For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 18 : What Are We?

2.3K 97 4
By lovesickyuno

"You and me.", Jisoo mocked him. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"She gets here in the evening, so we have a lot of time, move all your things to my room.", Jinyoung ordered, "Don't leave a single trace of yourself in this room.", he said.

"What? You have to help me!! I can't do everything by myself.", she folded her arms.

"I'll help you.", Jinyoung said. They moved all of Jisoo's belongings to his room, after an hour, they were finally done.

"What do you have so much stuff for?", Jinyoung asked lying down on the bed.

"I love a lot of things.", she shrugged, as she placed her clothes in the empty closet and all her other stuff. As she was placing all her stuff inside the closet, Jisoo realised how huge the closet space is, "I just realised how huge this room and closet space is.", she said as she turned to look at Jinyoung who was using his phone on the bed. Jinyoung looked up from his phone after hearing that.

"It was meant for two.", he said quietly, and looked at Jisoo, Jisoo looked away from him and turned her attention back to putting all her stuff away.

"Right.", she mumbled. It was quiet for awhile until Jinyoung broke the silence.

"We still have to get groceries, and then we're all set.", Jinyoung said.

Jisoo spent an hour, organising her belongings in the master bedroom, after she was done, they finally went grocery shopping.

-

They were even taking their time at the grocery store, since they had plenty of time, after awhile they finally finished shopping, they went home and organised all their groceries together in the kitchen and also some new toiletries for the guestrooms.

"We're done!!", Jisoo squealed, she was happy with the result but then her face changed, "Does this mean I don't have my own privacy anymore?", she frowned.

"Just for a couple of months.", Jinyoung shrugged as he plopped down beside her on the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rang. They both looked at each other, confused.

"I'll get it.", Jisoo said as she got up and quickly ran to the door to see who it was. She opened the gate and saw that there was no one, she was confused but suddenly she saw a bouquet of flowers in front of the gate, causing her heart to skip a beat in the wrong way. She slowly picked it up with shaky hands, she read the card, I'll get you no matter what. She sighed at this, she knew who it was the moment she read the card, she was frustrated. She turned around to go back inside and was startled by Jinyoung who was right behind her, she looked up at him and bit on her lip.

"Who is it from?", he asked looking at her intensely, although he already knew the answer.

"Jungwon.", she answered him quietly.

"He knows where you live now too?", he scoffed, "So you've been seeing each other?", he added, "I can't believe you told him. Wow.", he said with a humorless chuckle.

"What do you mean? it's not like that. He was the one who came to me, and I didn't tell him, why would I do that?", Jisoo said, taken aback, she quickly went back inside with the flowers. Jinyoung followed her inside and closed the door, "I'm throwing them away, I don't even know how he knew. I didn't tell him.", she explained herself, "Believe me Jinyoung, I didn't tell him.", she said.

"Yeah, like how you didn't tell me how he almost hit you.", he said, Jisoo's heart skipped when he said that.

"H-how did you know that?", Jisoo asked.

"Did you think Jackson wouldn't tell me? Why didn't you let him mention it to me? What's the matter with you?", he spat.

"Because of this. I meant well, I didn't want to burden you.", she said as her voice cracked, "I ended up okay, he didn't even lay a finger on me.", she said defensively, "It's not a big deal Jinyoung.", she added.

"Not a big deal??!!! He could have right? What if Jackson wasn't there?!! Can you just tell me when something like this happens to you? If you got hit the other day, it would've been another problem. Just tell me, what's so hard to open your mouth and speak up? Do you think it's a joke?", he asked angrily and this worked her up even more. In her head she was thinking, who is he that I have to tell him every single thing?

"Why do I have to tell you everything? Why? Who are you to me that I have to tell you everything? Why do you treat me as if I'm so naive? I'm an adult Jinyoung!!! I ended up fine, I told you, you don't need to care about me, I didn't ask you to Jinyoung!!! I really didn't!!", she said angrily, heavy breathing, after seeing the dark expression on his face, she knew she had gone too far. Too far Jisoo, too far. She thought as she swallowed.

"Who am I to you?", he scoffed, Jinyoung grabbed her by the wrist causing her to flinch at the sudden contact, he showed her the wedding ring she has on, "Do you see this thing?!! I'm your husband!! I have no other choice!!", he said, slightly raising his voice, as he let go of her wrist.

"Yes, you're right Jinyoung, you are my husband!! But I never asked to be your wife so keep in mind that it's only for the sake of family!!", she yelled as she pushed him and he stumbled backwards, Jinyoung's heart ached for some reason when those words came out of her mouth.

Jisoo ran to the bathroom, that was the nearest place she could run to at the moment. She locked herself inside. She leaned against the door, and slowly slid to the ground. She sighed heavily and broke down into tears, that was the harshest he has been to her eversince they got married, and it scared her.

Jinyoung sighed, somehow they always end up fighting like this, he raked his hair back regretfully and knocked on the bathroom door but she wouldn't answer. Jinyoung knew that his angry outburst scared her, the way she flinched made him angry at himself.

"Jisoo, open up.", he said, "Please.", he pleaded, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.", he sighed as he leaned his head on the bathroom door, he had to admit that this fight was the worst compared to all the fights they have had in 2 months of marriage.

Jisoo wanted out of this marriage so bad, and the thought of it made her cry even more.

Suddenly, 20 minutes after that, Jisoo opened the bathroom door, and she couldn't even look at him, Jinyoung tried to say something, but he didn't know what.

She looked up at him, eyes still teary, cheeks tear-stained.

"I-i can't do this Jinyoung.", she said as her voice cracked again, "I really can't, I hate this.", she sobbed, the sight broke Jinyoung's heart.

"I'm sorry.", he said apologetically, "Jisoo I really am.", he sighed, "Please stop crying.", he said as he wiped her tears despite more tears rolling down, Jinyoung pulled her into a hug, swaying back and forth slowly, and that was the first time he had ever held her like that.

"I'm sorry, really, I know I scared you.", he said, "I just need you to cooperate with me, I care about you despite us being like this, I do, I just want to protect you from any possible harm, if anything were to happen to you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I just want to make sure you're alright, I'm really sorry.", he said while still hugging her, and a feeling of tenderness swept through her, she quickly pulled away, wiping her tears.

What he had said was true, if anything were to happen to her under his care, he really wouldn't be able to forgive himself.

"I'm going to go get ready..", Jisoo sniffled as she quickly went upstairs, flustered.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!!!! heres a surprise update hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
21K 938 28
Jisoo shook her head. "I-I can't do this. Run on your own, Jin. T-The game's over for me." Her voice was barely audible. With that, she dropped down...
27.7K 1.2K 30
"You want it all? Then go! Take whatever you want to me Yerin!" Jennie exclaimed as her friends looked at her confusedly "What do you think you're do...
18.2K 1.3K 46
"This is a bit weird. Usually we would watch it from the rooftop.", Jisoo said, inhaling the cool breeze. "Right. I just thought we should have a cha...