Dominance [H.S]

By zarrystories

" I want you sore, baby," he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. " Eve... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
BREAK
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
Chapter 56
CHAPTER 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
A SEQUEL

CHAPTER 9

34.4K 531 359
By zarrystories

Samantha's POV

I woke up by the sun blending my face, fuck I've must have forgotten to close the curtains before I fell asleep last night. I moved away Lucas arm from my waist and took my phone from the nightstand.

"Fuck" I said and sat up before I jumped out of bed quickly as I realised that I was late for work.

I ran towards my closet and took a black skirt and a white blouse. I took a new pair of black lace panties and a black bra from my drawer and ran as quietly as I could towards the bathroom so I didn't wake mom and dad.

I threw my clothes on the floor and looked myself in the mirror.

"Fuck!" I cursed as my neck was full of love bites and my hair was a big fat mess.

I brushed through my brown hair before I pulled it up into a high ponytail. I quickly brushed my teeth before I put on some makeup and some earrings. I changed into my clothes and took some perfume before I headed to the stairs. I walked down and took my black pair of high heels.

I took dads keychain and walked outside. I locked the door and walked towards the garage. Dad's jeep was a typical boy car but I had no other choice, I was already late and I really need to spare as much time as I could so I opened the door and pressed on a button to pull up the big garage door.

I unlocked the car and jumped into the drivers seat. It smelled like dad and I started the engine before I backed out on the road.

The garage door was automatic so it closes itself so I started to drive down the road and wished that nobody would notice that I was late.

The music was some old cowboy shit but at least It was music and not commercial. The ride went fast and the luck was on my side when I didn't had to stop at a stop light.

I parked on styles industries private parking and walked out from the car. I locked the door and walked as fast as I could towards the big doors.

"Good morning miss Brown" Debby said as I walked inside the entrance.

"H-hey" I said very surprised by her appearance.

"I'm going to show you to your new office"

I nodded softly and tried to hide that I just had rushed all the way over here. I followed her towards the elevators and waited for one of them to come to this floor.

"You look really good today" she said with a warm smile.

"Thank you"

She smiled again and chewed on a gum as we still waited for an elevator.

The elevator came down and the doors opened, we walked inside and Debby pressed on the 20th button.

"I've already fixed your office with furniture and a computer and a new phone" she said.

"Thank you Debby, I really appreciate it"

She smiled.

The elevator stopped at the 20th floor and we walked outside and followed the white hall down to a glass door.

"Here we are" she said and opened the door and let me walk inside.

"Wow"

The room was light and had a nice white desk with a computer and a phone next to a big window. In the end of the room it was a white couch and a little coffee table in front of it with some magazines, in the middle of the room it was a big white carpet that covered the floor and a bookshelf on the other side the room.

"I hope you like it, you're going to spend many hours in this room" Debby said and half smiled.

"It's amazing" I said and walked over to the desk and sat down in the soft chair. I took some seconds to adjust the new environment and I couldn't really get that I'm actually going to work here.

"Mr. Styles will be here any minute with more information. You can log onto the computer and go through the maps I've done for you, all of the passwords and names are written in the black book beside you"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem" she said and smiled.

Debby walked out from my office and closed the door behind her. Shit. This is amazing, the whole room is amazing. I've got a wonderful view and the computer is huge. I can't really believe that this is true.

The door opened after barely minutes and Harry walked inside with a bunt of papers.

"Already comfortable here?" He asked as he placed the bunt of paper on my desk.

"It's amazing" I said and looked up at him with a smile.

He was wearing a black suit and matching pants, he also wore a tie today, a red one.

"Here's some paper I want you to go through, some are worthless and some are good. You can keep the good ones in this file and you can threw the worthless ones in the bucket under your desk" he said as he placed a black file on the desk.

I nodded.

"Nice outfit by the way. Black bra underneath a white blouse, classy"

I rolled my eyes and took a paper between my hands and started to read it. It was a really bad job offer from a company called 'blue peanut'.

"If it's like a bad job offer, am I going to threw it away or?"

"Yeah, if it's bad so throw it away"

"But just because I think it's bad doesn't mean that you think it's bad?" I arched a brow.

