex

Henry;
His kinks are BDSM and blood play, so his loves tying you up and watching you squirm beneath him as he presses his knife down on your upper thigh lightly. Both of you watching in anticipation as blood starts to surface before he laps it up, then coming up to kiss you, with the metallic taste of your own blood in his mouth.

Patrick;
His kink is fire play. He loves taking out his lighter and watching the flame dance. He loves the slightly scared look in your eyes as he lets it heat up, before pressing it down onto your flesh, adoring the yelps and moans that escape your mouth, not caring if they're from pain or pleasure. He tends to occasionally get lazy when it comes to sex, and often lets you take control. He loves your false sense of dominance, and how you take control of the whole situation.

Victor;
He's not that kinky, but he adores giving and getting hickies. There's nothing he loves more than when you flaunt the many red/purple bruises he'd given you the night before.
He's also really into choking but sometimes holds back from doing so. He never wants to hurt you and always wants you to be having fun, so when he choked you the first time you were really surprised, but satisfied. He doesn't choke you to the point of not being able to breathe, but you both find it incredibly sexy when his hand lightly grips your throats as he thrusts into you.

[257]