Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 17

1.2K 36 2
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"Why did you come now..?" I start hitting him.

"Go go away peter😭.I don't want to see your face."

"GO TO HELL!!" I literally start crying.

"Honey, I am sorry... Please.... You know I wanted to call you many times but..." I don't let him finish.

"Enough😣don't give me stupid excuses." I turn back.

"Honey, How can my Tinker bell be angry with her peter pan?" He says and I start smiling☺️.

He comes and starts tickling me.

"Say it. Say that you are not angry with your peter pan... Say it." I start laughing way too much😂.

"Okay Okay... But then still I am angry on you." I say folding my hands.

"Ha" He says and hugs me and kisses😘 me on my forehead.

Talking with peter I just forgot that Ben was just beside me.

"Peter, This is Ben. My work partner and my best friend." I introduce him to peter.

"Oh nice meeting you Ben🙂...." Peter goes and hugs Ben.

"And ya... He is Peter. The person I hate the most in my entire life." I tell and I smile looking peter.

"Liar liar... Everyone knows how much you love💙 me and I am the one whom you love the most in this entire universe." I smile and later Ben and peter talk about work and something about countries.

"Honey...Goodnight, I am really tired 😴 I will sleep now." Peter tells me.

I go show him his room and set all things for him and then I come back. I see Blake and Sasha watching Television. I search for Ben yet I don't find him.

"Blake, Do you know 🧐where is Ben." I ask Blake.

"I saw him going out." He tells me and I go to terrace.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Ben...." I see Madi coming.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"Nothing just watching the stars🌟." I tell her.

"May I join...." She asks me very cutely. 

"Yeah...You should not be asking me." I tell her.

We stay quiet for long enough. She is looking at stars. I am looking at her.

"Madi.... You never mentioned about Peter to me." I ask her.

"His topic never came in between us." She tells me.

"I asked you about your friends and then you just said you had one friend that is Sasha." I see that she just smiles😅.

"He is not my friend or Best friend Ben..." The moment she says that for some unknown reason I get scared.

"He is more than my family. I have known him all my life." She tells me.

"How did you both meet?" I ask her wanting to know.

"Our parents are friends and from my childhood we have been together. We used to play together, fight together. Our bond grew even more stronger and stronger by every day. He always protected🙈 me."

"Peter was very popular in our school. I was very shy in my school days and basically I was a typical nerd in school and almost everyone used to bully me. Somehow I never told all this to Peter."

"One day he got to know that some guys were bullying me. He straight away went near them and he broke their bones literally😂. From then no one ever dared to come near me." She starts smiling.

"You must like him a lot right." I ask her.

"Like... No....." She smiles.

"I love him. I love him more than my family. He was the only one who was there with me in all the good and bad times its just him. He has done everything to make me smile☺️ all the time. I can never imagine my life without him."

Madison P.O.V:

"I love him. I love him more than my family. He was the only one who was there with me all the good and bad times its just him. He has done everything to make me smile. I can never imagine my life without him." Suddenly I see Ben just gets up and walks away.

"Ben....." He just walks away and by the time I go he just leaves to his house. I try calling him he doesn't pick up.

"Blake can you please try calling😣 Ben....I don't know what has happened he just left all of a sudden and now he is not lifting my call."

"Madi, he is not lifting even my call...." Blake tells me. I get worried😢.

" I don't know what happened... I might have said something wrong.... no but what did I say... I didn't..." Blake holds my shoulder.

"Madi.. Madi... its okay he will be fine. Just go and sleep, tomorrow we will talk with him. I promise everything will be alright."

I go back to my room.

"Honey...."

"Peter, what the actual hell😰 you scared me." I shout at peter.

"Didn't you sleep yet?" I ask him.

"I tried to sleep but one question is bothering me a lot." Peter asks me with a concerned😕look.

"What..?" I ask him.

"Do you..." He pauses.

"I what..."

"No, actually it's not do you.. Madi....You love Ben right..." I just freeze😐.

"What... No.. I mean why would you ever say that."

"Madi, I know you more than you know yourself." He tells me and I don't know. I just can't look at peter at that moment of time. I just turn around.

"Madi...I love you so much..I have known you all my life... I am just concerned you won't take another wrong decision in your life and I won't let that happen." He just says and leaves from my room.

I just kept thinking about what Peter said and suddenly all my memories with Ben flashes in front of me and I realize how happy😄 I am whenever he is around me.

He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in this universe and he makes me smile always. But love.......

Peter P.O.V:

As soon as I come out of Madi's room.

"Peter...." I see Sasha.

"Peter, I know you care about Madi so much. All you ever want is her to be happy."

"Peter, Ben is the most amazing person you will ever meet trust me. He cares for her so much. He is the best person and the right person for Madi." She tells me.

