Born with the blood of the de...

By Animelover112523

Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he... More

Prologue
Full moon and Unexpected
Finding family
Quidditch World Cup
Confrontation
Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express
Durmstrang and beauxbatons
New defence against the dark arts teacher
Journey into the chamber of secrets again
Salazar's hidden library
Tri - wizard tournament champions announced
My father will hear about this and Rita skeeter is one annoying bug
Trial one - dragons
The golden egg - clue figured out
Yule ball dance class
Christmas, Yule Ball and ball dates
Second task - The black lake and recovering the treasure that was took
Trial three- the maze, Graveyard
Attack in little whinging
12 Grimmauld place
Hogwarts 5th year
Warning! Warning! Ugly pink toad alert, I repeat ugly pink toad alert
Pictures that i forgot to include in last chapter
Christmas
Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad
Summer again, the joke shop and wedding
Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins
Potions class - liquid luck
Quidditch try-outs
Slughorn's Christmas party
Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt
Back to the dursley's house and painful surprise
17th birthday polyjuice potion and more surprises
Free life with the family and Hogwarts 7th year
Not an update
N.E.W.Ts have passed smoothly + Addition(s)
Battle of Hogwarts - dumbles alive?!
The light loses the war
New Minister for magic
big time skip and Hogwarts letters
epilogue part 1 of 2
epilogue part 2 of 2
omake
Omake 2
Omake 3
omake 4
Omake 5

Summer holidays -back to the dursleys... or not

23K 674 94
By Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Draco frowned when he realised what that sentence meant and said "remember if they hurt you I will kill them so painfully slowly that they are going to wish that they were never born" Hadrian smiled but jumped when he heard a chorus of "yeah" from behind him and so the other Slytherins, his other dorm mates and the twins. He smiled gently at them and said "thank you. Now I need to sleep so I can get ready to endure torture that I will most likely be forced to go through this holiday." With that the Gryffindor's of the group made their way to their common room and to their dorm room before using magic to pack their trunks leaving a pair of clothing to change into in the morning. Before going to sleep for the night.

Now

It was the morning that that students were heading home and a large banging sound resonated through the Gryffindor common room. Followed by a group of footsteps. Hadrian had just returned to his dorm room to put away the last of his things. He aggressively threw things in his trunk, before slamming the lid shut. The other boys in the room had remained silent as Hadrian was on a silent rampage. Once he had sat down the other three boys left the room and went down to breakfast, discussing about Hadrian.

When they reached the great hall, they went and sat at their table. They noticed the Slytherins looking at them in confusion when they spotted that Hadrian wasn't with them. Neville looked at Draco who was giving him a 'you better tell me what the fuck is going on' look the brunette gave a look that said 'I will tell you later' Draco nodded before going back to his conversation with Blaise.

A few minutes of waiting later a loud explosion was heard everyone in the great hall looked at the Gryffindor table and raised an eyebrow when they saw Seamus sat down eating his breakfast calmly. They then saw the doors open and in walked something that looked like death itself, with the annoying trio trailing after them while whining and arguing. Everyone shook their heads at the oblivious attitude of the trio, even they who had no idea what the hell was going on could tell that the Hadrian was pissed off and wanted to be left alone.

When Hadrian sat down (read as – was pulled down by Ron and Ginny) he hadn't even taken a bite of his breakfast before it was pulled from his line of site. One of his arms were being used as a cuddly toy by the weasley slut while he was rubbing his other hand was gripped that tightly into a fist that his knuckles were white. He looked at the annoying trio with a glare before getting up the other three following him. He looked at them before shoving Ginny off of his arm into Ron and Hermione before walking over to Neville and Seamus who had created a seat between them for Hadrian to sit. Which he did when he noticed that the annoying trio were making their way back over to him.

