Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

23

427 25 15
By -jiung

"The heck? Race? What do you mean race?" Mijin was on the phone with Daeyeol while the other girls were eating the snacks Mijin brought.

"Girls, do you guys need cup noodles?" Mijin turned to them.

"Yes!" Arim squealed while jumping up from the floor.

"Camp without cup noodles is nothing." Minah said.

"I know right." Jaein gave Minah a high five.

"So... a relay race?" Mijin asked after listening to the phone for a while.

"Relay race? Like where everyone has a mission?" Rico looked up from her snacks.

"Oh god I don't like those." Chaejung said.

"Same." Ryu said.

"Uh... one person will buy the cup noodles, then one person will get the hot water, one will put the hot water into the noodles and one will manage the time? Uh..." Mijin repeated everything the boys said through the phone.

"Did they not listen to our opinion?" Ryu facepalmed.

"Will they ever?" Minah laughed.

"I guess I'm the only one who thinks that it's fun." Arim pouted.

"You guys are sending out the fastest runner first? Okay we will too." Mijin answered.

"Chaejung should be the fastest runner here, unless Rico is faster..." Jaein said.

"Oh hell no I'm slow." Rico laughed.

"Then Chaejung it is. She'll go buy the cup noodles, right?" Minah asked.

"The store isn't really far away. But we're upstairs..." Rico said.

"Ask them to give me 3 more seconds." Chaejung spoke.

"3 seconds? Are you going to jump off the window or something?" Ryu widened her eyes and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, 3 seconds, I can't even finish a candy." Mijin said, before turning back to the conversation on the phone.

"They agreed to give you 5 seconds."

"I think that's not a really big difference..." Jaein facepalmed.

"Well, at least we got more time." Arim smiled.

"So... after Chaejung got the cup noodles, Jaein will go get the hot water because she's careful enough, then Arim will put the hot water into the noodles and Rico will be timing it." Mijin explained.

"Phew, I don't need to do anything." Ryu sighed in relief.

"I'll be having a live on instagram." Chaejung said with a grin while taking out her phone.

"As long as you're fast." Minah shrugged.

"Okay, Chaejung, you can leave the door any time and the 5 seconds benefit starts at that time." Mijin said.

"I'm ready. 7 cup noodles, right?" Chaejung said after taking the wallet on the table.

"Yeah." The girls answered.

Chaejung ran out the door quickly.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!"

Chaejung already ran down the stairs and started running to the snack store. A person ran behind her in an instant.

"Sungyoon!" Jaein looked out the door and gasped.

Both of them are running quickly.

"HELP HE'S TOO FAST!!!!" They could hear Chaejung exclaim.

The girls in the room are all watching the instagram live and commented:

"Sigh." -Jaein

"Disappointed... jk love you!" -Arim

"Don't f*cking read the comments just run" -Ryu

"Dude i just realized that chaejung and sungyoon are similar in some sort of way? Are they long lost siblings? Aha i guess it's just me who's thinking like this" -Minah

"Chaejung run!!!" -Rico

"Chaejung honey get me a chocolate bar too I'll pay you back <3<3<3" -Mijin

Within minutes, Chaejung came running back, right before Sungyoon.

Jangjun stood outside the girls' room, complaining how their room is larger than the boys', but he's actually waiting for someone.

"Jaein, take this bottle and fill it with hot water down there in the drinking fountain after Chaejung comes here." Rico said, passing Jaein an empty bottle, she nodded in response.

Chaejung ran upstairs and put down the cup noodles and a chocolate bar inside the room, Jaein already left.

"Jangjun? What are you doing h-" Chaejung asked.

"Come with me." Jangjun grabbed Chaejung's arm and pulled her away.

"Oooh~" The girls in the room all cheered. Not because of the moment, but because Chaejung was still having live on instagram, and they could still watch everything.

"Jaein already went, right? Who's going among the boys?" Minah asked, her eyes focused on the screen.

"Wait, let me ask." Mijin took out her phone once again.

"Daeyeol, who did you send to get the hot water? WHAT?!" Mijin screamed after the question.

"What happened?" Arim questioned.

"Jibeom... he's going to get the hot water..." Mijin answered.

"Oh god will they fight or something?!" Ryu asked.

"I'll handle this." Rico stood up, and left the door.

--------------------

"Jangjun, why did you drag me away all of a sudden?" Chaejung is still a bit surprised.

