Abhigya... Fortunes desire...

By suba30

A priceless moment is when the person you fall in love with... looks you right into your eyes to tell you tha... More

A small Auspicate...
It's time to meet them..
1.. The Miserable Past..
2.. Purab And Nikhil In Trouble..!..
3.. Will Abhi Wish Pragya..?..
4.. Agitated Hearts..
5.. Stumbled With The Fate..
6.. Unexpected Bondings..
7.. A Day To Remember
8.. Start Of Reality..
9.. The New Bondings..
10.. Standing Between Love And Hate..
11.. Abhi To Confess His Love To Pragya..
13.. Joyful Journey..
14.. A Feeling For You..
15.. Mehra Family In Misery..
16.. Abhigya On A Mission
17.. Will Abhigya Succeed..?
18.. You Make Me Feel Alive..
19.. Spilling the truth..
20.. Crumbled Feelings..
21.. Anticipating Each Other..
22.. Hearts With New Signs

12.. Abhi And Pragya Moments..

908 248 67
By suba30

Hello everyone.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter.. ❤️💜

Happy reading everyone.. ❤️

Desire 12 ..
Abhi and Pragya Moments

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Never ignore a person
Who Loves you..
Cares for you..
And misses you...
Because
One day..
You might wake up
and
Realise
That..
You lost the moon ..
While counting the Stars"

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Pragya stood startled to see Payal walking in.. Di.. Did you just say Pragya Abhishek Mehra..?.. Payal asks with utmost shock.. And Pragya blinks her eyes..

Pragya was about to speak, but looks behind her, where she saw Dadi walking in.. Payal and Pragya takes her blessings, while Dadi blessed them..

Pragya beta.. How are you feeling now..?!.. She enquires about her health and Pragya smiles at her saying.. I'm fine dadi.. You don't have to worry about me.. And I heard that you have cancelled the Puja.. Please don't do so..

Pragya beta.. Your health is important to me than puja.. First rest well.. I have arranged for Puja after two days.. Until then, you too will be fine.. Pragya nods and Dadi leaves the room..

"" "" "" ""

After 2 days,

Everyone were getting ready for the puja as instructed by Dadi..

" " " " "

In Pragya's room..

Abhi stood in front of his cupboard messing up all his dresses by pulling them out one by one.. While on the other side Pragya was busy in choosing her saree..

Abhi started to throw all the dresses out of the cupboard, while Pragya noticed him.. Yet, she ignored him and picked a saree.. She walked across him, but stopped since she got hit by one of his shirt.. She turns towards him furiously and bends down grabbing the shirt..

Abhi gulps his throat striking.. "I'm dead now..".. She crushes the shirt which hit her head and throws back at him saying.. Can't you just pick one.. Why are you messing it like this..?..

This is my dress.. my wardrobe and I will do anything.. it's non of your business to question me.. Abhi sounded rude..

Pragya sights down with dismay and Abhi continues.. And yes.. Is it necessary to poke yourself into each and everything of mine..?.. You hate me right..?.. Then why are you always behind me..!?.. Just stay away from me..!..

Pragya stood in shock hearing his sudden enraged words.. Without speaking anything, she turns to leave.. But stops hearing his voice, who said.. And one more thing.. I don't want anyone from the house to know what is going between us.. It will be better if you behave normally with me in front of them.. Because I can't see them getting worried for for my meaningless life.. Don't let out our issues in front of our family.. .. He pauses for few second and then says.. Sorry.. My family..!..

She rubs her eyes to hide her tears and Abhi walked inside the washroom and forcely bangs the door closing it..

She settles down over the bed and kept the saree aside.. Her ears were ringing with his bitter words, which he spoke a minute before..

Just then, she saw Ragini walking into the room, and she quickly wipes her cheeks.. Ragini stood with some jewelry boxes saying.. Pragya, here are some of my jewelry.. Your Dadi gave me.. I wanted to give this to my bahus..

Pragya remained quiet and Ragini lifts her face looking at her.. Her dimmed eyes and pale cheeks were clearly visible to her..

