The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions

7.8K 272 113
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody! From this chapter, I think I will get further from the manga's flow (of course, big events still will be in it) and I will focus on Tsuna's part. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demons talking"

Third P.O.V

Reborn was looking down at the sleeping brunette in his arms. He had a calm face, after all, he is Reborn, but his inside was quite a mess. He couldn't believe that Tsuna was here, in his hands. The demon ran throught his onyx eyes, taking in the beauty of the brunette, when his eyes snapped to the bleeding shoulder. His aura became darker.

'How dare that low-life demon touch what is mine? He died too quickly.'

Reborn had such thoughts, when he felt a little twitch on his cheek and that snapped him out of his dark thoughts. The demon looked down to his trusted partner, who was now looking at the brunette. Getting the message, he quickly healed his lover. Now, with his injured healed, the brunette's breath went even and his face became peaceful.

Seeing his love having a good sleep, his dark thoughts went away and his tone was a lot more lighter.

"You know, Leon, it quite a suprise seeing Tsuna again young. We really got a new chance. But I really am curious about what happened at this side..." his glance went to the brunette's face" but one thing is sure. We will not part him ever again."

With his state, he sat down to the wall, and he carefully placed his lover to the floor, keeping his head on the demon's lap.

Taking his hands onto the others forehead, he went throught Tsuna's memories. He saw everything what happened till now and he went back till he saw that an infant was sobbing in a burning house with blue flames. But he couldn't go back further. A powerful seal locked away those memories.

Getting the information of his love, he took his hand from the forehead to the brunette's sloppy hair. With a quite sigh he looked at the other with his onyx eyes full of worry.

"So Tsuna's past memories are sealed and his demon part,too. But his seals are breaking, getting weaker as the days go... That thing was talking about this with that...

Reborn's P.O.V.

- Flashback -

Dying wasn't the best experience which I have taken part. Of course, I wasn't afraid of dying, after all, I was a hitman, but losing my love was another story.

Right now, Tsuna was holding my hand, because I took a bullet, which was aimed at him first. I tried to calm him down, but I could feel that everything was turning into blurry.

"Re-Reborn! I-I'm so sorry.. That was aimed at me and you,- and you took it. Pleas-please, don't go..., I do-don't want to lose you.. This.... This is my fault..."

Tsuna was saying those words. He was blaming himself. I can't leave him in this state. But.... I don't have much time.

"Listen to me, Il mio amore. This wasn't your fault, it was my choice. How can I be the World's Best Hitman, if I can't even protect my love?" I saw that he wasn't listening to me that well." Look, if you don't stop blaming yourself, I will shoot you down right he-" I coughed a few blood up.

'Ugh..time's almost up.'

"Anyway, remember our promise that day?" I saw that Tsuna nodded his head. His beautiful face was full of tears. "Good. I keep my promises, you know. I will come for you, even if you don't want it. So... be... ready..." I said the last part very quite. My sight was turning dark, my body went numb a long ago.

The last sight that I saw, was my Lover, my Tsuna looking into my eyes with his caramel eyes, which were blurred with his tears. With my last breath, I whispered a "Ti Amo"

After that, everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or not.
The next thing, I realized that I was in a forest. Lying on the ground, gazing at the purplish sky. My body didn't hurt. I sat up. Nobody was beside me, I couldn't feel any presence. Then I felt the familiar weight on my fedora, so I was sure that Leon was at least with me.

'Where in the H*ll am I?'

"Well, you just answered your own answer. Even, If that isn't the proper name of this place." Said something.

Not hesitating, I grabbed my two guns and pointed them at the direction of the voice. But there was... nothing.

'Am I imagining things? There's no way I slipped over a presence..'

"How rude of you pointing that gun of yours at somebody else. Well, I am not here, so you could say that you weren't wrong."

Again, that voice.

"... Who are you?" I asked it.

