For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 8 : The First Day

2.4K 104 6
By lovesickyuno

They made their way inside, and were greeted by his parents and his sister.

"You're here, Jinyoung you should take her up to your room, you both must be tired.", his mum said.

"Thank you aunt- I mean mum.", Jisoo bowed politely.

"This is also your home now, make yourself comfortable Jisoo.", she smiled.

"Alright.", she smiled.

"We'll head upstairs first.", Jinyoung said as he took Jisoo's bag from her hand.

"Okay, make sure you lock the door!!", Jiyeon said cheekily and ran.

"Jiyeon!!!", her mother shook her head and then turned to them apologetically, "You kids go get some rest.", she said.

Jisoo followed Jinyoung upstairs and he brought her into his room.

"Sorry about Jiyeon, but anyway, this is where we'll be sleeping tonight.", Jinyoung said as he put her bag on the bed.

"This is your room?", Jisoo asked as she stood at the doorway.

"Yeah...Are you just gonna stand there?", Jinyoung asked. Jisoo was hesitant to come in. He pulled her in gently by her arm and closed the door behind her, "Why? Are you scared?", he smirked, she was looking up at him with most genuine expression.

"Why would I be?", she said as she gulped, "I'm going to go take a shower, that's the bathroom right?", Jisoo said as she pointed to a door.

"Yeah.", Jinyoung nodded.

"Okay.", Jisoo exclaimed as she took her stuff out from her bag and made her way to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, she came out of the bathroom in her pyjamas. Jinyoung was lying down on the bed using his phone. He sat up when he saw that Jisoo was already out of the toilet.

"Jinyoung, I have a question to ask.", she blurt out.

"What?", he said as he stood up.

"Wh-how are we sleeping tonight?", she asked.

"What do you mean?", he raised an eyebrow as he walked towards her, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Uh..Aren't we sleeping seperately?", she said awkwardly, he walked closer which only resulted in her walking backwards and her back meeting the wall.

"We are?", he raised an eyebrow, standing right infront of her, with his unbuttoned shirt.

"Uh..nevermind.", she stuttered as she ran towards the door, baffled.

She quickly went out of the room, she leaned against the door, flustered, she clutched on her chest and fanned herself.

What the hell was that? She thought, still baffled.

"Unnie? What are you doing?", Jiyeon asked, snapping Jisoo back to reality.

"oh, I was about to head to the kitchen, which I'm not sure where.", Jisoo let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, come on, I'll show you..", Jiyeon smiled and pulled her with her.

"This is the kitchen. What do you want? I'll get it for you.", Jiyeon said as she opened the pantry.

"I just want a glass of water.", Jisoo said.

"Alright, wait, I'll get it for you.", Jiyeon said.

"It's okay, Jiyeon, I can get it.", Jisoo smiled.

"No, it's fine, have a seat!!", Jiyeon said pushing Jisoo towards the island, "Here you go.", Jiyeon said, handing a glass of water to Jisoo.

"Thank you.", Jisoo smiled and took a sip.

"Wait, I have to make hot chocolate for my brother. He drinks it every night before he sleeps, just letting you know so when you move in together, you can make it for him!!", Jiyeon said cheerfully.

"Oh, every night?", Jisoo asked.

"Mhm!!", Jiyeon said as she got a mug.

"Jiyeon, can I try to do it?", Jisoo asked, suddenly.

"Sure!! Why not? Besides you will be the one making it for him every night now.", Jiyeon laughed.

"Right.", Jisoo smiled.

-

Jisoo went into his room with a mug of hot chocolate. She bit her lip, she doesn't even know why she wanted to do it in the first place. Jinyoung got out of the bathroom already in his pyjamas and was drying his hair with a towel. He saw Jisoo standing by his bedside table with a mug.

"Here's your hot chocolate..", she said slowly.

"How did you know? Wow, we just got married a few hours ago and you already know what I need.", Jinyoung joked.

"Jiyeon made it. She asked me to pass it to you.", she lied as she pressed her lips together, "I'll put it here.", Jisoo said.

"Thank you.", he said.