She sits opposite to her and holds her chin asking.. What happened Pragya..?!.. Why are you crying..?!..

Pragya gives her a fake smile quickly and says.. Crying.. No Ma.. Why should I cry..?!.. She lies to her..

I'm your mother.. You can lie to me.. But not your eyes.. Just tell me what happened..?!.. Where is Abhi..?!.. She asks sternly.. And Pragya says.. Nothing like you think Ma.. I was just dusting the room.. and something is troubling my eyes.. I was rubbing it and you walked in at that time..

Is it troubling your eyes.. or your heart..?!.. Ragini asks and Pragya sights down with dismay..

She hugs her immediately, and Pragya didn't protest her.. She pats her back head saying.. You are still the same.. I remember how you come crying to me when you were a kid.. whenever you, Abhi, Nikhil and Arjun play together.. They always pull your leg. You come crying to me and complaint about them..

Now, just tell me what happened..?!.. What did Abhi say..?!.. She asks again and Pragya parts away saying.. No Ma.. He didn't.. .. before she could complete.. Ragini glares at her and just then, they saw Abhi walking out of the wardrobe after his bath..

He stood startled looking at them together, where Ragini was holding her hand, and Pragya was sitting so close to her.. Having his eyes at them, he stepped ahead and got dashed with the near by lamp table on his knee ..

Ouch...!.. He whined in pain and bends down to rub his knee.. Ragini looked at Pragya saying.. Choose your choice of jewelry and wear it for the puja.. Keep others with you.. I will take it back later.. and haan.. Get ready soon and come down.. Since your dadi want you to light the dias for the puja.. Pragya nods with a smile and Ragini stands up to leave..

Abhi's eyes popped out looking at their sudden sweet bondings.. "What happened to her..!?.. She didn't even look at me.. I got hurt and she didn't bother to show her concern.. rather she is being sweet with Pragya.."

Ragini was about to step out of the room, when Abhi said.. Ma.. It's good that you are here.. I'm so confused with what to wear.. Can you please help me to choose one..?!..

Ragini turned facing him and said sternly.. Why should I..?.. You are married and you have your wife beside you.. And hereafter she will do all your needs.. Abhi was stunned hearing her reply as well as Pragya..

Abhi walks close to her and Ragini stops him by showing her palms and says.. Don't come near me..

Ma.. Why are you behaving like this suddenly..?.. I got hurt in front of your eyes and you didn't even bother to show your concern.. Abhi sounded in dismay..

Why should I Abhi..?!.. When you can hurt and give pain to my daughter why should I worry for you..?.. You know what.. It is a big sin to hurt others and make them cry in pain.. And I never expected that, my son.. my values.. my upbringing.. my Abhi would do that.. Did you just realise on what situation she got married to you..?!.. She is your responsibility.. You should protect her.. you should shield her from all hurdles.. you should not let others to hurt her.. and most importantly you should never give a space for her to cry.. But I'm ashamed to say that, you have failed to do all this.. and I'm even more ashamed in admitting that, you have made her cry.. you have hurt her and given her pain.. I never expected this from you.. She completes in a fury tone.. and kept glaring at him angrily..

All the while Abhi stood silent and Pragya stood with agitation, since because of her, there is now a tiff between Abhi and Ragini..

I'm not gonna speak with until you realise, what you did with her is wrong..!.. Ragini says and turns to leave.. but stops hearing his rigid tone.. Fine, let it be.. Even I'm not gonna talk with you, because I didn't hurt anyone here..

Ragini flips her face and gives him a furious look.. And he gulps his throat saying.. I didn't hurt her.. I didn't do any mistake.. He says and walks into the wardrobe immediately..

Pragya was about to speak.. But Ragini rushed out of the room quickly..

"What is happening here..?!.. I didn't even tell her a word about him.. Then how come she got to know that, he scolded me.. Let me talk with her.. I don't want them to be rifted apart because of me..".. Striking her thoughts, Pragya walked towards the door.. But was strongly pulled by a solid hand.. Her head hit his chest solidly, and it took few seconds for her to realise that she is been captured by him..