"I don't have a name or anything similar to that. And that is not important now. What is, that you know of your situation. You better listen if you want to see your lover ever again."

At that moment, the temperature went freezing cold. My K.I. was so thick and deadly that the nearby trees started to wither.

"Are you thretaning me? Do you have a death wish? Now speak, where is Tsuna?" My voice was icy-cold.

"C-calm down, okay?! I don't know where is that boy, and I think even if you found him, the things won't be the same..."

That snapped me out of my staring. He said the truth, I was sure of that, but I didn't understand the last part.

"...What do you mean by that?"

"First,.. let me explain your situation."

I thought about it. Right now, I didn't know what happened, where I was and where was everybody I have know, especially Tsuna. Thinking those things throught, I realized that I don't really have an option here, so for now, just go with the flow.

'Anyway, if he/she is lying, I can just eliminate him/her.'

"...Fine"

"As I said before, you are quite rude"mumbled the voice.

"Anyway, as you can detect, you are in a paraller world...."

- Flashback Ends -

Third P.O.V

Since then, Reborn was living his life as a demon, except he didn't followed that Satan and didn't desired the downfall of humanity. He was a former human, after all. That thing explained him, that every demon, which has flames, are nobles. He and his fellow Arcobaleno was even at the same strenght as the so called God of Gehenna. Only a few of demons or humans know of them.

Back to the Arcobaleno, Reborn had met them, and they remembered their past, too. They agreed with each other to be not flashy, and to not fight over Assiah but not to help them either. When they talked about their arriver into this dimension, they also met that strange voice. And just at the case with Reborn, he had disappeared after the explanation.

Since then, they didn't meet with that thing. Well, that was true till two weeks ago. That day, on the battlefield, he had a dream of Tsuna talking.. no lecturing somebody. Then the picture changed to a black room, where that voice said to him, to after 2 weeks, go back to the place where he was "born".

Curiosity win over him, and he went to the forest one week earlier. There, he, for the first time arriving to this world, faintly, but he felt Tsuna's pure flames. Even if he want, he can't mistook those flames with something other.

That was all that Reborn needed as evidence. He stayed in that forest, and after one week, he observed every small action, hoping that something will happened.

And it happened. Reborn was standing at the same place where he felt th Sky flames when in the middle of the clearing, something started to glow. Feeling the familiar, strong yet soothing flames, the demon didn't think, jumped into it.

On the other side he saw his lover, and a chimaera. He shot down the obstacle and then hurried to Tsuna.

After looking into the brunette's memories, the demon picked up Tsuna (A/n:bridal-style, of course), squeezed him a little and went to the direction, where he could feel a very familiar, yet unpleasant presence.

●○●○●○●

With the others

"So, where is Tsuna?" Yukio asked.

That statement made the once noisy room. They have just realized that the brunette wasn't with them. Everyone was confused, because, before Rin disappered, he was with them.

"I...i don't know. He was here when I left... Oh, that's right! Yukio, you have to look out, there is an ene-" Rin couldn't finish his sentence, because somebody cut into it.

"Okumura-sensei? Are you not done yet?" Asked their summoning lesson's teacher.

"Neigauz-sensei! I didn't say anything yet, because not everybody is here. My brother is-" Yukio said.

"Yukio! Get away from him!" Rin shouted. He still remembered that this sensei was the cause of the ghouls attacking them.

"Yukio, he.. he is ene-" But again, Rin got cut down. Or crushed.

The school's clown... I mean director fell on the boy.

"Alright~! Thanks for your hard work, all you pages!" He said.

"Me-Mephisto!" Shouted the crushed Rin.

"Ta-da! How do you like my enter~?" The director asked.

Behind the other students were talking quietly. Most of the question was about the chairman being there. Hearing them, Mephisto dramatically turned to them.

"Of course, I would be here! There was a reason why I, the Chairman, would allow the invasion of an upper-class demon." With that, he smacked his fingers.

