Namu's Angel (NAM WOOHYUN FAN...

Bởi AmatullahSumaya

To the birthday girl, enjoy. -SumSum ♥ Xem Thêm

#happy19thDijaDay
#Happy20thAskaDay
It's SonSon's Day!
☕️COFFEE with K-FICS AWARDS☕️
#happy20thDijaDay

#HappyCrisDay

63 8 149
Bởi AmatullahSumaya

Throughout this year that i have known Cris eonnie for, i imagined a protective, caring, sassy and hard-working big sister standing tall as a tree before me, providing shelter from scorching heat or howling storms. Throughout this year 2017, a found a person who looked up to me all the way from Philipinnes.

This one, is a shoutout to the world's most reader-friendly writer bitchmom .

The beginning on 26th November 2017

Cris eonnie was down for the past week or so, and Sony eonnie thought it was nothing us kids should be worried about. Dija eonnie and I were not kids, but we resorted to discussing about it amongst us only. That woman is getting old, might as well need our help finding her reading glasses these days. Haha, just kidding.

Brushing all those thoughts away, i kept quiet in my hiding place, having to shush Ken's chatter every now and then. How does he talk so much to the air anyway? Ken, people, is Cris eonnie's handsome 4-year-old who is also my coughHeMyCrushcough.

As soon as the door to the house creaked open, and her heels met the floor, we all jumped out of our hiding places, cheering loudly and gleefully, wishing her a happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Cris!" We chorused in sync and Cris eonnie faked delighted smiles and exchanged half-hearted hugs. How did I know they were faked and half-hearted? Because Sony eonnie, DJ and I looked at each other at the same time sensing something wrong. This time, Sony eonnie didn't tell us to not talk about it anymore. Clearly, she knew what was going on.

"Happy 78th birthday, eonnie!" I cheered when she approached us, hugging her.

"Yah, kid! I am not that old!" She said, playfully pulling my ear.

"Ahhhh! I know! Now let me go!" I protested, playing along. "Appa!"

"Happy birthday, eonnie!" Dija eonnie and Sony eonnie chorused, shortly before Ken jumped in his mother's embrace.

"Happy birthday, momma! Let's cut the cake! I want to taste it! It looks good!" Ken rambled on, planting a kiss on eonnie's cheeks.

Eonnie laughed, walking to the cake set on the table. It was big and lit by candles, and i totally wanted to taste it before anyone else.

"Make a wish, blow the candles!" Eonnie's colleague from work, Mara eonnie, said. I saw her scrutinising the crowd, pulling Mr. Kim apart from it and making him stand beside his wife, the birthday girl. He looked dejected.

I caught a small sigh escaping Eonnie's slightly parted lips, but closing her eyes and making a wish anyway. She cut the cake to everyone's loud cheers, made Ken taste a bit of it, and then went on to cut the cake into smaller pieces. Mr. Kim stood up and walked away to help himself with water. Woah, did they fight?

Mr. Kim was one of the most fun brother-in-laws you could wish to have. He was cool with everything, always cracking jokes and looking out for us. He was handsome, and i was proud of him. 😎

Eonnie and Mr. Kim rarely ever acted unlike their usual selves, and so, today was worrying. I couldn't let her birthday be spoiled in any way! Nuh-uh!

Dija eonnie came to me and pulled me to a side, hissing, "Come here, you!"

"Aish, behave nicely with me!" I grumbled.

She pulled me close and whispered an idea into my ears, and i had no idea what to feel about it.

"That's the most cliched idea ever!" I spat in boredom.

"You got any better ideas, smarty pants?" She challenged back.

"And that's probably the most effective idea as well," I grinned.

"Go have poop," She walked away, rolling her eyes. So mean.

"Eonnie!" I cried, holding onto my stomach and slumping down on the sofa between Cris eonnie and Sony eonnie. "My stomach hurts!"

"Why? Did you eat something wrong? What happened?" Sony eonnie immediately asked, concerned. "Do you need to see the doctor?"

"What? No! I'm fine!" I blurted out.

"Are you? Then what's with your stomach?" Cris eonnie inquired, confused.

"Oh, i'm sick. Not very sick, but sick."

"What are you saying, Sumaya?" Dija eonnie came in all of a sudden, gritting her teeth. "You just collapsed and cried buckets in front of me saying you think you won't survive this time!"

When did i do that? -_-

"Ah, really? You should really see the doctor then, Sumie! " Cris eonnie adviced.

