BURDEN ✔

By golden_breeze

[COMPLETED] Jin x BTS All of the members knew that there's something wrong with their oldest hyung, but they... More

BURDEN
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Last Chapter]
THANK YOU
[Special Chapter]

[Chapter 3]

21.3K 942 767
By golden_breeze

"Hyung, what's wrong with your arm?"

Seokjin looked at the brown haired boy that stood beside him, and back to his wounded arm that has been covered with bandage.

"Ah, I fell from the bed and hurt my arm," he lied while smiling to the younger, knew that the younger would believe him because he's a clumsy person.

"Aish, hyungnim, you should be careful," Jimin said while hitting his hyung's shoulder playfully. Seokjin only smiled back, and continued preparing their breakfast. He rolled down his sleeves, reminding himself to be more careful with his arms.

"Are you on diet?" Namjoon asked him when he placed their breakfast at the dining table.

"Why?" Seokjin asked back, looking at Namjoon who rolled his eyes.

"You're skinny as fuck. Come on, hyung, we have a comeback next month, don't lose any weight! You should eat more!" Namjoon scolded him. Seokjin faked his laugh, and hit Namjoon slowly with the napkin.

"I'm not on diet, you idiot."

I just didn't want to eat anymore.

"Then why?" Namjoon asked him again.

"I don't know, tight schedule maybe?" Seokjin's answer sounds more like a question.

"Tight schedule? You barely had any individual schedule," Hoseok joined the conversation, worried.

Yeah, I didn't have any individual schedule because I'm not as perfect as you all.

"If you're getting sick because of that, don't come to us," Namjoon warned him.

"I'm fine, really. The one who needs concern because of that tight schedule is you, guys. Now, eat!" Seokjin scolded them with his motherly tone, and none of them dare to talk back.

Seokjin sat in his seat too, knew that there's no use to skip breakfast because his members are starting to feel suspicious. He only ate one waffle, and ate it slowly so he didn't finish too fast and worry his members.

But after that, he went to the bathroom to emptying his stomach, again.

ㅡㅡㅡ

They only had a dance practice that day, starting from nine in the morning until six in the evening.

They had a new dance move, and it turns out to be too difficult for Seokjin. His body became slower than before, and while his members enjoying their break time, he had to perfect his move.

Sungdeuk, their dance trainer, couldn't come to their practice, so one of his assistant, Donghwan, came and subtituted him. Seokjin internally wished that Sungdeuk could train them, because he always trains them patiently, and sometimes he joked around to lighten up Seokjin's mood so he can learn faster.

"Yah! Seokjin-ah! What's wrong with you? It's a fucking easy move, how can you not do it? Even Namjoon can do it in just twenty minutes!"

Seokjin startled at Donghwan outburst, and lowered his head in shame. He internally cursed himself of being so stupid and pathetic. He could feel his members are staring at him, but he didn't have any courage to look at them, or at Donghwan.

"Do it again! I'm not gonna let you take a break until you do it perfectly and satisfy me," Donghwan scolded him and slapped the back of his head, made Seokjin jumped in surprise, and a glimpse of flashback came across his head.

"You useless piece of shit! It won't take too long until your members realise and kick you out of the group. You're just a burden, you suck at everything. You're a fucking trash!"

Seokjin shivered at the memory, tears started to form in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away when he heard the music started.

He moved his body, trying so hard to remember and do every move correctly, while the memories of "That Incident" keep replaying in his head.

"A fucking trash."

"Again!"

Seokjin replayed the same dance move again.

"A burden! A fat worthless pig! Go kill yourself! There's nobody wants you!"

"Again! Get your fucking head straight!"

Seokjin did the dance move again, trying so hard to stop all the bad memories, and ignoring the growl in his stomach.

"You're always dissapointing your fans with your horrible dance move. You just a parasite."

"Again! Goddammit, Kim Seokjin! Stop being so fucking useless and do it correctly! Why did you have to be in this band? You're just a fucking black hole! Who told you to sit? Again, I said! AGAIN!"

Seokjin shivered at the words, and tried so hard to stand up again. Hoseok and Jimin started to worried about him, while Taehyung and Jungkook surprised by their trainer's sudden outburst.

This time, Seokjin did the dance move without any distraction in his head, but still, he couldn't satisfy his dance trainer.

"Again! Dammit, Seokjin! How could someone be so stupid?! AGAIN!"

Namjoon tried to tell Dongwhan to stop. He could see it clearly that the older started to get tired, because he didn't get any break since their practice start, but Yoongi held him back, shaking his head, signaling Namjoon not to make another problem with their already mad trainer.

Seokjin tried so hard to focus, he didn't want to dissapoint his members and his fans. The music played again, but he could feel that his head starting to get hurt.

Seokjin did the dance move, but the memories flooded back into his mind again.

"Now shut up! If you ever tell anyone about this, I'm going to break your group, and destroy you."

That words internally slapped him hard, and he dropped to the floor, trying so hard to stop the memories from coming back to his head, but failed.
________________________

Hey guys...need a bunch of fluff one shot? Check out my new story ^_^

Sleeping Habits

Jungkook has a cute habit.

Whenever he feels down, or simply just need someone to talk to, he will come to one of his hyungs and sleep with them.

In that time, usually, his hyungs will find something new about him, and a sleepy Jungkook will tell them his problems and feelings, something that they barely hear in the daytime.

And of course, they feel grateful.
________________________

Just a bunch of fluffy one shot between Jungkook and his Bangtan's hyung

Started :
November 30th, 2017

_______________________

I

nstagram : _goldenbreeze_

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow
It means a lot ^^

-Lejindary-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.8K 18
I feel like there will never be enough bottom namjoon stories in wattpad. °°°°° © credits to @SEULCITY for the cover and @1STCORNDOG for the banner...
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
41.7K 1.7K 7
[COMPLETED] In which they were on their vacation at Malta. At first they were six since Taehyung couldn't go there because of his personal matter but...
878K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...