Sarang?

By xparkchanrose

A story about two idols, who fell in love with each other. Which also includes their hardship for having a re... More

Introduction
080816
Pre-Recording
Inkigayo
Broken
Beginning
Tell me
Lets do this again
Scandal
Award show
I miss her
28/12/16
Confession
2017
Tour
11/02/97
Mian
As if its your last
100th Episode Special
I Miss You
Breaking News
Where Are You
Please.. You Promised!
Who Is She?
Thief
Park Chaeyoung.. YOU!
PROMISE.

Busy Busy

4.5K 148 21
By xparkchanrose

01/11/16
Blackpink s comeback. Playing with Fire and Stay

It's been two months since they've last seen eachother. The two started texting eachother from time to time. They were too busy. Chanyeol left for their exo tour a few days right after they met up, Rose was preparing for their comeback. So they never had the chance to meet.

Chanyeol was in his studio, watching their comeback, wahhh debak debak he says .
Ahh I better text chaeyoungie

Chanyeol: Congrats for your comeback chaeyoungahh!

Rose: Thank you oppa☺️

..

It's going to be awards season very soon and chanyeol really wants to meet up before they become busier.

Chanyeol: chaeyoungah when are you free let's meet up

Rose: ermm I don't know yet let me check my schedule because we just had our comeback literally like today so I'm not sure but we're only going on to one music show every Sunday. So maybe weekdays around next week?

Chanyeol: what days would you prefer?

Rose: Wednesday? If that's ok

Chanyeol: call. 3AM I'll pick you up?

Rose: ok call
..
Tbh Rose was worried. She didn't wanna tell her members nor her manager because she knows she'll be in big trouble.. going out with Chanyeol from exo. Just the two of them.. It's because they know the only friends Rose has outside the company is Chaeyoung and Sehun.
..
WEDNESDAY morning 3:00AM

PCY: I'm outside
Rose: Coming

Rose had to sneakily leave the apartment. All the other girls are fast asleep, after none stop practicing.
Rose wore a black cropped sweater, black sweatpants, black vans, red cap and a mask. She ran as fast as she can from her front gate into chanyeols car.

Rose: omg I'm so tired

Pcy: why'd you run anyway?!

Rose: I'm just scared

Pcy: of what..

Rose: Did you forget?! You're Park Chanyeol from exo. ...... Oh and I didn't even tell any of my members or managers that I was going out

Pcy: jinja?! Me too

They both were bopping to some songs until rose:

Rose: wait where are we going?

Pcy: I'm not sure..just kidding. Well since we've both  been busy and you, who has been in the studio and practice room for a few months, I'll take you to my favorite spot where you can take fresh air.

Omg oppa the view is amazing! Rose excited told chanyeol
The two sucked in some fresh air and took in the view until chanyeol looked at Rose

Chanyeol: I missed you

Rose was flustered by the sudden confession and started turning pink

Rose: huh? Y-you m-missed me????

Chanyeol: yes. I know it sounds weird but listen, I've been thinking about you for the past few months. I couldn't let you out my head. You had no idea how much I wanted to see you again. I knew that we were both going to be busy but I was glad that you still texted me back whenever I texted you.

Rose was still puzzled and shocked at what chanyeol said to her she didn't know what to reply. The two sat at a near bench and started talking about themselves. Not just basic things. Deep things. About the past and present. The two were having serious conversations, also laughed, and got abit teary eyed. Rose would sincerely listen to chanyeols stories.

Also it was their first time watching the sunrise together.

Rose: ahhh it's coming up!! the sun is coming up!! neomu aleumdaun

Chanyeol: *looks at Rose* ne, neomu aleumdawoyo

..

Rose told chanyeol that they should head back now because people will start coming and she doesn't want her members to be worried or find out she went out. In the car the two played soft r&b music and chatted.

Chanyeol: so what's your for schedule today?

Rose: I have practice in the afternoon.Well I was supposed to go this morning but I obviously didn't get any sleep bc *cough* someone *cough* wanted to hangout.. hahah but Lisa has a shoot for nonagon so i can skip my morning practice and get some beauty sleep. What about you?

Chanyeol: Awww. Hmm ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, I didn't want to ruin the mood. But I have a plane to catch in like 4 hours that I still have to pack for

Rose: DE?? Where are you going?

Chanyeol: A company vacation to hawaii

Rose: a COMPANY vacation? A company? SM? Omg you're so lucky. My company would never do such thing. Ahh Hawaii I've never been but I would love to. I love hot weather

Chanyeol: right.. well I'm pretty excited I guess. Sehun planned things we can do together

Rose: speaking of sehun oppa.. does he know we've been seeing eachother?

Chanyeol: I'm not sure, I haven't told him anything, not even the bit where I sent you home the other day

Rose: yeah same. I don't think he would mind but I bet you he'll tease us for as long as possible

Chanyeol: knowing him yes!

The two then said their goodbyes.. rose didn't wanna say goodbye. so before rose left, rose hugged him. Chanyeol was surprised 😳. Rose then said her goodbyes and ran.

...

Chanyeol was at the company vacation with SM and Rose was busy with schedules, surprisingly. They went on radio shows, running man, radio star, weekly idol and photoshoots over photoshoots. Despite her schedule, she would reply to chanyeol whenever she could. Chanyeol would send her photos of himself enjoying his vacation and teasingly trying to make her jealous.

Chanyeol would even start calling her and talking through the phone and listening to eachothers voices.. sometimes rose would purposely call chanyeol in the morning or when she knows he's asleep just to hear his morning raspy voice.. hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 868 11
in which kyungsoo loves his best friend more than she can imagine but she finds someone else. [completed] ⇸ lowercase intended ⇸ plot and original c...
36.9K 2K 24
He was icy cold, yet full of fire. Words like knives, yet full of passion. Entirely desirable, yet emotionally unavailable. Despite being acquainted...
79.2K 4.4K 30
[Completed] Chaeyoung has a theory that love isn't real. Who would have thought that one man, a 4 day trip with her friends, and fish key chain could...
428K 3.1K 8
As far as the drafts go, this was first written since Jul 2018 lol --- Gentle touch from those she holds dear seemed like a distant memory. Abused b...