Sarang?

By xparkchanrose

A story about two idols, who fell in love with each other. Which also includes their hardship for having a re... More

Introduction
080816
Pre-Recording
Inkigayo
Broken
Beginning
Tell me
Lets do this again
Busy Busy
Scandal
Award show
I miss her
28/12/16
Confession
2017
Tour
11/02/97
Mian
100th Episode Special
I Miss You
Breaking News
Where Are You
Please.. You Promised!
Who Is She?
Thief
Park Chaeyoung.. YOU!
PROMISE.

As if its your last

3.5K 107 21
By xparkchanrose

After Rose called chanyeol, her phone was confiscated and was left with YG.. not the manager.. but her boss. So it was serious. After crying by herself, she told herself to get her life together and be strong. she can't cry infront of her members. be strong she said. as she walked into the stuido.. the girls all gathered around her

Jisoo: ya~ what did he say?

all the girls were looking at her.

Rose: Listen.. I just broke up with Chanyeol.. and sajangnim took my phone.. i'm fine.. i'll be fine.. but i don't want to talk about it anymore. i just want to continue practicing.

lisa:... are you ok?

jennie:.. o...k lets practice...

The girls were all confused.. Rose's expression was so serious that they didn't know what else to say. it was the first time in 5 years that they've known each other that rose was being so cold.. she was always bubbly and smily even when crying.

...

Chanyeol POV:

Chanyeol went straight to Sehun's room after arriving.

Chanyeol: Ya~ oh sehun!!!

Sehun: neh hyung?

Chanyeol: do you know whats up with rose? has she been texting you? did she call?

Sehun: hyung.. slow down.. I haven't talked to her since the day we arrived from melbourne.. why?

Chanyeol: could you please her her..

Sehun: why-o is everything ok?

Chanyeol: she broke up with me over the phone and she didn't tell me the reason why! she told me that she was tired of getting hurt and hanged up before i could even say anything and i tried calling her a couple of times but she wouldn't pick up! I was on the plane from japan and i couldn't call her and i was so frustrated

sehun: WHAT? OK i'll try calling her...

Sehun: its not going through? i think she turned off her phone?

chanyeol: do you know her other members phone numbers?

Sehun: no but wait i'll call her manager

Sehun: the manager.. just rejected my.. call.. she never DOES!!

chanyeol: do you think something happened?

Sehun: im pretty sure.. something happened..

....

Its been a while since the two last talked. both Chanyeol and rose has been in a slump since the break up. Rose has been in the dance studio 24/7 preparing for their comeback for As if it's your last. Even if the other girls were done with practice, chaeyoungie would be the last to leave and the first to be in the studio. She didn't have her phone, the only way she could talk to her family was through her managers phone or the phone at the yg headquarters.

Blackpink last stage for as if its your last

12/08/17

The blackpink members were back stage watching the performance.. except for Rose.. she didn't want to watch it. She sat down, reading a magazine. the girls noticed that rose was just sitting minding her own business and decided to approach her..

Jennie: cheng..

Rose: neh?

Jisoo: i know it's been like 6 months but you still havent told us the reason as to why you and chanyeol broke up.. we've been really worried.. because you've just been in the studio for the past couple of months and you seem very different.. all we want is you to tell us the reason because it's making us sad..

Rose sighed..

Lisa: cheng please

Rose: ok... remember how some of the exo members and I were on the same flight back to seoul? yeah... and remember there was an article saying that netizens had a feeling chanyeol and i were dating? so sajangnim actually called me to his office because of that .. but thats not it chanyeol and i were caught by dispatch.. *rose started tearing* they took photos of us on our dates but thankfully none of our faces were visible.. so sajangnim found out and I got in to  big trouble.. he took my phone and told me to break up with him.. on top of that.. I can't talk or interact with the opposite sex..

Jennie: WTH!!! is that why manager oppa and unnie has been eyeing you these past couple of months? and they didn't even let you greet exo in their waiting rooms this morning!... i thought it was rude because they're our sunbae's.. omg

rose: i guess..*starts crying* ahhh why am i crying..

jisoo: ya ya don't cry.. :(

Jennie: we'r just thankful that you've finally told us.. we've been really worried you know..

the girls all got ready because they were going to announce the final winners.. It was blackpinks last stage and they were nominated.

Blackpink stood infront, aswell as exo..

BLACKPINK WON!! they did not expect it.. they all looked at eachother and was shocked.. Jennie passed the mic to lisa.. lisa passed it on the jisoo and jisoo was about to pass it on the rose but she saw rose crying.. and started speaking. Rose was covering her face.. Jennie and Lisa saw Rose crying and went to her side and started comforting her.. Rose only cried when they first won for As if its your last but today was different.. it was her first time seeing chanyeol in a very long time and she finally told the members after keeping it to herself..

