AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard

6.7K 263 22
By VRUKSHA

" FIGHT, Important To Stay In The Race of Life.

Everyone Faces Ups & Downs, But Only The Ones Willing To Put Up A Fight Win.

You're Never Alone In That Fight, There's Always The Mighty One Right Next To You, To Support, All You Need Is To Give Your Best. Rest assured, Miracles Happen Everday. "

------------------------------

ANSH'S POV

I was upset. Very upset.

This shouldn't be happening. Not to us at least. Our happiness was screwed. And Ahana was responsible for that. I was going to tell Dad what Mrs. Bhatt said but Ahana didn't let me.
I don't know why she does it every time.

I knew somewhere that Dad would support and ask Ahana to think over her decision. It's not that I don't want my babies but I can't lose Ahana either. At any cost.

" Why the hell didn't you let me tell them about it? Isn't it their right? " I asked as soon as we entered our room.

Ahana looked to me, surprised.

She came towards me slowly and held my hand. I jerked her away.

" Ansh! Please don't do this." She said in her softest voice.

" Ahana!! Answer me... Why did you stop me? It's their right and I will tell them the truth." I said pretty loud this time.

I regretted doing so Coz the next moment there were tears in her eyes. Her cheeks were wet. I wanted to wipe them but then I need to be firm.

" Ansh... I know. It's their right. But I don't want to snatch their happiness. Didn't you see how excited and happy they were?"

" Huh!! What's the use of false happiness? They need to know what is happening and what may happen."

" It's not false happiness Ansh. The babies are gonna come for sure, and they will fill this house with their laughs and cries. All I want is your promise that you won't tell them anything. "

" You are not gonna Die, Ahana... For God's Sake... " I said loudly looking at her.

No!! I won't let her go anywhere...

" Even I believe so, Ansh... I don't want to go anywhere leaving you or our angels. I want to be with them. " She said, breaking down.

What will ensue if we proceed with her pregnancy wasn't in our hands though.

At once, I rushed to comfort her. She hugged me tightly than before.

" I am not letting you go..."

" Then why are you making me feel that I'm gonna die. Why don't we be positive that nothing will happen to me? If I'm alright then there's no need to tell anybody anything... Promise me Ansh that you won't tell them...." She said looking through me.

I don't know what to say. I don't want her to go but I can't forget what Doctor said.

There's only 7% chance is what she said.

" Ansh!! Promise me... "

" I promise you... I love you... " I don't want to see her cry.

" I love you too... " Saying, so she captured my lips with her.

I was hurt, but I can endure anything for her. At once, I picked her up and gently placed on the bed. Not breaking the contact for once. I covered us in the blanket switching the lights off.

Ahana's head was rested on my hand. I slowly moved my hand through her hair. Through the dim light I could see her tears. I wiped them and pulled her such that her face faced mine.

" Ahana..."

" Ansh..."

We both whispered together.

" Please... I want to live with you... Forever..." She said.

" I am not letting you go... Forever..." I replied.

Hearing do she threw her hands around me and I returned the gesture, tightly. Her baby bump touching my abdomen. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

God!! Please Make Things Easier For Us.

***

Sunday came sooner than expected. I wanted to make the baby shower special, especially for Ahana.

All the preparations had lightened mine as well as Ahana's mood. She looked exhilarated and cheerful. So did I. I understood that if I stay happy it would be easier for us to make through this situation. Jaai and Zara came two days ago and helped us with the decorations and stuff.

Ahana wanted a simple affair. Hence, we planned it in our garden which seemed perfect. We had invited limited guests, Only very close family and friends. The entrance was decorated elegantly with fresh flowers and a board.

Zara and Piya were helping Ahana get dressed in her room. I was already in a cream white embroidered Kurta. It's for first time that I was wearing a traditional attire after our wedding. I just did that because Ahana wanted us to match.

" Hey! Ansh... You can go in. But, mind your steps Coz your wife is really looking hot..." Piya said smiling.

