Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
10. Human Hunters
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
29. Change

28. Fight For Life

23.4K 476 72
By SkylarJapera

Hope you enjoy Rizzoli and Isles tomorrow YAY

:)

Chapter 28

Violet pace in front of her army they stand with their chins high. She smirks at the good job she has done. It’s been almost a week and she has the best army in the entire world. “You guys have made it through my torturous training and I have a present for you all.”

Chloe walks up in her royal white gown and says, “Congrats to you all thanks for being brave and coming here to work together. My present is a royal dance tonight a night for you to have fun and forget about this war just for a little while.”

The army cheers jumping up and down Chloe just grins and Violet couldn’t help the smile that spreads across her face. “Are you ready to party?” Violet asks.

“Yes we need a little break.” Chloe replies.

“Violet what time is the party?” One of the soldiers asks.

“It’s starts at eight in my palace.” Chloe answers.

“So…Um..” The soldiers starts then turns around to look at his friends who encouraging him to ask. “So we can drink and have fun.”

“Yes of course it’s a party.” Chloe answers looking towards Violet asking, “Right Violet it is a party?”

Violet looks in the boy hazel eyes and see nervousness she finally answers, “Yes it’s a party.”

The soldier smiles running towards his friends like he just got a huge present for Christmas. “They make it seem like I’ve been working them hard.” Violet comments.

“Honey you have, they need the fun because for some it may be their last.” Chloe whispers.

“I hope not.” Violet says.

……………

“We have set a perimeter around the mansion.” Charlie says. “Why aren’t we attacking?”

“Does your father teach you anything? We’re not attacking yet until we are ready to attack Arlandira.” Sue explains.

“Well my father was wondering when will we be ready to attack Arlandria?” Charlie asks. Sue turns around and looks into Charlie eyes replying, “We will be attacking tomorrow night we will invade the mansion hours before.”

“What time will that be?” Charlie asks.

“Midnight Violet and Chloe won’t know what hit them.” Sue answers with a huge grin on her face

…………

Chloe sits in her room looking out the window. She stands in her elegant dress waiting on Violet so they can walk down to the party together. When she hears the door open she turns around excited until she see it is just Anne.

“Hello.” Anne says.

“Hey I haven’t seen you in a while.” Chloe announces.

Anne frowns and replies, “Yes, I’m sorry I’ve been very busy.”

Chloe smiles and then asks, “Why you never told me of my dark magic?”

“I see Violet has told you.” Anne answers.

“Yes she did she shouldn’t have you should have.” Chloe replies.

“I didn’t know you had it until I witnessed what you did to Zada back at the shop.” Anne pauses. “Your mom didn’t hold dark magic nor did your sister Cassandra.”

“How old was she?” Chloe asks looking down at her feet. “My sister how old was she when she was murder?”

“Your sister was eight when she was murder.” Anne explains. “She never once showed sign of holding dark magic during classes. That mean your father side of the family must had something to do with it.”

“My father?” Chloe asks looking confuse. “Who was he do you know?”

“Sorry I know nothing of your father.” Anne answers.

Chloe frowns playing with the necklace on her neck her mother left for her, “No sign of my mother either. How was she?”

Anne was taken aback Chloe was never interested in her real mother she answers proudly; “Your mother was special, nice, beautiful just as you.”

“So explain this dark magic to me.” Chloe says trying to change the subject on her unknown mother and father.

Anne gets the hint and explains, “It’s very rare the last evidence of dark magic was in the early 19th century his name was Harold but he died long ago. Dark magic is powerful magic just as Light but Dark can change you and take over your body slowly. You have to be properly train to control it and that takes years this is why witches say you shouldn’t use it at all.”

Chloe thinks about this and asks, “How do you know you’re using dark magic?”

“You develop red eyes but in the inside you feel like something is taking over you.” Anne explains, “When you we’re killing Zada what did you feel.”