Then teachers came out from hidden places: from the ceiling, the furnitere and there was even one who came from the floor.

"These doctor class senseis will treat everyone' wounds."

All the stundents were confused. They had the same thought.

'What the h*ll is happening here?!'

"You still didn't understand? This training camp has also served a purpose as the exorcist authorization exam! While ypu were lodging together, I posted these teachers everywhere to act as judges. We tested all of you. Afterwards I will read the teacher's reports, and make my decision about who has passed the exam! Please, look forward to tomorrow's announcement!" Stated Mephisto.

Then in the next moment his face twitched a little, then it went back to his fake smile. It was only the teachers, who realized it.

"Now, these two sensei will go with you to the infimary. I have a few things to speak with the others." The director said.

Rin, "reading the mood", has now asked his question.

"Wait! Is Tsuna there? If not, where is he now?"

"Oh my! My cute nephew went after you after you exited from this room. But he went to the wrong direction and encountered a demon. He defeated it then after that I send him to my office to have a cake! Now, now go! You all have that ghoul's liqued on your skin. It's better to wash it down."

Rin was satisfied with th answer and went out. But Mephisto really just made up that story. If he knew how close he was to the truth.

After the students left, the room went silent. Then:

"You can come out now" Mephisto said seriously. He felt the aura of the intruder, it was familiar but he didn't know who it was.

"Hmm... So you go with the name Mephisto now? You know, you should train your exorcists more in detection."

With that a man in a fedora appeared from the door. His aura was intimidating. The teachers tensed up, because now it was obvious that the man was a demon. Mephisto narrowed his eyes at the sight of him. Yukio looked at the director then at the demon with caution. Then he saw what or who the other was holding tightly in his arms.

"Tsuna! You!? What did you do to my otouro!?" Yukio shouted then aimed his gun at the demon.

Reborn looked into the boy's eyes and in his onyx eyes flashed throught the recognition.

"You must be Yukio. Don't worry, Tsuna is just sleeping." Said Reborn calmly.

Seeing that the demon didn't lie, his worries calmed, but he was still tense.

"Who are you? And why do you know me and Tsuna?" Yukio asked.

The two of them were glaring at each other, when an exorcist teacher has shooted hus gun. Everyone was suprised by the flow of events, because the bullet was at the trajectory of the brunette. Reborn reflexes were astonishing, he fastly evaded it then turned to the attacker. The demon started to leak his K.I and that made all the sensei froze at their spot. Even if his face was emotionless, in his dark, onyx-like eyes were full of hatred.

"Oy, what the h*ll are you doing? If you will do something similar like shooting at him, I will not look over it." The demon, Reborn said with venom in words.

"Now, now, let's calm down, okay? That was an accident, so, please, don't leak your aura out that much. It will only call more exorcists." Mephisto said. He regained his cheerful character.

The tense silent was broken and the demon started to cancal his killer intent. Then he turned to the director.

"I think, we should have a face-to-face talk in your office."

"I think so. But first you should give my cute nephew to Yukio-kun, because he should be sleeping peacefully with his family." Mephisto stated. He went past Reborn, and opened the door to his office.

The demon just looked down at the brunette, then at Yukio, but then he refused to move.

"No. He is fine like this." With that, he went into the portal.

Everyone was suprised at the behaivor of the demon, but Mephisto hid his smile, then went after Reborn. He closed the door, leaving behind silent.

●○●○●○●

In the infimary

"Godd*mmit! I can't believe, it was a suprise test! We were deceived!" Shouted Rin.

All the students were in the infimary and got treated. Shiemi went back to sleep, because her tiredness took over. They gathered to talk over the previous events. Everyone was kinda shocked after it. Well, except the 2 weirdest students: the one with the doll and the other with the hood. They were there all this time, but they haven't done anything.

"..We should have at least considered the possibility, right? Because Okumura-sensei told as at his lessons about the director's powerful wards..." Shima tried to calm Rin down.