At once, I rushed in. Ahana was standing near the dressing table. She turned around and our eyes met.

" How am I looking?" She asked.

Her hair were down till her shoulder. She was in a beautiful saree revealing her perfect curves and the baby bump. Her belly was getting bigger day by day, and she glowed.

" Ansh..." She called me again.

" A-Ahana... You look gorgeous... "

" So do you..." She replied smiling.

As she turned to face her back against me I wrapped her in my hands.

" Ansh... We need to go.." She said, but not trying to let go.

" Hmmm..." I said kissing her neck.

" Ahana... Are you.... "

" Oh!! I'm sorry..." Ma said as soon as she burst into the room. Ahana freed herself from my hold.

" Ma..." She said.

" I wasn't aware." She said looking at me.

" No.. Ma... I'm ready. We were coming downstairs only. "

" Okkk... I am waiting. Be quick." Saying so she left.

Taking the advantage I wrapped Ahana again in my hold.

" Stop it... Everyone is waiting. " She said.

" Let them wait...."

" Arrgggghhh... Ansh... C'mon let's go now. It's my babyshower, and I am very excited. We even need to do the photoshoot." Ahana said pulling me out of the room.

Like every couple we too wanted to do a pre-babies photo shoot. And Ahana was the most enthusiastic one. We had even searched a lot of poses online. She wanted to make a lot of memories.

When we went in the garden everyone was waiting for us. Ahana was surrounded by everyone and I wasn't given a damn as if only Ahana was responsible for the babies.

I chuckled weakly at my thoughts. There were tons of gifts for the babies. Since everyone knew we were going to have twins everything was brought in twice the amount. There were a lot of balloons around the place, making it look enchanting.

Jaai and Mir came towards me.

" Hey!! Bud... Excited? Get ready to change two diapers at a time." Mir joked.

" Haha!! Very funny. I know you have been through this, but I'm also well-prepared. Ahana and I are gonna join the couple yoga classes which are conducted for pregnant women. " I said.

We had already registered and it was going to start in 2 days.

" Wow!! That's interesting... " Jaai said.

" I think even you will be needing it soon. " I told him smiling.

" Surely... But first let me get married. I'm desperately waiting for it." He said.

" True That... Anyways when are you planning to? I thought you both were gonna marry in Maldives itself. "

" I wanted to but Zara wants to relive our dating days again. We are thinking about the year-end. "

" Sounds great..." I replied.

Later we joined the ladies who were busy conducting a hell lot of ceremonies. Ahana was covered with flowers and lot of accessories. We had small boards printed, Mommy Papa, Grandpa, Mamu, Masi, Great Granny, etc.
Everyone clicked a lot of pics holding their designated boards.

Ahana and I held the Mommy and Papa's board and clicked candid pictures. It was indeed fun. Her dimpled smiled made my day.

Mir and Piya had brought a three tier chocolate cake. It had two babies on the top of it surrounded by cute things. It looked adorable.

After the lunch everyone took their leave. Ahana and I had our photoshoot. Starting from our bed room to the study and the kitchen, we didn't leave any place untouched. I had specially ordered for a decorated swing in the garden. And luckily it was set up just on time. Ahana was extremely excited that she didn't mind changing her clothes again and again for the shoot. And even I had to do it. But it was the most amazing time of all. For the last session we went to the beach. The sunset background made it even more pleasant and beautiful. The blowing breeze and the mesmerisingly tranquil sea was a perfect place.

Finally, at 7 pm we returned home. And I am sure that Ahana was exhausted.

" God! Ansh... It was a long day. But I enjoyed. I'm eagerly waiting for the pictures now." She said sitting on the bed.

" Yeah!! It was... But since you didn't have any heavy lunch change quickly, and then we can have dinner." I said putting my things on the desk.

" I'm not hungry Ansh. "

" No... I'm not hearing any those... "

" Because you are scared that you will have to cook for me in the midnight. Don't worry I won't trouble you... " She makes a puppy face while going in the bathroom.

