The Lover (18+) [Completed]

De AnonymousBlueInk

"I've wanted you my whole life, Scar, and when I'm finally here with you, you're married..." Scarlett Knightw... Mais

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chaper XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Epilogue

Chapter VII

46.8K 2.3K 158
De AnonymousBlueInk

DONT BE A GHOST READER. VOTE/COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!

-UNEDITED-

Rushing to get ready with Andrew in the room was nerve-wracking. Since Nate came back I felt paranoid all the time, the tension between him and I felt so real that I was convinced everybody could feel it, even Andrew.

"Where are we going?" I had asked Andrew quietly, trying to pick my clothes out, and he had just grunted a response while pulling out a regular white button down and slacks. What is his problem now?

I really didn't care to ask, but mostly because there would be an argument and the last thing I wanted was a spectacle while at dinner.

After showering quickly, mostly because I didn't want Andrew to get the wrong idea and jump in, and doing a quick makeup set on my face, I was jumping around to pull the navy-blue semi-formal dress on. It had a square neck that made my boobs look decent, short sleeves and a somewhat longish tail that looked just about perfect for an evening of dancing.

"Let me help you with that" I heard Andrew say after he was done fixing his black tie. I waved my hand dismissingly, but he wrapped his hand around my arm, and I ripped it off

"Stop touching me!" I whispered forcefully, and Andrew scowled.

"You're making this a bigger deal than it should" he said, and I finished zipping my dress up.

"I don't care" I said and snatched my small handpurse off the bed and walked towards the door.

"Where's your wedding ring?" he asked me,and I stopped in my tracks. Without turning, I raised my hand, and instead of giving him the middle finger I gave him my ring finger instead, sporting the magnificent diamond ring, then walked out of the room.

Not a good start for the evening.

~.~.~.~

Sitting on this round table was the most awkward thing I have experienced, and I know all about awkward. While getting seated, Alex had been so damn smart she had taken the seat next to Oliver instead of the one next to me, and the only seat left for Nate to seat was next to mine. Andrew did not like that whatsoever. So here I was, sitting between Andrew and Nate, and the air stank of pure testosterone.

To make things much better, as Andrew usually did, he had taken a liking in holding my hand on his lap, and as we were in public I couldn't do anything else aside from complying. Grinding my teeth, I was sipping my soup with my left hand, and cursing Andrew out with my brain.

"Darling, you look too skinny, you have to eat more" my mother was saying, and I didn't register what had happened until I heard Alex snort, saying how I had a better body than most models she worked with in London.

"Mother-"

"No, no darling, you're starting to look sick!" my mom gasped, and I frowned, already starting to tick.

"Marcia, leave the child alone, love" my father said, rolling his eyes. My mother has always said I looked sick, but that was how I looked like always! I was skinny, it's not my fault she gave me her genes. What a pain with this woman.

I tried to take another spoonful of soup but my hands were shaking a bit so I had to put the spoon down and slowly pulled my hand away from Andrew's sweaty ones. Disgusting.

"Let the poor woman eat, Andrew" Alex laughed while she nibbled on a piece of bread and smiled at Oliver.

Nate cleared his throat and took a small sip of his drink.

"Alex, when are you going back to London?" Nate asked, and everybody turned and looked at her. She looked like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Uh...um, soon" she said with a smile. I frowned. Uh huh. I picked up my glass of wine and took a discreet sip before sitting a tad bit taller.

"So, tell us Scarlett, we hear you guys are trying to get pregnant" Mrs. Hatford said and everybody went still. Except Nate and I as we both choked on our drinks.

Alex giggled quietly as Andrew passed me a napkin to wipe the wine off my hands.

"My parents cannot wait for a grandchild, isn't that right babe?" Andrew asked with a small smile thrown my way and I smiled tightly. Everybody seemed to be content with that answer, including my parents, while Nate was very still on the chair.

"What a surprise, darling!" my mother said, clapping her hands and grinning at my father

"Oh, yes a surprise indeed" I said with mock excitement. Then I felt something under the table. A quick touch and I jumped a bit. Andrew looked at me, with a frown but turned back to continue talking to the family. I had tuned everybody out by now. I had to straighten up a bit to realize what was happening. The high table had a long white tablecloth that covered most of my lap, and under the table Nate had decided to place his warm big hand on my left thigh. The mere touch had me clearing my throat and a small warming feeling spread through my body.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I turned a bit towards Andrew, so I could cover Nate's hand under the tablecloth, but I allowed myself to enjoy his warmth. I then put my left hand under the table cloth and pressed his hand against my thigh. I stole a quick glance at Nate, who had a smug expression on his face while he sipped his drink and stayed in silent. As we were sitting on a round table, Nate's body parts were perfectly concealed by my body and the tablecloth, and the mere thought of him doing more than touching my thigh just made my heart speed up.

As if he read my mind, his hand started to go up, and I opened my legs impulsively. I tried to keep my composure, but it was almost a torture as Nate's fingers skimmed up my outer thigh and then slowly to my inner thigh, the place I yearned to be touched. I took a deep breath quietly and I felt myself flush and my cheeks heat up quickly. I had moved my hand from Nate's and both hands were not grasping the

chair, my fingertips turning white. I was so grateful Andrew seemed to be very interested in what my father was saying that he didn't pay attention to the way I was behaving. Nobody really was.

