[Completed] Village Boy vs Ci...

By PandaLCF

Athena is known as a boyish girl had move back to her own country Malaysia after 12 years she stayed at U.S b... More

Athena's Intro
01-Welcome to Pulau Rintis
02-A long lost cousin
03-I Hate You
04-It's gonna be fine
05-Adudu's Attack
06-Old Memories - Love On
07-The Training Began
08-Are You Jealous?
09-Bad mood,Sad mood
AUTHOR NOTE (exam)
Monday's Dare
10-Versus
11-Getting Closer
12-Girlfriend?
13-Revenge
14-I'm sorry, I love you
15-The awkwardness
16- Horrible Fight Ever
17-Family Fights
Tagged (╥_╥)
18-Hard Decision
19- Accidently Confessed
20- If That So..
21- Our Last Fight
23- Thanks For Everything
24-The Ending

22- Will We Meet Again?

128 6 0
By PandaLCF

Athena's pov

"Ouwwh.. What am I gonna do? " for a hundred times I ask myself. I buried my face on my palms. I looks outside, it's already night. Almost 3 hours I locked myself in my room while my mom discussing something with grandad. I can't barely listen to their conversation. And how about boboiboy?

He's in his room ever since that too. I was wondering what's his feelings right now.. Does he still want me to leave, even after we've defeat adudu.. I sigh.

"I don't wanna leave.. I want to stay here. " I talk to myself. I didn't even bother to take a rest after those big fight. I can't even stay still in one place because of the worries that covered me.
Then i heard mom calls my name.

"Athena, get down here please! " mom said smoothly, no sign that shows she's mad. I let out a relief sigh, knowing that she's in a good mood. I opened the door, I saw my mom and tok abah were looking at me while my mom wave her hand, the sign that ask me to go downstairs.

I inhaled and exhaled, then I went downstairs, sitting beside my mother. She stroke my hair gentlely, make me kinda miss her along we're apart.

"Mom, do I really have to go? " I asked her looking directly into her eyes with a sympathy-eyes, hoping that she will change her mind.

My mom exhaled and said those disappointed words, "sorry darling, we've made our decision. " I pout.. Erk.. It didn't work.. Great, now I feels like I want to cry. I lower down my head, sign of disappointed.

"Tok abah has told me everything about your friends. " mom stated. I lifted up my head.

"They're all nice to you, and I'm so glad to hear that you can make a friend. " I smile upon hearing my mother's conclusion. At least she does understand that I have a great relationship with my friends.

"But the fight still make me breathless. " she added, I avoided my mom's look, bit my lip, sigh in regretful.

"Is a week enough for you to enjoy with friends before we go back to America? " mom asked my decision.

Well for me it will never be enough, I wanted to spend time with them more than a week.. A month maybe? Or a year.. Rather forever. But what can I do, one week is the longest time mom will give me.

I let out a sigh and nodded. "Yes mom. I think a week is enough. " I decide. Mom stroke my hairs. "Well then, after a week I'll pick you back ok? " her last word before she got up, and about to leave.

"Where are you going Tina? " grandad asked in confusion.

"Umm hotel, I've already check in to the hotel nearby. "

"You don't wanna sleep here? At least a day, with your daughter. " grandad suggest. Both of us look at my mom. She smile sheepishly.

"No it's ok dad, I don't think there's still have an empty room for me here. So yeah.. Hotel.. Bye! " she said, point out and get lose.

Huh like I don't know, she's not a type that love to stay in a village house, even this house doesn't seem so 'village' . You get it, right?

I let out a heavy sigh, looked at grandad. He gave me a warm smile . "Well, already midnight.. Better go to sleep. " grandad said. I nodded. Give a peck to grandad, already be our routine to kiss grandad's forehead before we go to sleep.

"Goodnight tok. " I wish with a soft voice.

I stepped up to the stairs and my eyes started to wet. I walked slowly with my eyes getting blurred, cover by tears. I opened the door, as I closed it I wipe my tears.

"Umm what are you doing here? " a similar voice asked me. I look to it in jolt.

Normal pov

Boboiboy stared at Athena, the girl seems shocked as she widened up her eyes. Boboiboy started to feel weird. Athena looked around and finally realized that she has entered a wrong room.