He smirked "Just throw it if you don't like it"

"Okay"

I threw the paper underneath the desk and took a new one. It was about to build a factory next to this building, useless, really useless.

I rolled my eyes and threw it away too.

I looked up and saw that Harry was still looking at me.

"I don't want to be rude or anything but don't you have a meeting to attend or something?"

"No, I'm free this morning so I'm just going to make some million dollars while walking around here in this building" he said while loosening up his tie a little.

"Okay" I said and kept reading through some papers.

He walked across the room to the window and looked outside on the beautiful view. He pulled his hand through his hair before he took a seat on the couch and picked up a magazine.

I looked over at him and then continued with my work.

Minutes went by and Harry was still sitting on the couch, it's a bit weird by having him sitting there watching me like a hawk but he is my boss and it's not a bad view either so I'm not complaining.

"Done" I said and placed a small paper bunt on the desk.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes pretty much"

"Good, I'm going to show you where the copier is. I want you to take a copy of every 'good' paper you keep and place it into a file under the right letter in my office" he said as he stood up from the couch.

I nodded and took the bunt of papers and walked towards the door, I opened it and held it open for Harry.

He smirked as he walked outside and I giggled quietly as I followed him down the hall.

"Here's the copier and you know where my office is. You'll have 1 hour of lunch every day and you'll have the weekend free of course. If you need anything you can ask me or Debby. And I'll place new information to you every morning in your schedule" he said and looked at me.

"Sounds great" I smiled.

He nodded and left the room. It was at least 30 papers here so I better get started.

Harry's POV

I walked towards my office and walked inside and closed the door behind me. I took off my suit and my tie and placed them onto my chair. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my shirt and rolled up the sleeves. My cross was hanging steady around my neck in a long chain. My mom is a really good Christian and she bought it to me for my birthday so I couldn't let her down by not using it, so I started to wear it even if I don't really believe in it.

I pulled my hand gently through my hair and sat down by my desk. I picked up my schedule and started to write down some new meeting dates and looked through my employees for the day, I also took my time to plan for a new event that should take place in the end of the month.

The door opened and Samantha walked inside.

"Sorry, I forgot to knock" she said as she stopped halfway through the room.

"No problem, placed them under the right letter in the shelve" I said and continued to make notes in my schedule.

"Okay"

I noticed that I have a really important meeting after lunch, but I'm going to meet United book company at the same time. Thank god that Samantha is here.

"Samantha I need you to go to a meeting this afternoon" I said and looked over at her.

She looked up at me "okay, where?"

"Debby will show you" I said as I looked down at my schedule again.

"Okay, I'll talk to her at my lunch break"

"Excellent" I said and picked up a portfolio from a drawer in my desk.

I saw that I was going to a dinner tonight at Kennedy's international museum. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone and called Debby.

"Debby you need to cancel the dinner shit tonight"

...

"Don't argue, cancel it or send someone else" I said while she told me that it was very important and shit.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay send James then. Thank you"

I declined and tapped with my pen against the desk and thought of a new day to plan my meeting with The Gold Company.

I looked over at Samantha and she was almost done with her assignment. She's so beautiful and so innocent. Stop. I shook my head to get rid of the thought I just got.

She turned around and walked towards the door, she walked outside and closed the door behind her without saying anything. Quiet as a mouse.

I have this crazy idea spinning around in my head but I don't know if it's going to work. Fuck it, I'm going to give it a shot, but I need to play this game right and clean like I've done the last 10 times. What could possibly go wrong this time?

- - - - - - -

Yes what could possibly go wrong this time? Keep on reading to find out x

Much love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 580 30
(COMPLETED) "Ruby you need to leave". "No" our chests falling and rising impossibly fast. "Not until you tell me how much you want me agai...
116K 3K 25
"S-stay away from me!" I shouted at the dark man coming towards me. "Didn't your daddy tell you?" his rough husky voice speaks. "You belong to me now...
647K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...
27.2K 418 64
"Harry." I begged. I fisted the front of his t shirt between my fingers; the sharp pain intensified as his teeth grazed the skin. His breathy laugh f...