#Online•jdb

By justinxbiebers

Unknown Number (3) Unknown Number is typing... Unknown Number Where are you? What happens when Charlotte Wind... More

1• Where are you?
2• What's your name?
3• Favorite Musician?
4• Are You Drunk?
5• Are You Okay?
6• Trust
7• Sorry
8• Insecurities
9• The Feeling
10• Company
11• "you matter, Char"
12• "I love you, boyfriend"
13• "There was a moment"
14• "I like you, Charlotte"
15• "Are you flirting with me, Mr Bieber?"
16• Stuck In The Moment
17• Boyfriend
18• All That Matters
19• Favorite Girl
20• Be Alright
21• Dylan
22• Charlotte
23• Justin
24• Charstin
25• Stephen
26• Cape Town
27• New York
28• Fiji
• Get To Know The Characters
29• Phuket
30• Manchester
31• 18:00 PDT
32• 06:00 CEST
33• 20:00 PDT
34• 11:00 PDT
35• 02:00 CEST
• The Characters Talk Back
• Author's Note
36• 20 June
37• 3 July
38• 4 July
39• 5 July
40• 25 July
41• Love
42• Friendship
43• Anger
44• Shame
45• Joy
46• 1 Week
47• 6 Months
48• 2 Days
49• 3 Hours
50• 10 Minutes
51• 🎶"Don't Wanna Know"🎶
52• 🎶"Hotline Bling"🎶
53• 🎶"Secret Love Song"🎶
• Updated Cast List
54• 🎶"Sad Song"🎶
55• ?"Scared To Be Lonely"?
56• Restart
58• Recall
59• Revisit
60• Remember
61• All I Want Is You
62• Christmas Eve
63• Home This Christmas
64• Mistletoe
65• Silent Night
66• #NYE
67• #travel
• Get To Know The Characters 2.0
68• #WBGirl
69• #drained
70• #22
71• "Move in with me"
72• "You check all the boxes"
73• "Charlotte Windsor, you didnt..."
74• "You really do the most for me"
75• "Marrying Justin Bieber?"
76• Cherry 🍒
77• Strawberry 🍓
• Q&A Catch-Up With The Characters & Author
78• Watermelon🍉
79• Peach 🍑
• Q&A + Catch-up Answers
• Important Author's Note
80• Lemon 🍋

57• Reconnect

2.1K 50 91
By justinxbiebers

Note: Please read the Author's Note at the end because I left a thank you for you lovelies ❤️
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
____________________________

18 November 2017

• C H A R L O T T E •

A familiar cologne of comfort. Two tight arms guardedly wrapped around me. A blanket of steady heartbeats. A gentle lullaby of soft snores.

Justin.

Last night was a whirlwind of overwhelming feelings. Everything felt so comfortable with him. It felt easy. But at the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about what I said and the pinching feeling that reminds me about the pain of the last few months. I wanted to forget, but I couldn't.

I don't regret anything from last night - except maybe drinking too much - but I wish it had happened on better circumstances. I'm not going to lie: kissing him felt so good, like slipping back into happiness.

I cautiously peered up at his face. He was out like a light. His lips were slightly open and his head was turned to the side. I will admit that I've missed waking up to him. I've missed waking up with someone.

I needed to get up though. But I didn't want to wake him up. After all the alcohol last night, my hunger was kicking in. My stomach growled. I instantly clenched it with my hands. I slowly leaned up, trying to get up without waking him up. It was a struggle. I decided to get up, the final stretch, in a quick motion. I froze after breaking free from his arms and looked at him. He didn't wake up, thank god. I slipped on my Adidas sandals and quietly left my room, closing the door gently behind me. I exhaled and walked normally to the kitchen for some long-awaited food.

Dylan and Sam were in the kitchen. Sam was lying on her arm and mindlessly scrolling on her phone. Dylan was having cereal while reading something on his iPad. When I entered the room, they both looked my way.

"Hey girlie, how you feeling today?" Sam sat up and smiled at me.

"I'm okay. I started sobering up late last night," I slipped onto a stool next to Sam.

"That's good. You were a little drunk," Dylan said.

"Yeah. I shouldn't have drank. But anyway, how are you both?" I looked from Sam to Dylan.

"I have a headache and woke up at about 5am coz of it. It's reason enough not to drink again," Sam chuckled.

"I slept great. Although... my roommate was missing the whole night," Dylan said, curiously.

I gulped down, "weird."

"Who? Justin? What do you mean 'missing'?" Sam furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like he didn't come to our room. The bed hasn't even been slept in," Dylan explained.

"Well then where is he? I hope everything's okay," Sam said, worriedly.

"Yeah," I nodded and picked up an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter. I wiped it against my shirt and then took a big bite.

"I didn't see him this morning. Where could he have gone?" Sam asked, rhetorically, just thinking out loud.

"Maybe he went for a walk or something?" Dylan suggested.

I took another large bite of the apple.

"But Mikey is still sleeping in his room. Justin wouldn't go out alone in a foreign country, I mean... without security," Sam said.