"No, eonnie! Actually, the blue plant that you grow in your rooftop garden cures this type of stomachache!" Dija eonnie inexpertly lied.

"Really? But i have never grown blue plants," Cris eonnie innocently murmured.

"No, the purple plant! The purple plant! That one! They teach us that in Herbology in school!" I tried.

"Herbology? That's a subject in school?" Sony eonnie asked, curios.

"No! Biology! She means biology!" Dija eonnie said, coming to my rescue. "Bottom line is, i think you should bring her that, Cris eonnie! She'll get better!"

"... If you say so," She said, walking away.

"One gone, one to go," I sighed. "And please don't ramble in front of him too, DJ. You confuse me!"

"As if!"

"What are you two up to anyway?" Sony eonnie asked, her eyebrows scrunched.

*

"Who came up with this stupid idea?" Sony eonnie asked, mad about the whole thing. Innocently, i pointed at the culprit.

"Who supported this stupid idea?" Sony eonnie hissed again. This time, the culprit pointed at me.

We could hear Cris eonnie and Mr. Kim's agitated and confused voices by then. Cris eonnie was accusing Mr. Kim of doing this, "Was this your idea? Why are you here? Why are we locked up here? It's cold and i don't want to be with you!"

"Are you crazy? Why will i lock us up here? I am here because Sumie wanted this weird blue plant that we grow for making blueberry smoothie."

"What? She never cooks! And you don't need blue plants to make blueberry smoothie!"

"Dija said it was she who cooks. She had berries, she just needed something that would make it blue."

"Doesn't even make sense! They told me... wait a minute! So it was them! Those two! Aish!" Cris eonnie cursed, as we scratched our heads. Where was this going even.

For few minutes they shouted for us and kicked and lunched the door (mostly her), and then fell silent. We waited, for any of them to speak. But the silence elongated, making us feel like we should let them free and take the scoldings that followed.

Instead, after about an hour, Mr.Kim broke the painful pregnance of silence, mutturing a small apology, "I'm sorry, Cris."

She kept quiet for a good minute, absorbing his apology, looking for flaws in it. And then, murmured back, "It's okay. But you shouldn't have been so rude to me."

"You talked ill about my mother. I was supposed to be angry. But like i said, I'm sorry. I'll be careful from next time."

Okay, that was it?

"She was rude to me," She said in her defense.

"Still," He argued.

"Okay, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

"Good girl," He said, and i could hear a smile in his voice. "Now, come here."

I gently opened the door because we didn't want to miss the reconciliation hug that was to follow. Sure enough, they hugged, still as cute as day-1. They could pass for a teenage couple, really!

"Happy birthday, love," He murmured romantically, sealing his greeting with a short, slow, heart-warming kiss.

"Thank you, love. And there's something i've been meaning to tell you."

"And what is that?"

"You. Will. Become. A. Dad. Again."

"Really? Really?! Wow! That's great, Cris!" Mr. Kim laughed, surprised and wowed.

The three of us squealed in excitement, delighted at the news. In the process, we gave our presence away.

"Spawn of devils," Cris eonnie murmured in our direction, biting in a smile.

"Thank you so much for this, Cris. I have loved an angel, and i am so happy to be with her for as long as i will! And i hope that's forever." Mr. Kim exclaimed, lifting her up in the air in genuine happiness, connecting their foreheads, ignoring our presence.

"Me too, Kim. Me too."

They smiled toothily, staring at each other's eyes lovingly under the pale moonlight that shone upon them, marked them as the couple that got together one moonlit night, promised love another happy ending.

The end on 26th November 2017

When you clicked on this book, it said, Namu's Angel. Fair enough.

When i first asked Newclear Cris eonnie who 'Mr.Kim' is, she laughed. And then answered, "Mr. Kim is my Woohyun."

Mr. Kim is Cris eonnie's Namu, and she is Namu's Angel.

_______

AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO LONG AND CRAPPY AND WEIRD AND BORING

I'm so dissatisfied, but hope you like it anyway, Cris eonnie!

I realised I knew close to nothing about Mr. Kim, and so i made him up. Why did i use him? Because i wanted to. Because you have too many sweethearts to choose from. Lmao, jk.

But anyway,

HaPpY bIrThDaY cRiS EoNnIe 💜

Love from,
your idol-nim.

26.11.17

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
732K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
540K 19.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...