For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 19 : Trouble

2.6K 101 19
By lovesickyuno

The car ride on the way to Jinyoung's parents' house was quiet.

"Jinyoung.", Jisoo called.

"Hm?", he responded.

"Who is this aunt of yours we're meeting? Was she at our wedding?", Jisoo asked while looking at him.

"Oh, she wasn't, she lives in London, she's close to me and Jiyeon, we used to go there to visit her every long school break.", Jinyoung said. Things still felt tense between them and the both of them were very much aware of this.

"Oh, I see, do you think she will like me? What if she doesn't.", Jisoo said suddenly.

"Aunt Hongju will love you, don't think about it too much.", he chuckled.

A few minutes after that, they finally arrived at his parents' house. Jisoo was already out of the car and she was waiting for Jinyoung who was adjusting himself while looking at the side mirror.

"Jinyoung.", she said in a complaining tone as she folded her arms, "What are you doing? We should go in now.", Jisoo huffed.

"Wait, I'm adjusting my hair.", he said as he tried to fix his hair, "How do I look?", he said looking up at his wife.

Jisoo looked up at him.

"You look-", she stopped mid sentence, "Wait.", she said as she walked closer towards him, she looked up at him, "May I?", she said, Jinyoung just nodded, eventhough he was confused at what she was about to do, "Alright, here hold this.", she said as she handed him her purse and Jinyoung took it from her, she walked even closer towards him and adjusted his hair, this was the closest they had been, he just stared down at her.

And in that moment, he realised, he is in love.

Jisoo backed away and looked at him, "There.", she said.

"Y-you're done?", he asked, still stunned by her.

"Yes, let's go in.", she said as she nodded towards the front door, she walked towards the door, leaving Jinyoung behind, she turned around and saw him still standing there, "Are you coming?", she raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Y-yes.", Jinyoung said quickly as he made his way to the front door as well.

They got in and was greeted by the his family.

"Jinyoung, I can't believe you're already married.", his aunt said as she hugged him and Jinyoung hugged her back. She pulled away and looked at Jisoo who was smiling awkwardly.

"This must be Jisoo.", she said enthusiastically, "Look at her, she's perfect for you.", she said, somehow touched.

Dinner went on fine after that, and Jisoo got along well with his aunt, she was very fond of her.

After a well spent night, they were already home, along with his aunt.

"Aunt Hongju, I'll show you to your room.", Jisoo said excitedly as she led her up the stairs. Jinyoung smiled at the sight, he plopped down on the couch in the living room, after awhile Jisoo went downstairs and plopped down beside him.

"Where's aunt Hongju?", he asked he sat up straight, looking at her.

"Oh, she said she wanted to rest, probably tired from her long flight, I really like her, she's so sweet.", Jisoo smiled.

"I told you it'd be alright.", he said, "And Jisoo..about earlier..I-"

"It's okay Jinyoung, I'm okay, I really am.", Jisoo said, cutting him off, "I mean, things happen you know, I'm sorry for what happened too but it's normal..it's okay, we're good.", she said as she smiled smally.

-

That night before going to sleep, Jisoo wasn't sure where to sleep, she looked at the bed and Jinyoung noticed what she was doing, and he chuckled.

"Just sleep beside me on the bed.", he said, "It'll be fine.", he said assuringly.

"Are you sure?", she asked softly.

"Yes, but if you're not then you can have that boundary thing between us.", he suggested.

"Okay, sure.", she said as she got a bunch of pillows and arranged them between her side of the bed and his.

Once she was done, she smiled as if she was proud.

"Don't cross-"

"This boundary.", Jinyoung said, "I know, I won't. Goodnight Jisoo.", he smiled as he lied down to sleep.

-

It was already Monday, and Jisoo was nervous, it was presentation day, she woke up extra early, prepared breakfast for both Jinyoung and his aunt.

Suddenly, Hongju came downstairs and saw Jisoo eating while looking through some paperwork.

"Goodmorning Jisoo.", she said.

"Oh, goodmorning aunt Hongju.", she smiled as she looked up at her aunt.

"You're up early, and I see you've prepared breakfast too.", Hongju said looking at the dining table, smiling, "Very impressive.", she said.

"It's not much really..", Jisoo said sheepishly, "Oh..aunt Hongju, have a seat.", Jisoo said as she got up and pulled a chair out for her aunt.

"Thank you sweetie.", Hongju smiled.

"Your welcome, aunt Hongju, you eat up first, I have to go get ready for work and also wake Jinyoung up.", Jisoo said.

"Alright.", Hongju said and with that Jisoo went upstairs.

Jisoo went inside their now shared master and walked over towards the bed, and Jinyoung was still sound asleep, she scratched her head awkwardly and sat down by the bed, trying to wake him up.

"Jinyoung..you're going to be late for work.., wake up.", she said softly as she tapped him lightly.