"Oh, yeah, you're right. Any ideas, Char?" Dylan looked at me.

My eyes widened and my cheeks were puffed, crammed with apple bites.

"Hmm?"

"Any ideas about where Justin is?" Sam repeated.

I chewed and swallowed, "uhm... why would I know?"

"It was a just a question," Sam said, "why are you acting so weird?"

"Weird? I'm not acting weird," I avoided eye contact because I know she'd be able to read me like an open book if she saw my eyes - lying fiercely.

I could see, from the corner of my eye, that Sam was scowling at me, unfortunately deciphering through my facade.

"Oh my god, you know where he is," she said.

"You do? Where?" Dylan asked.

"Char! Why won't you say?" Sam nudged me.

"It's not important where he is, geez," I shook my head.

"Oh. My. God," her eyes widened, "he's in your room," she said as a statement more than a question.

I instantly looked at her and gulped down, nervously.

"Wait was he there the whole night?" Dylan asked.

"What's with the 3rd degree?" I asked, anxious for this conversation to stop.

"Char, what happened to you waiting until you were sure you wanted to be with him?" Sam asked, calmly and - surprisingly - non-judgmentally.

"Calm down, S. We didn't have sex or anything. We just talked and watched series and then fell asleep," I shrugged and then paused momentarily, "and maybe we kissed."

"What?" Sam and Dylan said in unison.

"You don't have to act so shocked. And I promise I'm not moving too fast or anything. It was just... in the moment. And I wanted it to happen. Please don't give me a lecture," I sighed.

"Char..." Sam put her hand over mine, "I'm not gonna lecture you. I told you from the start that I understand you have feelings for him and I just said I'd be here for you to help prevent you from doing anything you regret. I don't expect you to just avoid him. I want you to be happy and if you're sure that whatever happened last night you don't regret, then I'm fully onboard with that," she smiled sincerely at me.

"Thanks, Sam. I don't regret it. I mean, I can't be his girlfriend right now but it was really nice being close to him and..." I looked down as my cheeks turned red, "I really liked waking up with him," I looked back at her and Dylan, "and I swear, if I didn't want him to kiss me or have slept over, I would've stopped it."

"You don't have to explain yourself to us, Char. It's your life and your choices to make. Like Sam said, we just want you to be happy," Dylan smiled at me.

It felt good to talk about this without any judgement from them. I needed this.

"Can you guys not tell any of the others? I just want this to be lowkey and I don't want everyone to know and jump to conclusions. There's enough of that on social media. We're just hanging out and seeing where things take us," I explained.

"It stays between us, C," Sam wrapped her arm around my shoulders and gently squeezed me.

"I agree," Dylan nodded.

"Thank, guys," I smiled, "uhm, Dyl, could you please pass the Cheerios?"

"Sure," he took a clean bowl out the cupboard then handed me the bowl and Cheerios box. He slid the milk carton closer to me.

"Thanks," I said.

I prepared my cereal and then got up, "I'm gonna eat this in my room," I said.

I walked to my room and slowly - as quietly as possible - entered. But Justin was already awake. He was sitting with his legs sprawled out in front of him and his mouth gaped in a yawn.

"Hey," I said and closed the door behind me.

He looked at me and a smile instantly spread on his face, "good morning. I was... wondering where you were."

"I woke up with a grumbling tummy. Had to get breakfast. Do you want some?" I asked.

"Oh, I can get my own if you're really that hungry," he started getting up.

"No," I said to stop him, "I don't mind sharing," I climbed onto the bed and sat facing him.

I held the spoon up for him.

"Thanks," he obliged and had a spoonful of cereal then handed me the spoon.

"Uhm, Justin?" I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind coming with me today?"

"Where to?"

"I'm meeting that Belieber, Joanna. I know she'd love to meet you. It's okay if you're not up for it though," I swirled the spoon around the bowl.

"Of course. I'll be there. When do we leave?" He looked at me.

"Oh. Uhm, in a couple of hours," I smiled graciously at him, "thank you."

"No thanks needed," he leaned closer and then paused. He cleared his throat and leaned back again.

What was that?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He rustled his hair between his fingers, nervously.

"You leaned in and then leaned back."

His cheeks flushed deep pink. Something I don't see often with him.

"I..." he sighed, "I was gonna kiss you and then... I remembered..."

"Remembered?"

"That we're friends. Or... whatever we are: hanging out," he said, "basically that we're not at that level anymore."

"Well, we were last night," I looked at him.

"Oh, I... I'm sorry about that," he paused and looked at me, "unless you don't regret it. Then I'm not sorry."

"I guess you're not sorry then," I smiled small.

"Oh. Okay," he smiled at me, "Char, what are we?"

"I'm not sure. We're not what we used to be. But we're not nothing. We're just... letting things happen naturally, I guess," I sieved through my thoughts as the words poured out.

"Letting things happen. Got it," he nodded.

I looked at him for a few seconds, contemplating my next move. Then, I leaned in and quickly pecked him on the cheek. As soon as my lips left his cheek, I saw the biggest smile on his face. He looked adorable and happy. It made me happy.

