ROWAN β€’dobrikβ€’

By IDreamOfJuly

in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him. More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
5k reads!?!?(people actually like my content)
Chapter Seventeen
authors notes are stupid but i got some things to say
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
SEQUEL IS UP MY DOODS

Chapter Twelve

8K 140 57
By IDreamOfJuly

"Wait...thats what happened?"

I nodded a little, leaning back against the couch. She wasn't angry or anything, she just didn't expect me to say something like that.

I don't expect for things to happen that way either.

"He's mad at you, all over something you said while you were drunk?"

I shrugged a little and played with my fingers.

"It doesn't matter now, it's been said and done. I can't take it back and he can't take anything that he said back. He's not going to forgive me and I don't think I have the guts to forgive him," I said to her before quietly mumbling, "not like he did anything wrong."

Gabbie sighed and lightly ran her finger and thumb over her temples.

"And for your information, he's not mad at me. He hates me. He hates my fucking guts because I won't tell him what was keeping us from being together," I got up and walked aimlessly around the room. I couldn't sit still, I had to get up and move around before I ripped one of Gabbie's couch pillows in half.

"Well maybe you should just tell him."

I whipped around and stared at her, my arms crossed over my chest. "The fuck did you just say," I quietly replied, making Gabbie sigh and roll her eyes. "In what version of God's green earth do you think that would be a good idea. If anything, he'll fucking hate me more. He'd probably avoid me like the disease I am." I walked towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle, and the only natural thing for Gabbie to do was to follow me.

"Or," Gabbie dragged out the 'O' as she blocked my way to the fridge. "Maybe he'll respect that and still want to be with you anyway," she tossed the idea around and I rolled my eyes.

"No way in hell, can I please get my water bottle now," I deadpanned before shoving her out of the way. I sling open the door and quickly slung it shut after I grabbed a water bottle. "Someone wise told me that if he can't respect my decision of wanting to keep certain parts of my life private, than he doesn't need to be a part of my life at all."

"Uh huh, and who told you that? The same guy that texted you when you came home," Gabbie raised her eyebrow in my direction as she crossed her arms. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, he did tell me that, and I think he's right. I have every right to not tell him and every right to tell him. It's my life, my decision," I replied, walking past her and going to my room. She followed me, again. "Besides, that "guy" is named Casey, and he really helped me today."

"I could have done the same thing you know," Gabbie crossed her arms and leaned against my doorway. I looked in her eyes, seeing a glare of hurt in her eyes. I sighed, lightly twisting the doorknob in my hand.

"I know...can we not argue about this tonight? I'm going to bed, it's been a really long day in case you forgot," I mumbled before shutting the door.

————

ONE MONTH LATER

I started talking to Casey more and more, to the point where I started hanging out with him more than I do with Gabbie or Liza or...David.

Anyways, within thirty days we became glued to the hip. We told each other everything, but don't take this a weird way. I don't like Casey like that, and he doesn't like me like that. It's just nice having someone to talk to that's my age for once.

Don't get me wrong, I still hang with Gabbie, Liza, and the guys. I just don't talk to them as much as I used to ever since I've started talking to Casey. Any time I do hang out with them, David doesn't talk or even look at me. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I was sitting in my bedroom with Casey, just talking about dumb stuff that was going on in our lives. Casey was rambling on about some girl in one of his classes. He so upset about her, it was honestly kind of funny. He does this a lot, complain about people to me. I don't mind it, because I do the same to him.

"Well dude, bitches gonna be bitches," I sighed, leaning my back against the headboard of my bed. He sighed too, joining me in the position next to me. "Believe me I know." Casey rolled his eyes playfully and looked over at me.

"I think the correct term you're looking for is bastard, not bitch." I glared daggers at him, but he shot his hands up in surrender. "Find your chill, I was just making a joke!" I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. I looked up at the ceiling.

"I hate everyone, dude," I mumbled. He sighed and looked at the ceiling too, as if we both found something intriguing about my off-white colored ceiling.

"Me too."

We stayed silent for like five minutes, until Gabbie pushed open my door. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, signaling she was probably going to Scotty's to hang with the guys. I sighed a little and looked over at her.

"I guess I'll see you tonight?"

"Unless you want to join me," she shrugged, one hand holding my doorknob and the other on her hip. I raised my brow and looked in between Casey and Gabbie, signaling to her that I have a friend over.

"In case you can't see, Casey's here-,"

"I know, I was asking for you both. Do you guys want to join me or not?"

My eyes widened and I looked at Casey, confused. What the fuck is wrong with Gabbie? Introducing Casey to the guys? That's World War III waiting to happen.

"Uhm Gabbie are you sure that's something he wants to do?"

