Step Sisters (GirlxGirl) (Boo...

By TheWriteress

> My name is Rosy Clarke, I was a popular girl with a striaght orentation. Until my step sister Alice made me... More

Step Sisters (GirlxGirl) (Watty Awards 2012)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 1
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 2
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 3
Ex Step Sisters- Chapter 4
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 5
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 6
Ex Step Sister - Chapter 7
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 8
Ex Step Sisters - Chapter 9
The End.
Competition

Chapter 13

11.9K 275 12
By TheWriteress

sorry this chapter may be short, if so you can complain... IM JOKING DONT COMPLAIN D:

Just a lil question to all you guys...

Should I enter this into the Watty Awards?

Btw, Idk how to do lesbian scenes... So I'll try >.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter my sexy lil steampunks!

(Your not classed as a sexy lil steampunk unless your my fan, sowwieee!)

==================

"You have to be joking right?" My heart was pounding and my teeth where grinding againest each other.

"No. Why would I?" He looked at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Why is your nose growing?" I teased but then turned serious again.

Alice... Sorry I mean it! Has hurt me too much, what have I done to deserve this. The tampon and using her make up was a .... been there, done that situation but this is a .... been there, done that, got the t-shirt situation!

I saw Nick, stood there on the spot with a pink lacoste polo shirt on and some ripped jeans. He was looking at me with concern, and so he should do.

==============

"You kissed him didn't you?" I growled towards Alice and looked at me confused.

"I what?" She said like she didn't know but she knew damn right she has.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I pointed my black painted nail's at her as she took a step back I started to sneer.

She was wearing pink bunny pyjama bottom's and a tight white top which made her breasts look bigger.

Nick and Adam went home, because I was in a really bad mood they ran instead of walk out of the house. Am I that scary? I mean Nick's a cop and Adam's a rugby player. Hmph.

"I didn't do anything Rosy. I swear on my own life right now I haven't done anything!" She yelled calmly as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"You're lying." I stated, still in a bad mood.

"But Rosy I'm not!"

"Don't you dare 'but' me! You kissed Adam on purpose!" I yelled and crossed my arm's so I didn't leap out on her.

"What on earth are you on about!" She yelled back at me. "THE ONLY TIME ME AND ADAM KISSED IS WHEN HE FORCED HIS LIPS ONTO ME! STOP ASSUMING STUFF AND STOP BEING A BITCH!" She squared right up to me and screamed as tears ran down her face, whilst she was screaming at me I unfolded my arms and looked at her.

She ran up stairs and I was too late to grab her arm and kiss her gently whilst saying "I'm sorry."

I felt really bad now and I had to ring Nick, I needed to know the truth. I'm sick of the lies.

I dialled his number and crossed my arm over my breast whilst listening to my mobile ring a dozen times.

"Yellow." He answered and I squinted curiously.

"Did you lie to me Nichola's?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"Lie about what?" He asked back. A question answered with a question.

I bit my lip and took a small deep breath. "Why is Alice crying when she told me she didn't kiss Adam?"

I walked up and down the kitchen slowly letting my feet drag across with each other.

"I don't know... Maybe she's lying to you and couldn't handle the guilt." He must've shrugged whilst saying that because I knew what people's actions would be by the tone of their voice.

"Or maybe-" I thought of what Nick had done in our ex relationship "- maybe your lying so that you can get back with me and hurt Alice so that she can hate me for the rest of our lives. As well as that I remember your a dirty filthy little skank of a man who needs to grow the hell up!" I yelled down the phone, I couldn't hold back my anger no more.

I pressed the red button to end the phone call and sighed.

I could hear Alice cry upstairs and I went up to attend to her.

She was hugging her pillow with her face buried into it.

"Alice-" I stepped into her room but couldn'f finish her name as she screamed at me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Her shoulders shifted up and down quickly she were crying so hard.

"Al-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ignored her and laid next to her.

I went silent and watched her, I didn't mean to hurt her...

It was my damn trustworthing and paranoia that made her cry I think.

She turned on her left hand side and looked at me.

I used my thumb to wipe away the tears and smiled sympathetically.

"Why cry under this blue sky. Not a beautiful girl like you should be sad." I made up a really cheesy poem but it seemed to make her giggle somewhat.

"I'm sorry Alice I never mean't to hur-" I was cut off by Alice when she sat on my hips and kissed me deeply, stroking my cheeks with both her hands.

I grabbed the back of her hair moaning gently.

"Forgiven." She whispered gently and went down on me suck on my earlobe whilst unbuttoning my shirt.

"Please don't say I'm dreaming." I mumbled and she giggled again, "You dream of this occassionally Rosy?" I gulped and looked at her.

"Umh... Maaaaybe..." I looked away and she kissed me again.

"That's ok. It's what has happened to me to... Maybe... We're made for... Each other?" She blushed and I smiled. Maybe we where.

I rolled us both together so I was ontop and lifted Alice's shirt over her head showing he beautiful breasts.

I saw her start to blush and I chuckled somewhat, I kissed her soft lips, then her ear, then her neck down to her right nipple.

I flicked her peach coloured nipple softly and I heard her viberant moan.

