WGM Again?! (Taeun Fan-Fic)

By anniekim03

Summer 2016: Once-WGM-couple SHINee's Taemin and Apink's Naeun start dating for real! A Fan-Fic which describ... More

Chapter 1: We Got Married returns
Chapter 2: It wasn't that hard
Chapter 3: the second isn't any better
Chapter 4: I'll go two thirds
Chapter 5: I want to go out
Chapter 6: Everyday your bright smile doesn't change
Chapter 7: Coward
Chapter 7.5: Victon's Couple Quiz
Chapter 8: My Hyun! My Bum!
Chapter 9: Do you regret it?
*Chapter 10: Oraenmaniya
*Chapter 11: Tell me the truth
*Chapter 12: even back then
*Chapter 13: I'll call you
*Chapter 14: I want to show you every inch of me
Chapter 15: ajubeoni
Chapter 16: a snowflake
Chapter 17: Merry Christmas
Chapter 18: Christmas eve
Chapter 19: Christmas Party
Chapter 20: I'm Naeun's boyfriend
Chapter 21: I didn't get her pregnant
Chapter 22: There's no other reason, right?
Chapter 23: I've already dated before!
Chapter 24: birthday party
Chapter 26: Stay away from Naeun-ah
Chapter 27: because I get insecure
Chapter 28: I promised
Chapter 29: I wanted to... but I also didn't...
Chapter 30: It's okay
Chapter 31: Let's be normal for once
Chapter 32: Truth or Dare!
Chapter 33: casual
Chapter 34: you're so lucky
Chapter 35: see you soon
Chapter 36: a feeling
Chapter 36.5: It's going to be your time soon
Chapter 37: Don't you feel ordinary now?
Chapter 38: Aeropuerto de M...
Chapter 39: I wasted two hours happily
Tag
Chapter 40: take me shopping
Chapter 41: No ask his number!
Chapter 42: I don't want to let go
Chapter 43: lovebirds
Chapter 44: take your time
Chapter 45: someone I've known
Chapter 46: Busy and busier
Chapter 47: resolution
Chapter 48: meant to be
Chapter 49: nowhere else to go
Chapter 50: I love you
Epilogue, Part 1: Jinki-hyung will be last
Epilogue, Part 2: I want to be groomsman
Epilogue, Part 3: the first
Epilogue, Part 4: perfect
Epilogue, Part 5: marriage registration
Epilogue, Part 6: Namjoo's boyfriend
Epilogue, Part 7: good or bad thing
Epilogue, Side Story 1: I won't cry
Epilogue, Part 8: always be happy
Epilogue, Side Story 2: first date
Epilogue, Part 9: beginning

Chapter 25: I Smile

858 21 4
By anniekim03

Naeun's P.O.V

I was really curious what oppa had gotten Jaemin-ah. He didn't know him after all and I was actually impressed he had thought of a present. He could be really forgetful at times and he was probably also busy with all the responsibilities he had at the end of the year.

He put a shopping bag, which I thought he had kept his belongings in the whole time, on the table.
"I'm not sure it will fit your taste," oppa said and apologized for not wrapping the present.

Everyone watched excitedly as Jaemin-ah took his time to get the gray piece of clothing out. It was a simple, long cardigan but had a stylish cut and had some black pattern on the sleeves which made it stand out a little more. I had to admit that it looked really cool.
I think Jaemin-ah was also impressed by oppa's taste in clothing.

"Whoa, as expected this was picked by a celebrity!" Junhyuk-shi exclaimed and I had to laugh.
"It looks great," Kyunghee-shi agreed, "it's different than the clothes you usually wear but I think it will look good on you."

Jaemin-ah stood up and tried the cardigan on. Kyunghee-shi was right.
It was simple but it my as well have been something oppa bought to help his stylist with his stage outfit. Now that I think about it, it really did resemble a stage outfit made out of casual clothes.

