For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon

2.5K 89 3
By lovesickyuno

Songs you can listen to while reading half of the chapter heheh :

We loved by Bolbbalgan04

"Ugh, I miss it already.", Jisoo sighed as she pushed her bags inside their house.

They were finally back in Seoul after a week, they enjoyed their so called honeymoon, despite things coming off rocky at first.

"We can go again next time.", he said nonchalantly.

If there will ever be a next time for us, she thought.

"Are we going anywhere tomorrow?", she asked, snapping herself back to reality.

"Nope, I don't think so.", he said.

"Great, can I go back to my parents'?", she asked.

"Why are you asking me that, just go....", Jinyoung said.

"Fine, I was just asking, geez.", she said under her breath and stood up to go her room.

"Go, you don't need my permission whatsoever to go see your parents.", Jinyoung said.

Jisoo mumbled an awkward thank you and went up to her room.

-

The next day, Jisoo went back to her parents' house and surprised them.

"Jisoo!!!", her mum hugged her.

"Mummmm.", she hugged her back.

"Where's Jinyoung?", she asked.

"He's-"

"Hi, mum.", Jinyoung interupted her.

Jinyoung ended up coming along with her, she had told him not to but he insisted.

"Hi Jinyoung, come in, how was your honeymoon?", she asked both of them.

"It was fine.", Jisoo smiled.

"We were just about to have lunch.", her mum said, "Join us.", she smiled.

"Yes please, I missed your cooking so much.", Jisoo said.

They had lunch normally and Jisoo couldn't stop talking, she missed her parents so much.

Jinyoung smiled at that, she really was different, not like any of the other girls he has been with, and deep down he wouldn't mind being with someone like her for the rest of his life.

That night, Jisoo did her usual routine, she made Jinyoung hot chocolate. She knocked on his door but there was no answer, she figured that the door wasn't locked, she slowly peeked in and assumed that he was in the bathroom, her curiousity led her in different territories, she slowly went in and placed the mug of hot chocolate on his bedside table.

She came across a photo of him and his sister on the bedside table, she picked it up and stared at it, and a small smile formed on her face.

"What are you doing in my room?", Jinyoung asked, startling her, she quickly put the photo down.

"I-i just wanted to give you your hot chocola-AGHHH!! WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR CLOTHES??!!", she screamed and fell down sitting on his bed after seeing him in his towel, she covered her eyes with her palms.

"It's my room.", Jinyoung pointed out.

"R-right, I'm sorry, I made you your hot chocolate, I-i'll go now.", she said still closing her eyes trying to find her way out of his room.

"How are you going to find your way out when you're closing your eyes?", he asked as he chuckled.

"C-can you put on some clothes, please.", she squeaked, he just chuckled. He walked towards her and she felt him getting closer, "W-what are you doing?!!", she said, a little freaked out.

"I'm just guiding you out,", he said, "keep your eyes closed.", he whispered in her ear as he guided her to the door, he opened it for her and let her out, "You're out now.", he said closing the door. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was already in the hall. She quickly made her way to her room trying to regain herself.

-

Jisoo was in the living room on a Saturday morning, finishing some paperwork while Jinyoung was out jogging. Jinyoung had asked if she wanted to come along but she said no.

She was busy with her work until her mind found its way back to the argument she had with Jinyoung on thr first day of their honeymoon. She sighed heavily.

Ugh this isn't how newlyweds should be, we're supposed to be in love.

Suddenly, the snapping of Jinyoung's fingers brought her back to reality.

"O-o you're home..", Jisoo said, snapping back to reality.

"Yeah, you seem to have a lot on your mind.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly as he went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I guess.", Jisoo shrugged.

"Anyway, are you cooking breakfast or not?", Jinyoung asked.

"You think? I have so much to do.", Jisoo said as she gestured towards her paperwork.

"Right, then go get ready, let's go out, I'm hungry.", Jinyoung said.

"No, go yourself.", Jisoo said turning back all her attention to her work.

"I wasn't asking. Go get ready.", Jinyoung said.

"You're seriously going to pull that husband card on me?", Jisoo said, annoyed.

"Before I pull another husband card, you better go get ready.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo scowled at him as she got up from her chair.

"Fi-", Jisoo was then cut off by the sound of their doorbell.

"Are we expecting anyone?", Jinyoung asked Jisoo.

"Nope, but I'll go check.", Jisoo said as she quickly went before Jinyoung could even say anything.

Jisoo went outside of the house and discovered a delivery guy

"Is this Mr and Mrs Park's house?", the guy asked.

"Mr and Mrs Park?", Jisoo said, confused but then it hit her that Jinyoung and her was Mr and Mrs Park, "O-oh yes, it is.", she said.

"Right, here's a delivery for you.", the guy said as she handed Jisoo the package, it was huge, "Do I need to sign anything?", she asked and the delivery guy said no politely and Jisoo thanked him as she went back inside.

"Jinyoung, it's a delivery for us and it's heavy.", Jisoo groaned as she walked into the house with the huge package, Jinyoung quickly took it from her.

"What is it?", Jinyoung asked as he placed it on the table.

"I don't know.", Jisoo shrugged.

They both unwrapped it and discovered their wedding potrait.

"Oh my god..", Jisoo whispered to herself.

"Same..", Jinyoung said awkwardly.

