Sarang?

By xparkchanrose

A story about two idols, who fell in love with each other. Which also includes their hardship for having a re... More

Introduction
080816
Pre-Recording
Inkigayo
Broken
Beginning
Tell me
Lets do this again
Busy Busy
Scandal
I miss her
28/12/16
Confession
2017
Tour
11/02/97
Mian
As if its your last
100th Episode Special
I Miss You
Breaking News
Where Are You
Please.. You Promised!
Who Is She?
Thief
Park Chaeyoung.. YOU!
PROMISE.

Award show

4.3K 130 5
By xparkchanrose

16/11/16
It's the first Award Show of the season. AAA awards. Its blackpinks first ever award show.

The girls were of course excited and happy. It's been a couple of days since the scandal news broke out. Rose has been ignoring chanyeol ever since the news broke out. Chanyeol didn't really text her that much either.. because he knew he hurt her. He hated that.

Rose prayed and prayed that EXO wouldn't be at the award show because she doesn't wanna see chanyeol. She doesn't want to look at him. It's Blackpinks first award show and she doesn't want him to ruin it for her. It's been hard for her. She's been in the studio 24/7 just to try get rid of him, in her thoughts. She barely had her phone with her, to the point where she would leave it in the dorms while practicing which leaves her managers worried.

Blackpink was the first to perform at the award show, and exo was in the audience. Rose was too focused to even notice. Her eyes were all on the camera.

Suho: woah blackpinkeu naemu yeppeuda

Chanyeol couldn't leave his eyes of her.. he kept staring at her. Only her. His heart was in pain.. she looked beautiful in that dress. Her hair. Her moves. He thought. "Damn it" he said.

After the performance blackpink had to sit behind exo.. The last place she ever wanted to sit at. and the worst part is she has to pass them "great, Just great" she mumbled. As she walked, she bowed and bowed without making eye contact. Chanyeol was staring at her.

YAY blackpink wins the Rookie Awards!!!!
After the girls gave their acceptance speech, Rose was emotional. Everything just started hitting her. How she misses her family, her members, debut, singing.. also chanyeol... rose started crying while listening to NCT's speech. She tried so hard not to cry " no don't cry.. stop cheng stop don't do it here" she also hated the fact that chanyeol was right infront of her...

After the award ceremony chanyeol was hesitating to either congratulate her or not. He typed and deleted his msg several times before he sent it.

Rose.. of course.. didn't reply
....
Time passes by
19/11/16 - MMA's
26/11/16 - Chanyeols Birthday

Still no eye contact. Still no reply. Nothing.

30/11/16
It was Wednesday evening and Rose was in the dance room alone, when her Manager Oppa came in:

Manager: cheng-ah, you were asked to collaborate with 10cm for the SBS Gayo Daejun. Would you like to do it?

Rose: A collab?

Manager: yes, they haven't given us the full details yet because they also don't know what they're singing but all we know for now is that you'll most probably be singing with your guitar on stage?

Rose: Ok ok. So when do we start practicing?

Manager: next Friday, December 9th at their agency at 2pm. I'll send you there, and don't forget your guitar.

—-
09/12/16
Rose excitedly and nervously went into MagicStrawberry Sound building where she saw Jihyo from twice.

Rose: omo unnie annyeongassio

Jihyo: oh annyeong!!

Rose: are you doing the collaboration stage aswell?

Jihyo: yes!!

Rose: yay!! So you know where to go?

The 2 headed to the place where they were supposed to meet 10cm..

Rose: is it the only the two of us you think?

Jihyo: I think I heard that there's going to be 3 of us.. and since you're from YG and I'm from JYP.. I suspect someone from SM? Maybe Wendy-shi?

Rose: ohh jinja?

Before the two headed in, rose saw someone fimiliar outside the Recording Rooms.. wait isn't that .. sehun Oppa'a manager??!!! She didn't think much about it, since the whole sm family might share the same managers

As the two girls walked into the studio.. she greeted the two 10cm members.. she bowed to them then she looked to her left side.. and saw chanyeol.. CHANYEOL. She was shocked. They both looked surprised. As jihyo was bowing to chanyeol, rose slightly bowed trying to look elsewhere after the sudden eye contact. They haven't talked in like two months. The worst part for her was that she had to sit next to him.. woah. She hated that.

Of course rose misses him. She thinks about him all the time. Even though she tries SO hard to ignore his existence. She can't forget him. She hated that. She felt like she was being played. But her feelings were real towards him.

As the session went by, Rose didn't look at chanyeol at all. Chanyeol would glance at her from time to time. After the session was done, Rose and Chanyeol were asked to practice since they're both are going to play eachothers songs on the guitar. Rose had to teach chanyeol the cords and vice versa. Rose wasn't feeling it. She just wasn't.

Outside of the Recording Rooms;
Chanyeol grabbed roses arm, rose quickly pushed his arms away
Chanyeol: hey when do you want to practice?
Rose: let our managers decide.
*as she left straight away without smiling, nor looking at him in the eye*

A few days later, chanyeols manager received a message from roses manager saying that he'll send the cord for whistle and would like the cords for monster so rose can practice. And they'll just practice with the whole collab group next week

Chanyeol was hurt. It was a great opportunity to see eachother as much. But rose didn't wanna see him. Chanyeol has been trying to tell SM to release a statement saying that Him and Sunbin are no longer together.. but SM said it was dumb to do so because they've never confirmed or denied the relationship..

16/12/16
Today was the collabs team practice. As they ran through the stage, the 10cm member told chanyeol and rose to try practice once together, just to get the beat right and create more chemistry. Rose didn't want to but she couldn't say no. As the two were practicing alone..

Chanyeol: rose listen I'm really sorry about what happened and I've been wanting to say it for ages now and I really mi—-

Rose: listen, we're here to practice for this stage and I don't want our private lives to interfere.

Chanyeol stuck his lips together in frustration.

The two started the practice together with their managers in the room so chanyeol couldn't really talk to her much. The two didn't talk much and rose kept a straight face through out and her manager was kind of shocked. Because it's not what something rose would do.. after they ended the practice rose quickly packed her guitar, stood up..

Rose: I better at going, annyeongasio
* as she bowed and left as quickly as possible*

Chanyeol was upset. He wanted to talk to her. Just spending time with her wasn't enough for him, especially when she's mad and wouldn't looking him in the eye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 4.4K 30
[Completed] Chaeyoung has a theory that love isn't real. Who would have thought that one man, a 4 day trip with her friends, and fish key chain could...
21.1K 666 21
Rose who stays home and does house chores and cooks for Chanyeol when he comes home. Chanyeol who gets stress over work and has a attitude every time...
56.1K 2K 39
❝What if our relationship comes to an end?❞ Chanyeol and Rose started dating thinking it would be the right choice and nothing would get in the way...
2.3K 61 12
Chanyeol returns from his high school education at Tokyo, Japan. He returns to Incheon University where his first love awaits, Chanyeol struggles to...