Cat & Her First Love (Novella...

By HayleyDooley

**READ AMBER & HER BALLER FIRST** Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same ~ Emily Bronte Ca... More

Chapter One- Catherine 16yrs Old (Eva & Justin's Wedding)
Chapter Two- Craig
Chapter Three- Catherine
Chapter Four- Craig
Chapter Five-Catherine
Chapter Six-Craig
Chapter Seven-Catherine
Chapter Eight-Craig
Chapter Nine-Catherine
Chapter Ten-Craig
Chapter Eleven-Craig
Chapter Twelve-Catherine
Chapter Thirteen-Catherine
Chapter Fifteen-Catherine 18yrs Old
Chapter Sixteen-Craig

Chapter Fourteen-Craig

1.5K 92 1
By HayleyDooley

I'm going to hell, I am straight up going to Hell, the indecent thoughts I'm having right now about my kitty cat walking into our prom.

Put it this way, If amber was in my head right now, I'd be saying goodbye to my balls right now, and i'm not talking about the balls I kick around.

But god she's so fucking beautiful, so sexy...so amazing, inside and out. She's everything to me, I love how she supports me with football, I love how she's always there for me—I love... fuck me—I love her. I fucking love her. I should tell her, but what if she doesn't feel the same?

Fuck!!

"Hey! You okay, baby?" Catherine asks me.

Smiling at my beautiful girl, I nod. "Am good babe, just excited to get my girl on the dance floor, show off my moves" I grin at her just as "usher-good kisser" comes on and she seductively motions me to follow her with her finger.

Fuck me, she has no idea what she's doing to me, god look at her Craig—she's fucking stunning. Perfect and pure, I grin biting my fist as I follow her watching her sexy as sin arse sway as we reach the centre of the dance floor.

Catherine wraps her arms around my neck as we sway our bodies to the beat of the music and brings her lips to mine and kisses me, her tongue caresses with mine.

god, the fucking taste of her on my tongue is intoxicating.

"Craig" she whimpers in my mouth.

"Kitty Cat" I groan. "I—" I hesitate.

Fuck. say it, you pussysay it!!

"I love you, craig. GOD, I love you" Catherine cries as she kisses me and my eyes widen as I realise what she's just said.

she loves me?

"I love you, so much I—" she hesitates and blushes hiding her face taking her arms from me.

fuck no!!

I cup her face in my hands shaking like a fucking leaf in the middle of the dance floor at our school prom."Catherine, Kitty Cat, I— I love you too, god I love you too—so fucking much, baby" I tell her kissing her pouring all my love into a kiss.

"Ahem, bitch. What happened to you waiting for me?" Layla growls at the side of us.

Travis looks at me and gives an apologetic shrug."Epic timing as always, Tink" I say sarcastically to which my kitty cat finds amusing yet Layla she flips me off.

"I'll go get us a drink baby, is coke okay?" I ask her looking at her beautiful face.

She nods. "Thankyou" she says softly kissing me once more before I turn to leave.

"Okay. Have I just heard Berkeley telling you that he loves you??" I hear Layla hiss at Catherine. I watch as she blushes blowing a kiss at me knowing she knows I heard Layla.
"God, she really does love me" I mutter to myself as me and travis walk to the bar.

"What?" Travis asks confused not hearing what I'd just said.

"Nothing" I assure him. "So—you and Tink, eh?" I tease to change the subject.

Travis looks to the dance floor where my girl and Tink are dancing. "Yeah!" He admits nodding. "She's good peeps, plus she's gorgeous and funny.." he adds with a wink and grins which makes me snap suddenly.

"You'll treat her with nothing but the utmost fucking respect, trav!! Nothing less than you'd expect for your own sister, you get me? I growl as I glare at him with meaning.

"Yeah, I get you" he agrees.

good, because no one upsets my girl in any way, that includes through upsetting Layla.

"Two cokes please" I ask the bartender.

