The Mafia Princess

By keebayee

Princess A'Nae Smith is a Girl from a Ghetto and Dangerous neighbor hood, Kinji. She attends a High school th... More

Chapter 1 ♕
Chapter 2 ♔
Chapter 3 ♔
Chapter 4 ♔
Chapter 5 ♔
Chapter 6 ♕
Chapter 7 ♔
Chapter 8 ♕
Chapter 9 ♔
Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔
Chapter 10 ♔
Chapter 12 ♕
Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕
Chapter 13 ♕
Chapter 14 ♕
Chapter 15 ♕
Chapter 16 ♕
Chapter 17 ♕
Chapter 18 ♕
Chapter 19 ♕
Chapter 20 ♔
Chapter 21 ♔
Chapter 22 ♕
Chapter 23 ♕
Chapter 24 ♕
Characters ♕
Chapter 25 ♕
Chapter 26 (Remake)
Chapter 27 ♔
Chapter 28 ♔
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Sequal News..
The Sequel is out!
PSA ! BOOK DOWN
Account for sale

Chapter 11 ♕

66.3K 1.7K 288
By keebayee

- Wasn't supposed to update 'til Thursday! Ughhhhh

Princess POV.

Its been ✌ 2 days since the accident.  Ashton keeps blowing up my phone and stuff. Telling me that he's sorry and that he thank me for saving them. What he fails to realize is that I was mainly doing it for my dad, but somewhere deep down tells me that Ashton and 5  Would've did it for me, too.

I'm currently in my room getting dressed. The Waters family is supposed to be over at 6:00 pm. My mom is in the kitchen cooking. I put on my black leather tights,  white high low tank top, and my black and white Jordan 10 concords.  I put my hair into a pony tail and added Carmex to my lips.

I heard the door bell ring.

They must be here.

"Hey " I hearkened my mom say.

"Sup lil bit "I heard 5 say. He calls me and my mom that. Says we're too short. 

Whatever.

"Hey" Prince and Nicole greeted.

I walked down stairs . Ashton had on All black with his white and black concords on ,too.

5 Had on all black , too, with his Jordan 12 white and black , last but not least Nicole. She had on a red tight fitted one sleeve dress with black pumps. They looked cute.

I wonder did they plan that? 

Hmmm.

"Hey y'all " I greeted.

"Sup lil bit " Of course 5 said. While hugging me.

"Hey sweetie" Nicole said.

"Hey " Prince said.

I nodded and walked over to my parents. I hugged my papa since I hadn't Seen him all day.  We all walked over to the dining table and ate.

When we were done, They made me and Prince wash the dishes.  I think I know what they doing. They want us to talk. Well, It's not gone happen *In Nu-Nu's voice from ATL* We started washing them.  I was rinsing and he was drying. We didn't even bother to say anything to each other.

"Thanks " He said after we where done.

"You've said that like...7 times?" I said trying to walk away,  but he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"What I do? " He asked.

What did he do?

Shit to be honest...

Ion even know.

Oh well, He has begged enough.

I walked up to him and kissed him I guess he was surprise because he didn't kiss back at first. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put mines around his neck. I pulled away to catch my breath. "I'm still single though ".I said then walked away. Boss type shit.

I went into the living room to see everyone all coupled up. I walked upstairs into the movie room.  I heard footsteps behind me, So in guessing is Prince. I sat down and turned to T.I and Tiny:  The Family Hustle . I went back down stairs and got some ice cream for the both of us. I walked back upstairs with the ice cream and kicked my shoes off.

I sat down in one of the theatre seats and started the show. I handed Prince his.  Shakuna was looking for an assistant. They showed the part with the gay, fat boy. I heard Prince smack his lips. "Mane turn from this shit bruh "

I started laughing . " If you don't want to watch it then get to stepping" I offered.

"Whatever.. " He mumbled. I put my feet in his lap. He mugged me. "Nuh-Uh. move.  Only my girl gets to put her legs in my lap. " He said. Then pushed them off.

"Okay and only I get to kiss my boyfriend "

"Yeah. Yeah. Who you going to the prom with? " He asked. Oops I forgot all about prom next week. Oh well...

"Ion know. Probably not go " I replied honestly.

"Come with me?" He asked.

"Ion know if my boyfriend would like that " I joked.

"Maneeee bruh come on ''

"You know it's not cute to beg"

"Fuck you Princess. Just Fuck you"

I bursted into a fit of laughter. He said it so seriously. He mushed my bead back once I fell on him. I literally had tears rolling down my face.

