CHAPTER 25

Samantha's POV

I was still sitting on the doorstep when I saw that a car drove up on the driveway, my heart skipped a beat as I thought it was Lucas but it turned out to be Dorothea. She was dressed in a black maid dress and her hair was pulled up into a hard bun. She climbed outside from her black Mercedes and started to walk in my direction.

She looked up at me and frowned "what are you doing outside here Mrs. Brown?" She asked gently with her Russian accent.

I looked at her with red eyes "I'm fucked"

"What are you saying Mrs. Brown?"

"My life is fucked"

"Are you and Mr. Styles fighting?" She asked and reached out her hand for me.

"No, it's just that my boyfriend just broke up with me and Harry is just being a dick" I answered and took her hand and stood up.

"Solve the problem then? Everything can be fixed by talking Mrs. Brown" she said and opened the door for me.

I gently walked back inside and waited for Dorothea to take the lead into the kitchen where Harry was sitting.

"Good morning Mr. Styles, you want the usual breakfast?" Dorothea asked as she walked over to the fridge.

"Yes please" Harry answered as he tapped on his computer by the dinner table.

"I think I'm going" I whispered to Dorothea but she waved away my sentence in the air.

"Nonsense, I'll make breakfast for you too" she said as she started to mix some eggs in a white bowl.

I rolled my eyes but I was still happy that at least Dorothea was nice to me, because I have two guys who would rather burn me alive than see me with each other.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked and Dorothea shined up as a sun as she handed me a knife.

"You can slice some bread and some fresh cucumber" she said and smiled.

I nodded as I grabbed the knife and walked over to the counter by a cutting board and started to slice some bread. I didn't knew if Harry hated me or not, but I didn't wanted to speak to him, not after my break up with Lucas.

When I had sliced the bread I moved on to the cucumber, I sliced it into nice slices and placed them onto a plate that Dorothea placed beside me.

"Thank you dear, *go and talk to him*" she whispered and I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was still tapping on his computer.

"*i can't*" I whispered back and Dorothea just placed her hands on her hips.

"Don't be a coward Mrs. Brown. You are a woman, and women are not cowards. Go over and talk about it before I do it myself"

I rolled my eyes and wiped my hands on a towel, I took a big breath before I walked over to the table and sat down in front of Harry, his eyes left the computer screen and met mine.

"I know that you don't want me here and I know that you hate me but your maid over there didn't let me walk away" I said and glared over at Dorothea who was just standing by the stove with a hilarious smirk.

"I don't hate you" he said and looked back at the computer screen.

"I wouldn't blame you if you did" I said and sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm an idiot. I really thought that this was going to work but it ended up to ruin both this shit and my relationship"