"Can I have the same please, darlin" Travis winks at the female bartender who can't be that much older than us to be honest and she blushes furiously.

"Better not let Tink See you flirting with another woman" I warn him. "You upset her, you upset my girl, you upset my girl—you upset me" I say.

Travis chuckles at me shaking his head.

the fuck's so funny?

"What? You think that's funny man?" I growl.

"Nah, man! What's funny is seeing you, whipped" he chuckles. "The great Craig Berkeley has fallen" He says deepening his voice, he chuckles again slapping my back.

"Never thought I'd see the day, man" he tells me as the bartender puts our drinks on the counter.

I turn to the dance floor where Catherine and Layla are, and she laughing at what ever Layla's saying in her ear, her smile lighting up the whole place like a fucking angel.

fuck me, she's gorgeous and she loves meshe fucking loves me.

"Look at her man!" I say to Travis gesturing to where she is on the dance floor."She's fucking everything, beautiful inside and out, she supports me in my career, she's always there for me man—I'd gladly be whipped by her" I tell him as I pay for our drinks.

"I'm happy for you, man" he tells me as we walk back over to Catherine and Layla.

"Cheers, trav..." I grin and turn back to my girl as I see Sean Robertson walk up behind her and starts whispering in her ear, I see her whole body flinch as her face contorts into a look of disgust as she shoves her elbow in his gut.

His face morphs into anger as I speed up to my girl, putting our drinks on the nearest table to get to her."The fuck you doin, Robertson? Get the fuck away from my woman" I growl and he grins evilly.

"Berkeley" He taunts. "What she like in the sheets, man? Is she as feisty in bed as she is out of it?" He chuckles. "Don't worry Catherine, once he's done with you—" He doesn't finish his sentence, because I punch his fucking face in and he drops to the floor, I get in his face grabbing holding of his hair. "Listen to me, you sack of shite. You stay away from my girl, you imply anything other than the absolute pure fucking angel she is again and I'll fucking destroy you" I growl. "Do you hear me?" I roar pulling his hair tighter. "I said.. Do. You. Hear Me?" I growl in his face and he whimpers nodding.

fucking pussy.

"Good" I growl with an evil grin. "Now, you owe my girl an apology" I tell him.

"I'm sorry" he growls at her so I punch his face again hearing a crunch.

"Aaah, fuck man—I'm sorry, okay? I'M SORRY!!" He shouts.

"Who the fuck are you shouting at?" I growl pulling his hair again as blood pours from his nose. "Fucking apologise to her properly, and fucking mean it otherwise I'll chop off your pathetic appendage you call a dick and feed it to you—you get me?" I roar in his face.

"Craig" my angel says next to me. "It's okay now—"

"No, it's not Kitty Cat. He put his hands on you, he upset you, he fucking disrespected you— NOW TELL HER YOU'RE SORRY, NOOOOOW!! I roar in his face.

"I'm sorry, Catherine. I'm really fucking sorry, okay?" Sean cries.

I let go of the pathetic excuse of a man and let him fall back on the floor when a teacher appears to the side of us."What's going on here?" Mr Burrows asks. "What the fuck, Sean? You know your nose is broke, don't you?" He asks the crying pussy on the floor.

See normally I'd laugh at mr burrows, and his no fucks filter, he's my favourite teacher, he's like this with us but not around other teacher's, but the anger is still radiating within me.
"He fell, sir. Banged his face on a table" I tell him.

Mr Burrows raises and eyebrow and smirks at me then looks to Sean on the floor. "That true, Robertson?" Mr Burrows asks him.

"Yes, sir. The floor was wet and I fell hitting my nose" Sean says holding his nose.

"You're best getting your arse the hospital lad, looks like a bad break" he grimaces at Seans face.

"Sir" Sean nods and walks off before I see him send a glare my way.

"Alright, get back to what you were doing, all of you" Mr Burrows shouts at everyone and walks off.