"Where did you find this? It looks casual but also special!" Everyone fawned over the cardigan and the girls were already asking oppa to help them with their clothes.

He was busy chatting with everyone and I was once again amazed what an impact oppa could make on people.

The food came and we all kept on chatting and the mood was just great. It felt like oppa and I had become an ordinary college couple out at a normal gathering with our alumni.
I felt happy that the people in this room didn't care about our celebrity status at all and talked and joked with us like they would with any other people.
.
.
.
"Should we go for karaoke now?" Minji asked after we had finished eating.
We looked at each other and everybody nodded.

I stood up and put my coat on but failed with the task of putting my right arm in the sleeve.
"Here," oppa said and I felt him hold up the right side of my coat to help me put it on.
"Gomawo," I thanked him and smiled to myself.

"It's those little gestures which make a girl's heart flutter, right?" Yina-ya smirked.
I didn't answer, instead I looked at the ground embarrassed she had managed to read my mind precisely.

After Yina-ya and Junhyuk-shi paid for the food (since they didn't bring a present) we headed for the nearest noraebang and got a room.

We started off with a fun song where everybody could sing and then decided to take turns in choosing.
Everybody urged oppa and me to sing but we both declined.
To be completely honest I wanted him to sing a song. For me. But since he didn't want to sing I decided not to urge him.
.
.
.
"Look at her! She wants you to sing!" Yina-ya shouted at oppa after a few bottles of beer.
"Is that true, Naeun-ah? Do you actually want me to sing?" Oppa asked me with a smile tucking at his lips.

"N-not really...," I denied and looked down embarrassed for auch a silly wish. If I want to hear his voice I can just open my phone and play one of his songs.

"Tell me, Naeun-ah," he teased me further and put an arm around my shoulders.
He was already laughing by the time I looked up at him and pouted.
"You're too cute," he said and pecked my nose which made me blush furiously.

"Quit flirting, you lovebirds!" Yina-ya yelled at us.
"We're not flirting!" I yelled back but I knew my face was betraying me.

Everybody in the room was looking at us and smiling mischievously and I just wanted to sink into the ground and escape from the stress and the embarrassment.
"J-jaemin-ah, why don't you sign something?" I requested trying to divert the attention.

It worked but now that the spotlight was gone I had to admit that I actually liked the attention.
I actually liked that we could freely be together and act like a normal couple in a room with other people who weren't oppa's or my members or our family.

"Sure," Jaemin-ah nonchalantly answered ans grabbed the mic and picked a song.

It was I Smile. I was surprised because I thought he was going to choose a fun song or if a serious song I thought he was goig to sing it comically. But he sang the song with such seriousness that I kind of got goosebumps by the look in his eyes.
He didn't have a great voice, just average, and he didn't hit every single note, especially the high notes, but he sang with such sincerity that I actually wondered who might have broken his heart.

But before I could figure it out the song ended and I stood up and held my hands up for a high-five.
"You sang really well!" I complimented him and still waited for his hands to clap mine.
He smiled at me shortly and gave me a short hug instead.

Before I could ask what that hug or that seemingly sad smile was about he had already left the room shortly followed by Yina-ya.
I wonder why they went out so suddenly? I followed them quietly with the excuse of 'bathroom' but found them in the hallway right away.

But I was startled when the second I closed the door Yina-ya yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Although she seemed to be really drunk just five minutes ago she sounded perfectly fine and sober now. We'll, perfectly fine was an understatement considering the volume she talked with.

"What do you mean?" Jaemin-ah answered but I could hear from his tone that he was only mocking Yina-ya by feigning ignorance.

"Don't try that sh*t with me! You know exactly who I'm talking about! Leave her alone! She's taken!" Yina-ya yelled louder and angrier than I had ever heard her shout at anyone. Who's she talking about? What does Yina-ya mean?