It was a picture of them smiling at their wedding, hand in hand, it actually looked like they were happy.

"We look so happy.", Jinyoung blurt out suddenly, and Jisoo looked up at him, surprised.

"L-lets just hang this somewhere.", Jisoo said looking away, and he nodded.

"There?", Jinyoung suggested as he pointed at an empty space on the wall in the living room.

"Looks good to me.", Jisoo said, and they hung it up together and Jinyoung adjusted it a bit to make sure it was in place.

They glanced at each other and an unfamiliar feeling came rushing over Jinyoung as he looked at Jisoo, Jisoo was looking anywhere else but Jinyoung.

"I'll go get ready.", Jisoo said as she quickly went up the stairs.

"Yeah, okay.", Jinyoung said awkwardly, following after her.

It was an unfamiliar feeling but it wasn't a bad one. Jinyoung thought to to himself as he got ready, and in all honesty it made him have faith in their marriage.

-

Jisoo was going down the stairs of her office to head to a meeting one morning, suddenly she bumped into Jungwon, she could already tell that he was here to see her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued going down the steps until Jungwon grabbed her arm.

"Ya.", she said as she yanked her arm away from his grip, "What do you want?", she spat, "Coming to my office? Seriously??!!", she spat.

"I just want to say I'm sorry for how I acted and the flowers I sent, I know you're off-limits now.", Jungwon said apologetically.

Jisoo folded her arms, and looked at him with a sigh.

"Noted.", she said bluntly as she tried to walk away.

"Wait.", he said.

"What now Jungwon?", she said, annoyed.

"I really hope you can forgive me.", he said, and Jisoo bit on her lip.

"I forgive you, okay?", she said, followed by a sigh.

"Thank you.", he smiled and Jisoo gave him a tight smile back, "Can we start over? As friends?", he said.

Jisoo was reluctant, she was uncomfortable but just nodded.

"Thank you so much.", he said, "How are you and your fiancèe doing?", he asked.

"Husband.", she corrected, "He's my husband now.", she said.

"Oh..so the wedding passed..", he said, "How are you enjoying marriage life so far?", he asked.

"It's good, I'm happy.", she said.

"That's good to know.", he responded with a smile, Jisoo was starting to get more uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'll get going now, I have meeting to head to.", she said as she walked away quickly.

-

"So..how was your honeymoon?", Hyeri smirked, they were waiting for their food.

"It was great, actually.", Jisoo smiled.

"Good!! See I told you it'll turn out great!!", Hyeri encouraged and Jisoo smiled at her but her smile faded seconds after that.

"I bumped into Jungwon earlier.", she said quietly.

"What?", Hyeri said with a look of disgust on her face, "What did he say?", Hyeri said, sipping on her drink.

"He said he's sorry and he wants to start over as friends or something.", Jisoo shrugged.

"Don't fall for it, just focus your marriage, ignore that dickhead.", Hyeri said.

"Of course I will.", Jisoo said, "But you know how he is, what happens when I ignore him?", she said rhetorically, "Hyeri..he was at my office.", Jisoo said with an anxious look on her face.

"So? What's the worse he could do, besides he's a grown man and he should know that you're not obligated to respond to him, you're someones wife.", Hyeri adviced. She has always been good at giving advice and always has a way with her words, Jisoo has always been jealous of that, how she can put her emotions into words so easily.

"Thank you..", Jisoo said as a waiter placed their meals right in front of them.

-

Jinyoung and Jisoo arrived at a restaurant, it was fancy indeed, they both got off the car, and was about to make their way inside.

"Wait.", Jinyoung said.

"What?", Jisoo asked, folding her arms.

"Do you want to act all husband and wife or normally?", Jinyoung asked.

"What do you mean?", Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"You know..like do you want to walk in holding hands or...", Jinyoung said cautiously.

"Are you trying to take advantage of this situation?", she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Take advantage of this situation my ass.", he scoffed, "Forget it. Do you think I want to hold your hand that bad?", he said in annoyance and they both walked in the restaurant normally.

"Yeah right.", Jisoo scoffed back.

"Mum.", Jinyoung greeted and so did Jisoo, Jiyeon was there too, "Where's dad?", Jinyoung asked.

"Hi kids, sit down, how was the honeymoon?", his mother asked, "And your dad has a business meeting abroad, he'll be home tommorow night.", she smiled.

"Oh..", Jinyoung said.

"It was great.", Jisoo smiled.

"That's good to know, I might get grandchildren soon.", his mother joked.

Jisoo who was drinking choked on her drink, and started coughing.

"Mum...", Jinyoung trailed off.

"Mum!!! They just got back from their honeymoon.", Jiyeon said while patting Jisoo's back.

"I was only joking.", his mother laughed.

"No-no, I'm fine, that just caught me off guard.", Jisoo said laughing a little.

Dinner went on fine after that, and the car ride home was quiet, she was staring out at the window until her phone beeped, she received a text.

From : unknown
To : Jisoo

Hi, it's Jungwon.

END OF CHAPTER

Hey guys!! I hope yall liked this chapter hehe,please vote xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
1.2K 101 11
Jimin's life was as normal and boring as it could be. He's a high school student with friends, enemies, and personal problems. But that all changed w...
27.7K 1.2K 30
"You want it all? Then go! Take whatever you want to me Yerin!" Jennie exclaimed as her friends looked at her confusedly "What do you think you're do...