Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)

7.9K 246 19
By randomthingsbyme

I'm updating fast. horaaay!

Thank you for all those who have voted, Be My Queen ranked 394 in the Chicklit category. :D It may not be as high as the others but it meant a lot to me!

Happy Mother's day to all mothers out there! :)

Chapter 29—Stay or New York?

As Prince Stephen started to explain the situation to his best friend, Jason started turning his shocked face into a smirk. Princess Catherine wished Jason wasn’t smirking looking at her that way. She wished he would look dejected at the favour asked upon by Prince Stephen so he would turn down the favour but of course, that was Jason. He was looking at the princess smugly rather than dejectedly.

Telling his best friend about his unfamiliar feeling towards the princess earlier, Jason was amused that Stephen wasn’t mad or outraged. He was actually welcoming the idea of Jason and Catherine together. Then Princess Catherine knocked and talked to Stephen privately.

After Princess Catherine told Stephen about her plans of going to New York to be a model for some designer named Zac Posen, Stephen knew it would break his sister’s heart if he wouldn’t allow her. Thinking of a quick solution for him not to worry, he knew Jason would be the best companion for Catherine.

Jason just told Stephen about his alien feeling towards the princess. He didn’t feel mad about it. He knew if it would be Jason, he would actually be able to sleep in peace knowing how reliable his best friend is. Not to mention if Jason liked the princess, he wouldn’t fail to keep an eye on the princess.

“You have got to be kidding, Stephen.” Catherine cried shaking her head in disbelief. She had been pacing back in forth in front of his brother and his brother’s best friend. “I…I’m an adult now. I can take care of myself.”

“Of course! I know that.” Stephen smiled at her. “The fact that you don’t know how to operate a washing machine meant you could take good care of yourself.”

“And Jason can’t even bake cakes!” The princess answered stomping her feet. She was throwing her arms inanimately into the air. “He doesn’t even know how to choose a good perfume for a girl!”

Stephen chuckled at his sister’s answer. Jason, even though Catherine has been pointing out his flaws, joined his best friend in laughing.

“Cath, he is good at guns and martial arts.” The prince tried to point out calmly, holding back his laughter.

“I would go to New York to model not to join some violent TV shows!”

“My point is that he could take a good care of you. I mean he could assure me that you are in good hands. I can’t leave the kingdom just to be sure my younger sister would be fine in New York.”

“We can just hire a body guard if you want to!”

“My decision is final. If you want to go and pursue a modelling career in New York, you have to go with Jason. If you won’t go with him, then you’ll stay here.” Stephen told her firmly which made the princess’ face look defeated.

“I’ll just buy some cakes if you wanted one instead of baking if that’s your problem.” Jason said making the princess look at his direction. She then glared at him. “Men have different taste in perfume. Don’t blame me for that one.”

“That one smelled like a guy’s perfume rather than a woman’s!” Catherine crossed her arms still glaring at Jason. “I haven’t and would never be using that!”

“So, how did you know my best friend isn’t gay, Cath? How did you know he sucks at baking and has a bad taste for women’s perfume?” Stephen asked his sister pretending he doesn’t know anything. He just has to pretend to be clueless to get the reaction he wanted from his sister.

“I…uhh…Whatever. I’ll be packing my things.” The princess answered as he stormed out of the prince’s chamber. The two men just laughed after she slammed the door.

“She would just ask one of your maids to pack her things, I’m sure.” Jason said as he stood up, taking a bag of chip out of Prince Stephen’s food storage.

“Definitely, man.” Stephen agreed as he grabbed the remote control of his TV turning it on. “Promise me you won’t be making advances on her in New York, bro. I’d definitely hunt you down myself if you would do that.”

“I respect you and your family a lot. I could promise you she is in the right hands.” Jason snickered as he made himself comfortable at the sofa.

“Why does that sounds like you’re not just talking about me assigning you to look over for her while she works in New York?” Stephen turned to his best friend giving him a serious look to hide a smile. In whatever way he would look at it, he is sure his sister would be safe.

“So, I’ve made some research. It was kind of hard to get especially from the Hamilton’s but I got tiny information from Mrs. Carter.” Jason told obviously trying to change the subject. Mentioning the Hamilton’s and Mrs. Carter, Stephen knew it would be about Priscilla so he let his best friend slide this time.

“How’d you get it from Mrs. Carter without her knowing you were working for me?” Stephen inquired as he took some chips from the bag Jason was holding.

“A lot of middle men but can we just not discuss that? That’ll take us an hour or so.”

“Okay. So, tell me. How is she?”

“Mrs. Carter? Well, she is good. I have heard her employee who gave birth is back now because a prince can’t continue his work at the flower shop.” Jason told him grinning. He was teasing his best friend. He knew very well it was Priscilla he was actually referring to. “Oh, when you left, the flower shop has gotten more customers. They were like ‘the prince used to work here! This is the coolest flower shop ever!’”

“That’s good to hear but not really what I wanted to hear.” Stephen answered him flatly.

“According to my source’s source, Priscilla has a job now.” Jason informed him before grabbing the remote from Stephen. He changed the channel to a sports channel. “Wanna bet who will win this match?”

“Or do you want to continue with what you were trying to tell me.” Stephen’s face was serious. Jason has been giving him too little information.

“That’s it. She has a job.” Jason answered the prince as he kept his eyes on the TV.

“After what? Two months? You can only tell me she got a job?” Stephen looked at him in disbelief. “I don’t have to ask for your help to figure out she got a job. She is someone worth hiring, Jay. Obviously, she would have a job.”

“I told you I got tiny info.”

“But I was actually expecting something worth knowing!”

“My resources told me that they don’t know where she’s working. Her parents wouldn’t tell me either.”

“Try Natasha”

“Tried but my sources only found her sister and her parents. So, no Natasha Greene has been seen yet.”

“They’re probably together.” Stephen thought. Knowing Natasha and Priscilla, he knew the two might be together. Where? That’s what he was trying to find out. “Have you tried asking people about Natasha’s whereabouts?”

“I didn’t know we’re also looking for your beloved’s best friend.” Jason answered him sarcastically. He then put a mouthful of chips on his mouth.

“Haven’t you thought about it? Both of them aren’t at their own home. That is just weird.”

“Are you suggesting that the two eloped?” Jason asked, raising an eyebrow at his best friend.

“They aren’t lesbians, okay? Don’t act so dumb.”

“Okay so should I look for Priscilla’s best friend or should I go to New York to accompany your sister instead?”

“Out!”

“What have I done?!” Jason asked acting clueless.

“Out. Start packing your stuff because from what I have heard my sister’s flight is two days from now. You still have to book your flight.” Stephen told him as he grabbed the remote control. “My bet is on Real Madrid by the way.”

“Barca  all the way, man!” Jason cheered looking smugly.

“Yeah, all the way your face” He sneered before glaring at his best friend. “Go book your flight now or I’ll kick your ass.”

“Chill! My team will win even if I wouldn’t be able to watch them.” Jason teased as he stood up. He then walked out of the room to book a flight and look for a place to stay in New York. “I’ll give you my sources’ contact information if you want to ask a different person to look for her.”

“ASAP, bro. ASAP.”

---

We'll see how Priscilla is doing soon. Don't you miss her too? :)

Vote if you liked it! It means a lot. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 232 38
After Priscilla commits the murder of her best friend's fiance, it causes her to agree to a witch's demands that soon destroys her everything. **** W...
599 131 78
Step into an enchanting world brimming with love, secrets, and past intrigues, where the destiny of a kingdom teeters on the edge amidst a whirlwind...
9.7M 460K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...