They were in the open area where activities are usually held. The night sky was full of stars. There was no one around, as they see. They stopped walking.

"Chaejung ah..." Jangjun smiled widely as he turned to her.

"Yes?" Chaejung answered.

"I lost truth or dare with the boys inside the room..." He paused a bit.

"And I'm here to tell you that... I like you." Jangjun looked into her eyes as he held her hands.

"So... it's just truth or dare." Chaejung replied, looking down. Jangjun stayed silent for a while before laughing.

"Well... I picked truth." Jangjun said, and Chaejung looked up in shock.

Before she could even react, Jangjun pulled her into a hug.

"I really really like you, Go Chaejung." Jangjun said. Chaejung felt her heartbeat increasing.

"I-I like you too, Jangjun." She smiled hugging him back tightly.

"It hasn't really been a long time, but I'm certain that you are the one I've been looking for... I can't wait any longer, I just want you to be mine..."

Chaejung couldn't help but blush and smile widely hearing Jangjun's words. It made her heart flutter.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jangjun asked. Chaejung nodded her head hard.

At this moment, Chaejung realized her phone has been buzzing nonstop.

"Is someone calling?" Jangjun asked.

"I don't think so- holy crap..." Chaejung held up her phone and froze.

Everyone has been watching through instagram live.

Everyone now knows that Chaejung and Jangjun are dating.

"Good show, good show." Someone came out, clapping.

"Chan?" Jangjun widened his eyes.

"When are you here?" Chaejung is also surprised.

"I've been here the whole time." Chan answered with a smile. The new couple is speechless.

"You guys might not know, but I've subscribed to Chaejung's YouTube channel ages ago, and trust me, the video with both of you in it went viral among the fans." Chan explained.

"Oh, then everyone now knows that Chaejung had a handsome boyfriend." Jangjun winked.

"Pfft." Chaejung lightly hit him with a smile.

---------------------

When Jibeom reached the water fountain, Jaein is already getting the hot water from there. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Dammit." He mumbled, before going to the water fountain.

"Can you be a bit faster?" He complained, annoyed after standing there for about 10 seconds.

"Can't you see how slow the water is coming out?" Jaein answered, a little mad that he's here complaining.

"You don't need that much hot water." He said.

"There's 7 of us." She replied.

"We have freaking 11!" Jibeom exclaimed.

"I came here first." Jaein frowned, Jibeom tightened his fist.

"I swear I'll hit you." He said angrily and Jaein flinched a bit.

"Don't think that I don't know how to defend myself." She said.

"I'll see." Jibeom pushed her, and she kicked his leg.

"That doesn't even hurt." He rolled his eyes.

"Does it look like I want to hurt you?!" Jaein asked angrily, Jibeom froze.

Seeing that he didn't respond to her words, she just let out a sigh before continuing her "mission".

She finished refilling her bottle and picked it up, but accidentally spilt some hot water on her hand.

"Ouch!" She groaned in pain.

Jibeom didn't say anything, and just took her bottle and placed it down, before grabbing her hand and brought it to the cold water side of the water fountain, turning it on, cooling down Jaein's hand that got slightly scalded by the hot water.

"Stay there." Jibeom said, and left.

After a while, Joochan came running out.

"Jaein! Are you okay?" Joochan asked, worried as he looked at Jaein and at her hand.

"I'm fine." She answered calmly.

"That's good." Joochan took out 2 big bottles and started refilling the hot water from the other side.

"This Jidumb, he can be quite caring sometimes, huh?" He laughed a bit. Jaein didn't say anything.

"I hope my words won't hurt you, but the Jibeom I know has a really kind personality. I don't know why he's acting this way but I believe he's still the same person he is, and he probably regretted hurting you...Joochan said.

"Maybe..." Jaein mumbled.

On the other hand...

"Holy crap!" Jibeom exclaimed as someone covered his mouth from the back and dragged him away.

And he calmed down after he saw who the "kidnapper" is.

"Rico, can you look for me in a normal way?" He sighed, bringing his hand to his chest to calm his heart after the shock.

"I saw everything." Rico finally spoke, talking about the incident that happened earlier.

The boy paused for a moment thinking about it, "so?" He replied.

"I think you can change completely by the end of this camp." She smiled, and he looked down nervously.

"W-whatever you say!" He stuttered in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 639 20
"Get out of my head"
135K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a cliché romance with you."