"Sure, I'd love to join you guys."

We both spoke at the same time, and my head shot to him. My eyes were bigger than the moon at this point.

What the actual fuck, Casey?

"Great, I'll meet you guys outside alright," Gabbie smiled at us both before shutting the door. I whipped back at him and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow, Rowan what the hell," he whined, quickly nursing his shoulder. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before starting to my closet to grab a pair of shoes.

"You want to meet them? You want to meet David? Why?" I was probably overreacting about this, but why the sudden rush to want to meet Mr. Clickbait=Views?

"I know that it's sudden, but I just want to meet him. See how he's like. I don't want to be like his BFF if that's what you think," I could see a look of horror in his eyes and it made me laugh. I tugged on my shoes, tossing his own from the corner they were in.

"Whatever you say dude. Prepared to be completely unimpressed," I deadpanned as I walked through the apartment to the front door, Casey following after me.

That's not really what I was worried about, Casey not liking him. I could care less if Casey liked David or not. What if Casey said something to David? It could interrupt our unspoken rivalry, and throw Casey and David into some sort of screaming match. I didn't want that, not when I'm finally at a place where I don't think about it as much anymore.

I don't want to be shot down a hole that I'm trying to keep covered.

————
Okay so, little update.

Everyone is being chill, which is very unusual.

We're all just sitting around the living room, and of course everyone was indulged in their own conversations. Casey and I took over one of the couches, my feet tossed in his lap as we argued about whether or not the costume shop in town was on Northern Ave. or Westpoint.

Focusing on the important issues, right?

"Why don't you just look it up on the internet and stop trying to be Google Maps. Honestly, if you were, I'd delete you off of my phone," Scotty rolled his eyes with a small smirk on his face. I immediately began searching the address on my phone and my whole body went still when it finally loaded on my phone.

"What? It's Westpoint isn't it?"

"No- Hey! Casey give me the phone back!"

"HA I KNEW IT! FUCK YOU, ROWAN!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest. Everyone began chuckling around me as Casey began to dance in his seat.

Cheeky fucker.

"As being victorious in knowing my addresses, I would like a bottle of water from the fridge. Chop chop, bitch," Casey clapped his hands in front of my face, making me narrow my eyes before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

The thought of how everything was going so far made me smile. No one was judging him, or asking him a shit ton of questions. David wasn't being the douche that he is and shoving a camera in his face. Everyone was cool about it, as if he had always been a part of the group.

I pulled open the fridge and crouched closer to the floor, searching for a decently froze bottle of water in the back of the fridge. I grabbed one, scooting back before standing up straight.

Someone cleared their throat from behind me, causing me to jump. I whipped around, prepared to punch whoever it was in the throat before I realized who it was. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning my back against he kitchen counter.

"What do you want David," I deadpanned, and he shot me his classic smirk that honestly made me want to kiss him right there and then. Of course I'm still hopelessly in love with him, but it's not like it'll happen now. At this point, there's no hope. There's too much damage and not enough glue to put it all back together again.

"Just wanted to ask you about your little boy toy in the next room," he said, making me roll my eyes. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Why can't you just leave it? Besides, why the hell do you care," I mumbled, walking around him and towards the doorway. I rolled my eyes again when I felt his hand wrap around my wrist, making a large spark roll through my body.

"Do you like him," he asked with a raised eyebrow. It was my time to smirk, pulling my wrist away from his grip. Is he getting jealous? Wow, am I surprised.

"Didn't know bringing him here would make you so angry," I decided to challenge him and push his buttons. "Are you jealous David?"

"What," he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Why would I be jealous of him? It's not like he's a threat, even if I was."

"He has something that you don't, David; understand and compassion for me. I don't like him, David. But if I did, I'd choose him over you any day of the week," I whispered before walking into the living room. I could only wondered how David looked after I said that. To be honest, he probably didn't care. He probably thought nothing of what I said.

I guess I thought wrong, because it took David another five minutes to come out of the kitchen. He sat next to Zane in the couch across from the one I sat in, staring me down for the rest of the night.

I didn't know what that was suppose to mean, nor did I want to know what that meant. Does this mean he's not over me either?

I doubt it, or is that false doubt? I don't know, I'm so confused right now.

2015 Words

That was a shitty way to end a chapter omg I'm so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 918 14
in which after a one night stand between a girl and a growing youtube star, the two agree to forget their shared night and go their separate ways. bu...
23.1K 625 49
In Which David Dobrik falls for a pregant woman. | black reader.
273K 9.3K 62
David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her first day at Abernathy Prep.
289K 4.4K 23
At first she was just footage for his vlogs oc x david dobrik (I love Diza with all my heart, but come on.. Don't tell me you've never imagined yours...