"Umm sorry, my bad. Wrong room. " she tried to say it in normal tone but it doesn't seem so right.

'Wrong room? How cute. " boboiboy talk to himself with a smile.

"I-i better go. " Athena stuttered and quickly open the door.

"Ehh. Wait!! " boboiboy ran fast to Athena and quickly slam back the door. Athena shocked as she step back. 'Oh god, what now? ' Athena thought to herself.

Boboiboy grinned. A mischief mentol suddenly light up inside his head💡. "You know what this is the second time you entered my room without permission. " boboiboy flashback the scene where Athena confessed she has entered boboiboy room to wake him up. And there goes a war between them. (Chap 3) But Athena didn't seem to remember that. She turn back to face boboiboy.

"When did I... " her word stuck after she realize how close both of them are. Athena sticker in between the door and.. Boboiboy!! Boboiboy's hand are still blocking the door which mean blocks Athena as well. Her face turns red.

"Hmm?? You don't remember? " he asked closer his face to hers.

"Y-yes yes.. I do remember!" Athena almost shout. She avoids boboiboy face and close her eyes. Boboiboy laugh gently. He hold Athena's chin gently and made Athena face him.

"You know what.. I'm not that typical kampung boy like what you think when the first time you went here. " now their nose almost touch. (Kampung boy = village boy) Boboiboy still holding Athena's chin. Her face burning up.

"I-I'm sorry. " Athena apologize, knowing that her behavior before this were completely rude. Especially to boboiboy. Yeah she really think that village people are all low standard and typical. But not this time.. Her thought totally wrong when she get knows all the villagers and how kind they are.

"I've told you I love you.. " boboiboy started. Sending back athena to reality. After a long stared at Athena, boboiboy finally released his hand and said those word straight from his heart.

"Huh? " Athena who were daydream doesn't seem to get what's her cousin's point. Boboiboy gently hold Athena's hand.

"How about you? Do you love me? " he asked again to make it clear. Athena let out a big sigh.

"I've told you... "

"You said you likes me.. Likes and loves are two different things city girl. " boboiboy started to get serious.

"Please give me times. " she plead.

"More times? " boboiboy asked as he thinks he already gave Athena a long time to think of it. Athena nodded. Boboiboy sigh.

"Okay then. I respect your decision. " he said dissapointly and finally open the door. He flew his hands out, allowing Athena to walk out.

She step out slowly and stop. "I just have a week before I go back to America. " Athena said after released herself from the heart-blowing 'cage'. Boboiboy sigh and nodded. There's nothing that could change this.

"Let's spend time together. " boboiboy decide.

"Huh? " Athena asked.

"Yeah.. You, me and the others.. Let's spend time together for this one week. We'll make this 1 week the most unforgettable memories for you! " Boboiboy almost shout. He grab her shoulder sign of convenience. Athena was stunt for while before create a smile and nodded.

But.. Before she thinks about all of the excitement, one question that suddenly appears and need a quick answer. She look directly into Boboiboy's eyes.

"Do you remember how close we are went we were kids? " Athena asked. Boboiboy nodded once. Athena nods to and continued.

"And do you remember how awkward we are when we first met a few month ago. Like.. Never meet each other.? " she asked again. Boboiboy sighed and nodded again.

"Well, this thing suddenly came up into my mind.. If we separate again.. Will you still remember me?? Will we meet again? " she asked looked directly into Boboiboy's eyes. Boboiboy seems shocked with the question.

With his forgetful conditions, boboiboy don't think he can answer the question. And that's also one of the thing that he most afraid of. Being forgotten. As for the second question 'will we meet again? ' no one knows.

A/N
As usual ignore all the g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 5
characters and show belongs to Monsta(Animonsta) Septutlets moved in temporarily to Pulau Rintis, But at that day, strange events happen. age order: ...
32.2K 1.2K 20
Your life so far was far from normal, and you hated it. Your parents however decided to help you start anew by moving in to Pulau Rintis where you fo...
500 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
412 23 12
Athena, a popular rich college girl. Clara, a poor scholar girl. This novel, a girls love story.