“Power.” Chloe answers, “I also heard someone speaking to me, a dark voice encouraging me on.” She explains studying her hands.

“Yes they call this your other side.” Anne answers.

Chloe looks confuse asking, “Other Side?”

“Yes, other side means your darker side trying to control your body and soul so it can be your official owner. In studies they say you can control it but it takes a lot of practice.” Anne explains. “This is why I don’t recommend using your dark magic until we have time to control it.”

Chloe nods her head and answers, “I will try not to use it.”

Anne walks up to Chloe and hugs her tightly saying, “I’m sorry I kept this away from you.”

“It’s fine.” Chloe smiles.

Then Violet walks in and says, “Oh sorry you guys we’re talking.”

“No it’s fine I was just leaving.” Anne smiles and walks out Chloe and Violet chambers.

Chloe continues to look out the window in deep thought until she feels hands coming around her waist. “Hey what are you thinking about?” Violet asks.

“About my mother and father.” Chloe answers while turning around so she can face Violet. Violet looks into Chloe deep grey eyes and suggests, “During our honeymoon we can try to find your mother if you want.”

“You would do that for me?” Chloe asks.

“Babe I would do anything for you.” Violet smiles kissing Chloe on the lips. “Now let’s go party before the army drinks all the liquor up.”

Violet and Chloe are surprise when they walk into the ball room. It doesn’t look like an elegant dance hall anymore it seems like a night club back in Divide. There was a Dj and different color lights flashing. Everyone was drinking and dancing. Chloe looks down at her elegant dress and says, “Maybe we should go back up and change.”

Violet nods her head and replies, “I didn’t know they would do all this.”

Violet and Chloe goes up stairs and change and when they come back down they spot Catherine and Olivia in the middle of the dance floor dancing with each other. Violet smirks and grabs Chloe hips pulling her towards her and then she starts moving to the music.

After hours of dancing and drinking everyone finally retreats to their rooms. On the way to their chambers Chloe and Violet spots Olivia carrying Catherine bridal style. Chloe and Violet giggles and Olivia just rolls her eyes saying, “She had too much fun.”

“Yes, forgot to warn you about Catherine she is a party girl.” Violet says.

“Great you could have warned me goodnight thanks for the party the army needed it.” Olivia replies then walks into her room.

Finally Violet and Chloe make it to their room after helping several drunken men to theirs. They strip their clothes off and then collapse in the bed. Violet crawls on top of Chloe and Chloe grins saying, “What are you doing.”

Violet lays her head onto Chloe chest and answers, “Listening to your heart beat.”

Chloe smiles running her hands through Violet curly brunette hair and before she knew she was asleep.

……

“Hello David.” Sue says looking into Charlie father eyes.

“Sue.” He answers sitting in a huge black chair behind a wooden desk.

“We are attacking Arlandira at midnight I hope you and your team of hunters are prepared.” Sue says smirking.

“We are and how many Vampires do you have.” David asks.

“I have about sixty vampires ready to go.” Sue answers.

“I see then let’s get ready to defeat these creatures. “ David answers deeply.

“Are you going to keep your part of the deal?” Sue asks seriously.

“Yes Arlandria is yours and all the ancestor and people we don’t kill during the war.” David explains. “May I ask why you want with this place Arlandira.”

“To capture and kill an old enemy.” Sue replies.

…………

Violet groans when she hears beating on her door. When the beating continue she screams, “What!”

A guard walks through the door and announces, “I’m sorry my Queen but we have caught an intruder.”

Violet and Chloe looks at each other and then Chloe finally speaks up and says, “Keep eyes on him we will be on our way.”

They both jump out of bed grabbing the clothes off the floor from last night not caring. When they walk down to the south wing where all the prisoners are held they see a boy with shave hair sitting in the lock room staring at them grinning.

“Human hunter.” Violet whispers to Chloe.

“Why are you here?” Chloe asks.

