For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 37 : Regrets
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! πŸ—£πŸ—£
U P D A T E
πŸ’Ÿ U P D A T E πŸ’Ÿ
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❀️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves

2.7K 103 16
By lovesickyuno

For this chapter, please listen to the following songs heheh

1) Evening sky by ailee
2) Can't help falling in love (Cover) by Haley Reinhart

-

Jisoo checked the calendar, and she realised that it's getting closer, she sighed and sat on her bed, everything has been stressing her out lately, with work, with the wedding, she just wanted out of everything.

She brought her legs closer to her chest, and she started sobbing.

Yoojung, her mother was about to go check on her, the door to Jisoo's room was slightly open. She heard light sobs before opening the door and her heart ached hearing her own daughter crying like that. She took a few deep breaths, thinking again if marrying her off to a stranger was the right choice.

-

One night, Jisoo was tossing and turning, not able to sleep. She turned on her phone and saw that it was almost one in the morning.

Suddenly, she received a text. Jisoo was confused when she saw that it was from Jinyoung.

"What would he want in the middle of the night like this..", she muttered to herself, she put her phone down, ignoring the text, but sighed a few moments later. She decided to open the message.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

Are you asleep?

Jisoo chewed on her lip as she typed in her reply.

Jinyoung was waiting by his phone, lying down on the bed, he was getting lost in his own thoughts until his phone beeped, signaling he had received a text.

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Nope..I can't sleep.

Jinyoung read the text, and typed in his reply, he didn't even know why he had decided to text Jisoo that night.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

Me too.

Jisoo didn't know what to reply to that, she thought she might as well put her phone down and try to sleep, until she received another text.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

You wanna go for a drive? I'll pick you up if you'd like to.

Jisoo was surprised when she read the text, she thought he was insane, she was about to pass on the offer but hesitated.

Maybe a drive would be nice. She thought.

Jinyoung sighed when he thought she had fallen asleep on him, until the beep coming from his phone changed his mind.

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Sure, I'll wait.

Reading the text, he smiled a little until he got up from his bed and put on a hoodie over his shirt, it was kind of a chilly night.

Jisoo on the other hand, tied her hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a hoodie on her way out.

20 minutes later, Jinyoung's car pulled up infront of her house, it was a quiet night, considering it was already one in the morning.

"Hi.", Jinyoung said as she got into the car and she smiled a bit at him.

They ended up driving around for hours, talking a bit.

"Why?", Jisoo asked out of a sudden, they were now at the park, sitting on the bench while having ice cream.

"Why what?", Jinyoung asked.

"Why'd you decide to take me on a drive? So out of the blue..I mean, I enjoy this alot..but why?", she asked curiously.

"I don't know..just felt like it.", he smiled.

And a part of Jisoo realised that if this was the man she was going to marry...so be it.

-

4 Months passed by fast, before they knew it, they were 3 days away from the wedding, the closer the wedding got, the more freaked out Jisoo got, despite everyone, including herself, telling her she'll be alright.

Jisoo showed up at her sister's doorstep, 2 nights before the wedding.
She pressed the doorbell, and was greeted by her brother-in-law and her niece who was asleep in his arms.

"Jisoo? Aren't you supposed to be at home? Preparing for the wedding?", Haein asked, surprised.

"Hi oppa, y-yes I am but I wanted to talk to unnie.", Jisoo said, as her voice cracked.

"Sure, she's in the kitchen, you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah, just..wedding nerves.", Jisoo said as he led her to the kitchen.

"Jisoo?", Sojin said, surprised when she saw her sister.

"Alright, you both talk, I'm going to put Haejin to bed.", he smiled.

"Thank you.", Sojin smiled at him and turned to Jisoo, "What's up? Are you okay? Nervous?", Sojin asked as she held her sister's hands.

"I can't-", Jisoo broke down into tears.

"Jisoo.", Sojin said, shocked seeing her crying so suddenly, "What's wrong?", she asked, concerned.

"I..can't do this..I don't want to.", Jisoo said in between sobs. Sojin looked at her sympathetically and pulled her little sister in for a hug, "Please..please get me out of this.", she sobbed, "I've already checked..t-the next flight is in 3 hou-"

"Hey..hey, Jisoo, what flight are you talking about? Jisoo you'll be fine.", she said in shock after pulling away and wiping her tears with her thumb, times like these is when Jisoo seemed really like her baby sister she used to comfort back then.

