ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 13

72.7K 3.2K 3.4K
By PotatoesAndJams

"Because he's All mine.

Suga stared into the space as V's words repeated all over his mind. He was left on the porch dumbfounded when the lilac haired male said it with a smirk and walked away smugly.

"What were you thinking V?...." the question occured in his brain again as he let out a frustated sigh and laid back on the couch. Namjoon stared at him curiously.

"You know, i think that you should forgive V and let go of this issue. I mean i know what he did was wrong but everybody deserves a second chance and he is your best buddy! So come on man! Cheer up. And make jungkook feel better too. Stop looking like a sad aunt from emo dramas." The tall male said, trying to cheer up his friend. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his blonde hair.

"I did want to forgive him joon but he doesn't seem like he is going to stop bothering kookie." The shorter male said with an serious expression.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Aish nevermind. I don't want to talk about this right now. Lets go to jack's. I need a drink to chill off my mind. Jungkook's sleeping anyways." The blonde male stood up and grabbed his helmet, walking to the front door.

"But don't get laid tho. You can't bring the chicks here as jungkook is home." Namjoon said with a slight chuckle.

"Urghh i know stupid. Shut up and come." He groaned in annoyment and both of them exited the house.

.

.

The short corgi mewled and rubbed his owner chest to comfort the latter. The lilac haired male was sitting on the floor, leaning his back again his room door. The sounds of the quarrels and agressive screaming rang throughout the walls of their house.

"You are fucking that bitch!! Aren't you!?!?!??!"

"Shut up!!! You have no rights to say that you slut!!!!! You go around sucking every men out there!!!!" 

Taehyung closed his glassy eyes and leaned his head against the door. His ears were immune to this so was his heart. So immuned that he couldn't feel happiness anymore. Memories of his grandmother flashed through his mind he patted chopa's head on his chest.

"I miss you halmeoni"

.

.

.

"Hyung i will walk to my class by myself!!!" Jungkook whined and tugged onto yoongi's coat with a pout.

"No! I will take you there! Anything could happ-

"Jesus let that boy live yoongi" namjoon said, amused by the overprotective brother.

"Yes yes! Joonie hyung is right! I should go alone!!" Jungkook said, flashing his bunny smile at his hyungs.

"No i will-

"Enough. Let him go by himself!" Namjoon said and dragged the blonde male away from the younger who chuckled at their cuteness.

"Fighting!~ jungkook ah!!" Namjoon said and dragged the protesting yoongi with him. Jungkook sighed and made his way to his classroom.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight~~! In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight!!! Awweeeeeee eeeeeee eyou mamaveeee!!!!" The 16 year old sang along the hallway shaking his head.

"What are you doing?" A cold voice from behind came out of no where scaring the shit out of the latter. He flinched and turned around quickly.

"Ah hyung you scared me!" He said patting his chest as he saw taehyung standing behind him.

"Why are you alone here?" The lilac head asked ignoring jungkook's sentence.

"I am walking to my class..." jungkook said in a low voice as he still felt awkward from what happened yesterday. Taehyung frowned as the younger looked down without making any eye contact.

"Lets go." He said and reached for the younger hand but jungkook flinched and backed away with his sudden instincts. V frowned at his actions and stared at his wide doe eyes.

"W-where?.." the brown haired male asked, looking at the slightly angry older.

"Just follow me." V said coldly as he grabbed jungkook's small hands in his and dragged him forcefully towards the exit of the school.

"H-hyung we have to go to our classes-

"Lets skip." The tall male said without caring but jungkook's eyes widened.

"N-no hyung! T-thats wrong!" He stuttered and taehyung finally stopped as there reached the bike parking area. He turned back to look at the worried expression on jungkook's face.

He slowly leaned down closer to the younger who backed away quickly. The older's strong tanned hands slowly sneaked into jungkook's waist pulling him more closer. His strong eyes stared into the younger's soft ones.

"You do as i say puppy."

He stated sternly and smirked as he saw jungkook trembling and  nodding obedientely.

"AAH!" The younger squeaked as he was lifted in the air with taehyung's strong grip on his hip and placed on the older's bike seat.

"H-hyung?!" Jungkook exclaimed as he gripped onto taehyung's shoulder in fear but the lilac head held him by his waist and kept him on the bike seat while leaning infront of him.

"Calm down puppy." He teased as he looked at jungkook's panic expression.

Anyone would misunderstand their position right now which looked like lovers. And that someone had to be a certain pink haired male who was walking through the school grounds, drinking his bubble tea.

