The Perfect Girl |StudxFem|

char-leana tarafından

Malaika Thompson is a 23-year-old model signed by Miracle Modeling Agency located in Los Angeles, California... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

8.7K 213 50
char-leana tarafından

Jade.

I deeply sighed as I sat up from lifting weights for the last hour. I am a heavy gym rat and I'm glad I'm gaining. I was about to grab my 3rd water bottle until I realized it was empty. I then turned my head, seeing a fresh cold water bottle in my face and I looked up to see Malaika. I smiled as I took it.

She chuckled. "Are you done because I'm tired of smelling mustiness in here?" She made a disgusted face. "And I'm hungry."

I looked at her up and down. Man, she's so beautiful.

"Uhh Jade?" She called my name and I shook out of reality.

"Huh?" I opened the bottle and drank it constantly until I started to choke.

I stopped and start to cough. She started to laugh and patted my back a couple times.

"Thanks, babygirl." I chuckled.

She giggled. "You're welcome and about that food thing?" She faced me.

I looked up at her since I was sitting down. "Girl, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Shake Shack." She smiled widely.

"Today's not cheat day." I got up and looked down at her.

She looked up at me. "It is now. Jeez, you're tall." She pushed me away.

I chuckled. "Like I said, today's not cheat day. You can get you a damn kale smoothie and move on." I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Oh hell no!" She shook her head and grabbed my keys from the floor.

"Whoa whoa." I grabbed her waist before she ran her little ass off.

"Let me gooooo." She whined.

"Nope." I pulled her to me and held onto her.

She stood there and covered her nose. "You smell, eww and you're wet." She started to jump up and down.

"Oh shut up, ma." I let her go. "Fine, we can go but promise me, a kale smoothie tomorrow morning."

"Shiiiiii." She made that look and walked off.

"Then no shake shack." I shrugged.

"I have the ke-" I cut her off.

"The keys?" I held up the keys in my hand. "Yeah okay." I chuckled as I walked off, finishing my last water bottle.

She followed after she grabbed her jacket.

"Bitch." She said.

"That's you, not me." I pushed her and she stumbled back. "Dramatic ass."

"Ugh come on!" She frowned.

I was about to walk out of the gym until she grabbed my dreads. She knows not to fuck with me like this.

"Laika, don't start that shit." I said licking my lips.

She let go of my dreads and pouted. "I WANT SOME SHAKE SHACK!"

"Little girl, if you don't calm your ass down." I looked around, seeing people looking at us.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my car. I slammed her against the passenger door, not that hard.

"Promise me that you'll drink a veggie smoothie tomorrow morning." I said in her face.

She looked at me with her pouty face. "I'm not letting you off that easy." I kissed her forehead.

"I think you're already are." She smiled widely and jumped up and down.

"You know you're lucky that I love you." I kissed her forehead.

She then grabbed my face and kissed my face all over. I felt her lips slightly hit the corner of my lips and let me tell you, a nigga blushed. I smiled widely as she stepped to the side so I can open the door for her. She got in and I closed the door.

"Oh fuck." I walked around slowly and blushed hard, thinking about that slight kiss on my lips.

I got in the driver side and turned on the ignition, backing out and exiting the parking lot, getting on the road to Shake Shack.

"What you getting this time?" I asked her.

She shrugged and put her jacket on.

"I don't know, I want either a double or a triple cheeseburger." She smiled widely.

I chuckled and shook my head. I felt her looking at me.

"Damn." She said.

"What?" I looked at her at the corner of my eye.

She gripped my tatted muscle. "You're looking good." She said.

I smirked. "I look better now, don't I?"

"I didn't say all that." She laughed. "But yeah, you do."

I smiled and made a U-turn since I missed the exit.

"So I have a date tonight...." she said.

"Not again." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sick of you, going back to that nigga after I caught his ass cheating on you 3 fucking times, Malaika!"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!" She yelled in my face.

Did she just yell at me?

I nodded and pull over to a nearby parking lot which was the bank building. I put the car in park.

"Ight, bet. Can't wait to see your ass get hurt and your little bitch ass will be running to me, crying your eyes out over some bitch ass nigga." I hit her head with my finger.

"No the fuck I won't and don't ever call me a bitch again!" She smacked my face.

I licked my lips. "Don't touch me, again." I clenched my jaw.

"I'll do it." She said rolling her eyes.

"You're a bitch." I laughed with no humor. "Let's get your ass some shake shack and go home so I can be stuck in my room and not hear your ass getting dressed." I put my car in drive.

Yes, we live together in a condo. After some little wildfire near her condo a year ago, she wanted me to move in so I did and yes, I pay half of our rent.

She frowned. "Jade...."

"Nah, I'm not talking to you." I shook my head, driving out and getting back on the road to our destination.

"But Jade, I'm giving him another chance."

"You give him too many damn chances, Mal and I want to fuck his ass up so bad." I looked at her for a second.

She deeply sighed and takes her seatbelt off. She scoot close to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Come on, please." She said.

"I'm not the one, dating him." I then turned left. "And I don't fuck or like niggas. I fuck girls."

She laughed and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"I love you so much and I appreciate you still being here with me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight.

"I love you too." I turned my head to look at her for a second.

She kissed my nose and smiled. I immediately blushed and looked at the road.

"Awe." She chuckled. "Hey, can you still be the judge of what I'm wearing tonight?"

"Sure, why the fuck not?" I shrugged.

"Oh, Jade." She laughed.

"Where are y'all going this time?"

"He's taking me to a winery." She shrugged.

"You don't even like wine. You see that, he don't even know what you like or don't like. Nah, babygirl, you're staying at home with me."

"Nuh uh!" She shook her head. "I'm still going." She patted my chest.

"Why are you touching my boobs?"

"You have a flat chest." She squeezed it.

"Really?" I looked at her blank then pulled up at Shake Shack. "Get your little ass off me and get your food. You know what I want." I gave her a 20 dollar bill.

The next thing, she climbed onto my lap and looked at me.

Don't do anything, Jade. Don't.

I looked at her as she opened my door, getting out and I brushed my hand against her ass on purpose. Damnit.

"My bad." I said as she closed the door.

I watched her walk to the entrance. I bit my lip.

God, why is she so perfect to me?

Oooh so what did y'all think about this first chapter ?

Comment, vote and follow!! This will be a continuous book, hopefully.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.1K 603 10
Y/n goes to High School for the first time in her life, seeing what its like to be a teenager. She learns that it's not all perfect like the movies s...
108K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
2.3K 1.4K 34
I see him in my dreams every night,but reality doesn't allow me to meet him!...what should I do to bring him to life?....If my dreams are his life,ca...
170K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...