"I don't love him and he doesn't love me, this won't work.", she sobbed, "I'm scared.., I really am..", she said as more tears started slipping.

"Shhh Jisoo, it will, it's different for everyone, believe me, Jisoo, would our parents ever set us up to something knowing it won't work?", she asked and Jisoo stayed quiet, "Would they?", Sojin asked looking at her sister symphatetically, and Jisoo sniffled and slowly shook her head, "Right, they won't, so don't worry, it's unfortunate that you have no say in this, but I pray this will work out for you.", Sojin said as she lightly squeezed her sister's hands.

"Thank you.", Jisoo said, tearing up once again.

"Come here, you'll be okay.", Sojin said as she hugged Jisoo and Jisoo hugged her back, "Now stop crying, you look a mess.", Sojin laughed and Jisoo wiped her tears and gave a small smile.

"Do you think I'll be alright? I know I keep asking this, but I'm just scared of what's to come, one moment I'm okay with it but then I just breakdown..", she trailed.

"Jisoo, you'll be fine, I believe he will be good to you, and you'll end up happy, and you'll love each other, have kids together..and all of those kind of things.", Sojin smiled, "I promise, you're in good hands.", she said hugging her sister again.

-

The day before the wedding, Jisoo was at the salon, getting her hair washed for the big day, the talk with her sister last night assured her that she'll be okay, despite still being so reluctant about going on with the wedding, and for once Jinyoung was on the same page as her.

Suddenly, her phone beeped, signaling that she had gotten a text, she turned her phone on and saw that the message was from Jinyoung, her heart skipped a beat at the name popping up on her screen.

She bit down on her lip and opened the message.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

I know we both aren't too keen of this whole thing, but we'll be alright, I promise.

Jisoo sighed at the text as she started typing her response.

To : Jinyoung
From : Jisoo

I hope we will, we have to be. Thank you Jinyoung.

She closed her eyes after sending, holding up her phone on her chest, as she lied down. Suddenly the sudden vibration on her chest startled her, signaling that she received another text.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

And we will..I'll see you tomorrow..I guess..??

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Um..I think so..😳

-

Jisoo stared at herself in the mirror in her wedding dress, it flaunts her figure so well, and her veil made her look even more beautiful, she looked different.

"Look at youuuu!!", Hyeri squealed as she adjusted the back of Jisoo's dress, she was the maid of honour, of course, "You look so beautiful, he's going to be blown away once he sees you walking down that aisle.", Hyeri said dramatically, Jisoo let out a laugh.

"Oh stop, I doubt so.", she said, the smile slowly fading.

"Lighten up.", Hyeri comforted.

"I will.", she said as she took in a deep breath.

-

Jinyoung thought she looked beautiful, he was blown away alright, when she was walking down the aisle, towards him, but of course he didn't let it show.

By the time it was time to dance, Jisoo wanted the earth to swallow her whole. She couldn't even look at him as they danced slowly.

"Are you okay?", Jinyoung whispered in her ear. Jisoo looked up at him and smiled smally.

"Yes, I'm fine.", she said, "This is just weird....don't you think?", she said, laughing a little.

"Yeah..but you feel so tensed, are you nervous or something?", he chuckled.

"Mmm..", she nodded slowly.

"Don't be..you seem fine, we seem fine.", he comforted her as he spun her out and back in towards him.

She hated that she enjoyed him being this sweet, but she knows that this is just for the sake of comforting her.

"How can I not be? Everyone's looking at us..", she said as she swallowed.

"Not us, probably only you..as much as I don't want to admit it, you do look gorgeous tonight.", he said and she felt herself burning.

"Stop...", she said as she frowned.

"But it's true...as much as I hate to admit it...it is.", Jinyoung chuckled and shook her head with a small smile on her face as she leaned her head on his shoulder, continuing their slow dance.

Jiyeon smiled looking at her brother and Jisoo dancing from afar, most everyone was dancing but everyone's eyes were on them, and they seem oblivious. She put her chin in the palm of her hand, still smiling at the sight.

Suddenly, a voice called her, and she turned to look, it was her bestfriend, Joohyuk.

