How you met

Henry;
You, ironically, got partnered up with the infamous Henry Bowers for a school project. You were never one to care about what others said, and always decided to get to know a person yourself, even if that person is Henry Bowers. Instead of studying, the two of you would go back to his place most afternoons and hook up. When you were partnered with him, you already knew you were going to fail this project, but that didn't stop you from stomping up to him, paper in hand, signifying that you'd gotten a D. He glanced at it and chuckled before grabbing your waist and saying "That's not the only D you'll be getting today princess."

Patrick;
You met him at the police station, along with the rest of the gang. You were the new person in town and already in trouble with the law. You'd been caught stealing from a store and the owner called the police, leaving you to be taken down to the police station in the back of a van. They'd seated you down next to a rowdy group of boys as they went to call your parents. You soon grew tired of their yelling and faced their direction telling them to "Kindly, shut the fuck up." You slightly regretted your decision as a tall, lanky boy with shoulder length, raven hair towered over you. "What'd you say doll face?"
"I - I said shut up." You managed to stutter out, feeling intimated.
He just chuckled before squatting down in front of you and asking why you were here. You two spent the next half hour getting to know each other and ended up getting quite close, finding his cocky personality quite attractive, and getting his number before being dragged out of the police station by your parents.

Victor;
You two had known each other since birth and had grown up as child hood best friends. However you friendship unfortunately faltered when he got involved with the rest of the gang. You two were starting to drift apart and you'd been talking less and less as he'd been spending all his time with the gang, getting up to no good. One day your parents sprung on you that they were leaving town for a week and that you would be staying with Vic and his family while they were gone. Let's just say, that you two got closer than ever during that week ;)

[407]