“My job was to see could I get into this magical place. I have, my job is done.” He grins showing his white teeth then he grabs a white pill out of his pocket throwing it into his mouth. He then bites down into it and says, “The War Has Begun.” then screams out in pain and collapse to the ground.

“Open this gate now.” Chloe orders.

The guard grabs his key and hastily opens the door. Violet and Chloe enters and when they turn the human hunter body around they see that he is dead.

“He sacrificed his life to see could he get into here.” Chloe says unbelievable.

“We’re calling a meeting now.”

…………

“They will be attacking tonight.” Violet announces.

“And how you know this for sure.” Arthur asks.

“Because they wouldn’t send a hunter here for no reason.” Violet argues. “You need to get these people out of here.”

“No not until we know for sure that they are attacking.” Arthur says.

Violet growls banging her hand onto the wooden table standing screaming, “That may be too late.”

“I’m sorry but we’re not deported thousands of citizens out of here.” Arthur says. “This meeting is over.”

Violet growls and walks out the main quarters. Chloe runs behind her and says, “Violet we need to prepare.”

“Can you do anything about your people?” Violet asks.

“I’m sorry I can’t they have over rule me.” Chloe says.

“Damn okay let’s get ready.” Violet says. “Then we can call Rue after.”

Chloe nods her head agreeing.

…………

“You get your nasty vampire fingers off of me.” Rue screams. “And I swear to God if you hurt my grandparents I will kill you.”

“Your grandparents are fine the dust bomb didn’t do much but put them to sleep.” Charlie answers, “And plus I’m not a vampire little girl.” Charlie corrects. “I’m a human hunter. Say it with me human…Hun…ter.” he spells out for her.

“Stop talking to me like I’m stupid now get your stupid human hunter fingers off of me before I make you.” Rue yells.

“And what will you do.” Charlie asks continuing to pull Rue by her wrist.

Rue begins to twist and turn out of Charlie arms. She bites his hands and Charlie screams out in pain grabbing his hand looking at the blood. “Get that little bitch.” He orders.

Two of the human hunters charges towards her. She smirks her eyes turning red she then mumbles a spell and makes black dust appear around the guards. When the guards regain their vision Rue comes out of nowhere and attacks the guard. She punches one in the gut and kicks the other guard in the balls making him scream out in pain holding his private falling to his knees.

She then runs to the living room and grabs the bow and arrow Violet and her grandfather taught her how to use. When she sees the guards she aims the two arrows hitting them perfectly in the leg because she didn’t want to kill them. They fall to the ground in pain and hold there injured leg. Then she sees Charlie and aims the arrow again but Charlie dodges it.

She concentrates again and shoots several arrows Charlie smirks saying, “I want hurt you little girl. Now bring your little ass over here before I kill you.” He yells.

Rue gets angry and screams, “You shouldn’t talk to a young lady like that.”

She sets some arrows on fire with her magic and shoots all four of them towards the floor in a straight line. Charlie smirks, “Your aim is a little off.”

Rue smirks back, “That was the point.” She mumbles a spell making the fire shoot into Charlie face burning one side. Charlie screams and she laughs saying, “I’m a witch say it with me Wi..t..ch..” then she mumbles another spell making the fire larger.

“Punk.” She comments then grabs her bow and arrows running around the house to her grandma and grandpa but she runs into Sue.

“Nice fighting I could use a little girl like you.” Sue comments looking down at the little girl.

Rue furrows her eye brows and hollers, “I would never kill like you do.”

“Too bad.” Sue says then she quickly grabs Rue pulling out a cloth holding it up to Rue face putting her to sleep. Rue shakes and tries to scream but the cloth is making everything dizzy.

Charlie runs up with his two guards holding his face. Sue frowns and yells, “Really a little girl.”

“She a fighter.” Charlie argues defending himself touching his face screaming, “A fighter I’m going to kill. Look at my damn face.”