"I wasn't doing anything. I simply sang a song," he continued with that mocking tone while that voice which had always spoken kindly to anyone and everyone and had always put me at ease back in my school days was now sending chills down my spine with the amount of mock and amusement it could actually put in its words.

I peeked around the corner and just like I had thought Jaemin-ah was smirking while Yina-ya was standing with her back to me and I could only see her hands on her hips.

"Just singing a song my *ss," she cursed again, "Don't you dare make any advances towards her. She's in a happy relationship right now and you know it! So don't even dream about breaking them up!"
"What happy relationship," Jaemin-ah answered calmly but no longer mockingly, "I bet she cries almost every day because of the pressure she has to endure."

"You bet? You know nothing!" Yina-ya huffed, "I know for a fact that she loves him and that's all I need to approve of her relationship as her friend."
"I know she loves him and I know he loves her. I know I don't stand a chance and she'll never see me as more than a friend," he replied too calmly for the sad words he said.

I was starting to feel sympathetic to him despite the start of this conversation but Yina-ya only replied with harsh words, "And it better stay that way, Park Jaemin. Keep your hands of off her! Don't you even dare think about letting her know!"

Who were they talking about? A girl who Jaemin-ah likes. In that room. A girl who has a boyfriend but seems miserable. The only girls taken in that room are me and... Maeri-shi! Does Jaemin-ah like Kyunghee-shi's girlfriend? Or could it be that Jaemin-ah likes... me? No no no no no! That's impossible!

Jaemin-ah sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Suddenly his eyes focused on the corner I was hiding behind and I quickly ran.
Did he see me? Probably. But maybe he didn't see it was me.
I sprinted for the door to our room and fell in oppa's arms as soon as I closed the door.

"That was quick, Naeun-ah," oppa commented while I found my balance again.
"What?"
"You said you were going to the toilet"
"Um...yes," I answered for now thinking about how I could make it seem like I didn't just got back to the room when Jaemin-ah and Yina-ya got back.
Well, act natural. No, I just wanted to avoid them for now. I hope they don't know I eavesdropped on their conversation. Or I hope they at least don't know it was me.

"Actually I got lost on the way. I didn't find the way. Oppa, can you come with me?" I uttered looking for a way to escape more or less naturally.

He looked at me surprised. Of course he did. Which 23-year-old girl asked her boyfriend to accompany her to the toilet? I slapped myself mentally but didn't want to take back what I had said. Maybe it would work. It would be suspicious to head for the bathroom again.

"Sure," oppa answered and smiled awkwardly at my odd request.
Right after he agreed Jaemin-ah and Yina-ya came in and I quickly pulled opportunity towards the door.

"Where are you two going?" Yina-ya asked us.
"Um...toilet," I said to avoid saying anything else I might regret.
"Together?" Yina-ya asked and arched her brow.
"Naeun-ah just gets lost so easily," oppa explained and chuckled.

I nodded quickly with my lips pursed and pulled him out the door thankful he didn't say anything about me going before that already.

"What's wrong?" Oppa asked me when we were right in front of the bathrooms.
"What do you mean?"
"You don't really get lost easily. I know that. And the way you rushed in the room and wanted to get out quickly... none of that was natural. What's up, Naeun-ah? Can't you tell me?"

So this is the new chapter
Please enjoy^^
I chose I Smile because I tough it fit his situation (more or less) and I just love Day6 xD
Anyway, thank you so much for the comments and stars-vote-thingies~
They make me so happ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 50 24
"I'm not gonna leave you for any moment of our life. We'll always be together." Jimin said while smiling towards the guy beside him. "Me too. I'll ke...
11.4K 459 63
After Changbin and Hyunjin escape their old pack, they fled to Osaka Japan where they start their new life. Along the way they meet new people who fo...
8.8K 291 36
In the world of flashing cameras and soaring aspirations, Naeun, a dedicated freelance model juggling her studies, shares a deep, secret love with Ta...
41K 1.7K 31
Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing. Where two boys become each others family because of...