The Vampire Diaries Delena Mo...

By KathrinaWP

Delena Iconic Line More

"I LOVE YOU DAMON" TVD Season 4 Episode 23 : Graduation
"YOU ARE MY LIFE" TVD Season 5 Episode 3 : Original Sin
4x10
Elena & Damon 1st break up scene "TVD Season 5 Episode 10"
Delena Break up scene 2 Season 5 Episode 16 "While You Where Sleeping"
Damon's Death scene "TVD Season 5 Episode 22" HOME
"Who's Damon Salvatore?"
That moment Elena realizes she loved Damon "TVD Season 6 Episode 2"
"Delena Rain Kiss" TVD Season 6 Episode 7
Elena taking the cure "TVD S6Ep20" i feel i wanna kiss you
Damon take the cure with Elena "TVD S6Ep21
Delena One Last Dance "TVD S6Ep22
Delena first meet at the woods
Who is Damon Salvatore without Elena Gilbert?

'Always find my way back to you" TVD Season 6 Episode 13

243 8 0
By KathrinaWP

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE; DAMON'S BEDROOM

(Elena stands in the door to Damon's bedroom)

Damon: So Jer's applying to art school. Hmm. (smiles to himself) Might want to compel him a decent portfolio because he ain't that great.

Elena: Don't be mean. He needs to move on with his life, and... so do I.

Damon: (worried) I'm not sure I'm a fan of that transition.

Elena: (walks towards him) Look. I've... made some huge mistakes in my life. Being with you wasn't one of them, and, yes, I had Alaric compel away my love for you, and, yes, I did love Stefan once. The night I died, Matt was driving me back to him, and yet I found my way back to you. Damon, I somehow always find my way back to you. It doesn't matter if I have memories or not. It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire or not.

Damon: You're just saying that because you can't change what you are.

Elena: No, Damon. I don't care what human me would have done because she's not here. I am. And if the past is a place without you and me together, then stop living in it.

Damon: Yeah. (Damon kisses Elena and starts to take off Elena's dress and pushes her onto his bed. Damon caresses Elena's face and they continue to kiss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 8.6K 63
Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her story, but what if there was someone else...
1.5M 48.4K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
8.8K 517 38
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
123K 5.8K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...