"What the fuck?!?" Jimin spat out his drink as he stared at the two familiar males with wide eyes. His jaw dropped to the ground at he scanned their position.

"I am shook!!" He shouted but the pair couldn't hear him as he was quite far away from them. He quickly grabbed his phone and snapped more then 10 pictures of the pair with a amused grin.

"Goals bruh..." he muttered as he stared at jungkook in the older's arms, sitting on his bike and taehyung leaning against him.

"Damn i am hungry... lets go meet jungkook and then we go to the canteen." Jimin froze as he heard the familiar voice of his crush aka jungkook's devil brother. He turned around to look at yoongi and namjoon coming through the hallways.

"Oh shit!!!" He muttered as he glanced at the vkook pair before running off to yoongi.

"HEY THERE~" he said way too loudly which scared namjoon a little while yoongi stared at him weirdly.

"What do you want?" Suga asked in annoyment while jimin stared at them nervously.

"W-where are you guys off to?" He asked, trying to act cool and leaned against the wall behind him so he could check on the vkook pair.

"Shit they are still here."

"We are going to get jungkook." Namjoon said and both of them turned to walk while jimin panicked.

"NO!" He yelled standing infront of them, spreading his hands and legs apart creating a barrier.

"What?" The other two males asked in unison while jimin smiled in fear.

"Uh i m-mean... he's not there. H-he... he went to a extra class with Mr.shin." jimin internally sighed in relief for coming up with a good excuse.

"He told me to inform you guys. So have lunch without him." Jimin continued as he stared at yoongi and namjoon.

"Ok.." suga said, tilting his head to look at namjoon.

"Then lets go to the canteen." Namjoon said.

"He shouldn't be skipping his meals though. Its bad for his heal-

"He ate earlier. He'll be fine." Jimin assured suga and gestured them to go back to the canteen.

"You come with us too." Suga said suddenly making jimin to freeze.

"Huh?! What?!" He exclaimed but yoongi was already dragging him to the canteen.

"But i wanted to see vkook together! Waeee..." jimin internally whined.

.

.

.

"You wanted to look around seoul right?" V asked as he stared at the younger in his hands.

"Y-yes i did." Jungkook answered.

"Then lets go." Taehyubg said and let go of jungkook who looked at him in confusion.

"N-now? Where-

"No questions." The older cutted him off and pushed a helmet onto his head. Jungkook nodded as he frowned at the heavy helmet on his small head.

"B-but hyung. Promise me that you won't d-drive like last time." Jungkook said in fear as he remember how the older teased him last time.

"I won't."  V said with a slight chuckle which made jungkook to smile. He loved seeing the cold older smiling.

"Pinky promise?" He asked as he showed his finger and flashed his bunny smile.

"Pinky promise." Taehyung said with a poker face and interwined his pinky finger with the other's.

____________________________________

Ayoo its meeee😂😂😀😀😀

Sorry for the late update😂 i am currently having exams so was quite busy.

And i am in a pretty good mood so i added some fluff😂

Btw can anyone tell me the link or how to watch ellen show with bts online😭😭😭 i want to watch so badly but none of the website are working.

And yes i literally died at this part of run episode.

YOONMIN WITH JUNGKOOK IS BOOTIFUL👀👀❤💖💕💚💛💜💘👍

TAEHYUNG WITH HIS PARENTS NAMJIN IS AMAJIN!!!
😍😍😍😘❤👀💚💛💜💓💔💕💖💗💘💝👇

I feel so attacked with JUNG HOSEOK!!!!!!😭😭😭💘💘💘💘

Jin is soo fluffly!! Adorable !!!! 😭😭💘

OH MAI GAWD MY LITTLE BABY BUNNY BUN!! CUTE LITTLE FETUS😭😭😭😭

He is sooo cute i can't😭😭👆👆👆

MIN YOONGIIIIIIIIIIII😱😱😱😱😱💘💘💘💘💘💘

But i am quite pissed that Mama didn't nominate DNA for the song of the year..... Like what the fuck?!?!

Me to mama:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.6K 17
In which Taehyung can't stop fantasizing about his group member Jeongguk. Contains: Smut Switch Taekook Strong language Crack Fluff Angst
1.8M 72.1K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
151K 7.6K 38
Kim Taehyung loved being known as a bad boy and having a huge social circle. Nobody knew what Taehyung did for a living. Sometimes Jeon Jungkook has...
80.6K 4.4K 25
[sequel to VENDETTA] 3 years later, Jungkook's moved on- but his dark past still haunts him ─────────────────────────── 🐦: @LOVERVMINS (which no lon...