I turn to my girl who's got tears in her eyes "Are you okay?" I ask her as I cup her face in my hands.

She nods frantically as the tears cascade down her face."I love you" she sobs with a smile on her face and I close my eyes taking in her words.

she fucking loves me.

"Fuck, I love you too, baby" I tell her as I kiss her pouring my love for her into the kiss as Ellie Goulding- Love me like you do starts to play and I take my girl in my arms not breaking our kiss and start to sway to the music
She then breaks the kiss smiling up at me, her eyes glistening, even with tears she's still the most beautiful girl in the world to me.

"I love you" I tell her again loving how they feel coming from my lips.

"I love you too, craig" She smiles against my lips and glides her fingers into my hair kissing me, my tongue caressing hers my arms tightens around her as she sighs and moans in my mouth breaking the kiss she rests her head on my chest as we sway to the song, my eyes close feeling my heart soar with what I feel for her.

I open my eyes and see Layla grinning at me and she sticks her thumb up at me. "You're alright, lurch" she nods grinning at me. "But I swear, if you hurt my girl, I will go straight up scrappy doo on your arse—you get me?" She asks me with a warning glint in her eyes.

"Got it, Tink" I say tightening my arms around my kitty cat.

"Damn, Baby. For such a small little thing you pack a lotta feisty, don't you?" Travis grins at her.

Layla chuckles stroking a finger down travis's face. "Oh, Travvy, Baby. Am a whole lot more than feisty" she grins winking at him.

He chuckles. "Yeah, am starting to see that, babe" he nods as his arms tighten around her and he kisses her forehead.

We spend the rest of the night dancing on the dance floor, seeing Catherine's smile— hearing her sweet laugh as she talks with Layla, how her eyes light up every time she looks at me.

you're a lucky son of bitch, Craig.

I take my girl home, it's 11.45pm by the time I walk her to the door."Fifteen minutes early, cinders" I grin taking her in my arms. "Do you think this'll get me bonus points with your dad?" I ask her.

She giggles. "Maybe.." she says wrapping her arms around my neck. "I had a great time tonight, Thankyou" she says softly.

"Well, aside from that prick, I did too but you don't need to thank me, baby" I tell her honestly. "I love you" I murmur against her lips.

She smiles brightly at me. "I love you, too" she whispers and kisses me when we hear a loud "Ahem" from behind the door. "Goodnight, Craig" I hear paddy say.

"Daddy" Catherine hisses.

"It's okay, baby. You're best going in anyway, it's getting cold" I tell her with a chuckle. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask her tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and she nods smiling at me I kiss her once, twice on the lips and then once on her forehead. "I love you, kitty Cat" I say to her.

"I love you, too" she smiles at me and kisses me again.

"Princess, say goodnight to the lad, and get inside" paddy says from behind the door.

Catherine closes her eyes shaking her head. "I better go, I'll see you tomorrow" She grimaces.

I chuckle, kissing her once more and she turns letting herself in her front door and as hear as she shuts the door. "What the hell, dad?" Catherine hisses, "I'm telling mum in the morning" she tells him.

I chuckle walking away not hearing paddy's response and get the limo to drop me off home.
Getting home my house is in darkness, making my way upstairs to my room I loosen my tie from my neck and throw myself on my bed sighing happily.

.....She loves me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.9K 73
*Book One in the Every Other Memory Series* Elle Montgomery is a model daughter, student, sister, and friend with everything ahead of her. Her ambiti...
3.2K 104 5
When you signed for Harvard you weren't expecting this, not the late nights up studying, not the party animal friends, and certainly not the feelings...
1.4M 48.4K 34
COMPLETED I've always been the person that does whatever someone tells me I can't. Can't graduate with a four-point-oh? Check. Can't win a modeling...
62.8K 2.9K 24
"Roses are red , violets are blue ...only if love was true .. !" These are the words she will often write down in her diary pages after pages. Durin...