Falling For The Southern Belle

By HappyRider

What if Kelly had a cousin from the heart of Tennessee, and she moved to California. Why was she moving? How... More

Rockelle Grace Morgans
The News
Moving In
New Neighbors
Meeting the Gang
Competition?
Bonding Time
Secret Admirer?
The Dance (PART 1)
The Dance (PART 2)
Problem?
The First Date
Talent Show?
Telling the Gang
Girls night
Talent Show
Anniversary Date
Preparing for the Puppy
Christmas Eve
Summer
Graduation
Surprise!?
Wedding
Epilogue

The Discussion

896 12 1
By HappyRider

*After School- Kelly went home with Rocky*

*Rocky P.O.V.*

When we got to my house to begin unpacking, we decided to start with my bedroom.

"So Rocky," Kelly began, "how do you feel about my friends." I thought for a moment. "They are really nice," I told her, "you know I honestly didn't think that they would like me."

"Oh they think you are the coolest," she chuckled, "some of them more than others." I froze for a moment, then I said, "I don't think I'm following." I continued to unpack with Kelly in silence until, "I am talking about Zach you know," she said, "he likes you Rocky." I then became interested, "what no. Do you have tangible proof," I said. "Well no," she began, "its more of a feeling in my gut." She paused, "Do you have feelings for Zach," she asked me. "I'm not sure," I said unsure, "I mean he's a good friend and all but I want to get to know him better, before I even think about liking him like that."

As we finished unpacking my boxes for my bedroom, we noticed that it was getting dark. "I better start heading home now before my parents start to worry," Kelly said, "I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I waved goodbye to Kelly.

I know that this chapter was short but stay with me. I am trying to make this story as meaningful as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 553 25
❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❞ the hubris of the young icarus resulted in his demise. this is why we...
14.9K 571 43
!!This Story Is Being Edited!! - June 30th 2024 Stranger Things S1-S4 "It's different" Lucas shrugged "you're different". "How so?" Delilah asked. "...
21.3K 308 26
it about a 27 year old girl name Nicole "Nikkiy" Jay Good she is the little sister of "THE LUNATIC FRINGE" Dean Ambrose or I know him as Jonathan "Jo...
1.8K 81 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...