“Yeah whatever.” Sue says picking up Rue. “Let’s go.”

…………

Violet was rounding up her army she glances at the clock and see it was midnight. Arthur walks up and says, “I don’t see why you are rounding up your army. I believe the human hunters would have been attack if they were coming. You been preparing for hours let your team rest.”

Violet growls grabbing Arthur by the collar screaming “Get the hell out of my palace.”

Chloe then walks up and announces, “Violet I called your parents mansion no one is picking up.” Violet grabs Chloe wrist and they both walk to the phone to dial her parents number and as Chloe says no one answers. Violet begins to pace the floor back and forth becoming worried and nervous.

“I’m about to go to the mansion to check things out.” Violet says to Chloe. Before Chloe can answer they both hear a big explosion. Violet points to one of the guards and orders in her alpha voice “Ring the bell now!”

The guard runs off and dings the big bell alerting the town. Violet gathers her army and screams, “Prepare for war.” The army goes and grab there armor. Vampires grab guns and other weapons such as swords and axes. Wolves stand in shorts and t-shirts and the witches grabs their armor and strap them on.

Meanwhile Sue is walking through the black smoke and into the magical town known as Arlandria with an army of human hunters and vampires behind her.

“My mom is going to kill you.” Rue says looking up at Sue.

“Do you ever shut up!” Sue yells towards the little girl getting annoyed.

“Nope.” Rue says popping the p. “I’m just trying to warn you. You can turn around now and head back before this gets out of control.”

Sue rolls her eyes and continues to drag Rue by her collar on her shirt. Sue notice the deeper they got into town how quiet and empty it was she smirks, “They are prepared keep your eyes open.”

The human hunters and vampires nod their head and Charlie walks up and says, “We enter through the front gates there are three other gates near each palace they probably in Chloe’s palace.” She nods her head and they all continue to walk towards Chloe palace.

“Everyone has been escorted out of town safely.” One of the guards announces towards Violet.

“Thanks.” She says then walks outside of Chloe palace with her army behind her looking up at the full moon. When everyone is line up Violet hollers, “These human hunters think they have scared us! But they haven’t because we’re prepared to feast.”

“Yeah!” The army chants banging their swords towards there armor making a clanging sound that echoes throughout the town.

“They think we’re untrained beast.” Violet spats. “But tonight under this full moon we’re going to show them what real beast are.”

“Yeah!” The army yells.

“We will never surrender!”

The army bangs their swords against their armor.

“They are cowards.” Violet continues to holler.

Cling

“So we’re going to fight.”

Cling

“Fight for our honor!”

Cling

“Fight for your future!”

Cling

“Fight for our family!”

Cling

“Our children!”

Cling

“Our names!”

Cling

“Fight!!” Violet screams and the army hollers, “Fight” over and over again.

“Fight together.” Violet finishes throwing her arm in the air and each supernatural kind chants “Yeah” and when they see an army of human hunters getting closer Violet screams. “Charge” and the army runs off. “Give them nothing.” Violet finishes. “But take from them everything.”

Sue see’s the large army charging towards her. She looks at Charlie and back at her fighters who are dress in red she then yells, “Go” each human hunter and vampire charges towards Violet army. She then grabs Rue and disappears.

Olivia runs by Catherine side and when she sees the first human hunter she leaps in the air and phases into a vicious wolf. The human hunter takes his gun out and shoots towards Olivia but he misses and Catherine runs behind him quickly snapping his neck smirking at Olivia who is in her wolf form. They continue to fight side by side. Catherine kicks one human hunter in the chest sending him Olivia way who snatches him out the air with her teeth and chew into his flesh.

Anne and her team rushes to the roof of the palace and she commands, “Archers up.”

The witches set their arrows on fire with their magic waiting on their next command. “Shoot!” Anne screams and the witches set a target and shoots killing some hunters instantly. Anne smirks and repeats her command.