*-~•~-*-~•~-*-~•~-*

👤: CharWindsor , justinbieber

21,829 comments

charstinator: YES YES YES 😍😍

SamanthaC96: cuties

xcharstinx: IM SCREAMING AFAHSJSJSK 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😩❤️❤️❤️ @CharWindsor @justinbieber I love you both so much

d_acker: 🙌🏼

charsmymom: YAAAS MY PARENTS

stephblue: she's so ungrateful. Justin's dumbass looks so happy to be around her and she doesn't even care. What a bitch

arianasbabe: cute.

biebersbraver: JUSTIN IS FUCKING ADORABLE

lovegomez: eww

slaybieber: when you meet at a hotel to fuck

greasycharstin: what are they waiting for?

greekbieber: I'M ON MY WAY @CharWindsor @justinbieber OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL SHSHSKAKSK IM SO NERVOUS

fragilechar: ^^^ omg yes! Char is gonna meet Joanna and she brought Justin 😭😭 Joanna is one lucky Belieber

lolaspn: @greekbieber they're waiting for YOU? That's a lie lmao you're a nobody they don't give a fuck about you

charsproject: @lolaspn no wonder people don't like your fandom. You are so cruel. They are actually waiting for her so before you talk crap, do your homework.

CharWindsor: @greekbieber awesome! See you soon, love 💗💗

drakesbieber: ^^ I want a Char 😩😩😩

nickygomezzz: Char is so kind actually tbh

hailshasmyheart: @greekbieber have fun!!!

jdblifee: I'm so jealous I wanna meet charstin too 😟

heavenlybiebs: WHAT LEGENDS 😍

drewspoke: justin looks so happy again ❤️❤️❤️ my heart is full

zapzayn: awwww

itsTealiaDeBieb: 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

breechbieber: FUCK 😭😭😭

conwaycruise: ew

praybieber: justin ❤️❤️❤️

charstinscradle: OMFG AGAVAJSJSKKA

dancewcharstin: PARENTS PARENTS PARENTS 😭😭❤️

toriii: people like Charlotte deserve to die, people like Justin are too gracious for this world and he should really stop doing charity by dating this freak show

blindedbybieber: I want char to hug me 😭 she seems like such a genuinely kind person that can cheer you up instantly. I need that

londonschar: @greekbieber ENJOY JOANNA ☺️☺️

musicofjdb: Char is honestly the best non-celebrity celebrity if you know what I mean. She takes out time from her own life, regardless of whatever she may be dealing with, and does everything she can to meet and - not just meet - but spend time with people who look up to her. She even helps beliebers experience their dreams of meeting Justin and she takes time to interact privately with fans and to hear their stories and be there for them like a friend, like she's one of them. She's honestly one of the most down to earth people justin has ever hung out with. I support her & wish her nothing but happiness and success ❤️❤️ love you loads, @CharWindsor

charbaldwindsor: CHAR 😍

charstinshug: @musicofjdb THIS IS BEAUTIFUL 💗💗💗

kissbieber: @musicofjdb couldn't have said it better myself 😩❤️❤️

gomezcrowns: @musicofjdb but she uses justin for attention and then pretends to be this innocent girl. She's too fake

dressgrande: @musicofjdb YES YES YES TO ALL OF THIS

chariana: @musicofjdb and she has such a kind soul and comforting personality. Everyone who meets her says they feel so calm and appreciated with she looks at them and listens to them talk and when she hugs them and she is honestly just such a sweetheart 😭❤️ @CharWindsor

cristaldiamond: once again dumbasses in the comments are spreading lies about the "real char." In reality, she's a two-faced bitch who does everything with a selfish motive in mind. She's fake, careless and emotionless

frenchbieber: @cristaldiamond literally no one says this besides you. Maybe you're just jealous

crewchar: I love you @CharWindsor

bruisebieber: it's good to see you smiling @justinbieber 💛💛💛

curlyariana: awww charstin

38,199 comments

charstinator: I CANT EVEN! THE PHOTO THE CAPTION OMG I CANT JUSTIN WAS THERE AND CHAR IS BEING CUTE WITH HIM PLUS A BELIEBER GOT TO MEET THEM BOTH AND I CANT BREATHE SVSHSJJAJAJ

xcharstinx: MOM ! The photography skills joke! Omg like old times 😭😭😭 my heart is so warm rn my parents are together I'm crying I'm so happy omg 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

gomezgrill: you're all delusional. Just coz of a caption you all think charstin is a thing lmao no bitches no

SamanthaC96: awww you give the best hugs too, C 💗

alfredoflores: lmao well done @justinbieber 😂😅

drewstingrande: waiting patiently for jb to comment a cute reply back to mom's caption

reallyrauhl: awww congrats @greekbieber 💗

charsangelic: so happy for you Joanna @greekbieber what were they like?