"Ahh... I wonder if I did okay.." worried Konekomaru.

"It's useless to be thinking about that stuff now. We did what we could.." Bon said.

As if nit hearing what the punk said, the megane continued to worry.

"Bon and Shima-san are gonna be fine! When it comes to me it's like I can bare stand on my two feet..." held Konekomaru his head.

"....You guys gonna be fine. Before the exam, Okumura-sensei kept reminding us about working as a team. In other words, the quality desired for exorcists is the 'ability to cooperate while fighting'.. And so that means I'd be the worst out of all of us, right?" Kamiki finished her calming say with a bitter end.

"You sure ain't the worst one here. Those guys decided to sit off to the sidelines the entire time! They really pisses me off!" Glared and shouted at those oddballs.

"Hey, keep quiet or Shiemi will.." Rin said.

"Ugh..."

'Ah, sh*t!'

"Sorry, we woke you up." Said Rin.

"No, it's okay. I'm a lot better now. What's everyone talking about?" Asked the still sleepy girl.

"We're talking about the exams.." Shima said.

"I'm sure Moriyama-san will be the honour student out of us." Konekomaru smiled at her.

"I shudder to think what could have happened with you, Moriyama-san. Thank yoi so much helping us during the attack." Bon bowed.

That made the sleepy Shiemi awake and she blushed. She was very red.

"Huhuhu..huh? That's.. That's very kind of you."

"Bon is right, Moriyama-san sure to pass the exam." Konekomaru said.

"Haha, if she doesn't the we don't even has the chance." Shima agreed.

"Oh, yeah! Okumura-kun, how did you manage to beat that ghoul?" Konekumaru asked.

"Yeah.."

"Ah, that.... I just stabbed it with my sword.." Rin didn't look at the others. It reminded him of the particular event..

"Wow! Just like a Knight, huh.."

"What do you mean 'stabbed it with a sword'? That's too vague. And not just you, your brother too. You two are the biggest mysteries here..." Bon stated.

"Well, I'm just amazing!" Said Rin 'proudly'.

"Hey!"

'Those two really are mysterious.' Kamiki thought while looking at the boys.

●○●○●○●

"Neigauz-sensei! Can I talk to you for a little?" Yukio asked.

After the departure of Mephisto and the demon with his brother, Yukio was worried for Tsuna. But he believed that there won't happen any wrong to him. So, he asked the summoning teacher about the other issue which bugged him.

"What is it?" The teacher with an eyepatch.

"Yesterday and today, yoir behaivor clearly deviated from the limits of the examination. What on earth were you thinking?" Asked Yukio.

"Even if there were a lot of judges, your actions placed the students into danger. The examination itself would have fallen apart. And not just that, you were going to make Okumura Rin reveal his flames in front of the other pages. Only a few teacher knows about Nii-san's power and they have sweared it to the principal to keep quiet about it. That includes you too." Yukio stated.

"... My actions were on the orders of your precious Sir Pheles. Are you trying to say that I tried to kill him?"

"Excuse me?" Yukio was shocked.

"You were told to balk his powers. And my role was to accelerate his growth. The goal in the end is to take better control of Okumura Rin's ability" Neigazu was looking at the youngester in front of him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't mean anything. I'm merely meassuring that in the future True Cross Academy will be able to use him as a 'weapon'. And since you, the 'genius exorcist' always looks busy, I kindly offered my help in the demon's babysitting."

"My older brother can control his powers and emotions just fine, you should have seen it yourself. It would be wise not to underestimate nii-san's ability." Yukio glared at the other.

They stayed like that for a minute, then the older sensei turned and went away. But before his leave he said:

"What? It's not like I have a reason to kill him. You should feel relieved..."

●○●○●○●

In Mephisto's Office

After arriving into the office, Reborn saw that the other still had his awful taste. And it was getting worse since they last met.