"Okay Prince I'll think about it " I told him.

Feds hit the spot mane Ian saying nothing.

That came round about 5 o'clock this morning.

Telling me I'm copp-

His phone started ringing playing 'Hot Boy ' by Migos. He reached into his pocket a d pulled it ought. He answered it. "Hello...What?...Why you just ain't come upstairs....Ma- ".He looked down at his phone. "I know this nigga just didn't hang up on me." He told me.

He got up."Where you going?" I asked.

"We finna bounce. I got school in the morning. Remember?" He said.

"Bitch shut up"

"Bitch? "

"Yes"

"How?!"

"Who rescued who?"

"Mane shut that shit up. We would've got out.  Eventually " He said. "Mane I just cant believe that nigga Kd switched up on me. And he was fooling with that nigga Tony.  Damn shame. That's exactly why Ion Fuck with folks."

We started walking to the door. He squeezed my behind. I turned around so fast.  "Mo -" He cut me off by kissing me. Our tongues battled and I tried to win. Epic fail. He pulled away. "Tell ya'. boyfriend that I said he can't have my wifey for too long" I blushed. He pecked my lips one more time then We left out.

When We walked down stairs, His folks was standing by the door.

"Took yo ass long enough " 5 smirked.

"Bye y'all ".I said

"Bye ".They replied

"Bye Princess "Ashton said. I didn't respond. "Bye princess " He said again. I walked. up the stairs. I heard everyone laugh.

I got out the shower, put on my clothes, and laid down. My phone vibrated.

MyPrincee⭐♕- Bye. & Good night.

I smiled.

Me-. Good Night Ashton ❤

____________________________

Next Day

I'm breakin' down gonna start from scratch,

I shake 'em off like an etch-a-scratch,

My lips are saying good bye,

My eyes are finally dry,

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

It killed me but I survived

And now I'm coming alive

I'll never be that girl again

No Oh o-

My alarm woke me up playing 'Miss Moving on ' by Fifth Harmony.

I lazily walked to the bathroom to handle my business. When I got out, I walked to my closet and put on my grey tights, grey and pink 'Truck fit ' shirt, and my grey and pink Jordan 13's. I threw my hair into a bun with a pink bow at the top. It was big. I have all my bows customised.

I brushed my teeth them put on some clear lip gloss.

I walked upstairs to tell my dad that I was ready  I knocked and he came to the door. "Da I'm ready ".I said

"Oh Yeah, Prince is dropping you off today. Love ya ".He said.

"Okay. Love you too" I said then hugged him before I walked away. I tool the elevator down stairs. Lazy. I really didn't feel like riding to school with Ashton today. Ugh.

My phone rung in my pocket playing 'The worst ' by Jhene Aiko.

I answered. "Hello"

"Come on bae " He said. I hung up. What a good way to start my day. *Note the sarcasm*

I walked outsides and hopped into his truck. "Hey" I spoke.

"Sup" He nodded then pulled off.

"Stop by McDonald's to get me some breakfast"I said.

We Pulled up to the drive thru and I got my a egg and cheese sandwich with Sunny D to drink. I started eating. "So you not gone offer?" He asked ..Hell Nawl.

"Nope. You could've ordered your own" I replied.

At school They let us watch White House Down with Jamie Foxx in it. I swear that movie is good. Then, We talked about prom and who We are going with. They agreed to let us take outsiders so Kaycee is taking Theo and I agreed to go with Prince.

Someone save me.

Please.

Nawl Don't.

I think I'm falling for him.

No.

Wait! Am I?!
……………………………………………

Authors Note: I just snuck y'all in a chapter. I'm supposed to be studying. Oh Yeah, Thanks to everyone that wished me good luck. I love y'all,♥❕ Kisses...

Y'all Kd Is DEAD! Tony is DEAD! I just wanted to make that clear if you're one of the ones to comment and say that Kd and Kaycee needs to get back together.

-SHOULD They get back together?

Goal.

45+ votes

15+ comments

Pleaseee don't comment 'Update ' or else I won't update until Sunday.

~Keebayee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 20.4K 35
Heiress never had it easy growing up, especially after her mother died. She grew up around her father and his harem of women. Many women were in and...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...
3.3K 155 30
"Ow! My face!" I whined. "Didn't think you would be falling for me already." A husky, rich and velvety voice came. I opened my eyes. I saw feet and f...