Sacrifices

Por hana_hopeful

A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone mak... Mais

characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter -1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter-3
CHAPTER 4
Thank You Everyone
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER-12
Not An Update
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER-16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
Chapter 20- The End
Not An Update
EPILOGUE
Happy New Year
BONUS 2
Enough of bad comments

SORRY

30.1K 338 3
Por hana_hopeful

Thank you guys for supporting this story. Thank you so much...
I am sorry that I have not been able to update the story... My semesters are going on  ... I am really sorry . But please do wait a little more time.... I promise to publish the new chapter by 28th November , because in between two exams I am getting a week holiday.... During that time I will update it.....
Once again Thank you so much and I am sorry to make you people wait so much.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

324K 12.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
145K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
679K 19K 22
Its big day for both family. Two family ready to bond by the name of marriage. But when the marriage become more of a heartbreak for both family be...
309K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...