mileysflower: awwwwwww goals

greekbieber: I LOVE YOU CHAR AND JUSTIN 😭😭😭 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER FORGET IT

greekbieber: @charsangelic thanks!!! They were so cheerful and sweet! Char was bubbly and smiling all the time and Justin was so cute and adorable! Urgh they were both so nice to me and so patient and honest. I just I can't 😭😭❤️

sweetcharstin: @greekbieber 😭😭😭😭 I wanna experience this! Omg What were they like with each other?

charianaxoxoo: Char omg you're such a sweetie pie I cry 😭❤️❤️❤️

greekbieber: @sweetcharstin they were really like shy, but cute shy. Like not awkward shy. Justin was teasing Char to make her laugh and she started blushing and stuff I died so many times it was adorable. And they were sitting so close to each other sometimes. It was literally like witnessing the most beautiful love in person. I didn't ask them about like if they're dating or anything but whether or not they are, they were sooooo cute!!!

xcharstinx: @greekbieber IM OFFICIALLY DEAD 😍😍😍 CHARSTIN!!!!! Did Char do anything couple-ish with Jay?

angiesuarez: @greekbieber YOUR EXPERIENCE SOUNDS AMAZING AGAHSJJSJSJ TELL US EVERYTHING 😂💛💛💛

greekbieber: @xcharstinx Char would stare at him every time he was talking. Like she couldn't take her eyes off him! I WAS DYING NOT TO FANGIRL

greekbieber: @angiesuarez NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU 😭😭😭❤️ we met at the hotel and then Justin asked if I minded having lunch there. And I was like of course not! And so we went to the pool area and had lunch and Justin asked me about myself, like what I do and what my dreams for the future are. I told him I want to become a writer and that I'm studying languages and English lit. He said it sounds so cool and Char said she'd love to read my stuff some time and she asked me if I wrote fan fiction. That made me blush so hard because I used to - about Justin - but he was sitting right there 😂🙈 then we talked about the purpose tour and Justin and Char both said their fave memory. Justin said he's sorry the tour didn't come to Greece and Char said she'd love to send me Purpose merch to make up for it (I HIGHKEY DIED). I asked them if they were happy and Justin said he's happier than he has been lately and Char said the same. We talked about our fave movies, books, our beliefs and Char said I'm so beautiful and Justin said he agrees. I honestly cried twice during our time together 😩 and then at the end justin told me to put my purse away because he would pay for it. I just can't deal. They both gave me the biggest hugs and I wish it never ended 😭❤️

rauhlschar: ^^^ hello I'm crying bye

gruesomebieber: lmao Justin paid for the lunch? That's probably the only reason char brought him

haileybaldwin: 💗💗💗💗

itsViolet: Char. Always with the heart full of kindness 💛

brilliantselly: honestly it sounds like Justin wishes he wasn't there 😂😂 char drags him around and he doesn't even wanna fucking be with her

biebersoverauhls: @greekbieber I'm not crying, my eyes are leaking

angiesuarez: IM CRYING GIRL @greekbieber IM SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

justinbieber: thank you, Char ☺️☺️ it helps when the subject of the photo is you

hannahbiebs: ^^^^ JUSTIN AGAGSJSK OMG OMG OMG IN YOUR FACE TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS HE DOESNT STILL LOVE HER! These are the words of a man who's crushing HARD 😍😍😍😍

muserauhl: justin back at it again with the fucking romantically cheesily ADORABLE comments 😭😭😭😭😭😭

justinbieber: @alfredoflores told you I had skills 🙂

friendsdrews: ^^^ why is he so freaking cute?!?!!

purposeisbieber: @greekbieber Congrats Baby!!! Your experience sounds like ultimate goals ☺️☺️

CharWindsorNews: @greekbieber HAPPY FOR YOU ❤️

takengomez: @greekbieber was char telling Justin what to do like she always does?

greekbieber: @takengomez no. She doesn't do that. In case you can't read (my previous comments about the experience), she didn't tell him what to do at all. You are grossly misinformed. Goodbye

d_acker: this is so cute!

17:28pm

Justin and I had spent the last two and a half hours exploring hidden trails and walkways on the island. It was refreshing but tiring. We talked about so much and sometimes we talked without really saying anything of substance, rather just idle chit-chat. But it was great. I think all that needed to be said was said last night and this morning. We were just taking each moment as it came.

We were now on our way back to the villa. I was exhausted and had my head rested on Justin's shoulder and he had his arm around me in the backseat as Mikey drove us back.

"Plans this evening?" Justin whispered as his hand soothingly stroked my arm.

"I'm not sure actually. I know Vi wanted to have a scary movie night. But I'm not sure if she's still up for it," I said.

Justin's body became rigid. I sat up straight and looked at him, concerned.

"What's wrong?"

He shook his head.

"Justin, you can tell me," I urged.

He looked at me and sighed in defeat, "if this is Violet's idea, maybe it's better if I don't make an appearance."

I frowned. I hated that Vi's hatred towards Justin was making him feel so unwanted and uncomfortable. I didn't want to force him to join us tonight but I didn't want him to be all alone in his room.

"I know this sucks and you're welcome to do what makes you comfortable. But... I want you there even if she doesn't. But I totally understand if you don't wanna be there," I smiled at him.