Dylan leaps in the air doing several back flips and when he land behind a human hunter she takes his pistol and shoots the hunter in the head. Blood spats all over his face he just smirks and then moves to his next target using the dead body as a shield when he see two hunters shooting towards him. When he gets close enough he kicks one in the gut hard enough that blood spits out the hunter mouth and then he turn towards the other pulling his silver pistol out shooting him in the stomach. The hunter falls to the ground looking up and Dylan.

“Any last words.” Dylan says aiming his gun towards the hunter head.

“Go to Hell.” The hunter spats and Dylan pull the trigger and replies, “See you there.”

As Violet promise she fights beside Chloe. Chloe charges towards the first attacker and punches him in the face and then stomps her feet throwing her hands out sending him into the air with wind. Violet sees this and shoots blue flames at him. She smirks at Chloe and attack her next opponent.

She raises her hand in front of one of the hunters and they both watch as her hand engulfs with burning blue flames. The hunter looks confuse and she smirks throwing her burning fist towards the hunter face sending him to the ground on his knees. She then knees him in the face and runs to her next opponent.  Chloe dodges bullets with speed and then uses her telekinesis to send the guards across the field.

David sees that his first squad is getting terminated so he raises his voice calling his second and third squad. He then orders, “Throw the explosives.” The hunter nods his head and five men take out ten bombs and throw them towards the middle of the war.

One of the wolves sees an metal object fall near his feet he sniffs it and when he see it is counting down from two seconds he tries to howl out to warn the other fighters but it explodes in his face. “Stay away from the metal explosives.” Catherine yells trying to get her people back.

Then she sees others objects being thrown into air that is releasing orange dust. She then starts to cough and notice it has venom inside of it. “Stay away from the dust!” She yells.

Anne notices from the roof the men who are throwing metal explosives she looks at her team and commands, “Aim towards the men with explosives.” She then grabs her own archery and shoots four arrows hitting four men in the head perfectly.

Violet spots one of the metal objects by Chloe feet she runs towards Chloe and dives towards her. They land away from the fire and Chloe gets up saying, “Thanks,” Violet smirks and another metal object lands in front of them releasing dust. Violet covers her eyes and when the dust clears she doesn’t see Chloe anymore. She growls about to go find Chloe until she hears a familiar scream. “Rue.” She thinks.

She runs back into the palace and when she reaches the ball room she see Rue standing in the middle of the floor. She runs to her and asks, “Why are you here what happen.”

“It’s a set up leave.” Rue answers but before Violet can answer she is hit in the back of her head with a gun making everything dizzy.

Meanwhile Chloe spots Charlie, Charlie sees Chloe and runs but Chloe uses her telekinesis and pull him back. He lands on his back and before he can get back up she stomps on his chest screaming, “I let you go once but this time I will kill you.” She punches him in the face repeatedly and pulls a gun out of her waist and was about to pull the trigger until she is push to the ground making the gun fall out of her hands. She turns around and dodges the feet that are trying to stomp her. She quickly stands and then she clearly sees the man that is attacking her. He looks like he is in his late thirty’s. His hair was shaved and he had a scar starting from his lip ending at his ear.

He smirks and says, “Nice to finally meet you Chloe.”

Chloe gets in her fighting stands and asks, “Who are you?”

“I’m David the leader of the human hunters.” Charlie father explains he then swings towards Chloe and Chloe ducks dodging the swing. She then tries to kick him in the face but he grabs her ankle and throws her across the room. She tries to stand back up but he kicks her in the stomach with his heavy combat boots. Blood comes out her mouth as she holds her stomach. He smirks and pulls her straight midnight hair pulling her onto her two feet where he continue to punch her repeatedly in the gut.

After punching her several times he picks her up and throws her into the wall saying, “You’re weak and pathetic.”