I took her nipple into my mouth gently and started sucking tenderly.

I felt her hand carrass my hair softly as she moaned more.

I used my hand to grope and massage her other breast whilst pinching her nipple, both her hands hugged my head lightly.

I used my other hand to wrap around her waist so her hips pressed onto my rib cage and I released her nipple softly looking into her eyes.

"Rosy, I love you." She whispered gently and I moved up to kiss her lips, she pulled me into her lips deeply.

"I love you to Alice." I looked at her still feeling bad about making her cry. "And stop feeling so bad about you making me cry Rosy." She pulled my face down again and kissed my lips with so much passion.

I closed my eyes and we where rolled over again so Alice was ontop.

I looked into her eyes as I helped her take my top off revealing my black laced bra.

I saw her angelic eyes look down at my bra and I started to blush.

I reached up to kiss her as she were sat on my lap and I felt her fingers find themself around to my back and undo my bra.

I slid my bra off and felt her cold hands carress my breasts like she was some kinda of little kid with a new toy.

I layed back down kissing her again and groping her firm butt hard, pulling her pyjama pants down savagley.

I heard a small gasp from her lips and I felt my lips turn up. "I want to taste you from below." I said urgently and bit her side wildly, wow I'm so horney.

She didn't have a clue of what I meant so I wrapped her arms around my head and lifted her up by her legs walking to her bedroom wall pinned her onto it.

I lifted her more so I saw her sweet section and bit one of her slits slightly making her moan. Her moans where a spell to me.

I bit her other slit and she moaned again, my tongue automatically licked her clit wildly and I felt her hands hold onto my hair as she gasped out hard moans.

"Rosssssy!" She then moved her hips so she could rub herself on my tongue.

I sucked her clit and tasted pleasurous flavours escape from her hole, I moved my arm to rub her small bean whilst I shoved my tongue deep inside of her.

Her warmness from her inside made me moan with her.

I

used my tongue to tease her and released she got me a dildo. Hehehehe.

I carried her back to the bed and threw her onto her mattress.

Luckily enough she didn't bounce into the ceiling or off of her bed.

"I'll be right back Alice." I smiled to her and ran into my bedroom grabbing some baby oil and the peach dildo.

I ran back to Alice and she giggled cutely, I opened the top of the baby oil and lubed her pussy so it was nice and moist for my suprise.

I reached up and kissed her as I sneakily pushed the tip of the dildo into her causing her to break the kiss and moan hard. I chuckled.

Suddenly, I used the whole dildo to go inside of her causing her to squint and grab hold of the bed sheets.

I pulled the dildo out and rammed it into her pussy making her cherry explode, it brought tears to her eyes. Knowing I took her virginity away.

I let her rest so the pain eased away and started moving our little toy in and out slowly, a tear escaped her eye which I licked off of her face, it tasted salty.

I plunged the dildo deeply into her and twisting it inside of her tight pinkness.

I kissed up to her breast and sucked her puffy nipple as I speeded the pace up, I made it more difficult for her to make her not moan as I used full force of going as fast as I could into her.

Her legs wrapped around me and she pulled my hair. "Are you going to explode? Wanna explode into my mouth?" Ok maybe I was talking dirty but come on, this is so much fun.

I knew she was going to squirt everywhere due to the fact she was panting so much and her legs were sliding off of me little by little.

I gave a few more hard thrusts and pulled the dildo out, quickly licking her juices off of it and eat her out wildly. I put my mouth all around her pussy as she squirted into my mouth.

Once she stopped I hovered over her with her sweet juices still in my mouth.

I moved down and tongue kissed her sharing her juices and we both swallowed.

She moaned by her own sensational taste and blushed.

Knowing what she had done.

She went to clean and I smiled at her beauty.

'I'm so god damn lucky.' I thought to myself and got into her bed, only one more day with Alice and Dad and Cath will be home, sigh.

As she got into bed with me I looked up at her tiredly.

"Thank you Rosy, for showing me your true self and revealing my true self as well. I'm sorry for being such a bitch... I guess... I just..." She paused, looking away with guilt but I used my fingertips to move her chin to look at me.

"I just loved you since I first laid my eyes on you, you seemed to show me a good role model type of side I guess... When I was harsh on you... About saying 'don't talk to boys no more." She mocked herself and I carried on listening.

"It was because I was afraid to lose my hope of happiness and I was scared you wouldn't feel the same wa-" I cut her off by kissing her and falling asleep into her arms.

Who do I need to thank for bringing Alice into my life?

Did someone turn the 'let Rosy have good luck for once' button on because it sure feels like that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

AGAPI By eleutheria

General Fiction

3.7K 388 44
"If I said that I can't really avoid you anymore, if I said that I want to express my feelings openly from now on, if I said that I need you, then...
105 8 7
A student returns to TodayLand High School to meet her rival, Wilbur Robinson. Rosy is a clumsy and cute teenager who lives with her father after he...
20.5K 663 51
Alice is happily married to her first love Gab for 5 years now. She can never be happier. She's leaving a real life fairytale like a dream but like e...
387K 11.5K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>•>>•<< "...S...