Monstrous Harem! ( x Male!Rea...

Galing kay Psajchol

Harem for those loving monster girls! It's a Monster Musume world so be prepared for having Smith giving you... Higit pa

Girls ( Updated as they come! )
Chapter 1 : An Oni
Chapter 2 : A Nice Stroll With a Spider on Top
Chapter 3 : A Crimson Date
Chapter 5 - Wolf's True Problem
Chapter 6 - Explenations!
Chapter 7 - Operation 'The Date'
(A/N) - Rewritting!
Chapter 8 - All Wrapped Up
Chapter 9 - One-Eyed Troublemaker
Chapter 10 - Kitty on a Tree
Chapter 11 - A Personal Doctor-Wife
Chapter 12 - The Cuddly Moth
Chapter 13 - Moving in to Hard Worker
Dating Fillers
FINAL Guest
Chapter 14 - There's WHAT?!
Chapter 15 - Kina's Day Out

Chapter 4 - Problematic Wolf

34.6K 470 755
Galing kay Psajchol

I didn't know that people want werewolf that much... I mean she literally dominated the voting this time...

( Reader P.o.V )

Your place...

I woke up like any other day in my house but... Well, not so any other day but I got used to it. Kina was lying down next to me like the day that I had to cheer her up after the date with the incident with racists.

Nothing really happened besides Smith coming over... quite often at that. She seems to be getting close to me but with her it may be the same as trying to steal all of my coffee when she comes over...

I took a shower and dressed without any incident like before. Actually Smith once even walked in on me since she - as she told me : 'Because I'm an agent!' - has a spare key to my house and roam around in search for me to tell me something... or get more of the coffee.

Now, that I think of it... How can she drink all that cofeine and be okay? If I were to drink as much coffee as she does then I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I started to prepare breakfast when a knocking on the door took my attention.

I saw Kina walking down the stairs with Persi walking on the ceiling but... She was swaying sleeply. I gotta say, this just makes her look adorable but first the door! I went over to the corridor and opened them.

Smith : Hello, (Y/N).

(Y/N) : Hi, Kuruko. You have keys so why knock?

Smith : Oh, I have a guest for you!

She said that struggling and she pulled on the chain she had in her hands. Whatever was on it was interested and started to growl at me. I looked past Kuruko to see a women sitting like a dog with her furry hands cuffed.

(Y/N) : Ummm... Are you sure she's... safe to handle? I mean I can just hug crybaby and pet the excited little spider but... She seems ready to bite my face off and use my bones as toothpick...

Smith : Oh, of course she is! She cuffed like this because she is actually just angry. Some two guys started to call out to her and calling her name. Let's say she didn't like that and they need maaaany stitches now.

(Y/N) : You don't seem bothered by it...

Smith : It was fun to watch.

I sigh and stepped aside for Smith to enter. She pulled the werewolf girl in behind her but she bit onto my pants ripping them off completely... Now I feel awkward. Good thing that I didn't wear my favourite pair of boxer with bunny faces on it... Also since she's a wolf I'd rather not try her reaction to seeing them.

Smith : Bellona! Don't! (Y/N) is not a chew toy!

(Y/N) : Now, this is a bit too much, don't you think? A bit higher and I'd be only half the man I used to be...

Bellona : Come here you little human! We'll see if you're so smart if I'll put my claws on you!

(Y/N) : What did I even do to you!?

Bellona : You are a human! You're gonna laugh at me and hurt me!

Suddenly two smacks resonated across the room making me and Bellona to lean forward and my two other guests to stare wide-eyed. We both turn to stare at Kuroko in surprise as she sigh annoyed.

Smith : Enought with the screaming! Let's explain something here really quickly because I still have documents to fill in, and let me add, those will change a lot.

She ordered all four of us sit down while taking a sit - and a cup of coffee - herself in front of us. She then pulled out documents for Bellona and handed them to me.

Smith : To make it simple Bellona here is a problem child-

Bellon : Hey! They asked for it! All of them!

Smith : -and she needs a place to stay where she can calm down. You're handling two monster girls so she should be easy.

(Y/N) : How would that be easy? I mean she almost bit my 'you-know-what' off only on the way inside! I'm as good as dead if she stays...

