Summer Love Or More?- A.I (Se...

By smileforjeon

Will the love story continues? Or it's more of forget and move on to someone new? This is the sequel to Summ... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back Amy
Chapter 2- He Kissed My Cheek
Chapter 3- They Keep Taking My Apple
Chapter 4- What Happened?
Chapter 5- Welcome Back Sammy
Chapter 6- What's With Taking People's Food?
Chapter 7- Please Don't Leave
Chapter 8- Finally
Chapter 9- Meet Emilia
Chapter 10- On The Next Flight
Chapter 11- Blackmail? Seriously
Chapter 12- 2 Months
Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia
Chapter 14- Bloody Finger
Chapter 15- Thinking About My Ex Not My Boyfriend
Chapter 16- Remember What We Used To Do?
Chapter 17- Except Sex!
Chapter 18- No Hugging Without My Consent
Chapter 19- He Tried To...
Chapter 20- I'm Done With Your Shit
Chapter 21- Who To Choose?
Chapter 22- This Moments
Chapter 23- Pretend To Be Together?
Chapter 24- That's What I Thought
Chapter 25- He's Just Being A Friend
Chapter 26- Finally Sleeping Beauty Is Awake
Chapter 27- Fixing The Situation
Chapter 28- You're Sleeping On The Couch
Chapter 29- No More Chances
Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun
Chapter 31- Voicemail
Chapter 32- Make Up Sex
Chapter 33- Are We Back Together Yet?
Chapter 34- Outbursts and Returning Relatives
Chapter 35- HE'S OLDER THAN YOU
Chapter 36- Cousin Vs Cousin
Chapter 37- Your Fault
Chapter 38- Drunk Words Sober Thoughts
Chapter 39- Big Reveal
Chapter 40- I Still Hate You
Chapter 41- Maylor Returns
Chapter 42- I Always Get What I Want
Chapter 43- Move On Mate
Chapter 44 -Your Family Thinks I Abuse You?
Chapter 45- Next Flight To UK
Chapter 46- Flying To UK Secretly
Chapter 47- What Just Happen?
Chapter 48- Unfixable
Chapter 49- You're Lying
Chapter 50- Blocked Everyone Out
Chapter 51- She's Not Going To War
Chapter 51- Like You Fucked Ashton Over?
Chapter 53- Biebs & Sammy
Chapter 55- He's A Fighter
Chapter 56- Rocking Your World
Chapter 57- Next Stop: South Korea
Chapter 58- Separate Ways
Chapter 59- Letting Go Completely

Chapter 54- I'm Happy To Swap Places

11 0 0
By smileforjeon

Third Person Pov:
Amy looked at Sammy, " you're lying,  why are you lying? Why are you lying to me?!" She said her voice cracking as she spoke. " I need to go Ash, but keep me posted on how he is, i love you" Sammy spoke into the phone as she continued to look at Amy who was shaking her head. Sammy ended the call and placed the  phone into her pocket. " Amz, i'm not lying it was Ashton on the phone, Luke's on the way to hospital-"

"He was fine when I left, Sammy. He was fine and now he's getting drunk past his limit, sleeping around and now he's got hit by a fucking car and he's unconcious. I c- can't deal with this." Amy said to Sammy, stopping what she was doing and walked out from around the bar, she threw the towel that was in her hand onto the bar and walked off.

Sammy followed after her " Amy!"  She called after her friend, following her as she walked out the bar despite being on shift even though she was due to finish soon anyway. Sammy continued to follow her as she walked down the street.

"Amy!" " go away" Amy said back as she continued to walk away," where are you going?"  Sammy asked, " away from you, away from everything. Away from finding out Luke's a mess yet again,  that he's been hit by a car and might not wake fucking up."

" walking away won't change what's happened, you can keep walking as far as you want but the events that have happened won't erase. He's still been hit by a car, Amz.  That won't change no matter how much you want it to or however far you walk. It's happened and i know its hurting you but walking away from me won't change a thing" Sammy said.

