For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love

2.4K 97 18
By lovesickyuno

For this chapter,please listen to the following songs:

Stay by Blackpink
Moonlight by Got7
We loved by bolbbagan04

Hyeri came back from her meeting with a client one afternoon and discovered a bouquet of flowers on her office desk, she smiled to herself, wondering who it could be.

She excitedly checked the card, and smiled after reading who it was from, Jackson.

Thank you, these are specially for you. She read and she clutched her chest, she couldn't stop smiling, she was so happy, she helped Jackson designed the interior for his client's new house, they worked on that together for almost two months after their meeting at that furniture shop, and they've been talking and flirting with each other ever since.

-

"You're so happy these days, what's up?", Jisoo smirked, Hyeri was at her house that afternoon.

"What? Me? Happy? I'm same old,same old.", Hyeri laughed.

"No!! I know something's up, what is it?", Jisoo urged.

"Okay okay.", Hyeri laughed, "I've been talking to someone..", she trailed and Jisoo gave her a look of excitement and was about to say something, but Hyeri stopped her, "Wait...before you say anything, it's chill...we're just talking.", she shrugged.

"But still, I can't believe just talking makes you so happy.", Jisoo said smugly as she sipped on her tea, "WHO IS IT THOUGH, TELL!!!", Jisoo urged.

"Noooo.", Hyeri laughed.

"PLEASE!!!", Jisoo urged.

"You know the architect I've been working with? Yes, it's him and...it's Jackson.", Hyeri blurt out.

"Wait what? JACKSON AS IN JINYOUNG'S BESTFRIEND???", Jisoo exclaimed, and Hyeri nodded as she smiled, "Jackson??? He was the architect you told me about?", Jisoo asked.

"What about Jackson?", Jinyoung chimed in suddenly as he walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Our bestfriends have a thing for each other.", Jisoo blurt out to her husband and Hyeri got flustered.

"No, we're just talking.", Hyeri responded, her cheeks turning red.

"Wait, you're the girl Jackson won't shut up about?", Jinyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"W-what do you mean?", Hyeri asked confused.

"Are you the interior designer Jackson has been talking to lately?", Jinyoung asked.

"I guess.", Hyeri said, flustered.

"Wow, you're lucky, he literally won't shut up about you at work.", Jinyoung said as he drank his water.

"Really?", Hyeri asked, voice full of excitement.

"Yep, literally.", Jinyoung said as he nodded.

"That's nice to hear.", Hyeri said with a huge smile on her face.

Jinyoung and Jisoo glanced at each other, deep down wishing they could relate.

"I hope it works out for you both.", Jisoo smiled and Hyeri mumbled a thank you.

After Hyeri left, Jisoo found herself spacing out in the living room, with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"You okay?", Jinyoung asked, startling her.

"Huh? Yeah..", she nodded as she bit on her lip.

"What's bothering you? Do you want to talk about it? I'll listen..", Jinyoung said slowly.

"Nothing.", Jisoo said as she put her cup of coffee down on the coffee table.

"What is it Jisoo?", Jinyoung said as he poked her side nonchalantly, causing her to laugh a bit.

"Isn't it nice? Hyeri looks so happy, and in love, I'm jealous of her, I mean I'm happy for her, but I'm so jealous of her.", Jisoo mumbled as she brought her legs closer to her chest.

"Oh..well..yeah, she does.", Jinyoung nodded quietly, he had to admit, he was jealous of Jackson too, like Jisoo, he was happy for Jackson but he felt a bit tad of jealousy.

"I hope we both have that someday.", Jisoo thought aloud.

Jinyoung was surprised.

"What?", Jinyoung asked, Jisoo turned to him.

"Did I say that out loud?", Jisoo said as her eyes slowly widened and Jinyoung just nodded as he chuckled, "Oh god..sorry..I mean..you know..um...nevermind.", Jisoo rambled, embarassed as she quickly stood up from the couch to run up to the her room.

Before she could, Jinyoung grabbed her by the wrist, turning her around.

"Me too.", he said.

-

That night, before going to sleep, Jisoo stared up at the ceiling. She stared at the ring on her finger, sometimes she can't believe the fact that she's married, it doesn't even feel like it most of the time. She rolled over to the side and sighed. She couldn't sleep that night, she decided to head downstairs and watch television or something.