Chloe finally is able to get back onto her two feet everything seem dizzy but she starts to hear voices in her head. It’s her other side trying to get out. She shakes her head saying, “I can do this alone.”

Charlie just sits back and witness Chloe getting beat bad by his father he grins as he see his father spit into Chloe face. Chloe tries to get up again but David combat boot connects with her face.

“You will die with all your creatures.” David spats showing his white teeth.

Chloe begins to think over and over “Violet.”

……

After hearing Chloe voice in her head Violet stands and sees Sue sitting in a sit grinning. She growls and flames emerge around her hands.

“So you have a new gift. How cute.” Sue comments. She then throws punches towards Violet but Violet blocks the blows with her hand. She does a back flip and when she lands on her two feet she throws flames ball towards Sue.  Sue dodges the first flame ball but the second one hit her in the arm. She holds it screaming, “I’m going to enjoy killing you.”

Violet gets in her fighting stands saying, “Try me.”

Sue smirks and runs towards Violet again kicking her in the gut and then she throws her fist towards Violet face. Violet growls and wipes the blood from her lips. She then throws her foot up and blue flames emerge and Sue eyes go wide when it connects to her chest. Violet then twists her body and starts to throw punches towards Sue making her fall to the ground.

Before Violet can finish her off Sue runs off and pulls Rue by her hair screaming, “I want Arlandria.”

“Let her go!” Violet yells.

“I will when you give me Arlandria!” Sue spats.

“How the hell you expect me to do that when there’s a huge battle outside these walls.” Violet yells towards Sue.

“Order your men to stand down!” Sue yells pulling Rue by her hair tighter. Rue screams out in pain and stomps on Sue feet making Sue scream she then runs towards Violet. Violet then throws three blue fire balls towards Sue face knocking her to the ground. Rue runs into her mom arms and Violet squeezes her hard.

“Are you hurt are you okay?” Violet asks.

“I’m find mom.” Rue answers, “Granddad and grandma are back at the mansion probably still asleep from the powder. I tried to fight but it was too many.”

“It’s okay you’re safe now.” Violet says continuing to hug Chloe tightly.

Sue slowly pulls out her gun and aims it towards Violet head Rue sees this and screams jumping in front of the bullet that hits her in the chest. Violet eyes go wide and when another bullet hits her arm she stands and howls with anger tears stinging at her eyes. She slowly transforms and after seconds she is on all fours.

Sue backs up slowly looking at the big grey beast in front of her but then after seconds of staring at each other she charges towards the wolf. Violet snaps towards Sue with all her might and Sue tries to dodges it but is too slow. Violet teeth snatches meat away from Sue arm. Sue screams out in pain and tries to grab the gun but is too late. Violet pushes her to the ground and before she can finish Sue off she feels bullets in her back. She turns around to see a squad of hunters behind her. She charges towards them bites into their flesh. Sue runs off and Violet growls about to chase her until she see Rue. She phases back human and run to Rue holding her into her lap saying, “It’s going to be okay.”

Rue touches Violet face with her little bloody fingers saying, “Mom I’m cold.”

Violet holds Rue tighter and tears falls from her eyes she then puts her hand onto Rue wound trying to stop the bleeding she then uses her mind link and hollers, “Chloe I need you now please come please.” When she looks back down Rue is slowly closing her eyes she shakes Rue and whispers, ‘Keep your eyes open for mommy.”

Rue reopens her eyes and cries, “it’s hard I’m so sleepy now. I love you.”

“No.. No.. Honey you have to stay with me.” Violet announces. “You have to fight okay.”

Rue nods her head and whispers, “I will fight.” She then closes her eyes.

Hope you enjoy :) tell me what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
6.3K 283 30
An alpha A beta A witch A vampire A broken clan A strong pack Come together But does it last forever?
74.7K 1.8K 27
Violet Moon isn't your ordinary girl. Unlike normal girls she is hiding her secret of being a werewolf. She's also Vine famous. But when a man named...