Amy stopped walking, " you're right,  it won't change it no matter how much I tell myself it will. Nothing I seem to do anymore works out, I leave to make things better to hopefully see Luke become happy but that didn't work out. Nothing fucking works out the way I plan it too. Everything messes up, life's just a messed up world with messed up people and i'm the biggest messed up person in it" She said turning around to look at Sammy with tears in her eyes.

" I'm messed up, I messed up Luke's life that much he drank to take the pain away and had to sleep around to try to take it away. I'm the reason he did all that I'm the reason he's on the way to hospital. I'm the reason he could die. He should've never met me Sammy then maybe he wouldn't be in the situation he's in right now"  Amy said. " god, he could die and it would be all my fault. It's all my fault" Amy said crying. Sammy walked over to her and pulled her into a hug, " it's not your fault and he's not going to die. Luke's a fighter and he'll fight it. So, when he wakes up and realises what an idiot he's been you'll be there and somehow it'll all work out"

Sammys POV:

I rubbed Amy's back as she cried on my shoulder, " it won't work out it never does" she muttered. I shake my head, " i think you should know by now, first loves always win." I said to her, my little motto. " nothing toxic ever works out" She said stepping back to look at me.  She wiped her eyes with her hand, took a deep breath. " you need to go back to be with them"  She said.

I nod my head, " you're right i do but so do you. You need to come back with me to make sure Luke's alright" I say. She shakes her head, " I can't come back, it won't make anything better"

"And what about Luke, huh? You're just going to stay here while he's in hospital and like you said might not wake up. He'll want you as soon as he wakes up, you know that."

" He doesn't need me"  Amy said shaking her head.  " He never has done and never will do. He just thinks he does but the truth is Luke doesn't need me to be alright or to live his life. He was fine before he met me and he'll be fine when he forgets me"

" you think he'll forget you? Are you crazy Amy? He loves you there's no way he would forget about you. " He's crazy for loving me because all I've caused him is nothing but heartbreak" She said looking at me. I rolled my eyes at her. " and you'll break it more if you're not there when he wakes up"

" you're not listening to me, Luke doesn't need me.-" Amy went to say but I cut her off getting annoyed with all her bullshit. " if you say that one more time i'm going to slap you untill you see sense. I have one question to ask you. Do you still love him?" I asked her.

" i have work to get back to" Amy said trying to change the subject again and walk away but I grabbed her wrist. "Oh no you don't, I asked you a question and you don't get to walk away from it without an answer girly" I said sternly, getting pissed with the way she was acting.

"Sammy let go of me" Amy whined trying to get her wrist out of my grip. " Just answer my question, if you ever cared about Luke you would answer my question" i said. " of course I cared and still care about him" She replied. I was just about to say she didn't answer my other question when she continued speaking. " and I still love him, of course I do I never stopped" She said. " i don't think I ever will either" She then added. I smiled.

" if what you said is true you would get on a plane with me to go back to Australia" i said, she sighed then  said "..."

Back in Australia:
Hospital, Night Time.

Calum and Ashton were at the hospital as they waited outside in the waiting room, the girls and Michael had gone to get some food. The two boys waited outside while the doctors and nurses saw to Luke. Michael had called Luke's family and they were all on holiday and would try to get back as soon as possible but might take a while to get new flights.

" He might not wake up" Calum said as he sat down on the chair next to Ashton. " hey, don't say that Cal, he'll wake up" Ashton said. " and if he doesn't? He got hit by a fucking car thats bad and  what makes it worse he was intoxicated at the time he was hit that makes the chances of him waking up even worse." Calum added.

Ashton sighed, he knew himself that Luke's chances of waking up from being knocked unconcious was minimal but him being intoxicated makes the odds of him waking up even worse as he much alcohol running through his system.

" i honestly don't get why he did that to himself was he actually hurting that much since Amy left and we didn't realise till it was too late?" Calum asked looking at Ashton.  Ashton sighed," but he said he was fine though" Ashton said shaking his head. " i should've known it was pure bullshit and stopped him before it got out of hand" Calum then added.

"You know I do wonder if Sammy has gotten around to encouraging Amy to come back" Ashton said looking at Calum, " i don't know mate, I honestly don't know. She should come back if she cared and ever loves him but what happened whether she will come back or not I have no idea" Calum said shrugging his shoulders in response. " I mean if you were her, after everything thats happened would you come back?"  Calum asked Ashton. Ashton didn't say anything because he honestly didn't know how to answer the question.