Chanyeol looking at the monitor.. "don't cry.. please don't cry"

After the encore stage.. Rose and Lisa went ahead to their waiting rooms but Jennie and Jisoo went else where. Jisoo told her managers that they're going next door to Jinyoung and JB and their managers let them of because Jinyoung and Jisoo are close and their managers are close so they trust eachother. but instead of going next door.. Jisoo and Jennie both ran to exo's waiting room.. there were managers standing outside (of course because they're exo) so jisoo tried asking their managers if they can see the exo members but the managers declined 

after asking their the managers.. and failing.. they both turned around and pouted "ugh we have to see chanyeol! we have no time for this" as they were walking back, they bumped into suho..

Jisoo: SUNBAENIM!

Suho: .. Neh? oh annyeonghaseyo

Jennie: .. sunbaenim we need help.. we need to see sehun or chanyeol.. 

Suho: come.. come into our waiting room they're in there.. 

as suho brought in.. "ya someones here.."

all the members turned their heads towards the door and saw both jennie and jisoo.. they were all shocked. 

Baekhyun: what are you guys doing her?

Jisoo and Jennie looked at eachother waiting for one of them to say something..

Jennie: Sehun.. sunbaenim.. can we talk to you?

Sehun: Me? 

Jisoo: NEH

The three talked to eachother near the door.. To be honest, sehun contacted jisoo a while back regarding rose but they told him that rose hasn't spoken about it and that they all know about the break up but not the reason..

Jisoo: .. the thing is.. I know you've been trying to contact rose and her phone is our ceo.. and shes been banned from talking to any male human being and is been eyed by our managers. Even if she has to go to the toilet two of our managers would follow her which is not normal at all. We literally just found out about this today and we just want to tell you this because you might misunderstood because you're her bestfriend and even if she wanted to tell you this she cant.. 

sehun: so.. she doesn't have her phone? and is banned to talk to us?

Jisoo: yes

Sehun: why?

Jisoo: our sajangnim found out about rose and chanyeol.. 

Sehun: D: WHAT REALLY

Jennie: neh..

...

The girls ran out the door before their managers finds them being in exo's waiting room. 

Suho: what did they say?

Sehun: Hyung.. i need to talk to you

Chanyeol: me? 

Sehun explained to chanyeol the whole situation.. and chanyeol was being cold about it.. "so" he said.. sehun was shocked

sehun: hyung.. you don't care?

chanyeol: why should i? she broke up with me!! 

Sehun: HYUNG DO YOU NOT REALIZE IT'S BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU WERE CAUGHT DATING AND CHAEYOUNG'S AGENCY DISAPPROVED AND NOW CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE AND IS BASICALLY BEING BANNED FROM EVERYTHIG! I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO MY BESTFRIEND BECAUSE OF THIS AND YOU DONT CARE!?!?

Sehun screamed and everyone was shocked.. 

Suho: ya~~ calm down

Sehun: do you even know HER?! She probably has been suffering by herself in the past month few months!! You didn't even try to ask her or find out why she broke up with you!

Sehun rushed out. It just shows how much Sehun cared for his dongsaeng.. He's been trying to contact rose in the past couple of months but no answer. he asked winner's song mino.. and he doesnt know.. he asked him for Jisoos number and he gave him and thats when jisoo told him she doesn't know aswell. 

... at night.. when the managers were all sleeping.. Jisoo went into rose's room.. 

Jisoo: chaeyoung-ah.. here.. *hand her the phone*

rose: Who is it?

Jisoo: take it

Rose: hello?

Sehun: YA PARK CHAEYOUNG DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

Rose: ..o...oppa.. *starts crying*

Sehun: ya.. you're crying right.. i know what happened.. and i know it's been hard on you.. 

Rose: I'm sorry

Sehun: you better be.. you werent careful enough that you got caught!

Rose: ya!

Sehun: how are you? 

Rose: I've been ok..

Sehun: thats not what your members told me

Rose: OK  OK!! I'VE BEEN SAD AND DEPRESSED. I didnt know what to do i've literally been thinking of him for the past couple of months. I can't get this guy out of my mind and it's making me go crazy! 

... the two caught up and talking for 2 hours straight 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.7K 27
"What is the story behind you choosing this song Chanyeol-ssi?" Taeyang suddenly asked. "Screw it" Chanyeol thought. He shouldn't have chosen the son...
36.9K 2K 24
He was icy cold, yet full of fire. Words like knives, yet full of passion. Entirely desirable, yet emotionally unavailable. Despite being acquainted...
79.2K 4.4K 30
[Completed] Chaeyoung has a theory that love isn't real. Who would have thought that one man, a 4 day trip with her friends, and fish key chain could...
2.3K 61 12
Chanyeol returns from his high school education at Tokyo, Japan. He returns to Incheon University where his first love awaits, Chanyeol struggles to...