Teen Wolf Preferences

Oleh yootlife

Preferences for Derek, Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Aiden, Jackson, Peter, Liam, Jordan, and Brett! Lebih Banyak

Teen Wolf Preferences
The Movie You Watch Together ✔️
His Song About You ✔️
What He Starts Up Again ✔️
Turning Him On ✔️
Him Being Jealous
You Have A Nightmare
Alpha's Attack
What You Do Together
How You Hug
How You Met
Pet Names For You
How He Gets You To Go Places
Him After Breakup
His Ride
Thing He Loves About You
Things You Love About Him
Clothing Item You Take From Him
Why He Is Always At Your House
Pet Names For Him
You're Related To
When He's Mad at You
When You're Mad At Him
A Threat To Freak Him Out
You Can't Sleep
You Can't Sleep Part 2
When You're Sick
His Favorite Thing You Wear
How You Kiss
Who He Trusts You With
Your Best Friend
How He Compliments You
He's Whipped
He Calls You Babe
He Sneaks Into Your House
Cute Moments
He Introduces You To The Pack
Other Boys Think You're Hot
First I Love You (Preview)
When You Wrap Your Legs Around Him
Petty Little Fight
High Scool Labels
Him in Public with You
First I Love You
Him After Break Up Part 2
How You Say Goodbye
Petty Little Make Up
The Special Talent He Loves About You
Author's Note
Getting Caught

First Date

34.9K 585 157
Oleh yootlife

First Date

Derek:

Derek said he was going to pick me up at 7, but it was already 7:45, and I was giving up hope.

"He's not coming," I said to my mom as I walk through the kitchen with tears down my cheeks.

"Oh honey," she started moving to hug me.

I pushed her off. "I'm just going to go to my room."

I let out silent sobs as I reached my room.

I must have feel asleep because I woke up to taps on my window. My pillow was stained with mascara and tears.

I slowly dragged myself to the wind to see Derek,his eyes wide.

I throw open the window, "What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Can I come in," he whispered sounding pained.

"Are you okay?" I asked pulling him in.

"I- I... No. I-"

"What is it? You can tell me anything," I told him rubbing his back.

He whimpered. "What, Derek," I started then lifted up the back of his shirt. "What is this," I gasped looking at the cute across his back.

Derek turns his body towards me. "Promise me you won't hate me. Won't be scared. Won't leave me."

I hesitate, but make up my mind quickly. "I promise."

Derek takes his time explaining about his past, him being a werewolf, everything that makes him, him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You're asking me if I'm okay, you're the one that got flawed by an Alpha."

"Not many people would take this news so well."

"I'm not many people."

Derek dips his head towards me pecks my lips.

"For a first date it didn't turn out so well, but this is perfect."

Scott:

Scott had wrapped a blindfold around my head.

"You know I don't like surprises."

"Well you'll love this one," he giggles wrapping his hand around mine. He continues to drive down this gravely road.

Within minutes, we had stopped. "Okay, can I know where we are yet?" I laugh.

"Nope, we just have to walk for a bit, then you
can look."

"You know, this is really cheesy," I joke.

"Well I'm a cheesy guy, so get used to it."

"Well if you were super cheesy, you'd carry me on your back," I said being only slightly serious. My feet were aching.

Without any notice, Scott picked me up and swung me onto his back. I let out a yelp, before squeezing Scott's chest. I rested my head on the top of his and curled some of his hair with my finger. I moved it slowly back and forth, down his back then back again. Goose bumps were appearing, and he was shivering. I let go with my other hand and moved them both down his chest. Scott's grip tightened on my thighs.

"You might want to stop that," Scott said. "it's only the first date."

"We've been friends since we were two, I've had a crush on you since I was twelve, and we've had friends with benefits for six months, I think I can go a bit farther than other people go on first dates."

"We're here," Scott says slowly dropping me onto the ground. He takes off the blind fold to see he set up a moonlight picnic. It was a full moon, thank god, but it was getting dark and the moon was there.

"You are adorable," I say kissing his cheek.

Stiles:

Stiles had picked me up from my house just to bring me to his. He said that he wanted to have a movie marathon. I'm not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"So what movies are we watching?" I asked as I sat on his couch snuggled into blankets.

"Well we can watch pretty much any genre. Scary to science fiction."

"Do you have Star Wars?" I asked excitedly.

He looked at me wide-eyed. "You like Star Wars."

I nodded head, "Of course."

He turns to his dvd's but I swear I heard him say, "I'm so happy I asked her out."

Isaac:

Isaac was a inner-romantic. Didn't like to show it, but loved doing the sweetest things. When he asked me out, he just told me to wait at my house until the doorbell rang, and once it did I checked had to look at the doorknob.

When the bell actually did ring, I ran downstairs to look at the note. The note had a little riddle telling me to go to the first time we kissed. We had kissed underneath a little tree outside the park, the day before he asked me out.

I slipped on some black converse and ran out of the house jogging to the park. I found the tree and giggle when I saw smother note in a vibrant blue.

This one had me go to the place he asked me out for this date, the last time I had seen him. That was at school which was halfway across town. How did he expect me to get their.

"Hey," I heard a voice.

"Stiles?"

"I'm here to give you a ride."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why not. Isaac's paying me thirty dollars for this."

"Okay."

By the time we got to the school, Stiles was annoying me.

"Thanks for the ride, Stiles."

I left the car before he could reply.

"Isaac," I yell out.

"Boo," a voice yells causing me to jump.

I scream jumping back and falling with Isaac. He grabbed me pulling me into him, so I didn't hit the floor.

"So our first date will be at school?"

"Nope, we're going one more place."

"Where?"

"To the first place we met aka the ice cream parlor."

I giggle into his chest. "This date had just begun and I already love it."

Aiden:

Aiden was surprisingly sweet when he asked me out. He brought flowers to school, and pulled me out of class just to ask me.

He told me to dress up for the date, so I was wearing a lacy white dress with a flowery belt. Aiden was suppose to be there at 7 and he arrived at 6:50. He was early, and it was adorable. He was even nervous especially when my mom opened the door.

"Okay bye mom we're leaving," I said finally as she stopped bombarding him with questions.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are going to the best restaurant in town."

"Oh," I smiled at him. He dropped his hand from the wheel and gripped mine.

When we got to the restaurant, Aiden sped out of the car to open my door.

"My lady," he bowed as I got out.

I blushed, but grabbed his hand again.

Aiden led me into the restaurant, and went to the hostess.

"Sorry," the man said before Aiden even spoken. "Tables are full for the rest of the day. All reservation have been cancelled. Please leave."

"What," Aiden growled his grip tightening onto my hand even more.

"Aiden let's just go, we can go somewhere else to eat not this stupid posh restaurant."

Aiden let out a sigh, but I pulled him out if the restaurant back to the car. "It's okay," I said rubbing his hand.

"No, it's not."

"Yes it is, okay. This date is perfect as long as I'm with you, it's perfect."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

442K 9.6K 200
Hello. So I started a story for Marvel imagines and preferences etc. and I thought I'd do more on other things. In this book I will write any fo...
347K 6.7K 40
You guessed it! Imagines about Stan the Man
37.6K 501 8
A series of one-shots with the fantastic, Pedro Pascal, who plays all of our favorite characters. From the Mandalorian (Din Djarin), Marcus Moreno, M...
30.5K 509 23
"Why, didn't you tell me before I left, before I had to go through the pain of trying to get over you?" "I'm sorry okay? Why didn't you tell me?" "I...