"Oh? You can put Tsuna down onto the sofa, while we are talking. Do you want to drink something?" Mephisto asked as if he was the perfect host.

"...Espresso." The demon said.

While Mephisto went to get their drinks, Reborn put Tsuna down to the sofa and covered the brunette with his coat. He felt that the other demkn was watching him, bit he didn't cared. He touched the other's cheek gently then he went to the kitchen and sat at that chair where he could see the sleeping boy.

Mephisto put down the coffee and sat in front of the other. They stared at each other, then Mephisto spoke first.

"Well, I didn't know that we will meet again in Assiah, Reborn. I thought, you and the others have no interessed in it."

"Oh, I still have no interest in it. But something came up and so, here am I."

"Oh, you should say somebody, shouldn't you?" Mephisto asked mischieviously.

Reborn narrowed his eyes and drank from his coffee.

"Mephisto..no, Samael, I don't know what are you planning, but you shouldn't involve him in any danger. And his brothers too."

"Oh my! You surely now the situation perfectly. Would you enlighten me, how you came into this world? Just for information exchange. I'm sure if I asked about your realitionship, you would leave." 'Smiled' Mephisto.

Reborn thought it over then decided to answer.

"In the west side of the dormitory, there was a summoning circle. It seemed like it was designed to draw powerful beigns from the other side. Kinda like a contracting circle, but it was poorly developed, because it didn't have any defense function from a demon's rage. I'm quite curios why a dormitory should have something like this."

"Oh, that's a long story. To sum it up, some exorcist pages and students were interesting in summoning, and they found that circle in a book. But just as you stated, it didn't have defensive function, so when they successed, the demon went ran amok. Later, to hid it, a new dormitory was built and almost everyone forgot about that incident."

"Hmm, so my real question. What are you planning, King of Time? I'm sure, that today's demons' attack were your doings. You can't just mask them as an exam."

"Well, I won't disagree. Because it's my school and so I should now about the things that are happening here. But in my nephew's case, I just assisted. And the case with my youngest brother... well, let's say, I just want to observe his determination." Mephisto again 'smiled'.

Reborn's face didn't show any feelings, but now, he lowered his fedora to his his eyes.

"But let's leave this dark topic! So, since you are here, what are you going to do? I can't arouse suspicion with the exorcist. Luckily, you aren't that famous in the human world, Sun Arcobaleno. So what do you think about this...."

●○●○●○●

Later in the dormitory

Reborn's P.O.V.

'He~h, it seems like it was a good idea to send Leon to keep his eyes on Yukio. I know that Mephisto was planing something else.'

I was in the now quiet dormitory room, sitting beside the sleeping Tsuna. I was observing the previous battle at the roof through Leon. Since we were in this world, all the partners of the Arcobaleno gained a special contact with their partners.

In my case, Leon regained his transforming abilities and we could share with each other what the other was seeing. I have to admit, it was quite useful for a hitman like me.

Now, back to the topic, that Neigauz-sensei attacked Okumura Rin and fought with the twins. He even told that because of Satan, he killed his own family. So his aim was to destroy everything that can be contected to Satan.

But Rin let that Tamer to injure him and said that he shouldn't attack innocent people.The boy's honest words stopped the attacks.

I couldn't help, but smirk at that.

Since it seemed like everything will be fine, I called Leon back. I turned to my lover and touched his soft locks.

"Tsuna, it looks like your so cold older brother is just as idiot as you" I couldn't help, but chunkle at that. The brunette unconsciously snuggled closer to the demon, seeking for the warmth.

I leaned down at kissed his forehead.

"I'm back, il mio Amore."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! Ugh, I hope you liked it because at the end my inspiration was going away, but I wanted to finish it, so to keep my promise!

I know that Reborn is very Occ, but well, it's another world!

I hope that I answered some questions and made new ones to keep your interest! *evil smile*

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
153K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...