CHAPTER 28

Harry's POV

I walked downstairs and heard that Dorothea was talking to someone in the kitchen, I was just about to walk towards my office when I recognised the perfume from the person that talked to Dorothea. I walked to the doorframe by the kitchen and froze when I saw her sitting on the chair by the dinner table.

"Hello Harry"

"Why the fuck are you here?!?" I said and walked inside.

"I was just dropping by to say hey" she said as she took her bottom lip between her teeth.

"You can't, now leave"

"Why are you so grumpy? I haven't seen you for months"

"Just leave"

She stood up and walked towards me "why are you so damn grumpy harryboo?"

"Samantha is still here"

She froze on the spot and arched a brow "where is she?"

"Upstairs"

"Shit, wait.. Is she?"

"Yes"

Her eyes turned dark and her smile faded "you son of a bitch"

"I don't care what you think"

"If she ever finds out I'm going to kill you like I did with your dad" she said and I flexed my jaw.

"Don't talk about that man in my house"

"Then you better get rid of her, or I'll do it myself"

She was serious about this but I wouldn't let her win this battle not after what's she has done.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh believe me, I would"

I clenched my fists and smirked "go ahead then, bitch"

Her jaw dropped to the floor and my smirk grew even bigger.

"This war isn't over Styles, just wait and see" she said as she walked past me towards the doorframe.

"But remember-" she started and looked back at me "I'll always be one step ahead. Always"

She left the kitchen and after only seconds I heard the front door shut close. I letted out a big breath in relief as I looked over at Dorothea.

"That girl have always been trouble" she said and wrinkled her nose.

I nodded "yes"

"She's always so rude, I don't like her at all" Dorothea added as she wiped away some dust from the stove.

"Yes, nothing to compare to Samantha"

"True, I still can't believe that they're-" she stopped as she looked over to the doorframe.

I turned around and saw Samantha standing there in a white silk robe and tired eyes. "Can I get some aspirin?" She asked as she letted out a small yawn.

"For how long have you've been standing there?" I asked with a steady voice.

She just arched a brow "I just came down, why?"

"Nothing" I said as I walked towards the table and took a seat on a chair.

"Wasn't you supposed to work?" She asked as she took a glass of water and an aspirin and took a seat at the opposite side from me.

"I got distracted" I said and scratched my jaw.

"By what?" She said and swallowed the tablet and drank some water.