'Always find my way back to you" TVD Season 6 Episode 13

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE; DAMON'S BEDROOM

(Elena stands in the door to Damon's bedroom)

Damon: So Jer's applying to art school. Hmm. (smiles to himself) Might want to compel him a decent portfolio because he ain't that great.

Elena: Don't be mean. He needs to move on with his life, and... so do I.

Damon: (worried) I'm not sure I'm a fan of that transition.

Elena: (walks towards him) Look. I've... made some huge mistakes in my life. Being with you wasn't one of them, and, yes, I had Alaric compel away my love for you, and, yes, I did love Stefan once. The night I died, Matt was driving me back to him, and yet I found my way back to you. Damon, I somehow always find my way back to you. It doesn't matter if I have memories or not. It doesn't matter if I'm a vampire or not.

Damon: You're just saying that because you can't change what you are.

Elena: No, Damon. I don't care what human me would have done because she's not here. I am. And if the past is a place without you and me together, then stop living in it.

Damon: Yeah. (Damon kisses Elena and starts to take off Elena's dress and pushes her onto his bed. Damon caresses Elena's face and they continue to kiss)

 Damon caresses Elena's face and they continue to kiss)