Dorm 101

By nastyxsomer

"Whatever happens in dorm 101 stays in dorm 101, baby girl." More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.1

2.0

22K 334 48
By nastyxsomer

3 months laters

Nina's POV:

I hear my alarm go off as I groan and turn it off. With not getting out of my bed, I crawl to get my laptop on the ground and open it. I rub my eyes as I'm adjusting to the light I go to do my online school work. The dean at that school I went to in LA gave me this website for me to work on when I'm "away". Like hell I'm going back there. It's kinda shitting because all my stuff is there but whatever. The third quarter of the school year is almost over so that's cool because summer is somewhat approaching. Well it's almost March so spring is going to start and there won't be snow anymore (hopefully). But I just know that California is bright and sunny which is nice. I do all my school work and it's now noon. I love how online school is so much shorter than regular school because I can start at anytime of the day but I just do it in the morning so I can do whatever I want later in the day which consists of me watching Netflix and doing random shit. I go onto Netflix to watch a show I'm watching and a character on the screen reminded me of this kid I use to know, dumbass changes like a snap when I only knew him for 3 months and dated him for like 1, shit doesn't add up. This is my second time watching this series and that guy dies later on, lol.

As I'm watching my show, my nose starts to hurt. Fuck I forgot to clean my nose ring, so I go into my bathroom and clean it up and lay back down on my bed and Sofia an Felipe have been bringing me food and having me over for dinner which is awesome because she cooks my favorite Brazilian foods that I didn't get to have in Los Angeles.

I then go back upstairs to watch the end of the fucking world for the 10 thousandth time and just chill out.

I then hear a door open to the house and I freeze. It's not Sofia or Felipe because they always tell me know when they are coming and they don't have a key. Oh shit is this a burglar in my house!

I take my pocket knife and hold it in my hand as I slowly walk downstairs grasping on it, then I hear voices and slide the pocket knife into my sweatpants pocket. Shit... my parents.

"Mom? Dad?" I say still.

"What the fuck are you doing here!! We thought someone was breaking into our house when we had to pay the electrical and water bills. Why are you in school!" My mom rages at me. Good to see you too mom.

"1, I live here so I can be in my own house and 2, I take online school." I sass her.

"You have no right to come back here. I pay for that school and why did you even come back." My mom says. Are you serious

"You have to be fucking me." I laugh. "Where are the hidden cameras, you got me!"

"No, I am not Nina Angela Martinez." She sternly says. Walking towards me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Get away from me!" I scream.

"Ugh What is it now, Nina, a heartbreak, no friends?" My mom rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, maybe because my best friend fucking died!" I push her out of my way and run up the stairs, rushing to my room. Packing my bags to get the fuck out of here.

I go back downstairs and my mom says, "Now where do you think our going."

"You don't want me here so I'm going back to California bitch!" I say smiling opening the door.

"Nina you get back here right this instant or—"

"Fuck off!" I say closing the door. God that felt so good.

My dad was always a pussy when my mom takes care of business, he needs to fucking speak the fuck up, you married the wrong bitch but that's not my problem.

I ask Sofia and Felipe for a ride to the airport, I know they were sad because I'm all they have left that is close to family but they knew that this is the best for me to do.

We say our goodbyes as I walk into the airport.

-

I walk out of the cab to see my school. Oh this will be fun. I've already contacted the dean about me coming back.

Nothing has changed really, same hoes, same bitches, ya know.

The moment you've all been waiting for, my room. Same room, probably same dickhead.

I unlock it and walk in and throw my shit on the floor and nothing has changed and it's freaky like everything is the same as I left it. I hear the shower running then it stops. Ugh such deja vu.

"Who are you." A hear a voice.

"Your roommate surprise!" I say very I enthusiastically.

"Cool, what up my name is Blake, I bet your so sexy under those sweatpants." He says.

"Such a moron." I say but then I realized I said that out loud, oh well.

"Huh?" He said walking closer to me.

"I said, your such a moron." I said as I sit on my bed.

"I won't sit there if I were you." He said chuckling.

"Ugh why." I roll my eyes.

"That's my sex bed."

"WHAT THE FUCK." I jump up.

"Well no one is in that one and I'm not gonna mess up mine so."

"Your so nasty, now YOU are going to take these sheets off and burn them. Thank you very much."

"Okay miss perfection." Blake says taking them off.

"Yeah yeah." He's so stupid how does he not know it's me.

"What's your name by the way." He says as I sit on my bed.

"Every time you say that I'm just going to say moron."

"Ugh whatever miss no name, wanna come to a party tonight?"

"Yeah sure but not with you, I'll just see you there, whatever."

"Use some of that bitch's makeup over there, you need it."

"Just like you need to improve your gpa."

"It's like now so ima change and skrt out."

"Mhm."

Ugh.

-

I put on this dress and since my hair is grown out to my boobs I put it in a bun and use the makeup the moron said I should use. I put on my black old school vans and look in the mirror and she the tattoo me and Luciana secretly got together.

This was so fun, me and her never put our hair up in front of our parents when we got them, oh what a great day.

Gee this is such a deja vu day! This is the same house there was a party at in October. I forgot the girls name but oh well

I walk in and it is just like one of those high school parties. I go straight to get an alcoholic beverage because I'm in a good need of that. I'm not that person who drink a shit ton, a few is good.

I hit the dance floor and do some nice  dancing with a few people. I then head downstairs to the basement where people are playing those gay party games. I just sit on a stool and have another drink and start to dance a bit.

I was then interrupted during my jams.

"Nina?" Blake's face drops as I turn around.

"You finally figured it out moron."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm so fed up with midterms I might actually die but I'll probably fail all of them so please pray for me but here's the chapter and I hope you liked and comment predictions and give this chapter a vote!
Pce out homies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.5K 56
Cameron's normal if boring life goes through some big changes when his mom invites her student, a seventeen year old lacrosse player, and his baby...
8.9K 55 7
When you got a new roommate, you never expected for it to get so frustrating... or so tempting... or so painful. Story was made for Tik Tok!
438 13 7
Y/n has never believed in love, he isn't into it, his sister is worried about him, always saying that she thinks he might be depressed, y/n doesn't b...
75 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.