She lifts her face towards him and Abhi bends his face to face her with a furious look.. I warned you right..?.. Not to let about our issues in front of my family.. Then what was the need to tell everything to Ma..?.. Because of you, she is.. .. he pauses looking at her tear trimming eyes.. and let her go with a slight push..

And Pragya says in a sobbing voice.. Abhishek.. I.. I.. did not.. I did not tell anything to her.. rather I'm confused alot, that how did she conclude everything.. I'm sorry that, because of me Ma.. .. she pauses for few seconds and then says.. I'm sorry.. your mother scolded you.. But I swear I didn't tell her anything..

Just stop it.. Don't act in front me with your so called tears.. You have already shown your true colors.. I know how heartless you are.. Then, how on earth, you will know what is love.. You know, how much I love my Ma.. And today because of you she was this much scowling at me.. I know that you hate me.. And you know that, how much I love you.. But I already said that, you hatred has won over my love.. Then what is your problem..?!.. The roughness in his tone was pricking her heart to the extreme.. Without her insight, her eyes were overflowing with tears..

While Abhi continued.. One day, you will realise my love.. and that time, I will not be at your side.. Remember that, no one in this world can love you more than me.. May be this fortune has tied us together according to its desire.. But unfortunately, your desire is gonna untie that knot and only you will be the reason for my every single heart break.. In short.. you will feel my absence, even when I'm very close with you.. And that time is no longer away.. He roared his voice and storms back into the wardrobe..

While Pragya stumbled over the bed and sobbed closing her mouth with her palms.. His each and every word was not less than ripping her soul into tiny pieces..

After 15 minutes..

Abhi walked out of the wardrobe in his formal suit.. Pragya was quiet confused looking at him.. "Is he gonna wear this for puja.. Has he gone mad completely..!..".. She thought while he moved to the mirror and started to set his hair..

She sat gazing at him and Abhi noticed her through the mirror.. " I'm sorry that, I was so harsh and heartless with you.. But I don't have any other choice.. I'm trying to make myself away from you.. So, that it will be easier for you.. I know that you hate me.. And I respect your hatred.. Atleast I can do only that.. After all I love you Pragya..!..".. He muses his worried fascinations over her.. while he noticed her eyes still gluing at him.. He turns to her and lifts his brows..

She wandered her eyes to either sides and grabbed the jewel boxes and races towards the wardrobe.. But got dashed in her knee as same as Abhi, who got hurt a while before.. and whins in pain..

Abhi bumps back and was about to walk towards her, but stopped thinking.. "No Abhi.. just maintain your stubborn in front of her.."

While she flips her face towards him by rubbing her knee, and Abhi quickly turns to the mirror and continues setting his hair..

She was shocked looking at his disconcerted nature, which he is not usually.. Twisting her lips, she scolds herself mentally.. "Have you gone stupid Pragya..?!.. Why are you expecting his concern..?!..".. She gives him a stary glance for one last time and walks into the wardrobe..

"" "" "" "" ""

Downstairs, in living room..

Ragini was busy arranging all the things for puja and Dadi was talking with the pandit.. And suddenly a pair of palms closed her eyes and she smiled saying.. Bulbul..

Bulbul was hell shocked and came in front of her saying.. Not bad Aunty.. But how do you know that it was me..?!.. Ragini pulls her cheek saying.. Because your Ma called and said that you alone are coming to puja and she is going out of town for a marriage.. I also know that only you have the habit of closing others eyes same like Purab.. He does this to me all the time.. Bulbul smiles at her hearing about Purab, when they saw Payal and Arjun stepping down the stairs..

Both of you look beautiful together.. Said Dadi.. While they took her blessings.. They then moved to Ragini and she hugged them and blesses them.. Where is my Abhi and Pragya..!?.. Dadi says and Ragini recalls her cold argument with Abhi..

Just then, they saw Abhi stepping down in his office suit and busy in his mobile..

