The Blood of Olympus

De MichaelPeleshaty

In the house of Hades Percy and Annabeth escaped Tartarus. Nico and Jason visit Cupid. Frank becomes a Roman... Mais

The Blood of Olympus
Percy l
Leo ll
Annabeth lll
Jason IV
Nico V
Hazel VI
Percy Vll
Leo Vlll
Annabeth IX
Jason X
Nico XI
Hazel Xll
Percy Xlll
Leo XIV
Authors Note Please Read!
Annabeth XV
Jason XVI
Nico XVII
Sequel?
Hazel XVIII
New Book!
Percy XIX
Piper XX
Hazel XXI
Leo XXII
Nico XXIII
Frank XXIV
Jason XXV
Annabeth XXVI

Poseidon XXVII

2.2K 40 15
De MichaelPeleshaty

Poseidon wasn't shocked that the demigods refused godhood, why would they? They lost everything that they wanted to live with. 

After the children disappeared Poseidon asked Hades. "Is my son dead?" 

Hades closed his obsidian black eyes in concentration before opening them and saying. "No, he is still alive." 

"Is the pit still closed off to you?" Athena asked. 

"Yes." Hades sighed unhappily. With that Poseidon flashed out and went to visit his other son, a sibling that Poseidon wished Percy could have met. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sequel! The Quest for the Missing Hero. Coming June 20th 

Josh Greene a thirteen year old boy  has always been the odd one out, considering he has A.D.H.D and dyslexic. He was considered an outcast and the only thing he ever excelled at was swimming. 

When his best and only friend warns him of a terrible, terrible fate his father, whom abandoned him and his mother when he was born,  brought upon him. He is attacked by the legendary Minotaur. He starts feeling almost.. Godly?

He goes to a camp where he find a world filled with Greek mythology a safe haven for people like him. Who is his people you may ask?

Half-bloods. There are several places all over the world for him to be safe but he chooses to go to camp Half-blood where he meets Clare Bell and Annabeth Chase a twenty five year old woman who lost the love of her life in the giant war. 

Join Josh, Clare and Annabeth on a quest for the missing hero.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.7K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
258K 2.7K 34
{completed} ✓ When the great seven demigods of the new Great Prophecy went to save Annabeth from Arachne, they didn't realize that two of the world's...
29.9K 473 32
ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN! This is my version of the sequel to The Mark of Athena, the upcoming fourth book in The Heroes of Olympus series: The...
35.7K 625 26
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase have made it to The House of Hades, what turns into a one day journey through the house becomes a nightmare for the...