Raddish Boy

koropokurru द्वारा

I saw a series in youtube called 2 moons. I watched it and instantly fell in love with the character of Beam... अधिक

Beam in the city
I Missed the Fridge
The Boy from the Alley
Raddish Boy
The New Tutor
The Wolf Brothers
Nim, Dim, Beam
Beam is mine
Here Take a Bite
Meet the Parents
The Bakers Daughter
Nothing Compares to You
The Love Potion
Stupid Forth
My Heart Not Ready
The Doctor Gang
The Engineering Moon
Under the Rain
Beam's Raddish Keychain
What Really Matters
The Jealousy Game
First Kiss?
Out and Proud
Us Against the World
The Masked Maniac
At My Limit
The Most Embarrassing Moment
The Only Exception
Welcome to the Family
The Young Master
Strike one
Strike Two
Strike Three: Game Over
My Love Rival
Turning Tables
Only if it Fits
The Mating
Trust No One
Battle to Live
Innocent Tears
Wolf Cry
Safe and Sound
Not One But Two
Thanks for the Support

Nightmare in Broad Daylight

3.3K 214 35
koropokurru द्वारा

"Forth's POV"

I haven't seen Beam for a week now. I already miss him. I feel so incomplete. For each day that pass that I don't get to see him, I feel like I slowly drain of energy.

The last time I was with him was when I brought him back to the dorm after meeting my parents. He did not want me inside his room so he pushed me back and we both stumbled on the floor. I hit the back of my head hard and got a big concussion. I was treated in Kit's room. Beam let me sleep a bit in his lap as he placed an ice bag on my head. It was so romantic when he looked at me worriedly. I pretended to hurt a lot so he could treat me. I get to hug his waist and savor his sweet scent without him complaining.

If it weren't for Phana, I could have stayed there until evening. He kept on ranting that my presence has ruined their review. Phana knew that I was just toying around. I could not get Beams attention by the afternoon. They were all busy reading medical books as big as atlas and encyclopedias. I tried to get Beam's attention by tickling him in the nape and ears. I even went as far as massaging his hips and thighs. When all else failed, I went down and slid my hand to his little Beam. He stopped reading at last and looked at me annoyingly. I smiled back. Pha could not stand it anymore so he dragged me forcibly out of the room. I got kicked out in no time.

They are currently having their major exams in med school. Beam specifically instructed not to disturb him. Actually it was more like he begged me not to be a jerk and act as a nuisance. I haven't sent him any message nor tried to call his phone. Does he know how hard that was for me? I could not sleep at night thinking about him. My mom and dad have been nagging me the whole week just to invite Beam over this weekend to our house. I already told them that Beam needs to focus.

Studying to become a doctor is not easy. They stay late at night to finish hundreds of pages of reading and go to school early to start with their lab experiments with only 30 mins lunch break. Good thing that I was also busy lately. My yearning for my lover was temporarily disrupted. The pageant for the university star and moon will be held exactly two weeks from now. My seniors had required me to double my effort. They won't be accepting a runner-up on the competition. Our practice has been non-stop. My physical training made me even bulkier. We were all preparing for the beach photoshoot that will be held this saturday.

The sun was setting on the west side. The radiating orange rays against the incoming darkness were stunning. This day was like no other. I literally had to drag my body to climb the stairs. Every part of me was aching. I was exhausted of all the running and lifting to maintain a toned physique. I went up the rooftop of our building where I usually spend my free time and called Beam's bestfriend.

"Kit. Sorry to disturb you. I just want to know how my Beam been doing." I called Kit.

"We are done with our last exam. I think he went straight to your building."

"Huh? The engineering building? At what time was that?" I asked.

"Around 15 mins ago. Beam told me he's been dying to see you." Kit chuckled.

"For real? Okay. I better look for him now. Thanks!"

Right after I drop the call, I felt two slim hands wrap around my torso. I did not think twice. The candle like fingers, the pale smooth white skin and the fruity strawberry bath scent, it's Beam. I'm one hundred percent sure of it. I turned around and savored the warm embrace. One week of waiting and it was all worth it. He did look thinner, paler and the eyebugs under those dreamy eyes has doubled in size. His hair has grew longer.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"hm-hmmm.."

"I missed you too Beam." I almost made it to kiss his lips.

"I'm hungry Forth. Until what time are you today?" He covered my mouth to stop me from attacking him.

"I'm done for today. Want to grab dinner together?" I brushed his hair to the side and kissed him in the forehead instead.

"Yeah. I haven't had a proper meal for the past few days."

I feel sorry for him. Amidst his busy schedule in college, he stays in the dorm alone and has no one to prepare food for him or clean his room. I bet he goes straight to sleep even if he's hungry or too tired to go by the convenience store to buy something to eat. I better do something or else he might get sick with his daily routine.

I brought him to Belle's café and had our dinner there. Belle served us pasta and meatballs and chicken pastel. Beam ordered additional broccoli casserole and kale salad. When the orders complete, he started digging the vegetable and left the meat to my side. I pulled his plate and exchanged it with mine.

"Forth? What's the big idea?" he asked while taking his plate back.

"You can't eat vegetable forever Beam. At least have some meat for today."

"But.. But..."

"No buts. If you don't want to eat meat, then I will feed you." I cut him off before he can start complaining.

Beam made a scowling face but he still look adorable as ever. I forked a piece of meatball and made him eat it. He chewed it unsatisfyingly. His facial expression looks like a kid losing in a game. I smile at him and pat his head each time he finish a spoon. It was easier to feed him the chicken though. I bet it's because of the creamy sauce. Beam has preferences for white sauce and cheese while I'm better with spicy and peppery dishes. I stopped feeding him when I realized that we are being filmed.