Abhi.. What are you wearing..?!.. Are you gonna sit in puja in this attire..?!.. Dadi asks and Abhi says.. I forgot to say that there is a meeting in office.. All are here nah.. Especially Pragya.. He said looking at Ragini who rolled her eyes while he continued.. Then what's the need for me to be present here..

Are you kidding bhai.. Don't you know how much Dadi waited for this puja..?.. Arjun says, while Payal continues.. Jiju.. which meeting you are talking about..?!.. Today there is no meeting as far as I remember..

Haan bhai.. Also yesterday I informed all the staff that, we will be not coming to office today.. and like Payal said, their is no meeting too.. Then why are you going to office..?!..

So what if I'm not there Arjun.. Even office is important.. You all are here.. and I don't think my absence will affect anyone here.. he says throwing his eyes at Ragini, who glared at him..

Are you ignoring my wish Abhi..?! .. Dadi asks and Abhi let out a sigh.. Ragini drags him to a corner by excusing from others..

What are you upto Abhi..?.. Ragini asks and Abhi replies in a irate tone.. Why are you bothered about my doings ma.. When you don't bother about me..!?..

Are you a kid Abhi..?!.. Don't you think what you did with Pragya is wrong..?!.. Asks Ragini

Do you really think like that ma..!.. She is.. .. before he could speak further, Ragini cuts off him saying.. Stop it Abhi.. She did this.. Did that..?!.. I don't know what happened in between you both.. And you two are not kids..
And as I said before.. she is my daughter in law.. my Abhi's wife.. I can't let her go through any bitter stance at my house.. Whatever or however she may be.. I trust that she will be fine with all of us one day..

But ma.. you are.. .. Abhi started and again she interrupts saying.. Stop it now Abhi.. Be my good son and get ready for Puja.. She said patting his cheeks.. But Abhi looked at her saying.. Now who is breaking the rules.. You said you will not talk with me nah..?!..

Okay fine.. I'm sorry for being rude with you.. She said holding her ears..

Abhi hugged her saying.. Please ma.. Who else have the right to scold me other than you..

That's true.. And don't be like this again to her.. Ragini said breaking the hug and Abhi nods with a smile.. Now go to your room and come back after changing your dress.. Abhi rushes upstairs, and walks into his room.. He stood in front of the wardrobe as it was closed..

After 5 minutes..

She walked after getting ready.. Abhi stood gluing his eyes at her.. And she stood confused looking at him back in the room.. He walks inside the wardrobe and closes the door.. While Pragya walks to the mirror.. After few minutes she saw him walking out in a Indian wear dress.. he seems to be all set in ready for the puja.. She ignored him and walked out of the room, and Abhi raced his steps behind her back and holds her hand by stopping her..

She looks at his hold of grip and then flips to face him.. who sounded sternly.. As I said already.. I don't want others to know about the tiff between us.. Saying so, he walks ahead and Pragya curves her lips for a short smile and walks along with him..

The puja started, while Pragya lighted the dias and everyone sat accordingly.. Abhi and Pragya did the rituals together.. where Abhi was showing his kiddy tantrums towards her throughout the time.. As a ritual the pandit asked Arjun and Abhi to apply vermillion to their respective wives..

Arjun filled Payal's hairline with the vermillion, while lifted his hand towards her head and waited looking at Pragya's eyes.. She held his other hand and murmurs softly to him.. Just do it.. Look around everyone is watching only at us.. And remember what you said to me.. and now you are giving them a chance to pester about us.. Just go ahead fill my hairline..

Abhi who heard her, kept gazing at her.. After few seconds he neared her forehead and filled her hairline with the vermillion.. his hand was shivering and finally he completed still having his gaze into her eyes..

Dadi cherishes her happiness, while Ragini prayed for their happy life ahead..

Finally they were asked to take blessings from elders which they did respectively.. And while lifting up by mistake.. Arjun and Purab dashed their head with each other and whined with pain by rubbing their heads while Purab came and dashed his head with Arjun once again..

Arjun yelled at him saying.. Ahhh..!.. What was that Purab.. Are you mad.. Why did you do that..!?..

