You hurt him

Henry;
What started out as a joke, was not starting to really hurt your
feelings. Henry was telling the rest of the gang about your sex life and they were all starting to laugh and joke about you being a slut. You finally had enough and stormed out of his house, heading home. He followed you outside and ask what was wrong.

"What's wrong? Seriously? They're all in there calling me a slut and you're not saying anything."

"Well, it's kinda true."

After that you punched him in the throat and left. You two didn't speak for a couple days after that, and waited until he came crawling back to you to apologise, which he did hesitantly.

Patrick;
He tried to pull a stunt on you in the library. He crawled under your desk when you weren't looking and grabbed onto your knees roughly pulling them apart and scaring you in the process you. You kicked him in the stomach causing him to yell out and attract the attention of students and your teacher, resulting in you both getting detention.

Victor;
You pierced his ear. He was always telling you how much he wanted his ear pierced so you decided to do it for him. He whined like a baby afterwards and claimed that the only reason his eyes were watering was because of allergies.

[225]