Delena Break up scene 2 Season 5 Episode 16 "While You Where Sleeping"

AT THE SALVATORE HOUSE: 

(Damon is making himself a drink. He offers a glass to Elena, but she refuses it)

Elena: No.

Damon: She speaks. Care to share anything else churning around in that beautiful head of yours? 

Elena: You should've noticed. 

Damon: What? 

Elena: That I was Katherine.. Katherine was me. You should've been the one that noticed. 

Damon: You don't think I know that? 

Elena: If only you'd seen through her, Damon. There would be no vampire virus, Aaron would still be alive... 

Damon: Katherine didn't do this. I did! I thought you broke my heart, so I ripped open Aaron's neck: THAT is how much control you have over me. 

Elena: And I'm still here! That's how much control you have over me! 

Damon: Listen to us! This is toxic! We are in a toxic relationship, Elena! I just killed your friend and you find someone else to blame! 

Elena: You want me to blame you? Easy! Done! You screwed up, Damon. Again! 

Damon: Thank you!

Elena: You put me in a position where I have to defend you, again, where I have to bend my morals, again. Where I have to go against every single thing thar I believe in, again, because I love you! 

Damon: Then stop loving me!

Elena: I can't! 

Damon: Well, that's the problem! We don't work! 

Elena: I know..

Damon: Then we agree? This has to end. 

Elena: It just did. It's over.. We're over. 

(They stand there and stare into each other's eyes for a second, until Damon moves in to kiss her. They start ripping each other's clothes off and head over to the bed)