Ohoo Arjun.. You heard bhai saying nah.. If we leave with one dash.. then Dragon fly will dash us.. Purab said for which few seconds of silence prevailed and then everyone laughed while Arjun shrinks his eyes saying.. What..!?.. You have gone nuts..

Arey Arjun.. It's true.. Bhai said nah.. Didn't you hear him..?!.. Purab asks and

Arjun rolls his eyes looking at Abhi, looked at Abhi.. who was already cornering his eye sight hooding at Pragya who was mocking her sight at him..

Bhai.. What's all this.. have you become crazy..?!.. You are so silly bhai.. Arjun said and shook his head

Abhi walks away and settles behind a pillar and huffy his breath.. This Purab is getting on my nerves.. What was the need to tell that openly in front of all..?.. Abhi murmurs and heard a petite voice from back saying.. That too in front of Pragya.. right..?!..

Exactly.. He said and turned to see Pragya standing with a mocking sight at him.. She walks to him by folding her hands across and Abhi gulps his throat.. He ruffled his hair and excused saying.. Actually, I need to make an important call.. Saying so he looked at his mobile..

Pragya grabs the mobile from him saying.. Such a liar.. cheater.. How mean..?.. When I was talking about all this you behaved as if you didn't remember anything.. And now, you.. .. you are just.. before she could complete.. He says.. Oh hello.. Just shut up.. I'm not like you.. He says and pulls the mobile from her clutches and was about to move..

But Pragya holds his arm strongly and says.. I know that it's your habit from childhood.. Always cheating others.. She says and twists her lips..

Abhi pokes at her shoulder and says in a teasing tone.. Not me.. But you.. You are cheater always.. I very well know how big cheater you are.. I still remember those days when you used to steal ladoo from your mom's kitchen.. And like a thief you would hide them under the bed and stuff everything into your mouth during night, after everyone sleeps..

Pragya's jaw drops down hearing him, while Abhi continued.. And haan.. Once you blamed me in front Sarla Aunty for stealing it.. and I took the blame because of you.. Now tell me who is the cheater..?!..

Pragya slapped him by his arms saying.. See I said nah.. That you are the cheater.. You still remember everything and acted as if you are not aware of anything.. I thing you are a nutty creature..!..

What.. How could you even call me a creature..?.. Abhi grins his teeth sounding furiously..

Yes you are.. She says with a sniggering smile and Abhi stamps his feet.. He was about to move away.. but she lets out her leg, while Abhi stumbles hitting with her leg and was about to fall down.. But she caught hold of him saying.. This is what happens with if you cheat and lie to me.. remember.. She says and he pushes her hand and walks upstairs..

He stopped hearing Dadi.. Who called him.. He turns and walks to her with a tired face and Dadi says.. See.. What I had made for you.. she opens the lid of a bowl and Abhi's eyes widens looking at the bowl full of ladoos..

Pragya came close to them and looks at the bowl, while Dadi continued.. Your favorite ladoo.. I had made it for you.. I know you love it.. She said and took one by taking it near to his mouth while Abhi took a bite..

He looks at Pragya and says.. Haan Dadi.. I love ladoos..!.. But dadi.. keep everything safe in locker.. Because there is a thief at home to steal even this..!.. He said and winked at pragya by taking the ladoo from Dadi's hand and walked upstairs.. while Pragya stood fuming her eyes at him..

What is he blabbering..!?.. Dadi asks and looks at Pragya saying.. Keep this in the kitchen and get me a cup of tea..

Pragya smiled and took it from her hand.. She was on the way to kitchen and checked for anyone behind her.. But no one was there.. She took a piece of ladoo and stuffed it inside her mouth and munches it happily.. She looks around and stuffs another inside her mouth and walks into the kitchen quickly..

"" "" "" "" ""

Next day, evening..

Pragya was busy packing her bag, while on the other side.. Abhi was busy with his laptop.. She looks at him and he gestures her as what..!..

She looks back towards her trolley bag and Abhi says.. Did you pack your ladoos..?!..