Hadrian began eating the breakfast that Dean had put together for him when he was grabbed from behind by Ron. Seamus was then holding Ron's wrist tight enough that he let go of Hadrian and said to the stupid ginger haired boy "why can't you just let him eat his breakfast in peace, can't you see that you're annoying him." Hadrian was scowling at the thought of having to burn another shirt when he realised that it had been infested by Weasel germs.

Ron smirked when he saw the scowl on Hadrian's face thinking that he was making that face at what Seamus had said and replied "well Seamus by the look on Harry's face you are wrong and besides I'm his best friend so of course he will want to spend time with me" a loud sound resonated through the great hall and it was the sound of metal hitting the floor.

Hadrian turned around slowly while glaring at Ron and Hermione with Ginny who had joined Ron as he was saying that sentence and said "no Ronald you're wrong in all three cases. 1 everything Seamus said is correct, 2. You are not my best friend, you lost that title the second you started to decide who I hang out with. My best friends are Dean, Seamus, Neville and a few others and 3. About me wanting spend time with you that will happen when you stop acting like a dickhead that has a 30ft pole up his arse. So please do fuck off and leave me alone." Using his hand in a shooing sign. The hall was silent as they watched this exchange between the groups.

Hadrian had already finished his breakfast so headed straight to his dorm room to collect his luggage before walking straight to the great hall and out of the doors heading to the train. When he arrived he went straight to the area designated to the Slytherins he cast a quick tempus charm and realised that It would be at least 30 more minutes before the others made their way here. So cast a quick notice-me-not spell on himself and his luggage and went for a nap.

30 minutes later the Slytherins, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Fred and George all entered the train compartment they all looked worried. Just as the others were about to go looking for him. Draco's eyes widened and he closed all of the compartment doors and curtains and then used a locking charm on all of the doors before casting a finite incantatem.

They all let out a breath they didn't know that they were holding when the saw Hadrian lay on one of the couches asleep with his head against the window. The students went and sat down while Draco moved Hadrian so the boys Head lay in his lap. Neville looked at Hadrian with a look of concern but also one of relief. Pansy who was looking at Neville at the time and saw the look asked him "what's with the look Neville?" the other to dorm mates of Hadrian looked at Neville and nodded and the boy said "I'm just Happy that he is finally having a good sleep."

Draco looked at Neville and said "what do you mean Neville?" Neville caught the concerned look of Draco's and said "ever since we came back from you're parents for Christmas he just hasn't been sleeping well" Draco was about to speak when Dean said "what Neville means is that, he never got a full sleep because every time he tried he was plagued by nightmares. It was either that or he just wouldn't sleep at all. That was why the majority of the time he had a triple espresso in the morning to keep himself awake." Draco asked a question to them "why didn't you tell any of us?" Seamus spoke up for the first time and said "because you would have asked Hadrian about it and he doesn't even know that we know" Draco nodded and looked down at Hadrian before snapping his head up and looked directly at Neville who raised an eyebrow at the look.

"So what was that about earlier in the great hall" the blond asked. The brunette opened his mouth to speak but closed it again as he thought about what he was going to say. Dean who was sat next to him said "we honestly have no idea, you see when we woke up this morning Hadrian was already gone and we had no idea where he was. After we finished packing the door slammed open and closed and Hadrian was on a silent rampage so we decided to wait until he calmed down to ask him what happened. And as you can very well see that didn't happen if anything he got even more annoyed then he was before." Crabbe and Goyle nodded and said "do you think it has something to do with D-".

They were cut off by Fred and George saying "yeah it was the old coot that had Hadrian in a bad mood because. One he had the Know-it-all bitch come and wake him up at an ungodly hour of the morning. We were woken up by our sister whining about him not spending enough time with her. We cast a tempus charm and that was around five this morning. The reason she woke him up that early was because apparently the old coot wanted to talk to him or at least that's what we got from the conversation. Anyway he didn't return back to the Common room for another four hours so assume that he was arguing with the old goat about where he would be staying for the holiday or him being his magical guardian again."