I wanted him to make the decision for himself because the last thing I want to do is "control" him. I mean, according to a fair share of Instagram users, that's apparently what I do.

"I'll be there," he said.

"Okay, if you're sure," I nodded.

*-~•~-*-~•~-*-~•~-*

18:45pm

Justin and I got back to the villa and most of the girls were in the kitchen getting movie snacks ready. The guys were setting up the projector in the living room so we could watch the movie on the big white screen.

"Lil sis, the video is live so you can post about it," Fredo smiled excitably.

I grinned and nodded, "thank you thank you thank you," I rushed over to him and hugged him tight.

"Can't. Breathe," he chuckled and gently hugged me back.

I let go, "sorry. I'm just excited," I smiled.

"What are you guys talking about?" Justin asked.

"Part two of Behind The Scenes of the Secret Project is uploaded," Fredo explained.

"Oh. That's great. Congratulations," Justin said.

"Thank you," I navigated to my Instagram, eager to share the news.

"I'm proud of you, Char," Justin said.

I looked up instantly, taken aback by his words.

"I mean it," he said, sensing my surprise, "I'm proud of you."

"Th-Thank you," I smiled at him before focusing back on instagram.

👤: alfredoflores , Mads_Becker , JessRouxrauhl , kirstycar

46,292 comments

charstinator: IM SHOOK. TEN MINUTES OF ABSOLUTE HEAVEN 😍😍😍

d_acker: the spontaneous acapella session 💛

xcharstinx: MOM SINGING IS MY NEW FAVE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD 😭😭😭 SHE WAS SINGING "HALLELUJAH" AND IT TOOK ME TO HEAVEN IM CRYING AND SHAKING MOM

goldenselena: ew this rat must never sing again my ears are bleeding

haileysbench: WHEN HAILEY WAS THERE AT 6:34!!!! AFAHSJSKKSKSJ

hailsbiebs: @goldenselena funny coming from a selenator 😂🙄

arianagrande: awww your reaction is so cute! Glad you liked the DWT merch, babe! Was more than happy to send you some 💛

alfredoflores: That girl at 2:02 is kinda cute ☺️ she looks a lot like my girlfriend

SamanthaC96: @alfredoflores STOP BEING CUTE DUDE!!!! That IS your gf ❤️❤️

itsViolet: @alfredoflores you cute

charsbreath: CHAR LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS IN THIS VIDEO! But she also looks kinda sad?

rauhlsbiebs: @charsbreath probably coz most of this was filmed before she got back with Justin

angiesuarez: when Char FaceTimes Kian at 5:12 and she can't stop laughing afagshjsjkska her laugh 😍😍😍

kirstycar: you're the funniest, most beautiful, most talented human, C!

JessRouxrauhl: the random brief game of "finish the lyrics" 😂😂😂😂 lmao tf was Mads thinking about that Kendrick song 😂😩

justinbieber: Love this. Always said you have an amazing voice. I'm proud of you

londonschar: ^^^ OMG 😭😭😭😭 JUSTIN IS BACK TO BEING A SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND

shiftmendes: @londonschar they're not even dating tho

realchar: PURPOSE TOUR MERCH AT 1:09!!!!!

hannahbiebs: @realchar once a belieber, always a belieber ❤️ char is so cute wow

haileybaldwin: our rap game is strong 😩😂😂😂 love this!!!

mccannsselly: this whole video is a waste of time. Charlotte sings like a dying cat, is completely fake throughout this whole thing and plus she's showing off her anorexic body in those outfits. GROSS AF! She should be detained

halseysjdb: I HEAR "YOUNG GOD" AT 8:29!! Ahhh what a throwback 😍😍❤️❤️

babycharstin: omg why is no one talking about 7:20-7:32???? 😟

greekbieber: @babycharstin I was just about to comment about that 💔 it looks like she was crying and the way dylan and Sam were trying to hide her from the camera. But I legit saw her crying 😟

babycharstin: @greekbieber YES SAME OMG i wonder what happened 😭

musicofgrande: I'm living for char's reaction to the dwt hoodie

fragilechars: "Love is Love, you cant help it." - Char, 2017. ❤️

drewstwin: I'm crying laughing at the part when Sweet Lips came on the radio and Dylan said it was a good song to listen to when wasted coz you won't remember listening to it the next day and you'd be too drunk to feel the pain of listening to it 😂😂😂 wtf the savagery is too much

cuteselena: I think that this whole video is fake. Char is acting. The crying - acting. The singing - not her really singing, she's lipsinging to someone else's voice. The laughing - FAKE FAKE FAKE. She is a fake bitch

biebersbxtch: Justin's comment 😭❤️❤️❤️

itsTealiaDeBieb: my fave part is still when Vi says "the foundation is only covering up your flawless natural beauty" 💛💛💛

charstinskey: when Char was rolling around on the floor because she didn't wanna take photos anymore 😭😂😂😂 why is she so cute!!!