"Sasha, she has gone through a lot before. I have seen her crying😔all nights. I don't want her to face anything like that again ever in her life."

"Peter, I know your concern and I see her happy like very much happy when she is with him. But Madi herself doesn't know she loves him. Every time I ask her, she keeps denying." She tells me.

"Sasha, I believe you. If you are saying Ben is good then fine. But then I just want to make sure this time that he is just perfect for her and once I know I myself will get them together." I say her with a smile.

"So... Let's start our mission from tomorrow. Mission Maden😍." She tells me.

"DONE!"

Madison P.O.V:

"Peter, What will you do here all the day?" I ask him while he is having sandwich 🥪 .

"I am going with Sasha." He tells me.

"Oh... Okay..." Strange😐.

"Okay then have fun."

"Blake, Are you sure he is fine😢?" I ask him while going to Ben's no actually now it's our cabin.

"Just come. He will forget everything just looking at you."

"Hi..!" I greet Ben in a very low tone.

"What do you want?" He asks me without looking at me.

"This is my cabin and I came to work." I tell him.

"Madison, You can go back to your cabin." Wow he is back to calling me Madison🤦🏻‍♀️...

"No.... I am not going any where. This is my cabin." I tell him.

I see Ben and he is very low and I don't like at all to see him like that.

I hold his hand.

"Ben, What is wrong with you. I am really sorry if I hurt you😢I don't know what happened just please don't be like that." I tell him.

He removes his hand.

"Madison, I am fine. You have not done anything. Just leave." Saying that he just walks away.

I go back to my old cabin.

"Hey, Beautiful.!!" Tony jumps😍and hugs me.

"Hi..." I say in a low tone.

"What happened why is my beautiful best friend sad?" He asks me.

I tell him everything.

"So, because he is sad now you are sad right?" He asks me smiling😅.

"Ya.. and what is there in this to laugh." I ask him folding my hands.

"No..I mean you both are cute seriously he is sad for some reason and now I see my best friend sad here thinking why is he sad?" He starts laughing😂.

"Idiot, it's not funny. I really am worried." I tell him.

"Beautiful you need not be. He will be fine."I just hope so😣.

Peter P.O.V:

I and Sasha go down to have some drink 🍹.

"Madi...." Sasha calls her and I see Madi rushing somewhere.

"Honey, Where are you going?" I hold her and ask her.

"Ben..." She tells me.

"What Ben...."

"Blake said that he went home 🏡one hour back." She just says and leaves.

"Sasha, Come let's go." I tell Sasha.

"Where...."

"Remember Mission Maden." I tell her.

"Wait actually 🙃I even... said to Blake. Even he wants to be part of our mission so..." She tells me.

"Seriously you told him. You promised it's a secret😤." I tell her.

"Sorry, I can't hide from him and trust me he will help us." She tells me.

"Fine!!!"

Me, Sasha and Blake we all leave to Ben's house.

Madison P.O.V:

I go inside Ben's house.

I go upstairs and I see Ben.

"OMG!!!!! Ben are you okay!!!😰" I catch him while he is falling.

"Have been drinking god seriously."

"DO NOT TOUCH ME. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." He moves away.

"Ben.... Just keep calm. Tell me what happened?" I ask him.

He comes close and catches me tightly.

"Madi...."

Peter P.O.V:

We all reach Ben's house.

"You both just keep quite alright." I tell both of them.

"Yes sir!!" Both say at a time.

We three go under some table.

"Ouch🤕!!" Sasha shouts.

"Babe.... Are you alright?" Blake asks Sasha.

"I am fine." She tells him.

"Babe.... I don't think so Babe..."I won't tell him finish.

"What the actual hell🤬. Idiot's both of you can't you shut your mouths. She is fine can't you see and guys we didn't come here so that you both can go all lovey-dovey 💕 ..." I tell them.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." Ben shouts at Madi.

"Ben.... Just keep calm. Tell me what happened?" We all just stay quiet and look at them.

Madison P.O.V:

"Madi..... Don't you know what I feel for you?" I see tears in his eyes.

"Ben......" I feel tears in my eyes now.

"Ben...Please...." He holds my hand.

"You asked me about that room right come with me." He takes me.

Peter P.O.V:

We see Ben taking Madi to some room and we follow them. As soon as we reach.

First Sasha peaks in "OMG😱...!!!" She just stays like statue.

I look in and I just don't get words.

"Awiee..........." I see Sasha literally crying😭.....

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

Yippee!!!! 😍Now Peter is a part of our family. I am sure you all will love him as much as you all love Ben, Madi, Sasha, Blake and Tony....

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
43.7K 2.8K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...