You are the piece ☓ (Henrik S...

By hailtheapxcalypse

[SLOW UPDATES] (Y/N) is a mechanic and musician. Guitarist in the band Rammstein. What happens when your mech... More

A/N
1. Duck mask?
3. A day to go
4. Exercise and Arguments
5. Logic
6. Wacken
7. The Guitar Wizard
8. Sarcasm and Similarities
9. Awkward
10. I'm Great At Titles
11. The Truth
12.
13.
14.

2. Weird looks

388 12 3
By hailtheapxcalypse

(Your POV)

He gave me a confused look.
"Oh I'm a mechanic... Well it used to be my business but now it's just more of a hobby. I can still do it though, and not to brag and all but I think I'm pretty damn good at it!" I said, chuckling a bit after.
"Are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble."
I was just going to go home anyway, maybe see if Christian wanted to go for a wander. At least this will give me something to do.
"I'm 100% sure. Also is there any chance you skate?"
I swear all I seem to be getting off this dude is weird looks. I guess it was kind of a strange question to ask, it would just make my life a hundred times easier!
"Well not personally but someone I know owns one. Why? Do you want it as some sort of repayment?"
"Oh no! It's so I can easily slide under the bus to fix the leakage!"
"Sure go ahead!"

~Sort of time skip to when your working~

It started to get a bit awkward as I could feel the man watching me. It was time to break the silence.
"So do you have a name or something?" I said giggling to myself.
"Oh I'm so sorry! I'm John"
I swear he went to put out his hand for me to shake but then realised I was under a bus!
"(Y/N)"
"Do you do this for a living?" He asked.
"I'm actually umm.. I'm a photographer? I do that a lot when I'm in America. I'm also a guitarist for a band, you probably haven't heard of them though!"
"What a coincidence (literally)! I'm also in a band, called Avatar. We're here for Wacken tomorrow. I'm guessing that's also while your here."
Avatar? I'm pretty sure that's the band Richard's obsessed with, and I think it's the band that he set as my ringtone because I lost a bet.
"I actually moved here a while back now, but yeah I'm also going to Wacken and I'm terrified!"
"Really? Is it your first time on a big stage?"
"It's definitely not! It's just that we're headlining and I need to try and get my anxiety to back down but it's not that simple."
"Oh cool- WAIT! Headlining!? So your a part of Rammstein?"
Oh god... Does this mean he knows me?
"Yeep."
"That's awesome! All I ever hear about is Rammstein! Haha, my band mate Johannes loves you guys!"
"Haha nice.... So where's your band mates?"
"Those guys left me here to get coffee. Well I think they did. Knowing Tim he'll probably want to go in the record store as well though!"
"Kind friends you have there!" I said giving off a little chuckle. "I think I'm just about done here!"
I rolled out from under the bus while handing the skateboard back to John.
"Thanks (Y/N)! You're a life saver! Hopefully I can see you tomorrow, I'll probably be watching your set anyway."
"Again, no problem! And yeah hopefully I bump into you tomorrow!"
I shook John's hand, a hug would just be a bit weird to someone that's practically a stranger to me. Then I headed off towards my apartment, turning around now and again to wave the drummer off.

A/N this was a short chapter sorry. I'm trying but this story is going to be moving pretty slow for now (well until Wacken). AGAIN I AM VERY BAD AT NAMING THE CHAPTERS SO ITS VERY CRINGY! Thanks for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
125K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...