justinschar: OMG GUYS PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAW JUSTIN AT 3:21!!!!! OMG PAUSE AND YOU'LL SEE! IM SPAZZING SVAGAJAJ

charlotteswish: @justinschar WHAT? I DIDNT SEE HIM 😳😳😳

rauhlsgomez: @justinschar he's not in the video stop tryna make a stupid failed relationship a thing

justinschar: @rauhlsgomez I know what I saw and since you clearly don't believe me, go look at @CharWindsorNews ' profile and see for yourself

crownchar: @justinschar I SAW AGSHSJSJJS

cwindsordeath: this bitch needs to choke and die already

selectbieber: I hate Charlotte. She's so selfish

horizongrande: I loved when Char was eating pizza and she said "pizza will be the reason I get fatter." And then she ate like two more slices 😂 char is me. When you know you shouldn't eat something, but you can't resist

strawberryselena: you know, I don't think I'll ever like Charlotte. She's anorexic, untalented, fake, ugly and honestly just fame-hungry so she uses everyone around her and doesn't care who she hurts. Sorry, but I can't like someone like that

curelovatooo: CHAR SAID DEMI IS GOALS FOR MARRYING DR AVERY! SHSHSJ mom watches greys anatomy and loves demi 😩 I officially LOVE char ❤️❤️

grandesshoes: I loved char and teal's debate about riverdale versus PLL 😂😂 lmao char kept switching sides because she likes both shows. @CharWindsor I have a question: Archie or Jughead??

riverdalescast: @grandesshoes 😂😂😂 that's too difficult to decide. But honestly, Jughead because Archie is problematic sometimes. But looks-wise... they're both SEXY

itsTealiaDeBieb: @grandesshoes lmao Caleb #PLLftw BUT, I love me some Archie too ☺️

CharWindsor: @grandesshoes THATS DIFFICULT 😂 I love both 🙈 but imma have to stay loyal to my childhood and pick Jughead because Cody Martin was my fave #SuiteLife☺️

kidrauhlollg: I heard Justin's voice at 3:25 😍😍😍 I can't hear what he said tho 😩

CharWindsorNews: @kidrauhlollg I think he said "chips chips chips! Char, chips" 😂🙈

weekndchar: i'm 98% sure I know what the secret project is now. The video part and the photo shoot part

thecwindsor: CHAR'S LOVE OF SERIES IS EVERYTHING 😂❤️ @CharWindsor what CW show is your fave? (Omg your initials are CW too)

grandesshoes: @itsTealiaDeBieb @CharWindsor OMG 😭☺️☺️ YES YES YES! Thank you for replying! Love you!!!

CharWindsor: @thecwindsor (I lowkey love your username!!! I want it 😭😂 ) Uhm That's way too difficult. I watch too many 😂😂🙈 and omg my initials 😋 cooool

CharWindsor: @CharWindsorNews @kidrauhlollg no, he was saying "ships, chips. Char, ship it" 😂 I don't remember what exactly we were talking about but yeah. @justinbieber do you remember?

dancewithcharstin: ^^^ IM SPEECHLESS SHES INTERACTING WITH HIM AGAIN LIKE OLD TIMES 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

kidrauhlollg: @CharWindsor 😳😳 Omg you replied 😭😭❤️❤️ OMG THANK YOU YOURE SO CUTE

grewmygrande: Char seems so happy in the comments. She's being so interactive again 😭❤️ I love when she's happy

justinbieber: @CharWindsor @kidrauhlollg @CharWindsorNews I think we were talking about chips and guacamole 😂 Alfredo said salsa goes better with chips and we said "chipomole" is a better "ship" 🙈

xcharstinx: ^^^^ I'm actually dying 😩😩😩 they are the cutest weirdos on this planet 😭😭😭 they're both dorks especially when they're together and I love it love it love it ❤️❤️❤️ I didn't realize how much I missed this til now @justinbieber @CharWindsor don't ever stop being this cute

sweetheartbieb: we should totally trend "chipomole" and confuse everyone who isn't in this fandom 😂😂😂

drewstinwindsor: @sweetheartbieb YES

balwindsor: JUSTIN AND CHAR OMFG THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS I CANT BREATHE

kidrauhlollg: TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AGAHJAKA THANK YOU @justinbieber and @CharWindsor for replying and I honestly love you guys 😭😭😭😭❤️

bridalbieber: @kidrauhlollg congrats babe!!

