CHAPTER 9

Samantha's POV

I woke up by the sun blending my face, fuck I've must have forgotten to close the curtains before I fell asleep last night. I moved away Lucas arm from my waist and took my phone from the nightstand.

"Fuck" I said and sat up before I jumped out of bed quickly as I realised that I was late for work.

I ran towards my closet and took a black skirt and a white blouse. I took a new pair of black lace panties and a black bra from my drawer and ran as quietly as I could towards the bathroom so I didn't wake mom and dad.

I threw my clothes on the floor and looked myself in the mirror.

"Fuck!" I cursed as my neck was full of love bites and my hair was a big fat mess.

I brushed through my brown hair before I pulled it up into a high ponytail. I quickly brushed my teeth before I put on some makeup and some earrings. I changed into my clothes and took some perfume before I headed to the stairs. I walked down and took my black pair of high heels.

I took dads keychain and walked outside. I locked the door and walked towards the garage. Dad's jeep was a typical boy car but I had no other choice, I was already late and I really need to spare as much time as I could so I opened the door and pressed on a button to pull up the big garage door.

I unlocked the car and jumped into the drivers seat. It smelled like dad and I started the engine before I backed out on the road.

The garage door was automatic so it closes itself so I started to drive down the road and wished that nobody would notice that I was late.

The music was some old cowboy shit but at least It was music and not commercial. The ride went fast and the luck was on my side when I didn't had to stop at a stop light.

I parked on styles industries private parking and walked out from the car. I locked the door and walked as fast as I could towards the big doors.

"Good morning miss Brown" Debby said as I walked inside the entrance.

"H-hey" I said very surprised by her appearance.

"I'm going to show you to your new office"

I nodded softly and tried to hide that I just had rushed all the way over here. I followed her towards the elevators and waited for one of them to come to this floor.

"You look really good today" she said with a warm smile.

"Thank you"

She smiled again and chewed on a gum as we still waited for an elevator.

The elevator came down and the doors opened, we walked inside and Debby pressed on the 20th button.

"I've already fixed your office with furniture and a computer and a new phone" she said.

"Thank you Debby, I really appreciate it"

She smiled.

The elevator stopped at the 20th floor and we walked outside and followed the white hall down to a glass door.

"Here we are" she said and opened the door and let me walk inside.

"Wow"

The room was light and had a nice white desk with a computer and a phone next to a big window. In the end of the room it was a white couch and a little coffee table in front of it with some magazines, in the middle of the room it was a big white carpet that covered the floor and a bookshelf on the other side the room.

"I hope you like it, you're going to spend many hours in this room" Debby said and half smiled.

"It's amazing" I said and walked over to the desk and sat down in the soft chair. I took some seconds to adjust the new environment and I couldn't really get that I'm actually going to work here.