At once, I rushed to get hold of her.

" Aye... It's not like that. I am just worried about you. And by the way I can cook for you at any time of the day. Don't doubt me... " I said in a serious tone.

At once, she burst into laughs.

" What??"

" Nothing... I was just messing with you. I know you can do that for me... "

After we both changed into our comfortable clothes and we had dinner in our room itself.

" Ahana..."

" Yeah!!"

" Tomorrow after the yoga session we are going to the clinic. "

" But we don't have any appointment at Mrs. Bhatt tomorrow." She said looking at me.

" Not at Mrs. Bhatt..."

" Then..."

" I know you wouldn't agree but please let me do my best. I don't want to leave any stone upturned to ensure that you are equally healthy as our angels. " I looked right through her eyes.

There were already faint marks of tears in her eyes.

" I don't want to make you sad, Ahana. But trust me they are the best. "

" Ansh... I know you want the best for me. I won't stop you but doing the same thing repeatedly but expecting different results is stupidity. It's just the waste of time and money. "

" It's not Ahana.... That's the thing. I haven't tried enough. Please don't argue. For the first time and last let me do as I wish and if it turns out to be the same then we will continue at Mrs. Bhatt and if it's turns out to be something else then...."

" Ohkkk... Fine... "
Good she didn't argue more. No one can win against her though. I had asked Jen to get the contacts of the best gynaecologist. After a lot of research we succeeded.

Ahana was still not in her best mood, nevertheless my prime duty now was her well-being. No matter what she thought I was gonna do everything in my power. And I'm pretty confident that I am at that position where I can do a lot of things, at least for my wife and my babies.

Ahana didn't say a word after our talk. And before I came back from the study confirming again with Jen about the appointment Ahana was already in the bed.

She was facing the other side. I dimmed the lights and got in the cover. I knew she was just acting. I moved towards her and caressed her cheeks and hair,kissing her forehead.

" Hey!! Sweetie... Please Trust Me... I want our happiness..." I whispered in her ears.

She turned around and engulfed herself in my chest and instead hugged me tightly.

" I do..." Is what I heard faintly.

***

The yoga session was awesome. It felt so refreshing and rejuvenating. An intense feeling of exhilaration gushed through us.

To my surprise there were a lot of couples. I never imagined that so many people attended it. The couple exercise and the training of what we need to do in case of emergency was fun learning. After the session we had our breakfast along with Dad and grandad.

Ahana was describing everything to them in absolute detail. And I noticed that they were enjoying themselves. They are filled so much happiness and fun whenever Ahana is with them. I never thought that this house which once remained so quiet and gloomy will ever be filled with laughter and could be rightly called our home.

" Ahana... Are you done giving each and every details? We have an appointment." I called her while I was checking my phone for emails.

" Yeah! I am done..."

" What Appointment?" Dad asked.

" Well, Ansh has made an appointment at.... Ansh... What is its name? " She called me.

" It's 'New Life Medics' " I replied.

" Oh!! That's the most famous and reputed hospital. But why are you going there? I thought you guys were consulting Dr. Mrs. Bhatt. " Grandad said.

Oh!! Shit... I forgot about it. They weren't aware.

Ahana was looking at me for the answer. I turned my face. Anyways it was her fault that she didn't tell them the truth.

" Why are you looking at each other? " Dad said.

" Well, Actually Ansh wanted to make sure that all the three of us are perfectly Fine... He wants to cross check the already Normal Reports." Ahana justified.

" I hope everything is Alright." Grandad sensed some trouble.

" Yeah!! " We both said together. Ahana smiled at me. I had to support her anyways.

" Good!! Go on then. And we both are also going to the farmhouse for checking the renovation. After that we will be staying at Sanju's house for the night. We are meeting him after a long time." Dad said.

I nodded.

Sanju Uncle was Dad's friend. Both of them owned farmhouses nearby.

Ahana and I left for the hospital after a shower. While Dad and grandad left for our the farmhouse.