CharWindsor: @justinbieber lol oh yeah 😂🙈

lovemybieberauhl: Char is a dumbass

👤: justinbieber , CharWindsor

21,722 comments

xcharstinx: THIS IS THE CHIPOMOLE PART 😭❤️❤️❤️

charstinator: BETTER AT 70

nervebieber: never been so happy to see Justin's leg tatt 😂

SamanthaC96: lmao salsa is better 👀 I'm with @alfredoflores

drewsmybaby: when was this filmed then?

alfredoflores: @SamanthaC96 THANK YOU 😂

CharWindsorNews: @drewsmybaby while they've been in Greece 🙂

CharWindsor: @SamanthaC96 lmao no 😩

pizzabieber: char and Justin are better as friends. Sorry not sorry

lyricsxx: lmao this picture doesn't prove anything

cristaldiamond: 🙄🙄🙄 that could be anybody's leg. Doesn't one of Justin's friends have the same tattoo? Char's probably screwing his friends like the whore she is

chariana: CHIPOMOLE - ship goals

wiseasbieber: #CHIPOMOLE

blondebieber: #CHIPOMOLE 🌮🥙

sorrypurpose: chipomole is the only ship to make me hungry

moonlightmoji: tbh I can't wait for Char's secret project to officially come out because these bts have made me genuinely like her. She's so cute and sweet! I ship chariana now ☺️

fixedbieberr: I think Justin and Char are just friends. Like I think they realized they're better as friends

stephblue: Charlotte dumbsor can die in a ditch and no one will care. Justin will be happy. Everyone will be happy. @CharWindsor make it happen

glamorgomez: if Char disappeared, the world would be better. She is one of the most annoying people on the planet. She causes so many problems

cwdrew: char deserves hugs and love

hailsxchar: still living for haileys cameo in the bts p2 ☺️☺️

noodlejustinx: justin needs to cut her out of his life

ckbiebers: I'm hungry

grandemac: I hate char

purposetwist: justin And char's interactions are the cutest things ever. Friendship goals

smokebizzle: #CHIPOMOLE

"Char? Do you want some pizza?" Sam opened one of the pizza boxes.

Jess snapped a picture with Sam's phone, but it's okay. That's not unusual for our group - off-guard reaction photos.

"Obviously!" I said.

I turned my head to look at Justin, "you want some?"

"No thanks," Justin said.

"You sure?" I asked. I knew he felt out of place since Violet went full-on hater, and I didn't want him to feel like he couldn't fully be himself and comfortable.

"Yeah," as if he could read the uncertainties in my mind, he said, "Char, I promise I'm fine. Don't worry."

I nodded slowly. I trust him. Then, I plated up a few slices of pizza.

Justin and I made our way to the living room. Everyone except Violet and Dylan were settled there. I sat on one of the two seater couches and looked up at Justin. He peered down at me and then sat beside me. Thankfully.

Dylan walked in with a pile of blankets, "anyone want a blanket?"

Sam and Dean affirmed. Teal, Jess, Maggie, Kirsty, Keke and Jules also wanted blankets. They shared a few between them. Dylan walked up to Justin and I. He leaned closer and whispered, "do you guys wanna share?"

I looked at Justin then at Dylan. I nodded. Dylan smiled and handed us a large blanket.

"Thanks, Dyl," I said.

Dylan took his seat and we waited for Violet as Alfredo started 'The Conjuring 2', immediately pausing it so Vi wouldn't miss anything. She walked in with a tray of three big bowls of popcorn.

"Popcorn anyone?" She asked.

"Yes please," Justin said.

"Anyone?" Vi looked around, completely ignoring Justin.

"Violet," I said, sternly.

She looked at me, "Yeah, Char?"

"Give him the popcorn," I said.

She looked at Justin and rolled her eyes. She walked up to us and held out the tray of popcorn. Justin took one of the bowls.

"Thank you," he said.

"Whatever," she muttered and placed the tray on the central table before cuddling with Alfredo.

Alfredo started the movie and Dylan turned off the lights. Justin placed the popcorn bowl on the floor and opened the blanket, spreading it over both of us. I crossed my legs on the couch, under the blanket. Justin picked up the popcorn bowl again and rested it on his lap. He ate some with one hand and rested his other hand between us. I slipped my hand under the blanket and held his free hand. It was hidden enough for Violet not to make any unnecessary comments.

• J U S T I N •

We were about 10 minutes into the movie when I felt Char grab my hand under the blanket. I instinctively squeezed her hand. I couldn't help but smile. No one could see, not just because the lights were off. It felt nice being in physical contact with her again and it felt even safer knowing no one could ruin it because it was hidden.

Every time Char got frightened throughout the movie, she'd grip my hand tighter and jolt slightly. I wanted to hold her but I knew it wasn't the best time for that with Violet shooting death glares at me every so often. But anyway, we held hands for the duration of the whole movie.

In the middle of the viewing, my phone buzzed against my thigh. I didn't let go of her hand but lifted my phone with my other hand. I unlocked it half under the blanket so the screen light wouldn't draw attention.

It was a text from Char.

Char
Would you sleep in my room tonight? 🙏🏽

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. She did the same and I caught her trying to suppress a smile.

Justin
You know I'd never say no to that 😏

Char
Omg the smirk emoji 😂

Justin
It came out of hiding 😂😏

Char
Of course it did 🙈 well, thank you. I just sleep better when you're there

Justin
I'm glad you asked. I sleep better when you're there too ☺️

Char
I don't like these possessed nuns 🙈

Justin
You're scared?