"I'm sleepy.", she said as she yawned.

"Then sleep.", Jinyoung said as he nodded towards the bed.

"But-"
"Nothing will happen, just sleep.", he said, "If I wanted to do anything to you, I would've done it the moment you stepped into this room.", he said, "And if I did, you probably wouldn't even be standing here anymore, would you?", he added in a low voice and that caught her off guard, making her shudder.

"Ya!!", Jisoo said, "If you do anything to me, and I mean anything...You'll regret it, I swear!!!", Jisoo warned him.

"Wow, I'm so scared.", he scoffed, "Don't worry, I don't plan to.", he said as he rolled his eyes, and suddenly all the butterflies disappeared.

Jisoo lied down on the bed and put a bolster in between her and Jinyoung and pulled the covers over herself. Jinyoung just continued to scroll through his phone, replying to all his congratulations messages, not long after that, he discovered that Jisoo was already sound asleep, and her head wasn't even on her pillow.

Jinyoung looked at her and was about to lie down but he glanced at her again and sighed, Should I adjust her head? I should, I have nothing to lose, it's just a normal gesture. He thought, he reluctantly stood up from the bed and and walked towards her side of the bed.

He kneeled down and gently lifted her head to place it on the pillow. Jisoo started stirring and mumbling in her sleep. Jinyoung quickly held his hands up in surrender thinking she was going to wake up, but she went quiet again, he adjusted her a bit more and pulled the covers properly over her and went to sleep.

-

The next morning, Jinyoung and Jisoo got downstairs for breakfast together, and no surprise, his parents were already at the breakfast table.

"Goodmorning.", his mum smiled as she helped her husband to a cup of coffee.

"Goodmorning mum.", Jinyoung said as he pulled out a chair for Jisoo.

"How'd you both sleep?", she asked, "Was Jisoo comfortable?", she asked.

"Yes, mum I was, thank you.", Jisoo smiled and she smiled back.

"Okay good, eat up.", she smiled.

"Where's Jiyeon? Still asleep?", Jinyoung said nonchalantly as he helped himself with some food.

"No, she went to work, she was on standby early this morning and they called her up.", his dad replied.

"Oh.", he said.

"Anyway, I received a call, they finished furnishing your house yesterday actually, but no one informed me.", his mum said.

"Oh really?", Jinyoung said.

"Yes.", his mum responded.

"So what time are you heading to your new house?", his dad asked.

"After this I guess...? What do you think?", he asked Jisoo.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine with anything, it's up to you.", she said as she shuffled in her seat.

"After this then.", he shrugged.

"Have you decided on your honeymoon? Where are you planning to take Jisoo?", his mother asked.

"H-honeymoon? We have to go on a honeymoon?", Jisoo asked, surprised.

"Of course you have to sweetheart.", her mother-in-law laughed, "so?", her mother-in-law asked.

"Yeah, actually we haven't decided yet but we will.", Jinyoung nudged her gently.

"Oh r-right.", she said.

After breakfast, Jisoo was doing the dishes in the kitchen until Jinyoung called her, she glanced back and saw him and she turned her attention back to the dishes.

"What do you want?", she asked, while doing the dishes, Jinyoung leaned on the counter and scoffed.

"Can you at least not show how miserable you are?", Jinyoung said, and she was dumbfounded.

"Excuse me? What do you mean? I think I've been putting on a good front, but you...you have not.", Jisoo shot and he glared at her.

"Okay, yes we both have been showing it too much, but what I'm saying is can we at least act like we're okay?", he said.

"Fine..", she huffed as she continued with the dishes.

"Good.", he chuckled, "Need help?", he asked and her face lit up.

"I could use some help..", she smiled and they did the dishes as they talked, or more like mocked each other.

Jinyoung's mum was looking at them from the kitchen doorway, she smiled at the sight of them laughing and talking, and knew for sure that Jisoo was the one for her son.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...
15.9K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
341K 21.7K 41
"why are you doing this to me?" namjoon snickered, clearly doesn't like being touched by her. but she just laughed, while moving closer to him. "can'...
139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...