" Ansh! When are you planning to go to the office? Since we returned from our mini vacation you haven't gone to work." Ahana said breaking a long silence.

" What if I say never..." I said winking.

" Ansh... You can't neglect work." She was chiding me now.

" I am not neglecting it. And some one taught me that Family Comes First. Work, That will keep on going. And FYI, I'm working from home."

" No... I don't see you working from home either Ansh..."

".... Of course you don't, Coz most of the time you sleep."

She glared at me.

" We have reached. " I said parking the car.
The hospital was a huge one indeed. She was accustomed to the clinic. Ahana stepped out but she didn't moved. I went closer and held her hand.

" Let's go..."

The waiting room was filled with a couple of couples. We sat on the couch. Ahana was holding my hand firmly.

" It's Gonna be fine Ahana... I know..." She nodded. I just prayed that the doctor said what we wanted to hear.

" Mr. & Mrs. Raichand... Please come." A nurse called us.

" Hi!! Please lie down here, Mrs. Raichand. I am Dr. Kay."

I helped Ahana on the bed. Dr. Kay set the sonography set up. He put the gel on her swollen tummy. Because of the twins Ahana's stomach had really grown a lot than before.

After the check up and an X-Ray, they asked us to wait for half an hour. That was the benefit of this hospital. They were very quick in their work.

" Ansh!!"

" Hmmm.... You need water?" I asked quickly.

" Yeah!"

I gave her a glass of water and then she rested her head on my shoulder.

" Out of so many people, it had to be us..." She Spoke after a long time.

" Maybe... God is testing us and he knows that we will make through this together." I said.

" He knows that you are a very strong woman." I want to make her feel strong.

It's a very crucial time for us and it's more difficult for Ahana. She's Fighting Hard and that feeling of insecurity is still in her heart that she will not able to see her babies. No matter how hard she tries to hide it, I know she is in a lot of pain.

" Mr. And Mrs. Richand, the reports are ready and Dr. Kay wishes to see you." The nurse called us.

We entered and the Dr. Was looking through the files.

" So..." I said.

" Well, as you mentioned earlier that you wanted to cross check the reports you already had. "

" Yeah! " I replied.

" But I find that these reports perfectly match mine. There is no fault in them."

" You mean..." I stopped midway. I can't look at Ahana now.

" Yeah! It's a case in 1 Million. The placenta has moved 1 micrometer more than before. And you need to be more careful now. Try to avoid getting stressed out. Rest more and it's possible the you will experience pseudo contractions or Braxton Hicks Contractions. " Dr. Said. We were aware of them.

" Okay. Thank you... "

" And, if there's anything I can help you, please be free to contact me. I know it's hard on you but trust me there's still chance. "

We left taking the reports. Ahana didn't say a word since we left. And her being quiet was killing me. If she was upset or angry with me then she needs to tell me that. I know I didn't trust Dr. Bhatt but then I was doing my duty.

We reached home and as left stepped from the car I held her hand.

" Ahana... Don't do this. I'm sorry." I pleaded.

" It's Okay... You did what you felt correct. I want to rest now." Saying so she freed herself and went away.

I know she's fighting, but so am I.
We are fighting hard, but it would be easier if we fight it together, wouldn't it be?

------------------------------

Hi! Wonderful People,

Just 4 More Chapters To Go.

Also, Today AGREEMENT completes One Year Since It's Published on Wattpad.

Thanks For Being A Part Of ANSHANA'S Journey.
It wouldn't have been possible without you. Love U All.

Your Support Keep Me Going.
Keep Reading and Supporting me.

Special B'day 🎂 Wishes To My Dear Friends DishaLekurwale & EmeraldAfrin
HBD & Be Happy ☺️

Next Chapter : 🔜

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
104K 10.3K 24
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
2.3M 88.8K 54
Agreement Marriage, is a wonderful love story between two complex people. Radhika, a next door girl from a middle class family got married to an arro...
907K 33.7K 73
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...