It wasn't long before a nurse came and spoke to both Ashton and Calum knowing they were there for him, the nurse had said that Luke was now comfortable in a room but still unconcious and hooked up to a machine to keep him breathing. The nurse also said  they could go and see him.  Both of them thanked the nurse and headed to the room Luke was in to sit in there with him. Ashton sent the others a quick text to tell them where Luke now was so they wouldnt be confused when they arrived back to the hospital to see him or Calum not there waiting.

It was around twenty minutes later when the others joined Calum and Ashton in Luke's room that was before a nurse said visiting hours was over and sent them all telling them to come back tomorrow. The gang didnt want to leave Luke but because none od them was family they couldn't stay over night so they all headed back to the house to sleep, well try to sleep when all they could think about was Luke not waking up.

24 Hours Later:

Sammy's POV:

I decided not to text everyone that  i was  back in Australia and decided to suprise them all at the hospital, i knew where everyone was because of the group chat and headed towards the room after entering through the main doors.

I reached the room and walked into the others," hey guys" i said, surprising everyone they all smiled and greeted me, Ashton pulled me in for a hug a very tight hug and kissed me which i returned both. " it's great to see you all and there's no change with Luke" i say frowning as I look over to where Luke was laying all hooked up to the machine.

"No not yet, the nurses say to talk to him as recognising as voice might help him to wake uo but it doesn't seem to be making a difference theres been no change" Michael said looking at me. I looked at everyone and nobody was like themselves.

"I know I'm not keen on Amy at the moment but if anybody could wake him by talking to him out of all of us, I think it would be her she's the one with the deepest connection to him and she's not came back" Ashton said frowning.

"I tried my hardest to get her to come-"

"and she didn't come obviously she didn't care enough about Luke to come back"  Ashton then said and i rolled my eyes.

"you can say and think what you like about me but don't you ever say I don't care about Luke because thats the biggest bullshit that's ever came out of your mouth Ashton" I heard Amy say, I didn't even have to look back to make sure it was her because I knew it was as she came back with me from Ibiza.

I watched as the others all turned to the door to see Amy stood there," well well, maybe she does care afterall" Ashton said sarcastically. Amy rolled her eyes and looked at me, I smiled at her before getting everyone out the room so she could spend some time alone with Luke while the rest of us headed to the canteen

Amy's POV:

Fear of losing someone is a feeling I can not begin to describe,  a feeling I don't want to feel again as it's horrible and heartbreaking.

Taking a deep breath I walked from the door and walked over and sat in the chair right next to the bed Luke was laying in attached to the machines. I didn't even know what to say as I was speechless for the very first time; most people normally talk about how they're feeling amongst other things. I had loads of thoughts, feelings running through my head but yet not one would escape my lips just seeing him here laying in a hospital bed attached to a machine keeping him breathing scared me to death. He could die and our last memories were horrible ones and the reason he was even like this was my fault.

I grabbed Luke's hand and held it as I looked at him, " god, this is all my fault I'm so sorry Luke. I'm so sorry." I said silently. " if I could trade places with you right now I happily would because all i feel right now is guilt because you only ended up like this because of me. I never meant to hurt you but I did and in the worst possible way that it ended with you in hospital" i said outloud, my eyes tearing up.

An. Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait I've been ill for a while and finally better so i could finish my part. Stay tuned for Mary Anne,@smileforhemmings to write next!

Love,
Amy, @Jet-Black-5SOS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 509 37
when the love of his life returns home, but in the arms of someone else.
10.3K 261 37
Abby has moved to a new suburb, which means a new school. Shes going through a bad time in her life right now, will she find someone to make her feel...
1.4K 65 35
❗️this is the sequel to An Unexpected Affair.❗️ thanks again for reading guys! let me know what you guys think in the comments.!
33.9K 601 36
Finally, You and your Best friend where going to see your favorite band Five Seconds of Summer. But unexpectedly your night had a change for the wor...