Everyone silently took in the information and then George said "oh and Draco I would suggest getting Hadrian to a cleansing room as quick as you can once you get back" Draco looked at Fred and asked why Fred looked at him and said "we overheard Ron, Ginevra and Hermione talking about a bunch of spells that were set to go off about 1 hour after he got off of the train that were designed to make him submissive, unable to fight back and bind his magic so he can't fight against the Dursley's" everyone in the compartment were in a state of shock at this new information, if one thing was for sure Draco was absolutely pissed that someone would do that to his mate.

Hadrian was awoken to the sound of the train whistle blowing. He though that his neck would hurt but was surprised when he found himself lying down, he thought to himself 'that's weird I remember falling asleep leaning against the window' he opened his eyes to find that he was sleeping on someone's lap.

he sat up and stretched when he noticed that everyone was looking at him, his face turned the colour of the train and he looked out the window when everyone started to chuckle at his reaction. Once he had calmed down he turned to look at the people that had sat with him and he noticed that Draco was sat next to him. So leaned into him and the blond wrapped an arm around him before whispering something into his ear and his eyes widened and he dropped the glamour around him.

Draco smiled and then asked Hadrian "so what did the old coot want you for earlier" Hadrian sighed in obvious frustration and said "he had the annoying trio wake me up at an ungodly hour this morning and drag me all the way to his office, to tell me that I had to go back to the Dursley's for the summer because they provided me 'protection' from my own father. Honestly and he said there are blood wards around that house" Hadrian scoffed before continuing "yeah right I studied blood wards and there are three requirements that are needed for the wards to actually work. 1) You have to be fully blood related to the person that cast them, which I am not I am only slightly blood related thanks to the blood adoption. 2) You have to be loved in the house that the spell is cast on. Which as you know I am definitely not and finally 3) you have to see the house that the wards are actually placed as your home and that isn't going to happen anytime soon." Hadrian Scoffed again "and then he had the gall to say 'that it is for the 'greater good' that I am kept safe from Voldemort as I am the key to winning the war to come' and that my so called 'relatives' love me of so very much" Hadrian finished saying very sarcastically.

They then continued talking for the rest of the journey that they almost didn't realise that they were at kings cross station. When they alighted the train they were met by a group of people moving in all directions. Hadrian squeezed through the group of people leaving the others behind. Hadrian started to walk with his luggage to the stone entrance when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see Sirius who was smiling at him and said "now where do you think that you're going pup?" Hadrian sighed and said "being forced to go and stay with the Dursley's by the old coot" Sirius smirked and walked over to the corner of the platform into a dark corner with Hadrian and cast a spell that made a fake memory of Hadrian that would go with the Dursley's and stay there until it was time that he was 'collected' and brought to Grimmauld place before disappearing.

Hadrian grabbed all of his luggage and shrunk it down so that they all fitted in his pocket, before he let Hedwig out of her cage to fly to where he would be and then he and Sirius apparated to 12 Grimmauld place where he was met by a frowning Remus and Cedric who were sat in the living room along with and frowning Bella and Narcissa. Hadrian rubbed his neck and said "would it help if I said that I was sorry for worrying you" the group looked at Hadrian and ran over to check that he was okay, while Sirius looked confused until Remus filled him in on what happened at the end of the cup at the graveyard and Sirius shook his head.

Narcissa had a letter from Draco in her hands, so she took the letter and read it before grabbing Hadrian over to the floo and going into the floo with him and saying "gringotts" the others looked in confusion but shrugged it off. About 30 minutes later did they arrive back in the living room and Bella asked her sister what that was about so Narcissa passed bella the letter and bella growled and accidently burned the letter in her hands.

After that Sirius closed off to anyone other than the people he chooses and then they all floo'd to Malfoy manor from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.6K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
2.6M 44.3K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
1.2M 36.6K 70
Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. "Have you heard?" Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. "Heard what?"...