I saw Belle giggling from the counter table with his phone focused on our direction. She stopped when she realized that I was looking at her. I turned around and saw other customers taking shots of Beam as he try to eat on his own. Most of them are girls who couldn't stop squirming over his cuteness.

"Beam. Come here sit next to me."

"Huh? Why?"

"Don't ask. Just do as I say."

He looked at me questioningly but still came over and scoots next to me. I immediately wrapped my arm over his shoulder and wiped the sauce on the side of his lips using my thumb. In front of all the customers who were watching us, I licked my thumb and winked at Beam. I heard minute screaming sounds from the fan girls who nearly fainted at the scene. Beam started blushing into different shades of red. I was not done yet. I wanted everyone to know that this guy right here is mine. While Beam was still stunned from my recent action, I kissed him swiftly in the lips. I made sure that everyone was looking. His eyes grew wide and froze in his position. We were like in a basketball game on the last two seconds of the game and scored winning shot. Everybody shouted, even Belle could not hold herself anymore, she gasped as I made my claim over Beam.

My cute Beam was still complaining and punching my chest after making him the center of attention. I drove him back to his dorm using his car. On our way back, I mentioned to him the photoshoot this Saturday.

"Beam. I'm sorry for not mentioning it to you sooner. You instructed me not to disturb you during your exams."

"Don't worry. I know about the shoot. Phana already mentioned it to us."

"Is that so? I really hope that you can be there with me. I wanted to spend time with you at the beach."

"Well Kit and I had already decided to tag along."

"Really? But how about your classes?"

"We have a long break after the major exams and I can bring my books with me. I can spend my day at the beach and study by night."

"Beam. Your gonna do that for me?" I stopped the car and reached for him to hug him tightlty.

"Who said I'm coming there because of you? Kit and I will be there to support Phana." He tried to reason out but he is no good in lying.

"Too bad Phana will be outshined by your boyfriend. Haha." I flexed my arms and showed him the product of my whole week training.

"Yeah Forth. Dream on"

The following day, the bus was all set to go. Kit and Phana are already here but Beam is nowhere to be found. I got worried because he was not replying to my messages. I have called him several times but he did not answer. I asked Kit of his whereabouts but he was not also sure. He told me that Beam has locked himself early last night. I was thinking that I should not go on the trip without him. Something might have happened or maybe he is not really into beaches. I was about to go down the bus when a commotion occurred.

Though, there are still lots of vacant seats available at the front, stars from different departments asked if they can be seated next to me. Some of them fought in front of me. The star of Business Management and Social Science nearly clawed each other's face after they got annoyed with one another. The issue was only settled when a cute guy wearing a cap and jacket appeared out of the blue and claimed his rightful seat. All the girls were looking at him with jealousy. He dropped his head to avoid all the eyes looking at him.

"Beam? What happened to you? You nearly miss the bus."

"I'm sorry. I was so excited that I had difficulty sleeping. When I woke up, I was already late."

"Good thing you made it in time."

"Yeah.. And good thing none of those girls got my seat."

"Hahaha!! I was about to give it to the girl who will bleed the most."

I can't remember how many bus stops we had. I did not wake up even once. I was sleeping comfortably with this guy in my arms. We were both too tired to even have a pee break. We shared a single blanket and warmed each other. If I get to stay like this with Beam, I hope the road trip to the beach would never end.

I had a nightmare in broad daylight. I saw Beam drowning in the sea after jumping to a deep part of the water. I ran and jumped as well to save him but it was dark and murky. The last thing I saw was his hand before he sank deeper and deeper. I was sweating profusely. I was thankful that he is still sleeping right next to me, under my protection. While I'm here, I'll make sure that nothing will happen to him.

He woke up when we heard everyone shouting with joy. The sea was within sight. Everyone was amazed at the vast majestic blue water. I rubbed Beam's head and told him to look on his right. He shoots up and reached for the window. His face glowed at the sight of the open sea. I bet he can't contain his excitement.

Fifteen minutes later and we reached the hotel where we will be staying. I had to hold Beam's hand or else he will run straight to the beach. The facilitator for the photo shoot instructed us to pair for the rooms.

Pair? For the rooms? Is that right?

I'm not dreaming, am I?

Then that only means one thing, I can have Beam all by myself for the succeeding nights!!!

Evil grin hahahaha!!

I looked at Beam innocently pretending to act like I never thought of anything dirty. But the way he looked back at me feels like he already has seen through me. Everyone paired up already. I noticed him slowly backing away. I held his hand tight so he could not run to his friends. There is no escaping now. Tonight you are mine hahaha!!

Chapter 30!!! 🤧🤧🤧🙃🙃😂😂

My fanfic made it to 30 chapters!! Hurray!! 🎆🎇✨😗😗😗

For my next chapter, it's the beach!! Sexy bodies and trunks and girls in bikinis. Lots of temptation for the pairs whoohoo!!! 🏖🏄‍♂️🏄‍♀️🔥🔥🔥🔥

Maybe its time for me to put a love rival in the story.. hmmm... i wonder if it should be a girl or another guy? Or should it be linked to forth or to beam?.. any suggestions? 😑😑😑🤔🤽‍♂️🤽‍♀️🏊‍♀️🤼‍♂️🏊‍♂️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

662K 22.5K 86
💝(Complete)💝 lets just say there is something in Beam that makes everyone at least have a glance of him once. But what will happened when the kin...
Unexpected Life kee द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

39.6K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
38.8K 1.6K 8
+A short story. About our fave (my fave) 2moons ForthBeam's very First Date! They never go by the rule, they go their own way ;) Read if you like thi...
46.5K 1.1K 7
The original story belongs to the 2 moons series. This is just a fanfiction because I can't get enough of the series 😂😂 This story takes plac...