He didn't even budge, she exhaled as she tried to wake him up again, lying down beside him at the same time, she stared at him sleeping for awhile and she was tempted to just run her fingers through his hair. Her hand reached out and her fingers softly ran through his hair, and it made her smile a bit, she was about to run through them again until he opened his eyes and he grabbed her wrist, causing her to gasp. She quickly yanked her wrist away and quickly sat up.

"What were you trying to do?", he said.

"N-nothing, I just-",

"You were just what?", he said cutting her off, Jisoo shook her head and got up from the bed and went over to their vanity pretending to keep herself busy.

Jinyoung smirked at her actions and went straight to the bathroom, Jisoo on the other hand was relieved for not getting entirely caught, she looked up at the time and saw that they had 45 minutes before they leave for work.

10 minutes later, Jinyoung got out of the bathroom in a black muscle tank top with a towel wrapped around his waist, he  decided to mess with Jisoo when he saw her closing the closet door.

He went over towards her and leaned in with both his hands on either side of her, trapping her in between the closet door and him. Jisoo let out a squeak due to surprise and quickly leaned in towards the closet door, baffled as she felt shivers run down her spine. She felt grateful that she was backfacing him so at least he wouldn't see how red her face was.

Jinyoung slowly moved some strands of her hair from her neck, his fingers slightly coming in contact with her skin which made chills run down her spine and he leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"You still haven't told me what you were about to do back there.", Jinyoung whispered and the hair at the back of her neck rised.

"N-nothing..Jinyoung.", Jisoo stuttered.

"Are you sure?", Jinyoung said and Jisoo could've sworn he said that with that stupid smirk on his face. Jisoo nodded eagerly with her eyes squeezed tight, "I'm not convinced though, so again..are you sure Yoon Jisoo?..", Jinyoung said as he leaned in closer which freaked Jisoo out inside, "If you're not going to answer then I guess I'll-"

"Jinyoung!! I swear!! I swear!!", Jisoo shrieked as she tried to lean in towards the closet door as much as she can despite knowing it's not getting her anywhere, "Sorry!! I just wanted to wake you up!!", Jisoo squeaked, and Jinyoung chuckled at her adorable reaction, Jisoo could feel his warmth.

"You can turn around now.", he said.

"N-no, how am I supposed to do that when you're so close to me.", she said nervously.

"Just turn around..., please?", he said in the most gentle voice, and Jisoo swallowed as she slowly turned around to face him while being in between his arms, and the first thing she saw was his brown eyes, and with how compromising the position they were in with each other made her even more nervous.

She looked away as he looked down at her, if Jinyoung didn't know any better he would have kissed her there and then.

"You seem so tense.", he said in a low voice as he gazed at her, and it hit him that he really is in love.

"J-jinyoung I'm just...", Jisoo swallowed, "We're too close.", she said, barely audible. Jinyoung's face changed and he decided to mess with her again.

"Why, what did you think I was going to do to you?", he smirked, still in the same position.

"I don't know..", Jisoo swallowed, still flushed at the compromising position they were in.

"Do you wanna find out?", he asked as his hand slowly reached his towel, and Jisoo realised what he was trying to do and immediately covered her face with her hands so he wouldn't see how red she was getting while squealing for Jinyoung to stop and he let out a small laugh at her reaction.

"Hey hey..., relax.", he said with a chuckle and Jisoo removed her hands from her face and she indeed look baffled, it actually surprised him, "I'm not going to do anything to you Jisoo.", he said, "if I wanted to I would've just asked.", he joked as he leaned in closer, causing her to push him away quickly. Jinyoung pulled away with a smug look on his face, as he went to get his clothes at his side of the closet.

"That was uncalled for!!!", she exclaimed.

"Your reactions told me otherwise though.", Jinyoung said smugly and Jisoo rolled her eyes at his response.

Jisoo's hand automatically went to her chest, feeling her heartbeat that was beating like crazy. She combed her fingers through her hair.

"Damn it.", she exhaled. She recomposed herself and continued getting ready.

They went down for breakfast together, Jisoo still feels flustered about what he did earlier yet he was like his normal self.

"Hi kids, is everything okay? Why does Jisoo look so flushed?..", Hongju asked, concerned but also curious.

"Nothing-"

"We were just messing around aunt Hongju.", Jinyoung said as he glanced at Jisoo who looked indeed baffled, and his aunt nodded knowingly.

After breakfast, Jinyoung and Jisoo were about to leave for work.

"Your presentation is today right?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo nodded.

Suddenly, Jinyoung pulled her into a hug, swaying them a bit, Jisoo was caught off guard, but she hugged him back.

"Goodluck, you'll do great, I promise.", he whispered, which only resulted in her hugging him tighter, "and I'm sorry about earlier.", he added with a small laugh.

"Thank you.", she smiled.

By lunchtime, Jisoo was already done with her presentation, she was about to call Jinyoung until Jinyoung's name popped up on her phone screen. She quickly picked it up.