She shrinks her eyes and then asks.. Why should I..?!.. Abhi stands up and walks to her with a smirk and forwards his mobile to her sowing something.. She was shocked to see the video, in which she was dumping the ladoos inside her mouth..

She gulps her throat and Abhi says.. So, do you wanna say something about this..?!.. She stamps her feet and Abhi laughs giggling at her..

Abhishek.. first delete that video.. She says sternly.. While Abhi says in between his laugh.. I won't.. This is my treasure weapon to attack on my needs.. I won't delete it..

She mout her lips and Abhi suppresses his laughs at her.. He steps back looking at Ragini who walked in saying.. Pragya take this too along with you.. She forwards a box in which, there was ladoos..

Pragya looks at Abhi, who suppresses his laugh again, while Pragya smirks at him and takes the box from Ragini and keeps it inside her trolley bag..

Abhi drags her out of the room and says.. Ma.. What's the need for this trip.. You know how Pragya is.. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable..?!..

Abhi.. there is no other option.. And if you don't want to.. Then, you have to agree for your Dadi's demand of keeping a reception.. Ragini says and Abhi sights at Pragya, who was busy in packing the things..

Come on Abhi.. I already spoke with Pragya.. She is really happy about this trip.. So, stop pestering about this and pack your things soon..

But ma.. She is.. .. before he could complete.. Ragini cuts off him saying.. No more arguments Abhi.. Just give her some time.. And I hope this trip will be a new space for her to understand you and move along with you further.. So, don't think much and pack your stuffs soon..

Abhi nods to her and Ragini says.. Don't miss anything here.. and don't pull Pragya's leg for each and everything.. And most importantly.. keep all your office works aside and spend time with her.. I have to go and check with Purab too..

She was about to move when Abhi pulled her by arms asking.. Ma.. Why this Purab is coming along with us..!?.. He will always pull my leg.. and nowadays he is doing too much..

Come on Abhi.. He is your little brother.. And he felt bad to me saying that he will feel bored without you all.. And I can't deny him.. Don't worry.. He will not disturb you people.. Alright..
She said and walked away..

While Abhi looks at Pragya striking.. "I'm dead on this trip.. One side my dear hating wife and other side my naughty brother..".. he walks in with a sad face and Pragya says.. Do you want me to help you in packing your stuff..?!..

He twists his lips and then says.. I can manage my work.. Saying so he walks inside the wardrobe and Pragya sluggers at him and murmurs.. Showing attitude..!..

"" "" "" "" ""

In Arjun's room..

I know Payal.. This must be Ma's idea for sure.. Arjun says helping Payal in packing her stuffs.. Haan.. And I hope di will understand jiju better.. Payal says and they heard a voice from back.. Sure di.. she will..!..

Both of them turned to see Bulbul standing with her bag and stepping inside..

Bulbul.. What are you doing here and what is this bag..!?.. Payal asks.. And Bulbul steps close to her saying.. My dear lovely di.. Who else will come other than me..?!.. I'm here to accompany my juju with his honeymoon trip.. She say stretching lips at Arjun..

Payal pulled her ears saying..
Bulbul.. That's enough.. What's all this..!?..

Calm down Mrs. Payal Mehra.. Since Ma is not here.. Ragini Aunty asked me to join along with you all.. Also now it's my semester holidays.. So.. even Ma agreed you know.. Bulbul said lifting her collar up and Payal shook her head in distress..

Bulbul walks close to Arjun and holds his arm tightly saying.. Di.. Get my bag downstairs..!.. We are leaving down.. saying so, she pulled Arjun out.. Payal was about to throw the pillow over her.. but she drags Arjun and rushes out of the room..

"" "" "" "" ""

After an hour..

Everyone started in car.. where Abhi was driving and Purab sat beside him.. At the back it was Arjun and Payal sat next to each other, while Bulbul and Pragya settled behind them..

Abhi drove away from the house.. While another car followed them..!..

__________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 19.9K 47
"LOVE" just a four-letter word, but has a power to rule the world. It can be of any form. Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, Friend's and then ther...
52.8K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
99.3K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
63K 5.6K 44
Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will do?? they both don't like each other nor...