Char
No I'm not scared

Justin
It's okay if you are 😂 I think it's cute

Justin
I'd hold you if Violet wasn't killing me with dirty looks all the time 😂🙈

Char
I'm really sorry about that 😟

Justin
No it's okay. I get that getting her to stop hating me will take quite a while. And as long as she doesn't suspect anything, things should be fine right

Char
She said something to you didn't she 🙈

Justin
I promise it's okay. Don't get upset about it. And we said we'd just let things happen naturally. We should just focus on that

Char
Okay. Good idea. And also, it's kinda badass keeping to ourselves

Justin
I'm loving holding your hand like this rn btw

Char squeezed my hand.

Char
Me too ☺️🙈 btw, don't hate me, but Sam and Dylan know we slept in the same bed last night and that we kissed

Justin
I don't hate you. It's okay, I don't expect you to keep secrets from your friends if you don't want to. Tbh I'm only a little scared of Violet's reaction. I mean we haven't labeled anything so she doesn't really have anything to be mad about right

Char
Right. It's just between us. Whatever happens, happens

Justin
Yes. Cool. So... you still scared?

Char
I'm not scared 😂🙈 the movie isn't that scary it's just tense

Justin
Well if you get scared, squeeze my hand. Okay?

Char
Okay 😊

00:21pm

Everyone had gone to bed by now and Char and I had gone to her room (once we were sure that Violet wasn't still giving me dirty looks).

Char went into her bathroom and changed into pajamas. While she did that, I removed my t-shirt. I kept on my sweatpants. I climbed into bed and lay on my back. Char came out the bathroom in a summer nightdress. She climbed into bed next to me and turned to face me.

"Can we keep one bedside lamp on?" She asked.

A smirk slowly spread on my face, "not scared, huh?"

She nudged me and buried her face in her pillow to hide her smile.

"Shut up," She said, muffled into the pillow.

"We can keep a lamp on," I said.

She slowly rolled back and looked at me. I turned onto my side to face her too.

"Thank you," she smiled, "for today and tonight. For being here."

"No need to thank me," I hesitantly brushed back some of her stray hairs, tucking them behind her ear. Her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned her head into my hand. I watched her. She had a relaxed smile on her face as I stroked her cheek with my thumb. Perfect moment to kiss her.

But she opened her eyes.

I moved my hand away.

"Your Behind The Scenes video is doing really well," I said.

Her cheeks instantly flushed pink, "Thanks. I was nervous to actually release it. Even though it's just a Behind The Scenes."

"Because of the singing?" I asked.

She looked at me, surprise plastered across her face, "how did you...?"

"Char, I know you."

"Wow. You remember a lot," she said, still surprised.

I looked at her, "I remember everything about you. It's worth remembering."

She looked down and covered her mouth with her hands. She shut her eyes.

"No one has ever understood me the way you do," she said softly, "I forget sometimes how much attention you paid to things I've said and done."

"I still remember the first time you sang for me," I said."

She looked at me again, "All That Matters."

"That's right. I meant what I said. I really am so proud of how far you've come. Your confidence continues to grow and it makes me happy because I always knew you had it in you," I smiled at her.

She snuggled closer and clung to me, "that means a lot to me. Especially coming from you," she whispered.

Her face was nuzzled against my collarbone and her eyes were shut. But I felt the slight dampness from her tears. I quickly wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey, are you crying?"

"Maybe a little," she chuckled lightly, "but it's not sad tears," she sniffled, "It's grateful tears. I'm grateful you're here."

I rubbed her back gently and then placed a soft kiss on her head. She wrapped her arm around my torso.

Once again, I fell asleep with her in my arms. Second night in a row. Which meant, I'd undoubtedly have another night of much-needed, solid sleep. Because of her. Because being with her like this was like getting back the comfort of the home I'd lost when I stupidly left Char for Lola.

_______________________________

Author's Note:

I am so moved and shook by the fact that you guys got me to 30k reads. I never imagined people would actually like my story when I first started it. I'm so grateful for all of you. I can't thank you enough ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I'm sorry if it seems boring or whatever. I've got a lot I'm struggling with right now and I'm sorry if it affects the story or if you feel like I've let you down for not posting often or something. I never want to let anyone down, so if you feel disappointed don't feel shy to let me know and tell me what you don't like.

If you did actually like it though, don't be shy to vote and let out all your feelings in the comments. Comment as much as you want, I love reading your reactions. It really helps me write better for you guys.

I hope you're all having a lovely Monday 💗

#CharstinMetJoanna

#Chipomole

#SecretProjectBTS2

#iWannaHoldYourHand (if you know who sings this, we can be friends. If you don't then... idk, maybe look it up 😂🙈❤️)

Lots of  ,
K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 22.2K 142
Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out? Highest Ranking: #9 in Fanfiction, #2...
580K 16.1K 70
"i dare you to text justin bieber some crazy shit." lowercase intended. started:1/31/16 completed: 4/20/16 #11 under what's hot for haileybal...
116K 4.4K 46
Justin think he's texting Za.
12.1K 625 45
"You don't know who I am?" The elevator doors start closing as I shake my head. "I'm Justin," he says as he clearly sees my facial expression confuse...