"Hi!!!", she exclaimed over the phone.

"Hello..", Jinyoung said from the other line, "How was it?", Jinyoung asked.

"It was GREAT!!! They said they loved it!!", Jisoo exclaimed.

"Jisoo, that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you.", Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Thank you Jinyoung!! Wow, I'm so glad it went great for the both of us.", she smiled.

"Me too.", he said, "Anyway, I have a meeting in a few minutes, I have to go but I'll see you at home?", he said, and she could've sworn he said that with his warm smile that seemed to make her heart burst.

"Alright.", Jisoo said as she hung up, she exhaled in relief, things were starting to look up and she was happy.

She couldn't stop herself from smiling after that phonecall with Jinyoung.

She realised that things were not only starting to look up in terms of her career but also for her and Jinyoung, and the thought of them falling in love with each other only made her stomach fill with butterflies and her heart skipping a beat.

She quickly shook the thought of her head, snapping herself back to reality.

No Jisoo, that could never happen. She had told herself, she chewed on her lip not really sure about what's to come for her and Jinyoung.

-

Things went well for Jisoo and Jinyoung, after awhile, sleeping in the same room, let alone the same bed was easier than they thought, they were getting used to it after 2 weeks and counting.

Jinyoung's aunt and Jisoo were preparing dinner one evening together.

"Jisoo.", Hongju called.

"Yes?", Jisoo responded looking up at her aunt.

"I'm really glad Jinyoung chose you, he's so lucky to have you.", she smiled as she squeezed her hand lightly.

"I'm lucky to have him.", Jisoo smiled back, and that was something she meant, yes they argue alot, and fight, but she got lucky that he actually cares, as much as she doesn't want to admit it, he does take care of her well.

"I hope you always stay by his side.", Hongju said softly, and Jisoo's smile faded, she felt guilty hearing that but then she faked a smile and nodded.

"Of course I will, I care about him.", she said as she went to the sink quickly, trying to escape the topic, she couldn't say she loved him, she wasn't sure and she didn't think she could lie about that, even if its just meaningless words coming out from her mouth.

-

Jisoo was home alone with Jinyoung one day since his aunt went out, she was in the living room and he was upstairs, as she was switching through the channels on the television, her phone beeped and it was a text from an unknown number. Puzzled, she opened the text.

From : unknown
To : Jisoo

I'm outside, please come outside, I know you're home, I need to talk to you.

Her eyes widened and her heart skipped, she texted the person back, hoping it wasn't who she thought it was.

From : Jisoo
To : unknown

Who is this?

Suddenly, she received another text back and she sighed in frustration after discovering who it was, Jungwon.

From : unknown
To : Jisoo

Please, come outside or I'll scream for your name.

Jisoo quickly stood up from the couch, she chewed on her lip and glanced at the stairs, she was anxious, she quickly went outside and closed the door behind her gently.

"Ya, go home.", Jisoo said harshly to Jungwon, luckily there was a gate between them.

"No, open the gate, please, I want to talk to you.", he pleaded.

"No!!! No!! Oh my god.", she said as her breath quickened and she put her hand on her forehead, "When?!! WHEN WILL YOU STOP BOTHERING ME??!!", she exclaimed, "Please, go home, leave!!!", she said with heavy breaths, she was getting anxious, she glanced at the door to see if Jinyoung was coming out, luckily he was out of sight.

"But please.", Jungwon pleaded, Jisoo was pacing back and forth anxiously while begging him to leave, "Just go out with me once and we'll talk.", Jungwon pleaded.

"No, oh my god, JUST LEAVE, move on!!! I can't do that Jungwon!!! I'm someone's wife, Jungwon please, if Jinyoung sees this, you'll only make it hard for me.", she pleaded.

"Why? Is he hurting you?!!", Jungwon said, "Why would you be with him? I still love you, give me another chance.", he said, "Come on Jisoo, I know you want to go out with me.", he added.

"NO!! Please leave Jungwon, please..", Jisoo pleaded, almost crying.

"WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID??!!", Jungwon said to her, annoyed.

"I'm not!! JUST LEAVE!!! PLEASE!!", she said, almost screaming.

"Jisoo, why is it so hard for you to just give me ano-"

"Wow. You dare come all the way here.", a voice said, cutting Jungwon off, Jisoo's heart skipped, "Get the hell out of here.", Jinyoung spat.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys! Heres another surprise update, I'm in the middle of exams currently, so I might just publish all the chapters by this week,I hope you guys are okay with that - A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 498 21
Jennie Kim, one of a famous model in the fashion industry known for being a Playgirl and having a bitchy attitude. Jisoo Kim, a well renowned actress...
31.4K 1.2K 35
[●~COMPLETED~●] Jimin and RosΓ© broke up.. And RosΓ© lost her memories due to car accident.. present.. RosΓ© was about to fall but luckily, Jimin caught...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
220K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...