Then, as bold as Nate was, his fingertips skimmed up, pulling my short dress skirt up, and I felt my eyes widen as I felt his fingertips pulling the delicate fabric of my lingerie aside. My body was pulsing, I was hot everywhere, and I couldn't breathe.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" Alex asked across the table and I felt Nate retract his hand slowly, so he wouldn't call attention. I stole a glance at him before smiling at Alex, and everybody else as they had stopped talking to look at me.

"I am perfectly fine. If you all excuse me, I'm going to the lady's room" I said slowly before I stood up and walked out of the dining room.

Praying under my breath, hoping nobody followed me, I rushed out to the foyer where the host was standing, waiting for more clientele to come in.

I stood there, trying to catch my breath. My face felt warm, so flushed. But what I wanted was to have Nate's hands on me, touching me in places I couldn't even bring myself to admit. I took a deep breath and leaned against the pillar, the cold stone feeling marvelous on my hot skin. All I could think of was my desperate need to touch Nate, to kiss him, to say his name as he had his body pressed against mine.

Stop, Scarlett

You are married, you can't be doing this

I groaned at my thoughts

"Ma'am, are you okay?" I heard the host ask me. My eyes flew open and I nodded quickly. Then an idea popped in my head and I rushed to his desk quickly.

"Can I please have a piece of paper with a pen?"

~.~.~.~.~

Dinner went smoothly, thank the lord. Soon we were ready to go back to The Hamptons and I was counting the minutes in my head. As we were exiting, I realized Nate was staying behind the group, messing with his phone ad Andrew dragged me to the front of the restaurant, following everybody. As we passed Nate quickly, my hand slipped into Nate's fingers and gave him the small folded piece of paper. He looked up, but I kept walking, praying to God Andrew didn't turn around.

The ride back to the Hamptons was a torture. My brain was running around, the wildest thoughts stuck in my head. It was almost midnight when we finally reached the house, and everybody seemed impatient to rush to bed. We bid our goodnights, and everybody went to their assigned rooms, and Andrew dragged me ours. I counted numbers in my head to try to keep from snapping at him. We changed into more comfortable clothes, minding the fact that I was about to sleep next to him for the third time since we got married. The first time was on our honeymoon. Nothing ever happened that night. He thought I was just nervous, so he didn't try anything, but then when we move into the house we bought tried to sleep in the master room, that didn't go too well either as he was thinking my

'nervousness' was gone, but the second I didn't let him touch me, he realized there was no way in hell him and I would consummate the marriage. That's why we got separate rooms.

And now would be the third time. That's of course, if that even happened.

"I'm going out" I heard Andrew murmur while I was washing away the makeup on my face. I straightened up and dried my face

"Where are you going?" curiosity getting the best of me. Andrew gave me a look while he changed shirts. I turned around, not wanting to see him undress.

"Just meeting up with some friends staying nearby" he said,and I took my rings off, putting them on the corner of the sink.

"Okay" I said all too happy. But Andrew took a good forty minutes to leave the damned house and I was tapping my foot on the floor, completely annoyed at the fact he kept wandering around. Fifteen minutes till midnight, I heard the car drive off into the night, and I didn't waste any time. Tiptoeing around, I stuck my head out of the room, and realized the hallway was dark and empty.

I dashed down the hallway barefoot but not caring about the cold, as long as I got out of the AC filled house. I opened the door that lead towards the pool that connected with the open full kitchen and bar. Looking behind me quickly, I closed the door and tiptoed around the pool, trying to be as careful and quiet as possible. The only noise was coming from the crickets hidden in the bushes and the loud roar of the ocean in front of us. My heart was in my throat, and as I felt the cold breeze hit my body, barely covered by a thin spaghetti strap silk top and shorts, I felt for the first time an excitement that overtook my body.

Walking towards the wooden balcony and reaching the stairs that led to the lower level that connected to the beach, I finally saw him.

He had changed into a simple dark shirt and jeans. Under the moon light, he looked more handsome than ever. Broad shoulders, dark hair, bulging muscles that jumped as he clenched his fists slightly while he gazed at the dark ocean. He must've felt me staring, because he turned his head, and that's all it took. One intense look, and I started moving. My legs moved fatser than I could register, running down the wooden stairs

It felt like we crashed, his body pressed against mine, as my arms went around his neck and his went around my waist in a warm embrace. He had a small frown on his beautiful face, as if he was trying to figure me out. He opened his mouth slightly in question, but his words were silenced as i pulled his mouth down and crashed my lips against his. Warmth spread down my body, and i heard him groan as he deepened the kiss, his hand cupping my cheek as his free arm crushed me against him. I felt like a tiny doll in his arms, completely vulnerable and easy to bend. But I didn't care.

Nate was as breathless as I was when he pulled for a fraction of a second, his eyes on my swollen lips before they went up to my eyes. There was joy and something else there. Like he was so glad this had happened that he didn't need to worry about anything else. Had he been thinking about this as much as I had?

"Why? What changed?" he asked breathless, his warm breath tickling my lips. I bit my bottom lip slightly and ran my fingertips through the soft hair at the nape of his neck. But there was this desperate feeling down in my heart, begging to come out.

"I dont want him, Nate...I want you"

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! well well fun is about start. I know its late but i promised a chapter today! what do you think of this chapter??

TILL NEXT TIME

-LONG LOST FLORIDA

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.4K 497 23
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
12.3M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
595 25 21
"Your body speaks louder than your words,"- he said adamantly. "Your beautiful face is trying to hide emotions, but your eyes are giving you away." H...