She got out of the room, and closed the door behind her, she looked up and saw Jinyoung coming out of his room as well and their eyes met.

"Can't sleep?"
"Can't sleep?", they both said at the same time. Jisoo shook her head.

"Me too.", Jinyoung said, they both headed downstairs together and Jisoo went to the kitchen while Jinyoung headed to the living room, she was feeling hungry, she opened the pantry and saw some instant noodles, she decided to make one for herself.

She took one packet out at first but then took out another one for Jinyoung, she went to the living room and saw him switching through the channels.

"Jinyoung, do you want instant noodles? I'm going to make one for myself, do you want some?", she asked softly and Jinyoung looked up at her.

"You're serious?", he asked.

"Uh, yes, do you want some?", she said.

"Sure.", he smiled and she quickly headed back to the kitchen to make some.

After a few minutes, she brought both the cooked instant noodles to the living room and placed them down on the coffee table.

"It's so hot.", she muttered as she placed them down carefully.

"You should've called me.", Jinyoung said helping her, "Thank you Jisoo.", he said.

"It's fine.", she said as she passed him s pair of chopsticks, "What are we watching?", Jisoo asked nonchalantly as they ate.

"I don't know, up to you, there's nothing good on.", he said. Suddenly an idea popped up in Jisoo's head.

"Jinyoung...Can you accompany me watch a horror movie tonight?", Jisoo asked cheekily.

"A horror movie? I like the sound of that.", he said.

After they finished eating Jisoo and Jinyoung plopped down on the couch beside each other and Jisoo turned on the horror movie, she sat closer to him because she was scared, with a pillow in her arms, to cover her eyes at all the scary scenes and jumpscares. Meanwhile, Jinyoung just sat beside her calmly.

"You call this a horror movie?", Jinyoung said as they were watching, "Nothing's scary about this..", he muttered.

"Shhh!! people said it was scary, just please stay here and watch it with me.", she pleaded as she hugged her pillow, and Jinyoung glanced at her right beside him, minutes after, there was a jumpscare and she was startled and she acidentally hugged his arm due to shock, Jinyoung was surprised at the sudden contact.

"Sorry, sorry.", she squeaked as she covered her eyes, "Is it gone?", she asked, Jinyoung just chuckled and assured her that it was gone. She let go of his arm and Jinyoung was a little disappointed at that.

They continued watching and it was getting scarier, and Jisoo kept getting startled and acidentally hanging on to him. After awhile, Jisoo was unusually quiet, Jinyoung noticed this and he looked at her and saw that she was already sound asleep right beside him.

He chuckled at the sight, Jisoo was the one freaking out so much earlier but now shes sound asleep right beside him.

He turned off the movie and tried to wake her up, asking her to sleep in her room, she responded to him, Jinyoung wasn't sure if it was really her or if she was just sleeptalking.

"Jisoo, wake up, it's late, go sleep upstairs.", he said shaking her lightly.
Jisoo mumbled something but Jinyoung couldn't figure out what she was trying to say, she slowly opened her eyes, half asleep, "Come on, get up, let's get you to your room.", he said softly as he took her hands into his and guided her slowly, he led her to the stairs walking backwards, while still holding her hands, she was basically sleepwalking.

"Careful.", he said as they got up the stairs, he was still walking backwards, guiding her up the stairs so she wouldn't fall.

"What time is it?", Jisoo mumbled, half asleep.

"Almost 3, come on, you're almost there.", he smiled. After that, they got into Jisoo's room and he layed her down on her bed, Jinyoung pulled the covers over her and removed some strands of hair from her face. She was already back in dreamland, he realised that she has the cutest sleeping habits, he turned on the bedside lamp and sat by her bed for awhile, with a small sigh.

I don't mind being with someone like you for the rest of my life. He thought as he stroked her hair, he got up and left the room after that, heading to bed as well.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update,its exam month so I have been busy studying but here's an update!! 💞 I'll double update tommorow night 🙈💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.5K 50
"Jackson, we are not getting a helicopter! She is probably sleeping. Next time think before you lose your shit!" - "istg if you are high right now" ...
1.2K 101 11
Jimin's life was as normal and boring as it could be. He's a high school student with friends, enemies, and personal problems. But that all changed w...
220K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
91.3K 2.9K 24
y/n: but.....i dont remember my past ??: i was always there..i never left your side.see now we are back .....forget about him and be with me... y/n:...