Sammy Wilkinson imagine

Por magconimagines22

Brooke moved to Omaha for her senior year. its her first year living alone. she meets sam wilkinson, jack gil... Más

Sam Wilkinson imagine
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18 (dirty)
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
note**
part 27 (dirty)
part 28
IMPORTANT NOTE*********

part 12

12.6K 253 4
Por magconimagines22

i looked up at him. "what?"

"i love you" he told me

i looked at him. confused. "you don't even know me sam."

"then how do i describe this feeling?"

"what feeling?"

he let go of me and paced around the room, walking back and forth. "the feeling i get around you. like...i don't know...it's like i always want to be with you...and when im not with you im thinking about you. ive known you for so little time, but i trust you with my life. id do anything for you, and im so bright and happy around you, everyone's noticing it. jack told me my face even turns red around you. have you been getting any of that or-" 

i grabbed his face and kissed him before he could say another word. millions of thoughts raced through my mind at that time.

"if what you described is love, then im sure that's what this is." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...
15.7K 367 81
[Book 1] In which a girl goes over a love, friendship and a heartbreak that got her to where she is in her career during a interview... ---- Started:...
9.5K 161 10
Avery was a normal girl, who just happened to be related to Jack Johnson. She lived in Omaha, Johnson and Gilinsky were her best friends. But when sh...
1.5K 13 41
Kennedy was her name. She moved to Omaha Nebraska when her dad passed. She was lost. Alone. Afraid. Afraid? Yes she was afraid to love because she wa...