Smith : That's why she gets a special circumstances about her personality, race and motives. I don't like it myself but higher-ups are all about it to make sure she won't do anything stupid or hurt someone.

Bellon smirks while looking at Smith, making her annoyed more than anything. I don't really like the way it looks and girls previously leaving to do stuff around house appeared staring from behind the door right at us three.

(Y/N) : ...Oh come fucking on! Stop buidling up the tension!

Smith : She is free to mate with partner of her choice.

Kina : What!?

Persi : She's not gonna force (Y/N) to do it with her!?

Bellon : I wouldn't worry too much, just living here. I'll find a mate on my own so no dating apps like she suggested...

Smith : *Shruggs* You didn't even try. Anyway, higher-ups says that once she'll find herself a mate she won't be as agressive and focused on her lover. For the time being you have to survive throught super-angry werewolf trying to bite you.

(Y/N) : Love you too, Kuroko. You always bring the best presents...

She chuckled a bit before getting up and taking the chains off of Bellona. I kinda expected the werewolf girl to tackle me and try biting me throath but she just huffed and went upstairs while leaving me with Smith as Kina and Persi quickly went to introduce themselves.

She went towards the doors so I walked behind her. Once at the door she stepped over to me and pull her glasses off letting me see her eyes without them. She chuckled before taking my face and pulling me down a bit.

Smith : Do it for me (Y/N). I'm sure I'll be able to pay you off somehow...

She moved forward planting a light kiss on my cheek before putting her glasses back on and starting to leave. She pointed at the luggage next to my door with a few bite marks and a piece of paper on it. I went over and picked it up.

'This is Bellona's stuff including clothes, brushes and her favourites chew toys. Better keep one your persona. If she attacks you just throw it to her and you should be okay.

I'll be over after I'm done with the paperwork and reporting to higher-ups for more work...

How about a date after I'm done? <3'

I blushed a bit and touched my cheek while looking after Smith. I mean I got kisses from both Kina and Persi, but this... This is something totally diffrent. I saw her moving her hips especially to seduce me as I looked after her and I have only one thought...

Bellona is not the only problem child in here...

( Bellona's P.o.V )

Evening...

Your bedroom...

He spent the whole day with me... That human is so annoying not letting me explore on my own with those other two always around smiling and talking to him... They're hugging him and like physical contact with the human.

I actually feel kina warm after he pet me on the head a few times and helped me clean and brush my tail... No! I can't fall for this stupid human! But he was actually nice enuoght to let me rest in his bedroom before the builders come to make my own room.

There is his smell on the bed. I started to taking big whiffs of his smell. This isn't good, my body is heating up... I know! I just need a cold shower! It's just from being tired all day. I'm like this because I'm tired... That's all...

I entered the bathroom and took a cold shower. It helped me clear my head and I was about to leave when his smell caught me again. It was from the basket on dirty laundry... I couldn't control my body as I quickly went throught what was inside.

Persi's small bra... Kina's tiger pattern panties... Boxer, there are his boxers... This can't be the smell, right? Maybe it's one of the girls? They might have lie in his bed! However this didn't change anything as I grabbed ahold of his boxers and slowly lifted them up.

I was unsure if I really want to do it but I stuck my nose on the crotch area... The smell... Oh! It's not good! I feel something hot feeling my body! Such a manly smell! I can't help it... Oh no, I'm in heat and it's because of his smell, I need to find a solution! Fast!

So... a very important question for you guys... About the... solution ;) 

Do you want the open lemon now? I'm already going to say that this will have impact on the WHOLE story. 

The other solution will be just mentioned in another chapter...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 2.9K 10
After being cryogenically frozen for an unknown amount of time, a teenage boy by the name of Y/N wakes up in a destroyed laboratory. Upon escaping th...
121K 1.8K 15
You are a college student who used to live in America, but moved to Japan to attend your dream school. Your parents were very supportive and gave you...
26.5K 302 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...
15.8K 171 20
Mike: Two best friends, Satoshi "Mike" Henshi and Tobias "Toby" Sakamuto, are roomates that are really pervy. So good thing this bitch named Smith-sa...