"You wanna dance?", Joohyuk said as he reached his hand out for Jiyeon.

"With you?", Jiyeon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes with me, come on, it's not like we have other people to dance with.", he teased and she laughed as she took his hand.

"Okay.", Jiyeon smiled.

The wedding went on fine after that, both Jinyoung and Jisoo managed to put on a smile throughout the whole ceremony.

"Are you both heading to the new house later or..?", Jackson asked his bestfriend after the ceremony ended.

"My parents'. That house will only be ready tomorrow, after lunch.", Jinyoung shrugged.

"Oh, okay, dude, I'll get going first and congratulations, also have fun tonight.", Jackson teased.

"Yeah right.", Jinyoung scoffed, "But anyway, thanks best man, I'll see you at work soon.", Jinyoung said to Jackson.

Suddenly Jiyeon approached her brother.

"Oppa, where's Jisoo unnie? Anyway mum and dad said they'll head home first, so we'll see you both later at home.", Jiyeon smiled.

"Alright, I don't know where she is, I think she went to go get changed, but I'll see you later.", he said to his sister and Jiyeon just nodded with a smile and left.

Jisoo got changed into a short white dress, it's still formal but a bit more comfortable than the wedding dress, she didn't want to be in her wedding dress while in the car.

"You done?", Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah.", Jisoo said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Where are we heading to?", she said when they were already in the car.

"The park, I need some air.", he said, eyes never leaving the road.

Jisoo glanced at him and then looked down, playing with her fingers. Everything seems unreal at the moment.

"I know you're just saying that as an excuse, and it's okay, because I'm having a hard time too.", she said understandingly.

"Good, that saved words.", he said as he parked the car and looked at her for a few seconds. Jinyoung didn't know why everything felt heavy again, he thought he was finally accepting this while they were dancing earlier, but he was wrong, he was still in denial.

They got off the car and he made his way to their usual bench and she followed behind him.

"At least now I know where to find you when you're down.", Jisoo joked as she sat beside him.

"Right.", he chuckled lightly.

"Won't your parents look for us?", she asked.

"No, I told them I was taking you somewhere.", he said as he leaned back on the bench, it went quiet for awhile, until Jisoo broke the silence.

"I can't believe they really buy it when we act as if we're really in love.", Jisoo blurt out as she rubbed her arms to keep herself warm, "Like just now..while we were dancing..", she mumbled.

"I think they're just choosing to believe that everything's okay.", he said as he took of his jacket and put it over her nonchalantly, she was touched by that but to him it seemed like it was a normal gesture, "I mean it is..but not like how they think it is.", he added as he turned to look at her, she looked like an angel under the moonlight, it took his breath away, if there was one thing he'd admit is that Jisoo is really beautiful, he has never seen someone so beautiful his whole 26 years of living, even during their first meeting, when he first saw her, with her phone in her hand, baby hairs falling out from her ponytail that day, with her navy blue top, he has always thought she was beautiful.

"Jinyoung...", Jisoo said snapping her fingers repeatedly in front of his face, he broke out of his trance and blinked a couple of times, "Why were you staring at me like that? Is there anything on my face?", she asked, still looking at him with full curiosity.

"Huh? N-no. It's just..nothing.", Jinyoung said, looking away.

"Can we go home now? Please?", Jisoo said.

"Fine, let's go.", he said as he got up from the bench.

"Thank you.", she sighed.

They drove to his parents' that was only 10 minutes away. Not long after, they arrived.

"We're here.", Jinyoung said as he parked in the driveway of his parents' house.

"Here goes.", Jisoo said and got out of the car and headed for the trunk.

"What are you doing?", Jinyoung asked.

"I have to get my bag, I need a change of clothes and my toiletries.", Jisoo said.

"Just take out the small bag, we're heading to the new house anyway tomorrow.", Jinyoung said.

"Fine.", Jisoo sighed and got her stuff.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.5K 50
"Jackson, we are not getting a helicopter! She is probably sleeping. Next time think before you lose your shit!" - "istg if you are high right now" ...
27.7K 1.2K 30
"You want it all? Then go! Take whatever you want to me Yerin!" Jennie exclaimed as her friends looked at her confusedly "What do you think you're do...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...